It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

George Ryan, george58ryan@gmail.com (The Flood tribe)

African scammers posing as white men.
Indiansummer
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Henry Flood, +1 (512) 229-1947, vacation_department09@aol.com

Postby Indiansummer » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:27 pm

Hallo zusammen,

Ich bin auch von diesem herrn auf lovoo.com angeschrieben worden.

Er nennt sich henry flood, seine telefonnummer ist +1 (512) 229-1947, so hat er sich bei mir vorgestellt:“i am 45 years old America and am a soldier by profession currently in Syria for peace keeping. I have been with the U.S. Army Thunder bird's for years now and am first Lieutenant here Military camp base Syria AL_TANT ( Tanf ), I'm from Lancaster Pennsylvania“
seine eltern paul und clare flood seien vor zwei jahren gestorben, hat keine geschwister, er hatte ein kind, dass auch tod sei und er ist geschieden.
Er hat ziemlich schnell geschrieben, dass er mich liebe und das er so schnell wie möglich zu mir in die schweiz kommen möchte und ich solle doch einen antrag bei der army stellen, dass er freigestellt werde, er gab mir diese emailadresse: vacation_department09@aol.com

Henry Flood, +1 (512) 229-1947, vacation_department09@aol.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Henry Flood, 512-229-1947, vacation_department09@aol.com

Postby Myra » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:32 pm

phone number 512-229-1947
Elgin, TX
Onvoy

Indiansummer wrote
Hello everybody,

I was also contacted by this gentleman on lovoo.com.

He calls himself Henry Flood, his phone number is +1 (512) 229-1947, so he introduced himself to me: “i am 45 years old America and am a soldier by profession currently in Syria for peace keeping. I have been with the U.S. Army Thunder bird's for years now and am first Lieutenant here Military camp base Syria AL_TANT (Tanf), I'm from Lancaster Pennsylvania "
his parents paul and clare flood died two years ago, have no siblings, he had a child that was also dead and he is divorced.
He wrote pretty quickly that he loved me and that he wanted to come to Switzerland as soon as possible and I should apply to the army to be exempted, he gave me this email address: vacation_department09 @ aol. com

Gzanna
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Fred Wilson, wfred3712@gmail.com

Postby Gzanna » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:47 am

Nun sucht er seine Opfer auch in Deutschland unter dem Namen Fred Wilson. Er erzählt, er sei 51 Jahre alt und aus Los Angeles, aber seit 3 Jahren in Syrien. Seine Mutter soll aus Berlin in Deutschland stammen und sein Vater US-Bürger. Weiter erzählt er, dass seine Frau ihn betrogen hat und er deshalb geschieden ist und eine 9-jährige Tochter, namens Irene, hat. Er will bald den Vorruhestand beantragen und dann mit seiner Tochter nach Deutschland kommen. Angeblich sucht er eine Frau, die ihn wirklich liebt und ihn nicht nur wegen seinem Geld will :mrgreen:

Er hat ein Profil bei Instagram unter dem Namen
wilsonfred333

dort hat er mich angeschrieben und mir dann erzählt, dass es den Soldaten eigentlich nicht erlaubt ist, über Instagram zu chatten und mich auf Hangouts gelockt
dort nannte er die e-mail-Adresse
wfred3712@gmail.com

aber direkt nachdem unsere Unterhaltung dort startete, wurde die e-mail-Adresse nicht mehr angezeigt
daher wurde ich misstrauisch und habe die Bilder, die er bei Instagram veröffentlicht, mit Google überprüft und habe so dieses Forum gefunden

Now he is looking for his victims in Germany under the name Fred Wilson. He says he is 51 years old and from Los Angeles, but has been in Syria for 3 years. His mother is said to come from Berlin in Germany and his father is a US citizen. He also says that his wife cheated on him, so he divorced and has a 9-year-old daughter, named Irene. He wants to apply for early retirement soon and then come to Germany with his daughter. He is said to be looking for a woman who really loves him and doesn't want him just for his money

He has a profile on Instagram under the name
Wilsonfred333

There he wrote to me and then told me that soldiers are not actually allowed to chat on Instagram and lured me to hangouts
There he gave the e-mail address
Wfred3712@gmail.com

But immediately after our conversation started there, the email address was no longer displayed
Therefore I became suspicious and checked the pictures he published on Instagram with Google and found this forum

DragonflyWings
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

chrisanthonioflood@gmail.com

Postby DragonflyWings » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:12 am

Patrick Flood's image is also being used under the name Chris Anthonio Flood
chrisanthonioflood@gmail.com
Requesting assistance in accessing his salary by having it sent to my bank account and then having me send it on to others so that he can 'come home' from Somalia.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Alex - usarmyarmy453@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:36 pm

Alexqseab 6 hours ago
Hello how are you doing today and how is the condition over there?

