It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:48 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Buckley Evans, buckleyevans501@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

peteallen098@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:48 am

Interpals
Allenpeterson23 Allen, 52 y.o.
Zürich, Switzerland [Current City]
New York City, United States [Hometown]
Online now
I'm go getter, happy, fun ,loving man and I got it all except that special someone to call a friend and if you are that special someone nice to meet you.
Note: If you have a problem chatting outside here kindly ignore my profile

Image ImageImage

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

peteallen098@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

marvintrust37@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:44 am

Germanydatingnet
Username:
Marvint
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
marvintrust37@gmail.com
About yourself:
I'm Marvin. I'm an Italian by origin just moved into the states and I am based in the Windy city of Chicago, IL.
Looking for:
All I need in a woman is care, trust, understanding, sincerity, faithfulness and respect in other for us to spend the rest of our lives together and happily. I also value the sense of humor in a woman. a woman that will be able to listen to me, communicate her feelings to me, I would make her laugh always, hold and comfort her in need, stand by her side, respect her because I believe respect is reciprocal in a relationship, passionate lover in every way, support her in every way, love her and only her because I hate cheating, make her smile, Love her perfect and imperfections, accept everything around as it is, protect her when needed, constantly relative, and treat her right like a Queen.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

paolo scalapier - paoloscalapier46@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:53 pm

wd/ paolo scalapier
61, Man, Single
Texas City, United States
Looks for:Woman
52 - 89 years
My self-introduction
i am a captain.....you can get me on google messenger through paoloscalapier46@gmail.com

Hangout avatar:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

paolo S - paoloscalapier46@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:57 pm

ts/ paoloS
62, Man, Single
Texas City, United States
Looks for:Woman
53 - 67 years

My self-introduction
I am just simple...loving and caring...i hope to find a match on here...please note i am too old to play any prank....i am here for something serious so if you dont mind dont send me any private message if you wanna play prank on me...i dont wanna be emotionally hurt..neither do i wanna cause any to someone....paoloscalapier46@gmail .com.....we can start as friends maybe become lovers...add me up

Return to “Military scams”