It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:25 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of General David Rodriguez

African scammers posing as military personnel.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

mj5303007@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:10 pm

Email ID : mj5303007@gmail.com

M2
mj5303007atgmail 51 year old male from Torrance , California

About mj5303007atgmail
Interests: I need a very decent, faithful and mature women to trust my heart with, someone that will trust and love me as much as I love and trust her. am not after the physical beauty but am after the beauty of the heart
am a man who is convinced that life without love is meaningless. some people's thinks that love comes to our life once but I think it's always possible to feel it again and again!
Profession: Military

CHAT

mj5303007atgmail
about 5 hours ago
Hello

mj5303007atgmail
about 5 hours ago
Give me your email address so that I can write about my self to you there

mj5303007atgmail
about 5 hours ago
Mine is mj5303007@gmail.com

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

mj5303007@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: скаммеры с фотографиями генерала Давида Родригеса

Postby minerva » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:28 pm

he sent me email but sent me diff pic :lol: see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 25#p474125

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

davidrodriguez1138@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:49 pm

confirio.com/id/826729
david1138
61 / Male / Straight / DIVORCE
I'm Online Chat with me
Joined March 9, 2016. From OVERBROOK. Living in New York City, New York. Attended United States Military Academy .
I'm a man of integrity and great sense of humor.... I'm loving and caring, fear nothing but the unknown... I like to spoil my woman with love and care. I love to laugh and make other people laugh. I love nature, I love life, I love and care about everyone irrespective of their race or culture... I have sense of humor, I don't go mad easily. I have a good heart and you can only know that if you move close to me.

here is my email, davidrodriguez1138@yahoo.com... write to me there and perhaps chat with me on messenger. hope to see you there.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

davidmorris.r@gmail.com

Postby dimitrii » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:19 pm

Resurfaced on CF.

davidmorris.r@gmail.com

davidmr
59 / Male / Straight
Joined March 17, 2016. Living: New York City, New York.

About me
i am honest, caring and god fearing man, am here to meet the woman that i will spend the rest of my life with. i do not smoke but drink occupational. i enjoy reading, swimming, dancing and watching of football matches. I love anything keep me smiling and never be a dull moment because life is too short to live and be sad, I am hardworking, I believed in myself and anything that will uplift the standard of my living....

Junk mail:
Hello Dear..you have a Great smile I just saw your photos and my Heart compelled me to write and tell you how Enchantingly beautiful you are Miss.How are you doing today ? Am David by name and you??...i will love to get in touch with you and yep get to know more about you?
email me
davidmorris.r@gmail.com

Acta est fabula.

keira
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of General David Rodriguez

Postby keira » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:13 am

Facebook profile: Duke Anthony
facebook.com/duke.anthony.735?fref=ts

General Officer Commanding us militry army
Lawyer United States Military Academy
Funtington, West Sussex, United Kingdom
Houston, Texas

Recently he changed his profile photo to Jesus!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Mrodriguez - riguez.mrodriguez@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:45 pm

..zorpia.com/DavidMRodriguez3/photo/58423962.108076/?from=profile
David M.Rodriguez
51, Lagos, Nigeria
Last seen 7 minutes ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 45‑75, in China.

I Want to let you into my private life and profession as a military man,in my course of work as a US marine general,i have been using my battalion to fight terrorism and insurgency in Africa especially in Somalia,Angola and Kenya.And i happens to come in contact with rebels stronghold generals which we captured and confiscated some precious mineral resources like GOLD and BLACK STONES which after converting into cash worth US$10.800,000 from them and later was deposited with a Bank/security company here in Porto Novo with Account No 009-0712-360 and now i need a trusted person like you,i will like you to partner with me and received this Fund in your country on my behalf through Bank.