Alexqseab
Email usarmyarmy453@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 48 y.o.
Country United States
City Texas
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I want children
Ethnicity White
Religion Other
Body Type Athletic
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Military
Description
Personal Description I'm a kind and honest man I am here for a serious relationship I need a real lady who will love me for who I am someone that we grow old with me.
IP Address Geolocation

69.12.94.114 or 69.12.94.114.static.quadranet.com is an IPv4 address owned by QuadraNet; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alex - usarmyarmy453@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:31 pm

EdwinHarrison
46, Man, Single
Kabul, Afghanistan
https:/ /wonder.dating/en/users/EdwinHarrison

Larryflood
55, Man, Single
Lake Los Angeles, United States
https:/ /tendersingles.ch/en/users/Larryflood
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

galaru81
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: George Ryan, george58ryan@gmail.com (The Flood tribe)

Postby galaru81 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:26 am

This man now calls himself Mark. His wife died and he has a 15-year-old son. Now he is "serving" in Afghanistan. Says he found gold and needs to send it somewhere, Indiana Jones)). I registered on the Russian Dating site Beboo. Now looking for victims in Russia. There's another person on the phone.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:18 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for update :) If you still have other info that not yet posted here feel free to post them all :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Helena skut
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Helena skut » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:58 pm

Zdravím všetkých. Prosím Vás, ten pán, ktorý je na fotkách, tiež mi je povedomí. Tiež som dostala zopár fotiek, ktoré tu som videla. Prosím vás neviete mi poradiť, ako sa v skutočnosti vola tento muž ? Boli ste s ním osobne? Kto sa s ním stretol, vyzerá tak v skutočnosti? Lebo my len sme si písali. Bola by som Vám vďačná, keby ste mi poskytli nejaké info. Len dnes som našla túto stránku, tak sa s ňou z oznamujem. Na rovinu, mám ústa otvorené, čo všetko som sa tu dočítala. Vopred Vám ďakujem za info.

Hello everyone. Please, the gentleman in the photos is also my awareness. I also got a few photos I saw here. Please can't advise me what this man is actually called? Were you with him in person? Who met him, does he really look like that? Because we were just writing. I would be grateful if you could give me some info. I only found this page today, so I'm coming to know it. To put it bluntly, my mouth is open, everything I've read here. Thank you in advance for the info.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:19 pm

.... the Guy in the Pic is Patrick M. Flood, Commander of the Los Angeles Battalion for Army Recruiting.
You don't talk/write to him ..... its a westafrican Teenager with whom you write.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helena skut
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Helena skut » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:13 pm

Ahoj. Som zo Slovenska. Máme rovnakého známeho. No teraz sa bola Terry Lords. Bol na vrtnej plošine. Ja si s ním píšem. Vy ste sa stretli aj osobne??? Tvrdí, že bol zatknutý vo Španielsku a potrebuje peniaze. Na čo mu bol váš účet? Mali tam ísť nejaké peniaze? Či som to zle pochopila? Produkt ak môžete prosím odpovedzte na moju spravu. Poprípade vaše skúsenosti. Poviem vám som zhrozená čo som sa tu dočítala a tie fotky poslala mne. Dnes som si len tak išla skontrolovať fotky cez Google. Skoro mi oči vypadli a doteraz nerozprávam. Som rozhorcena. Vopred Vám ďakujem za info. Hela

Hi. I am from Slovakia. We have the same acquaintance. But now it was Terry Lords. He was on a rig. I'm writing with him. Did you meet in person ??? He claims he was arrested in Spain and needs money. What was your account for? Should there be any money going there? Did I misunderstand it? Product if you can please reply to my message. If necessary, your experience. I'll tell you in horror what I read here and sent those photos to me. Today I just went to check the photos on Google. My eyes almost fell out and I'm not talking yet. I'm outraged. Thank you in advance for the info. Hela

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:52 pm

He's telling you Nonsense and Lies! You should break up all communication with him and first right: don't send him any Money, no matter what he's telling you. This Money would be lost.
Pics are stolen and they'll use any Name for them to fool people and to get Money.
Stop this communication and forget it very fast .... thats the best solution and way.

SViiT
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SViiT » Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:30 pm

christopher ben <cben662774@gmail.com>
The scammer found me via telegram. Then the communication moved to Google chat.
Introduced himself as a sergeant of peacekeepers in Syria. He has been alone for several years. He is raising his son Oscar. His wife betrayed him with his friend. Even gave birth to a child from him. She deceived him and stole all his money from his account. Wanted to retire immediately.
Needed gift cards STEAM to get in touch.
Then there were letters from the UN office and the transport company that was supposed to deliver his things.

tc100453
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tc100453 » Sun May 28, 2023 11:32 pm

Using new email of "Official service" through United Nations in Syria, posing as Captain in US Army, but there as civilian contractor. States he's not allowed to have video chats or phone calls there, but states he video chats with his son once a month. Found me on Pinterest, and he goes by name of "Scott"...switched right away to Google chat. According to another person who posted, with same pic he sent me, his real name is Lt. Colonel Patrick Flood. Within one week, asked for money for his son who is staying with a guardian while he is deployed. States he is not allowed to access his bank acct. due to military being subjected to bribes. States he has no family, is from Tennessee and wife died of cancer. Said if I couldn't send $$ via PayPal, his son could use Razer or Steam card. Called him out on his deception...Beware!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alex - usarmyarmy453@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:39 am

Mugu is still contacting on Gchat
usarmyarmy453@gmail.com

merged ;)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “White Males”