It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:05 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Michael Scott, ms8620264@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
sevilayalan
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Scott, ms8620264@gmail.com

Postby sevilayalan » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:53 am

By the way if you want to call him, here is his supposed number 209 255 4133. Enjoy.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

sevilayalan
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sevilayalan » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:55 am

By the way here are his pictures that he sent me.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:23 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for all the update :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Dominika
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Dominika » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:17 am

:mrgreen:
Girls, now he is Afganistan, he is Peter Brown Raymond. 38. He found me on Tinder. He told me about dead wife.. After 24h said I love You, marry me..
But we all know.. He is super sexy. It lastet 3 days and thanks to my friend I found this page. Thank God for this. The Pictures? Those I got.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:32 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for update :) If you have his email id or phone number feel free to post them :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

SusanAttard
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Barry Michael - barrymichael551 (Instagram)

Postby SusanAttard » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:07 pm

Hello all,

He goes by the name Barry Michael on Instagram. He started to follow me on there and when I asked who he was or how we knew each other out of pure curiosity, he instantly began professing his love etc. Said his birthday is Jan 2 and he is claiming to be 35 years old with a 5 year old daughter named Jessica. Said he didn't want to talk about that part of his life when I asked what happened to his ex, and he said he doesn't allow her to see the kid. () All lies of course)

I'm scrolling here and seeing so many pics that he sent me via hangout after he requested to move the conversation from Instagram. All the pics he claims to have been taking recently at the time....NOPE!
I had a feeling this guy was a fraud but as mentioned by another, so cute right? How can we NOT talk to him haha

Anyways, almost fell for this myself. He claims to be in the military and said he will come to me on his vacation when deployed in a few months, can't wait to see me etc but would NEVER video chat me as I wanted to prove it was him as much as he swore it was. He called me one night and the background didn't sound like he was in the army base. He also did not have a Colombian accent (as he claimed to be)...sounded more like a man of color and when I stated that he didn't sound Colombian, he tried to have me believe that his accent has been affected/altered due to the many countries he's been sent to for the military. Riiiiiiiiiiiight. Another laugh was him telling me he's colombian and then saying his full name is Barry Michael Walkowski - ummmmmm that's not Colombian FOR SURE. He would use the word "babe" every 3 or 4 words and would send all kinds of romantic messages, tried to propose and say he will send a ring to make me believe he is for real. Said he has an errand man that can help him. I decided I'd play along one day to just see where he would go with this sham....he suddenly had an issue with his phone and said he's so sad that he may not be able to talk to me again... and there it was. Asked me for help...to go to the store and buy some kind of card for his phone. Obviously, I didn't fall for this... so I said " Ok, you send me the money, and I'll go for you." He laughed and said he doesn't have access to the bank as he is in the base. I said not to worry, I accept e-transfers. LOL I mean, the guy states he can't be caught by his commander in the base with his phone or he will be hurt and put into a cell, yet he was very capable to constantly keep in touch and text by the minute, daily. He did not ever do anything to prove himself, like send a video clip of him saying my name or holding up a picture of him doing anything that was asked because CLEARLY this wasn't possible.

Did some digging and found that the base he claimed to be in, in Alabama, has actually been closed since the 1990's. Googled Barry M. Walkowski in Colombia and all these poor guys photos popped up under so many different names.

I can go on and on about this scam. Point is....don't trust or engage with this guy, whoever he is, no matter how much he tried to convince you that he can be trusted or won't hurt you. Just a smooth talker here ladies! Cute, but no fool here :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:53 pm

Thank you for the update :) if you still remember "his" hangouts/Gmail ID, please add it here :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

SusanAttard
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SusanAttard » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:37 pm

I do.
His hangout email was barrymichael339@gmail.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:28 pm

RPO = CPL Walkowski - Chris Walkowski (Military Police Company)
=> facebook.com/maddawgs557/photos/a.558725384196713/1815934225142483/

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jack walkowski

Postby jaga » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:01 am

clones;
ds/ jackwalkowski
35, Man, Single
California City, United States
Looks for:Woman
28 - 42 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

ts/ Walkowski_12
38, Man, Single
South Congaree, United States
Looks for:Woman
30 - 44 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

kelvin @kelvingeorhhhe1189

Postby jaga » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:06 am

clone;
instagram/ kelvingeorhhhe1189/
kelvin
@kelvingeorhhhe1189
ImageImageImageImageImage
Be humble, be honest and always be the hardnest worker in the room..
with God Almighty all things are possible ..God bless United state.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:55 am

sevilayalan wrote Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:53 am
By the way if you want to call him, here is his supposed number 209 255 4133. Enjoy.

phone number 209-255-4133
Fresno, CA 93702
Peerless Network

Janesmith8876
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Daniel, danielwilliams0997@gmail.com

Postby Janesmith8876 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:29 am

I’m currently talking to him and he sent me a few pics so I searched them
His name on Instagram was Daniel Williams and I never added him back, and he eventually deletes me but kept talking to me on Hangout. He sent me a pic of him with his dog too. His Instagram disappeared and he said he had to deactivate it. He had told me he was 37 on Instagram and later he told me he was 28.
His current phone number is +1 (209) 553-0956
He told me the area code was because he had a girlfriend from San Diego that he just never changed the number (even though 209 is waaaaayyyy north of San Diego). He also told me he had an iPhone but I put his number in a text to see and it turned green.
He never told me about kids or anything. I asked him about the accent, he said his dad was from England his mom from the states. He kept saying stuff like “is okay” instead of “it’s” so I knew immediately he was faking it. He didn’t sound english at all. I kinda wanted to see where he was taking it but now I see he’s a serial liar..I’m out haha.
Hangout email was danielwilliams0997@gmail.com

guzels
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Michael Brain Raymond

Postby guzels » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:28 pm

Hello everyone,
He has found me on Tinder and introduced himself as Michael Brain Raymond (39 y.o.).
Soldier from Florida (Miami), but currently in Iran. His wife has died in a car crash, he has 14 y.o. son in Texas who is in private school. Dad has died when he was 9 and mom in the hospital.
Nice and talkative with similar questions like "hello babe, how are you, what was for breakfast, lunch and dinner :lol:"
I started to belive him but one day he said his son will have birthday tomorrow and I am only one who can buy Amazon card for him. The show started :lol: Too classical story and so easily I found him here. But the guy on the pics handsome though :applause:
His phone number is +1(818)658-1246

Ashfrank92
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ashfrank92 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:37 am

So this guy messaged me today on tik tok. And he goes by the name scott walkoski , said he is frin dallas texas currently deployed in Afghanistan, got out of a relationship a year ago, catching his best friend and girlfriend. said he would be back in a year. I honestly couldn't believe a man that handsome would talk to me. And he kept repeating words and sounded off which got my guard up, I looked him on facebook, Instagram I just knew something wasnt right. And sure enough I stumble on here lol this is crazy to me.

Crazy crazy. Idk what his intentions were but I'm glad I followed my gut

Return to “Military scams”