As i am planing to resign and move over to your country in order for me to invest in estate and stock business,40% of the money from this Fund will given to you as your share. Please get back to me urgently if you are interested and so that i can give you the necessary directive on how to carry this transaction smoothly without any problem Okay.
Thanks.
David Mrodriguez.
E-Mail: riguez.mrodriguez@yahoo.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:18 pm

dav.rod051
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Wed May 11, 2016 12:13 pm

Daniel Cruz, daniel-cruz54@hotmail.com

Thank you once you again for your contact from the site! My name Jason Cole :applause: and I hope you like my photos below. I'm a British Born but I live all my life in United States with my late Papa when my late Mama from United Kingdom Divorced him. I've my own house Both in United State( LA) and in United Kingdom (I inherit my house in the-UK from my late Mama).. I have one son his name is Stanley, He is 16 years of age. I'm seriously looking for a long term relationship that could last forever.
I was the only son of my late parents and I have work from the US Army for 29 yrs now. I hope you're very open and you'd give it a try in getting to know each other. I want you to know that I am serious with you so I expect you to be serious with me too and I'd like you not to hesitate to ask me whatever you'd like to know about me.
I have been on my own for the past 7 years when I got divorced with my late ex-wife.. I'd take my time and send you more details about me and hopefully I am waiting for some photos of you as well. Take care and until I hear from you again I send you kisses and hug.
Daniel xoxo

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Daniel Cruz, daniel-cruz54@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed May 11, 2016 12:43 pm

SKYPE ID: randy.micheal75
Name: Randy Michael

SKYPE ID: daniel.cruz247
Name: Daniel Cruz

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

charlesgreen00001@gmail.com, 574-444-4961

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri May 20, 2016 8:41 pm

Hello Am Charles Green, like your pictures you are Gorgeous, let me get to know you better.
here is my number u can leave a message 574- 444-4961
Here is my email.. charlesgreen00001@gmail.com
you can leave a message 574- 444-4961

m2, charlygreen "Hi..."
55 year old man from Dallas, Texas Looking for woman for dating Online now!
Hi...Am Charles Green, Military personal,
Easy going person..straight forward and honest..looking for the right woman to settle down.
Profession: Military
Divorced
ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:15 am

his new hangouts avatar

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Martins - john.martins10@hotmail .com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:30 pm

datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=249738
johnmartins1
- 57 y/o male
- damascus, Syria
- English, English, English
- soldier
- Have 1 children

'Hello, Good evening. I am John. I want to be your friend if you would not mind, this is to avoid my late response you can write in my email or add me online Skype.

E-Mail-john.martins10@hotmail .com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

frankkelly233211@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:51 pm

Hello how was your day ...?
Alright ...(frnakkelly233211@gmail.com) can you give me yours ? <<= likely, a typo, I have asked.
Because the avatar hangouts of frankkelly233211@gmail.com shows a standard African military scam:

ok, kiderew
57 • Manhattan, United States •
Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Where the next phase in my life will take me. Planning fun things to do
On a typical Friday night I am
Usually chill Saturday's and Sunday's are my in the go days. Summer in pool or beach spend time w family and friends
You should message me if
You are interested in a respectable dating relationship; age appropriate; like minded; non smoker; social drinker only ; can live same or similar lifestyle to me; you are free of any " chains " or situations holding you down.
Straight, Man, Single, 188cm, Thin
White, Speaks English, Working on University, Christian (and it’s important)
single Women, near me, ages 48‑85, for short & long term dating and New friends.

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

frankkelly233211@gmail.com, skype frankkelly2332

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:53 pm

okc message:

It's Frank
I just sent you a mail about me with some photos as well

email in

Hello from Frank
Frank Kelly <frankkelly233211@gmail.com>

HELLO , this is Frank
I hope you are doing good now and having a pleasant time now.Thanks for your contact from okcupid and i am also impress to have such kind of communication with you and i can see that we both have met on fate and i am taking this opportunity to tell you something about me as we are both behind the screen trying to know more about each other ....
My name is Frank Kelly....,as i have already told you, I am a soldier from the U.S.A army but i am now in Iraq for peace keeping and will be coming home within two months time.I have been a widower for 6 years now and i am having one son who is 13 years and i came to the okcupid which happens to be a dating site to look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how the distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together...
I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner..
I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities.. I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life.. I'm told that I am kind, caring, generous, thoughtful, opinionated, handsome, and intelligent and have many lovable qualities.. I try to allow life itself not to stress me out and remain a happy go lucky person.. Love to kiss and hug.. I think one of my biggest flaws is being too nice and loyal to people in my life, but it is just the right thing we should all do, but in general, good always outweighs the bad..
I'm very responsible but still let the inner boy in me come out at times, OK maybe sometimes too much.. I'm very flexible in things I like to do, whether it’s going out dinning or just hanging home eating pizza and putting in a DVD.. I love the monsoon season and the lightning it brings.. I'm very thought full of others and always make the best of a bad situation.. I am a widower after some years of faithfulness and love and was put out because I lost her in an accident.. I am looking for someone to spend time with and lead into a lasting long term, rest of my life type of relationship or just a now thing, I will not discount anything right now.. Someone to laugh with and try new things with and make new memories with together, hold each others for hours and hours.. To be able to have fun no matter what we’re doing, as long as it is together..
I really enjoy the act of making love and/or sex and the comfort that comes with it, when the two actually make love just from the act of holding each other sometimes.. Looking so forward to meeting someone for any type of relationship at this point in my life, whatever the situation brings.. I am a caring man that loves companionship and if I am loved, I will love back as much if not more and treat a woman as God expects man to treat them.. I hope to find a woman that needs me to love her and take care of her, as I want her to love and take care of me as well.....I will like to end here with much kisses and hugs and hope to read from you soon ......Here are some photos of me and my son hope you will like them
Frank from Okcupid

