It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:40 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Kim - marisasmith554@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:16 pm

pictures stolen from Korean actor Park Seo-joon, see below.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Seo-joon

Kimchenz1 Oct 29
Hi
How are you?
Nice to meet you

Kimchenz1
Email marisasmith554@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 40 y.o.
Country United States
City east coast
Here for Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I want children
Ethnicity Asian
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Other
Occupation Military personnel
198.199.80.135 DigitalOcean; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kim - marisasmith554@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:22 pm

Pictame:
Daeshim Kelly Johns
@daeshimkelly

fotostrana.ru/rating/user/102544554/
Kim
ImageImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:26 pm

fotostrana.ru/user/102458221/
Minseok thomas
54 years old, Seoul
Birthday November 23, 1964 ( Sagittarius )

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

cree
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby cree » Sun May 24, 2020 2:14 pm

One week ago person with those photos start talking with me in Meef app, in the binging it's looked something wrong.
The first what takes my attention that in Meef app is written distance between you and that person and there was over 5000 km, USA and S. Korea are much far. So interesting is that person from Muslim country or from Africa :thinking:
In one of photo with military clothes i saw a patch with first class sergeant sign, but person said that he is lieutenant :thinking: and last night when i asked what's time is in his place, he write 4 am (in my place was 3am) (in Korea should be +7 hours). So in map i saw that his time is in Tehran.

Nikinakinoo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nikinakinoo » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:24 pm

Hi, I just wanted to let you know I too have had this person appear on Meef, he called himself Park Hoon he also gave me hes name during conversation as Park Hyuk Kuy same kind of details, 41yrs USA, etc, he told me he is Military Officer based in Afghanistan hes from Seoul,but came out with great story that hes parents died when he was 3,he was an orphan then was adopted by English people and lived in Manchester England, he said hes foster parents died of cancer he has no immediate family, this is what he also put "That is why i applied for the army because to me that was the only way out for me because i was sad and lonely and i wanted to end my life in a battle ground because life was wicked to me". Told me "Love at first sight is not just with the physical appearance hope you know that?" Lots of other stuff. Then out of blue he said he wants to come see me and has vacation next month, he sent a video clip of himself but deletes immediately as not aloud taking risk in military, next day says "i just want to get out of here to be with you and to be free from the government, honey you can't believe that my account has been frozen ever since they brought us here, and they say is for security reasons , i just can't wait to leave this place". That just done it for me and sent definite alarm bells!!!! Because I knew the next convo would be he needed money.......no way was I going to fall for that. These are the pictures he sent me same man as your pictures.... If this scammer is using this innocent persons pictures I feel sorry for him, but if these pictures are of the scammer himself then what an idiot. Glad I was suspicious enough to do some digging and stop this before it got any further,although I would have loved to have played this idiot at his own game. I'm so glad I found your post because this guy has said almost the same stuff with me as did with you and its same guy in the pictures. This korean blokes pictures are everywhere!!!! Even found him on Instagram named as Larry Gomez!! Anyone going through this and searching for info on him and sees this, just dont entertain this person. Hes fake.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nikinakinoo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nikinakinoo » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:33 am

Update from yesterday.....this guy has appeared again on Meef, as one of the names I mentioned Park hyuk kuy. I was amazed it appeared He doesn't give up!!! And whats so funny now is the same guy in all my pictures is now showing on another account on Meef as Natures Adventure. Similar distance showing. This poor guys pictures are being used everywhere!!!! I would love to know where they are getting these pics from? Stealing some poor soles identity, again if it is genuinely the guys pics hes one idiot. Lol.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kensin Himura
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Kensin Himura » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:18 am

Buenos dias hay muchas mas foto y perfiles con diderentes nombres.
La misma historia.
Hay otros perfiles en otras redes que tambien son falsos.
Creo que casi todas las fotos son del actor coreano Park seo-joom.
Lo que me sorprendio es que hizo una videollamada que duro unos 20- 30 segundos y era el propio actor andando y diciendo hola. Y tambien sentado saludando.
Por si ayuda en algo subo otras fotos que que me envio.

Un saludo
Good morning, there are many more photos and profiles with different names.
The same history.
There are other profiles on other networks that are also fake.
I think almost all the photos are from Korean actor Park seo-joom.
What surprised me is that he made a video call that lasted about 20-30 seconds and was the actor himself walking around and saying hello. And also sitting waving.
In case it helps, I upload other photos that you send me.

a greeting
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:55 pm

Thanks for adding the Korean actor´s name :) I have edited out your name that the scammers have photoshopped onto the sign-holding photo, and I have deleted your contact list. Can you please add the US phone number used (if any)? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

anabel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Carmita Phong, whatsapp (+1 312-270-0601)

Postby anabel » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:35 pm

Hi (I'm so sorry my English).
He added me in June 21 on Meff like Carmita Phong. I added him to WA and he wrote me until June 22.
He ask me by full name (of course I didnt). He tryed to make 2 videocalls but it was a black background and he excused himself on the bad signal in Syria.
Someone wrote me from his WA in June 26 saying that he is on coma because a shot (pics), inmadiatly search on the internet and I found this page, so I want to share the conversation with you.
I ask by a specific pic (of the shoes) of the person who was talking to me for know if it was true or fake, and the person didn't it. The person pretended not to understand.

Image. Image Image

Image Image

Image ImageImage

ImageImage Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

cree
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby cree » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:07 am

In one of military photo i can see his solder's name patch and i will try to read it. It was funny when he say that he is in Korean military, but don't speak Korean at all, i was testing him :mrgreen: and my Korean friend said, that Korea don't have any mission in Afghanistan or other nearby countries for few years. In meef his distance from me is around Afghanistan and Iran territory (also by his time). I had made his few profile print screens and will send it to meef admin. IDK but i had fun

Cheiza
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Cheiza » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:49 pm

Cheiza
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Cheiza » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:50 pm

Do not do it ladies.....RUN!!! I blocked him so do not fall prey....be safe everyone.

Jen2408
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jen2408 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:00 pm

I have this person also.. same story about him being in the military. He also told me about his parent died when he was 3 years old and his foster parents took him to England. But when he got older, he went to go live in Korea. I told him that i want to practice my korean skills that I have learn and he told me that he feels comfortable with english *RedFlag*.. he asked me for my kakako ID and from there, he has been sending me pictures of *him*. He sends a lot of romantic messages which is really weird but it feels like its coming out from a book or a website. DO NOT TRUST HIM AND KEEP YOUR GUARD UP.

Jen2408
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jen2408 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:03 pm

The name that he is using with me is Young Hoon... i told him how do you write that in Hangul *even though i know* he didnt know *another red flag*..

MadamXin
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Kimyun, +55-459-904-3117

Postby MadamXin » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:49 am

I meet him in meeff appication​ he used name Kimyun use mobile​ number from Brazil +554599043117 , use kakaotalk app and whatapp​ , I call him, i think​ have a some​thing​ wrong, Him accent not korean accent and him told me live in England long time, but not English​ good accent. That happen, made me check​

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Military scams”