It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:49 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

William D, coffmanwilliam1122@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Wu, johnmicjackson@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:12 pm

Asiandatenet
Username:
JohnWu
Living situation:
With kids
Firstline:
johnmicjackson@gmail.com
About yourself:
I'm John Wu from United States of America I'm here to look for my life partner
Looking for:
I'm looking a sincere and honest woman to spend the rest of my life with

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

John Wu, johnmicjackson@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Vetgirl1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

williamkgayler979@gmail.com & stevegillian2@gmail.com

Postby Vetgirl1 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:19 pm

I friended a soldier on Facebook, spoke for 2 weeks email next thing they wanted Money. The picture and identify used was WilliamKGayler979@gmail.com. He requested I use google hangouts. I questioned why there were so many pages and saw one indicating women complaining. I am prior service and did not sent money for the same India bank as all the others. It was a really good con. They just change the picture and start a new page their business plan. I could not verify the email. The individual you send money to is Steve Gillian another generals name but they use others too but the same shipping box , Deposit Number:UN-LlO-9867-906/A789, Serial Number 15222UIXX, Ref Number 0021190,Belonging to (Whatever Officer they want). Stevegillian2@gmail.com is who you are told to send money to. This I think is from Africa. I did not even know the guy was a general, when I checked I saw that things did not seem right but had no where to inquire. This is unthinkable to take advantage of women home on covid who's hearts go out to Brothers in Service in trouble! An attack on the reputations of the officers unforgivable and inconceivable that the government is allowing this type of illegal activity. Service women need to Sound Out and Strike this out. Respectfully I thank you for this opportunity to share the info.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: williamkgayler979@gmail.com & stevegillian2@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun May 02, 2021 8:17 am

I friended a soldier on Facebook, spoke for 2 weeks email next thing they wanted Money. The picture and identify used was WilliamKGayler979@gmail.com. He requested I use google hangouts. I questioned why there were so many pages and saw one indicating women complaining. I am prior service and did not sent money for the same India bank as all the others. It was a really good con. They just change the picture and start a new page their business plan. I could not verify the email. The individual you send money to is Steve Gillian another generals name but they use others too but the same shipping box , Deposit Number:UN-LlO-9867-906/A789, Serial Number 15222UIXX, Ref Number 0021190,Belonging to (Whatever Officer they want). Stevegillian2@gmail.com is who you are told to send money to. This I think is from Africa. I did not even know the guy was a general, when I checked I saw that things did not seem right but had no where to inquire. This is unthinkable to take advantage of women home on covid who's hearts go out to Brothers in Service in trouble! An attack on the reputations of the officers unforgivable and inconceivable that the government is allowing this type of illegal activity. Service women need to Sound Out and Strike this out. Respectfully I thank you for this opportunity to share the info.
:(
<WilliamKGayler979@gmail.com>:
The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
:( :(
<Stevegillian2@gmail.com>:
The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Barry Smith Wu, barrysmithwu@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 15, 2021 6:31 pm

Germanydatingnet
Username:
Barrysmithwu
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
barrysmithwu@gmail.com
About yourself:
Interested in my life time partner
Looking for:
When you love someone, you want to find as many ways to show them as possible. But sometimes, simply saying, “I love you” just doesn’t feel like enough. After all, how could three small words—which you tell your partner regularly, as it is—capture the depth and meaning of what you really feel for them?

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Koboko1984@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:31 am

Germanydatingnet
Username:
Koboko
Living situation:
With pets
Firstline:
single woman
About yourself:
Koboko1984@gmail.com
Looking for:
look for a single woman . That can take care of my little boy

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Instagram @adorablejeff.007 Tiktok @adorable.jeff

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:06 am

Interpals
Adorable.Jeff 41
Barcelona, Spain
From the States of America. I speak English fluently. Wants to learn Spanish to an extent. New to this app. Don't really know how to use. Instagram @adorablejeff.007 Tiktok @adorable.jeff

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Thomas - vk

Postby Myra » Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:24 am

Frank Thomas
Relationship: Single
Hometown: North Carolina
Languages: English
About me:
I live a life of honor

Image Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Christopher Shayne - vk

Postby Myra » Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:28 am

Christopher Shayne
Birthday: August 22, 2007

Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Troxell Paul Wu , +14307021118

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:59 pm

Inter-pals
kelvin_70956 Kelvin, 42 y.o.
Paris, France [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
Hi my name is Sgt kelvin Troxell Paul Wu and I'm from Houston Texas USA currently I'm among the troops deployed to Tripoli Libya for a peacekeeping mission. I work with the UN Army under the 4th infantry division. I'm 40 years old single father. I have a great sense of humour and one of the biggest hearts you will ever find in this world of our. I am looking for a great friend that we can share our personalities and experiences in life. I'm one of the good guys you would like to get in touch with here so if you do not mind be free to write

Actually I'm not constantly here so if you don't mind can we extend our communication by chatting on WhatsApp?
+14307021118

Image Image

Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kelvin Troxell Paul Wu , +14307021118

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:49 pm

facebook.com/florence.chukwudi :mrgreen:
Kelvin Troxell Paulwu
Marine
Work with the UN Army under the 4th infantry division
TRAVELLER
POSITIVE MIND
Lives in Houston, Texas
From Houston, Texas

facebook.com/kelvin.wu.16718
Kelvin Wu

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+1345678908

Postby Bix » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:47 pm

Germanydatingnet
Username:
Burnella
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
+1345678908
About yourself:
Humble man and respectful
Looking for:
Serious relationship and repeat I need a woman that will love me and my son I promise to take good care of her and make her a happiest woman in the world I'm very open minded person someone who loves and charish his partner so much with so much respect

Stephania217
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Tyson Wu

Postby Stephania217 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:16 am

He calls himself Tyson Wu, Captain of the USA, Divorced, with a son, his wife died from drugs.

To tell you the long- short story : he said that he was on a mission and that he would send a box with money and then another with gold.

It turns out that all payments were made with a military agent who communicated with me via Google Chat while Tyson Wu always communicated with me via WhatsApp through different numbers.

With this, other characters appear, such as: A Chase bank Manager, a FBI agent named: Stephanie Miracle with the purpose that each week money was needed to bring the boxes that never arrived; which in the end discovered that everything was false.

One day I asked for a video call and I noticed that it was the same Tyson Wu but physically changed and his lips did not move when he spoke, it was as if he were a robot, he only lasted seconds in the video call and his excuse was because he was not eating well and was sick that's why he was like this.

In short, by investigating all this better, this Scammer has the ability to modify: Video calls, ID of a military man, Make arrest or FBI announcements with the intention of breaking dawn and you continuing paying money.

Please don't fall for this, I hope it helps you and spreads this .

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Cody Gray, codygray690@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:48 pm

Interpals
codygray690 Codygray, 47 y.o.
Abuja, Nigeria [Current City & Hometown]
To make friends around the world
Also a single Dad

Return to “Military scams”