It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:18 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sgt. Ralph Edwards

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: edwardst661@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:39 am

Edwardst661@yahoo.com => B:

Thomas, 41
AL, United States
I'm here to make new friends
Relationship status:I'm single
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Re: edwardst661@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Terry Edwards, terryedwards40@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:00 am

badoo.com/01335531366/
Terry edwards, 50
Texas City, IL

am in Africa now :twisted:

I use this number here in Africa +2330548800813 GHANA :twisted:
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:17 am

zorpia.com/#!profile/GarryEdwards0714

Image Image ---> named avatar

Garry
52, Manassas, Virginia, United States
• Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 49 99, in Egypt.
• Single
About Me
I can say that I am an intellectual, witty; I can easily support any interesting discussion. I am genuinely friendly, supportive and attentive. I would say I am very feminine :mrgreen: . I am calm and do not like quarrels. I always look for compromises. I can say that I do not like wasting my time. In childhood, I dreamed of becoming a MILITARY MAN. My friends call me STRONG GEE. And my favorite seasons are spring and summer. Three things that I would take with me to a deserted place are a GUN, BULLETS and some water. I am a very active person.

Garry
Wish to get to known u...why not have a chat on skype if u wish ...my dear... patrick.kay7 is the skype user name...

Edwards Kay, New York, USA

IP: 41.218.242.41
Hostname: 41-218-242-41-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
ISP: Vodafone Ghana
Organization: Vodafone Ghana
Continent: Africa
State/Region: Greater Accra Region
City: Accra

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

<stgedwards_garry@yahoo.com>

Postby BrightStar » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:22 pm

SonnyL
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sgt. Ralph Edwards AKA Thomas Wilson

Postby SonnyL » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:35 pm

He's now on AFF as Thomas Wilson

I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodat

My name is Thomas Wilson. I was born on the 2nd of August, 1963 at Baptist Hospital of Miami. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field. I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience.....

Living in Tacoma Park, MD

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sgt. Ralph Edwards

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:13 am

SonnyL

Thank you for update. What is the email address of those scammers please?
Please BLOCK and IGNORE.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Ashley, jamesashley804@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:01 pm

see also
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=91063

Fakebook
James Ashley
Soldier at U.S - ARMY
Went to Galesburg High School
Lives in Maryland, New York
From Maryland, New York
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

724-964-2462

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:05 pm

matchdoctor
Roy69er123
51-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 48 - 96
Landisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Last Activity: Online Now!
am 5,10inches tall and weight about 181 Lbs ... US military officer, I am an honest man, I don,t lie, play games or hide anything. You may not always like what I say or how I say it, but I will always tell the truth. I like spending time in and outdoors if I can. I take walks along the beach and watch the sunrise and sunset. I like watching movies and dinning out as well. In fact, I am a little bit of a romantic and I like to treat a woman they way the deserve. That is with respect, care and kindness. I believe life was meant to spend it with someone and I am going to find my someone. Spending the day pleasing someone dear to my heart would make me the happiest man on earth. I even like walking in the rain sometimes. I listen to lots of different types of music, jazz, rock, pop, country, I ve even listened to some classical music. Don,t really care for opera though.a I try to exercise and take care of myself.

Hi angel? how are you doing ? .... I am new to all this online stuff , I don't get on here that much so if you don't mind I will love us to text each other via cell phone ..... +17249642462
Kisses and hugs
Roy

/toplop.com/profile_175339.html
Pleansoul1, 55 y/o from Miami beach, United States
NickName: Pleansoul1
First name: paul
Date of birth: 1960-11-02
City: Miami beach
Marital status: Widowed
Children: Have 1 children (not living with me)
am 5,10inches tall and weight about 181 Lbs ... US military officer, I am an honest man, I don,t lie, play games or hide anything. You may not always like what I say or how I say it, but I will always tell the truth. I like spending time in and outdoors if I can. I take walks along the beach and watch the sunrise and sunset. I like watching movies and dinning out as well. In fact, I am a little bit of a romantic and I like to treat a woman they way the deserve. That is with respect, care and kindness. I believe life was meant to spend it with someone and I am going to find my someone. Spending the day pleasing someone dear to my heart would make me the happiest man on earth. I even like walking in the rain sometimes. I listen to lots of different types of music, jazz, rock, pop, country, I ve even listened to some classical music. Don,t really care for opera though. I try to exercise and take care of myself. Don,t get to as often as I should.
Ideal match description:
I am of course looking for a woman to be my wife. Now there are pretty woman all over the world and there are pretty woman right here (United States) but it is hard to find someone who believes in marriage and has the values of life, love and devotion to the marriage here. Everyone is all about wanting fun and themselves.
who am I looking for, like I said earlier I am honest and I will not hide anything or lie. The reason I am telling you all of this is I don,t want to waist your time or mine if you are not truly interested in me and who I am.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Royhill12345@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:01 pm

same as Bix´ mugu above, now with email inside his massmail, which I got earlier today:

Hi angel? how are you doing ? .... I am new to all this online stuff , I don't get on here that much so if you don't mind I will love us to text each other via cell phone ..... +17249642462 or you can send me an email on here ... Royhill12345@gmail.com
Kisses and hugs
Roy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

София
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby София » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:44 pm

James Lilian , jameslilian212@gmail.com
Birthday: 1 January
Hometown: Albany California
Marital status: married
Languages: English

https:/ /vk.com/id347778084

James Lilian
I Lillian James of Albany, California I am an officer in Afghanistan. I'm 53 years old. I'm a widower, my only daughter died four years ago in a car accident.I am the only child of my parents and my parents died when I was young.I am a soldier, I do my 2 years contract here in Afghanistan with the UN, but the contract will end on Wednesday.I train soldiers
James Lilian
You are the only one who can make me happy with your love and affection. Since I met you, I noticed that life is worth living. I live mine for you. You stole me away. One I could be lost. So, do not let the distance between us are getting bigger. Every day more remarkable because the previous one, as I know I'll see you. Although I know that you will ignore me, as usual, I still want to see you. The further you go away from me, the more I will love you. The heart truly in love never loses hope, but always believe in the promise of love, no matter how long the time and how much distance. There are so many ways that I want to tell you that I really love you, my dear. My feelings for you are true and clean .... I have tried many times to admit but you always act deaf to what I say. Remember one thing ... I love you and will always love you. Loving you is something I love to do.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

lilianjames535@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:35 pm

jameslilian

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Albany California
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School
Ethnicity: Native American

Personal Description:

i am cool and gentle with sense of humor I really like the new part of the world peace, calm sea, mountain beauty, and all that life has to offer. I love movies, reading books, listening to music, seeing the tears of God, the rain, the rhythm dance and cooking

Alentus Corporation
OrgId: ALENT
Address: 180 E Broad Street
Address: Suite 808
City: Columbus
StateProv: OH
PostalCode: 43215

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

lilianjames535@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:47 pm

.... is spamming with

To:
Sent Date: 05 Apr 2016
Subject: hello my princess
my queen how are you today?
you are very pretty and cute
please can i know more about you?
are you married?
do you have children?
what do you do for a living?

Detect Network
Address: 450 National Avenue, Mountain View, 94043
City: San Jose
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95113
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

severine.ganin
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Big Love from Afganistan on Linkedin

Postby severine.ganin » Sun May 15, 2016 8:07 am

In my page on Linkedin yesterday I recived this mail from
james lilian
Military at military

Hi, my queen Nice to meet you. I hope all is well with you and that you enjoy your day ?. My name is James Lillian. I am an officer in Afghanistan. I love you, and I'll be glad to meet you I really like the new part of the world peace, the calm sea, the beauty of the mountains and all that life has to offer. I love movies, reading books, listening to music, seeing the tears of God, the rain, the rhythm of dance and cooking .. but I feel comfortable when I'm home. I'm looking for real and meaningful relationships, love, passion, romance please contact me at my e-mail for easy communication lilianjames535@gmail.com i Hope to hear from you soon. your heart General James Lillian
Your e-mail saw here http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=375

severine.ganin
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Big Love from Afganistan on Linkedin

Postby severine.ganin » Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am

In my page on Linkedin yesterday I recived this mail from
james lilian
Military at military

Hi, my queen Nice to meet you. I hope all is well with you and that you enjoy your day ?. My name is James Lillian. I am an officer in Afghanistan. I love you, and I'll be glad to meet you I really like the new part of the world peace, the calm sea, the beauty of the mountains and all that life has to offer. I love movies, reading books, listening to music, seeing the tears of God, the rain, the rhythm of dance and cooking .. but I feel comfortable when I'm home. I'm looking for real and meaningful relationships, love, passion, romance please contact me at my e-mail for easy communication lilianjames535@gmail.com i Hope to hear from you soon. your heart General James Lillian

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun May 15, 2016 9:19 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update, glad you found out earlier :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Military scams”