It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:33 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Flores Paul - +20 115 308 7509

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Powell, +2347036844744

Postby Bix » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:29 pm

Asiandatenet
Username:
powell52
Living situation:
With kids
Firstline:
+2347036844744
About yourself:
i am a very good and loveble person and im here to meet and make new friends
Looking for:
i am looking for a good person with a good heart that i will end up with marriage with me.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Powell, +2347036844744

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Violator1975
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Flores Paul - +20 115 308 7509

Postby Violator1975 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:58 am

Wow... this guy has been speaking with me under the name Justin Flores... He contacted me on Instagram - gave me his number to speak via whatsapp and then his address in Pensylvania - I'm in Scotland btw!

Declarations of love after 2 days! I called him out numerous times and told him to f-off but he consistently came back with more bullsh*t.

I knew in my heart it was a load of crap, but hey, it's still a gut punch when you find out your hunch was right.

Safe surfing girls - let keep each other safe.xxx

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:24 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for update :) can you please post his Whatsapp number ?
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

curlyangel
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby curlyangel » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:02 am

Wow... this guy has been speaking with me under the name Justin Flores... He contacted me on Instagram - gave me his number to speak via whatsapp and then his address in Pensylvania - I'm in Scotland btw!

Declarations of love after 2 days! I called him out numerous times and told him to f-off but he consistently came back with more bullsh*t.

I knew in my heart it was a load of crap, but hey, it's still a gut punch when you find out your hunch was right.

Safe surfing girls - let keep each other safe.xxx

Very sorry it happened to you! Welcome to RS! Also thank you for your story. Some of these scammers just skip so many steps just so they can get to the scamming it's really ridiculous. But at the same time it's very easy to see they are scamming.. Together we will fight against these scammers!

Ske
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Possible military scammer

Postby Ske » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:03 am

Hi too all I'm going to do to separate posts for the 2 others claiming to be who is in the pictures. I know I posed them already but I just realized I post them to the same link of the first one lol.But to add to my suspensions here is soldier number 2. Who goes by the name Robinson Hudson Jackson.as the first one I posted he to asks for gift cards to pay for phone connection,food,and professes his love and says he wants to marry me.This is the very reason why I'm here is to find out the actual truth.I know not all soldiers are liers but there are a lot of scammers online so I like to dig for the truth.. I think posting these things on here and getting the truth is the best thing to do.So hophelly these ppl using these pics will eventully get caught.That's what all of us who are victims of romance scames deserve is the truth. So here is my post number 2. He also has WhatsApp messenger
He’s at it again!!!! He tried to scam me and I figured it out within a hour by reverse image search

curlyangel
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Possible military scammer

Postby curlyangel » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:25 pm

Hi too all I'm going to do to separate posts for the 2 others claiming to be who is in the pictures. I know I posed them already but I just realized I post them to the same link of the first one lol.But to add to my suspensions here is soldier number 2. Who goes by the name Robinson Hudson Jackson.as the first one I posted he to asks for gift cards to pay for phone connection,food,and professes his love and says he wants to marry me.This is the very reason why I'm here is to find out the actual truth.I know not all soldiers are liers but there are a lot of scammers online so I like to dig for the truth.. I think posting these things on here and getting the truth is the best thing to do.So hophelly these ppl using these pics will eventully get caught.That's what all of us who are victims of romance scames deserve is the truth. So here is my post number 2. He also has WhatsApp messenger
He’s at it again!!!! He tried to scam me and I figured it out within a hour by reverse image search
Good you figured it out immediately and did reverse image search! Welcome to RS. Military will never have to ask for things like money or gift cards. Anything really. They always have access to their bank accounts.

CheeseCurls00
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Chris - WA: +1 (915) 265-3819

Postby CheeseCurls00 » Sun May 16, 2021 8:51 pm

He contacted me going by Chris on OKCupid and quickly requested we chat on Google hangouts, but we ended up speaking on WhatsApp where his number shows up as +1 (915) 265-3819. He claimed to be a 35/36 year old soldier currently deployed with a March birthday. He said he lived in California although his profile on OKCupid had his location as Florida and the number he used on WhatsApp is based in Texas/has a Texas area code. He first stated he was mixed race before then just claiming to be Latvian and born and raised in Riga, Latvia in a military family. He claimed he had no siblings and that both of his parents died. He also stated he was Catholic, looking for an “honest, God fearing” woman, poor English, constantly sent pics attached below and frequently requested non explicit photos from me as well. He also used “darling” at the end of every other sentence. Claimed to be deployed for three more months and needed money/gift cards to pay for his Wi-Fi and internet connection to maintain contact because he didn’t have access to his bank account on base. He was also on Nigerian time. He waited about 1 month before attempting to ask for money. I blocked him after that and reported him to ScamHaters United as well.

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon May 17, 2021 10:09 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for up date :)

Chris WA PP
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

ImS0Stupid
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

FLORES MARTINEZ

Postby ImS0Stupid » Fri May 28, 2021 11:41 pm

Same guy scammed me. Man do I feel stupid. He said he was in Kilbourne Oh at Patterson Wright Base. He met me through Facebook Dating. Quickly wanted to use Whatsup (number 205-494-0905) and he needed money to be sent to his “uncle” and “aunt” who have his daughter Elayna. His accounts were frozen because of an ugly divorce and custody battle he was going through. He really needed $150 to be paid via Paypal using email address chimuchevivian@yahoo.com. His parents passed away and his uncle is disabled. Uncle lived in Australia. And he was on base for 3 more months and then he wanted to meet up then. Kept trying to make me feel guilty for questioning things. Anyways here are the images he sent me.

kayleemund
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Flores Paul - 978-261-7762

Postby kayleemund » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:04 pm

I also met someone on Tindee claiming to be Charles Flores with the same pictures. He said he lived in a suburb of my city and was on a job with his team in Atlanta. Claimed to be 37, divorced and one son named Felix who lived in UK. His ex wife left him and his son 5 years ago. Said he was from North Carolina and his mother was Spanish. The language he used was not a way an American would speak, i.e. mum vs mom, in one month's time, etc. When I called him out he threatened to release my nudes online but I didn't send him any. He used the phone number 978-261-7762.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joe Flores, joef96311@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:39 am

Australiacupiddating
Flores
California City, California, United States
Ethnicity:
Native American
Politics / Government / Military
Firstline:
joef96311@gmail.com
About yourself:
I'm good man with good heart
Looking for:
Serious relationship.
I'm seeking for a honest, respectful, lovely and trueworthy
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:30 am

Pictures bombing interpals recently..

ryanpatric_47279 Ryan Patrick, 40 y.o.
Munich, Germany [Current City & Hometown]

dylanjaspe_65341 Dylan Jasper, 34 y.o.
Brighton, United Kingdom [Current City & Hometown]
I'm looking for a serious relationship , only trust worth woman

brucefeim_14881 Bruce feim, 38 y.o.
City of London, United Kingdom [Current City]
Edinburgh, United Kingdom [Hometown]

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

dylanjasper@gmail.com, ryanpatrick@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:17 pm

email addresses in use for the aforementioned profiles

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David, dmm210646@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:27 am

Interpals
dmm210646g_61759 Dmm210646@gmail.com, 34 y.o.
Liverpool, United Kingdom [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
I'm David I'm here for a serious relationship for a mature people only

Return to “Military scams”