ImageImageImage

Also pops up on Skype minutes after, ID frankkelly2332

[23:46:03] *** Frank Kelly would like to add you on Skype
[23:46:53] Frank Kelly: You're welcome
[23:47:13] Frank Kelly: Kindly let meknow when you're done reading
[23:48:12] Frank Kelly: Alright
[23:51:22] Frank Kelly: Well very dangerous my dear but i will be home in two months time and i will love to meet you when i'm back home
[23:51:28] Frank Kelly: tell me more about you and your work ?
I lost my wife for some years now and i'm here looking for a woan who i can spend the rest of my life with
[00:02:55] Frank Kelly: Do you know what you want in a new partner.?
[00:03:31] Frank Kelly: Oh okay
[00:03:36] Frank Kelly: I understand your answer now
[00:03:58] Frank Kelly: Do you know what you want in a new partner.?
[00:04:01] Frank Kelly: Are you there

IP: 64.187.233.214
Hostname: 64-187-233-214.alnitech.com
ISP: Microglobe LLC
Organization: Continuum Data Centers, LLC.
Services: Suspected network sharing device
State/Region: Illinois

bad IP, been used in scams before

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: frankkelly233211@gmail.com, skype frankkelly2332

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:17 am

Good Morning...!!!
Frank Kelly <frankkelly233211@gmail.com>

Hello My Dear
How are you doing and how was your night as well.. I hope you doing pretty fine us am having here right now, my dear i'm in my office now and i want to write a mail to you before i will continue my days work......life to me is sometimes strange when it relate to personal life of interest of to what the heart seek and desire for life, what's life to you if i may know?....to me it's about living with someone who share the same idea and understand your thought of life even when you're far apart from him or her,.....

It will be very difficult for me to give right answer to suit what worries you in terms of how and why particularly you of my search for good and quality woman to whom i will love to spend my civilian life with when i retire from the army which is very soon.

to me meeting you was something which was destined to be since i believe you know, no one can change what's meant to happen...it doesn't matter the distance, barriers, worries or whatever you may think of, it will surely come to pass....

I want you to know that, real people are the ones...who've been hurt or disappointed before but still have the courage to move on in life, we all have our weaknesses but for me, i have learn to move above those weaknesses to pace way for life and the new life which i believe i deserve to life with my son and my new family that will welcome me solely into her heart and i recommend to you to give yourself a try and i hope you will never regret taking that decision especially with me because i have a whole lot to give from my heart to you if only you will allow yourself.

however, since we just new each other and we're all contributing slowly to know more about each other, i want us to take things slow so that it will develop slowly into our heart until we will finally meet each other in person to see where the future will lead us to, i employ you to open your heart and tell me all what you think it's necessary for me to know about you and willingly i will be glad to let you know also all of me in a honest manner truly from my heart,......

I can't really explain to my self but it seems to me i have known you for a very long time and i feel safe to tell you deep of me even though it's not right due to my career but i have to because i know it's the only way i can draw you closer to me even when am far from you....i hope this little message will does a lot of good of too much thinking about us......Kindly let me know your best time online today thanks and take care of your self for me I will like to end here with much kisses and hugs and hope to her from you soon ......

best wishes....
Frank xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Return to “Military scams”