It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:31 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anderson Weeks 786 408 3486

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Militarygirl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Militarygirl » Sun May 30, 2021 7:16 pm

Good day,

I want to share my story of meeting Anderson Weeks on Instagram in May 2020. He stated that he is serving in Iraq and lost his wallet with the recent bombing on Iran in January 2020, and was in desperate need of help. He lost his wife to cancer in 2019, his parents died in a car accident and his only daughter Angelina is 12 years old, living with his mother-in-law while on deployment. He told me that he's a rich man and can surely take care of me in his 5 bedroom house; I told him I don't care about what he has because I have my own house and gainfully employed. He was asking for Steam cards for connection and games. Me being kindhearted gave him 50$ as that's all he was asking, I figured it's not like 200$ so I told him okay. I did not know where to buy a steam card so he sent the link to G2A.com.

He then sent his phone number to add him on WhatsApp because he's not allowed to use Instagram and that he's so happy he found me as I am a God sent and an angel. So we started chatting every day on WhatsApp, this is when he stated he's in love with me and wants us to be a family. I thought it was odd to fall in love so quickly without never meeting. I started asking for pics, he sent a lot, then I asked for a video call which he said he can't as he's on a special mission and against his commander. Deployed military members do have access to phones to make calls internationally as well as internet access, so I knew he was lying because I came from a military family. This texting every day went on for months and sent me every day romantic love notes and how much he can't live without me and don't ever leave him. The steam card asking went on for a while as he wanted a little entertainment while deployed to play games. This chatting was going on for 7 months and yes, I was providing him with steam cards as they were small amounts. Then he started asking for more, like he lost his phone and wanted 350$, his mother-in-law unable to pay electrical bills of 200$, etc. So I told him I am not sending any more money until he video chats with me. Now it is now March 2021, he is back in the USA, living in Sarasota Florida, and needs money to get back his phone carrier as the bank has to unfroze his account, and only then he will video chat with me. Long story short, he made so many excuses to the point of not having money for food and gas money to go to the bank, so he can't video chat. To get a video chat I need to send him 40$ for gas to go to the bank to activate his card and after we will video chat...of course this never happened.

I have been doing Google image searches and his pics never came up with anything about him, so I thought maybe he is a real person who had bad luck. Then he sent a pic and this pic he sent lead me to this site where I was amazed by the different names of the same person. I am here to add new pics so hopefully, I can help other females and stop these romantic scams. Don't worry ladies I was never in love because I never trusted him, I even use to call him a Nigerian scammer and he uses to get crazy mad with me :D hahaha, I guess I gambled the money as I don't really trust people that easily and my friends told me to open up a bit. Always trust your gut feelings...intuition is what we women have so if it feels wrong it is wrong simple as that!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

pdkalyan
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anderson Weeks 786 408 3486

Postby pdkalyan » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:51 pm

I just reported him to FB, I spoke with from May until yesterday, same pic, similar story. Terrible person and whoever pic he using sorry for them as well. Thank you for posting his fraud.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anderson Weeks 786 408 3486

Postby Myra » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:59 pm

phone number 786-408-3486
Miami, FL
Bandwidth.com

Return to “Military scams”