It is currently Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:49 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Smith Develbliss, blisswoody33@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
NurseJen84
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gabriel Develbliss, 602-581-8108

Postby NurseJen84 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:06 pm

:mrgreen:
The scammer stole all these pictures from this man. If you see any of these pictures it is not the RPO it is the scammer and women beware.

Image Image Image Image

Image Image ImageImage

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Re: Gabriel Develbliss, 602-581-8108

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bittersweetbaby
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Dayna Scott, 615-802-8318

Postby Bittersweetbaby » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:36 am

He told me his name was scott. He sent me 3 pics of him all looking different age. All came named same file name when I saved attachment. Took me only an hour to realize something was not right. He called me & has a strong accent like from Tennessee or Texas type. Sounded maybe 40 yrs old tho. Said he's never been married & has no kids. Says hes an engineer in army. Badoo.com is where he found me. A dating app. Profile listed him in orange, ca. His phone call came from Tennessee. He said he lives in Nashville. He was overly concern about my daughter it seemed. Asking how is she numerous times. Never asked me for money. Just my name. I found a photo with him and a woman named Dayna Scott. She has a Myspace profile with him & her in photos including a wedding pic. She labeled the album Me & JON . And had 38 friends shown.. he was not one of them. His phone number I searched is a google voip. So that's what red flagged it for me then the pics. Not sure what his intentions are for all this fake crap but I blocked him. Informed him he seemed too catfishy. He sent me a photo saying that woman with glasses is his mother. Referred to himself as a soldier. Wants to move to san jose but was recently on vacation in orange, ca. Deleted his badoo acct & wanted me to do that same. Anyways hope this helps.
Hello and thank you. Unfortunately, I don't have any of that information. A phone number or an email address of the person who was using his photos. He got a hold of me through Facebook and I called him on the lies, so he disappeared. I've attempted to reach the real person and filed a report with the Army as well. Hopefully whoever is doing this will be caught.

Multiple screenshots removed. They were non-googleable and many of them identified the poster

Return to “Military scams”