It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:26 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Andrew - andrewbaughatraus@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:22 pm

Baughandrew Yesterday, 01:24
Hello pretty woman how are you doing please I would love to know you and see how things began to move on I'm searching for new love to setup a new life with someone special like you if you don't mind could you please permit me into your life and see how things began I wil really appreciate your concern if you make a proper response back to me my contact email is ( andrewbaughatraus@gmail.com ) it all be my please if I can read from you sinner Thank you

IM HERE TO MAKE A NEW DAY WITH SOMEONE SPECIAL IF I COUKD FIND ANY

Baughandrew
Email andrewbaughatraus@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 51 y.o.
Country United States
City tampa
Here for Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Middle Eastern
Religion Other
Body Type Average
Education Other
Occupation Airmy air force
Description
Personal Description Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people, loves to laugh, I am very caring, love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks, and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I am fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky because I need love hit me on my contact
andrewbaughatraus@gmail.com it's my pleasure to meet someone pretty
IP Address Geolocation
45.87.214.89 is an IPv4 address owned by M247 Ltd
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Andrew - andrewbaughatraus@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:01 pm

... here we've a "little Problem" ..... he's from Tampa/FL...... wearing a Jacket from the Detroit Red Wings .... Pic was taken in the Little Caesars Arena .... since 2017/2018 the new Stadium from Detroit ...... why does he not like Tampa Bay Lightnings Team ..... is nearer as to go to Detroit :lol: :lol: :lol:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:45 am

Resembles Detroit Native Rapper Eminem :thinking:
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:48 pm

Hello pretty angle
Baughandrew 40 minutes ago
Hello it's my pleasure to write you to say hello and happy weekend how are you doing well if you don't mind could you please permit me to know our self and let start s ew things within our self I will be waiting to reed from you with your personal Intreet

I would love to talk and know each other better
Baughandrew 34 minutes ago
Hello it will be my most pleasure to commiicating with you in a proper manners which I would av love talking to you by call on hangout like you said that would sound good to me also I'm sorry I don't play keypad love but a proper love if you're okay with me let meet on hangout
Well I'm trying to been in touch you please send me you email then we can meet on hangout to make a proper phone call if that is ok by you alright
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:47 pm

Baughandrew Jul 26
Helo babe how are you doing well I can see you're pretty good looking also we both av same interest to enjoy our self if you don't mind could you please permit me to know you more also you can send me your email to enable to get you contact once I received your email I will mail you ok
Well thsnk you so much to av you I really appreciate your interest to reach out to me well this is my email you can reach me on hangout like you said because I'm military man soldier American army we are not allowed to used a cell phone but let meet first and get to know our self my email is below at andrewbaughatraus@gmail.com
Well I'm trying to been in touch you please send me you email then we can meet on hangout to make a proper phone call if that is ok by you alright

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:30 am

Baughandrew Jul 30
Well it's my please to read from you and nice meet you also can you please kindly let get to know more about our self and start something new between us if you can permit me into your life it all be my pleasure please write to me on my email bellow andrewbaughatraus@gmail.com or you can also reach out to me if you on hangout App I will be waiting to read from you soonest

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Andrew Atraus Baugh - andrewbaughatraus@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:57 am

Andrewbaughatraus@gmail.com
Andrew Atraus Baugh

Still active on Googlechat
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “Military scams”