It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sgt. Ralph Edwards

African scammers posing as military personnel.
sammynow69
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sgt. Ralph Edwards

Postby sammynow69 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:41 am

Ralph Edwards has 16 more facebook accounts...please be carefull ladies as i said he is good....he as too be stopped....i only wished i knew about this wesite sooner :(

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:29 pm

Confirio. stevejerry37@yahoo.com

49 / Male / Straight
Joined September 24, 2013. From Baltimore. Living in Baltimore, Maryland. Attended Batimore memory college.

About Me
About Me I am 5 11ft tall,156mbls,black eye gray hair.I am currently in Afghanistan, with a National Guard, Infantry unit on deployment. I am also a former US Marine infantryman, having served 8 active years with different infantry units, from Camp Pendleton, CA. I have been to many different places in the world, experienced many cultures, drank their beer, passed out in a topless beach in the Seychelles Islands. I am privileged to have served with highly professional individuals in the Marines, and the tradition continues now in the Army.Any other questions,drop me a line, and If it's not a matter of national security, I will answer to the best of my ability, so help me god! I am a fun loving, caring and gentle Man, with a great big heart. I am generally a little bit on the quiet/shy side. I m a happy, friendly cuddly Lonely Man who enjoys life. I have a low circle of friends for wining and dining, trips to the cinema or theater, walks on the beach or in the countryside and cozy nights in,take a walk at night and watch the Brilliant and beautiful Stars in the Sky. I value honesty, fidelity and companionship but also need space to pursue my own interests. I see my self as intelligent, with a good sense of humor and I dont take myself too seriously. I am looking for the same qualities in a woman. Looks are not important - its the person inside that matters. . Great smile, captive eyes, good hygiene and usually well dressed (unless of course I am working around the house), well grounded,I guess i found you,well gotta see as we go with this babe cos i am ready to settle down and have a good family Home.Now wanna stay with my family,care and protect them plus live together as one big family,i am sincerly ready to relocate if that's necessary.I know that being sexy is a state of mind rather than ones appearance.. I absolutely love music and movies, and I have a wide and varied taste for both.I like hunting and swimming,hose ridding...mostly outdoor activities

Junkmail:
Hello sexy, how are you doing? Name is Sgt Steve Jerry Barker lives in Baltomore MD But presently in afghanistan for UN peace keeping missions. I am a single man, have only son and lost my late wife some years back, i am a kind man ,honest. loving, caring, understanding, discipline, senstives, hardworking, sexy, and trustworthy man am also the type that treat woman with respect. I will like to meet a woman who is beautiful, faithful heart, God fearing, sexy, understanding, table manners, discipline, sensitives, hardworking, bold, care and responsible, a woman who is worth sacrificing all for, a woman who is worth of spend fun life with, show her care, love, humble and humility...lol here is my contact email address if you re interested to chat with me or write me tell me about your self and how we can know each other as well....stevejery@gmail.com, stevejerry37@yahoo.com or skype account.stevejery. i would like to read from you soon.

William Thomas on Facebook. Diff. name and as I see, diff. pic.

https://www.facebook.com/willam.thomas.5496?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

work: US Military

studied : College of Southern Maryland
Baltimore City College

living: Baltimore, Maryland

place of birth: Baltimore, Maryland
Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

danniemiss@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:36 pm

.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5992129726
Love Dannie's
43, Male, New York City, NY
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert Bullard, sgt.robertbullard@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:27 pm

oasisdating
sgt950
Male 50 - United States
Am just a free man who is free to ladies and also i like going out with friends to have time spending..
I am the optimist.
I am the one who sees the glass half full, and always looking for the silver lining.
I look for simple pleasures and not so simple pleasures in life.
I believe that you do have to enjoy life to the fullest; you never know when it could end.
I am an honest person who doesn’t play games with other peoples emotions.
I am very caring to others needs.
I enjoy hanging out with friends, dancing, to the movies, outdoor
activities, and quiet evenings at home
I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart,
is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits.
I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice vices.
While navigating life together,
we are caring and concerned for each others well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much.
With regards to a relationships, i would like to meet the type of woman that really would enjoy sensually charged chemistry,
laughter and uncomplicated real time meet and greets....
Someone who is highly affectionate, passionate, loving

spam...
Hello,
My name is Sgt Robert Bullard. I am delighted by your profile and I thought I should write you, it will be my pleasure if we can communicate, am 50 year old am 5`10 ft tall, am divorced with 1 girl, she cheated on me with another man which led to our divorced, am from Abingdon Va, 180 lbs. Am in US Army and currently deploy to Afghanistan for peace keeping, have been here since January this year hopefully to be back home next year, if you care to talk more email is. "Sgt.robertbullard ........ at yahoo dot com", same as messenger IM, I will end with my e-mail now while i look forward to your correspondence.
Thanks and God bless
Sincerely
Robert
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Edward Scott, edwardscott835@ymail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:23 pm

badoo
Edward 47, Everett, WA

do you have yahoo i.d for better conversation?
edwardscott835@ymail.com, give me you own

gabriela2013
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gabriela2013 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:23 pm

hi, my translator does not work, it is important to read this. thank you

undergone a scam eh scott edwards, supuestamenete the American military stationed in afganistan, I would like to know that I can do, I live in Madrid and I'll put in conocomiento of usa embassy here in Spain, and to know all that a person very manipulative, I will give to that person, I have contacts in the Spanish police, but if I would like to know who is actually the real person as I can picture are advertile of using his image here in Spain is a very serious crime.
greetings and thanks for reading, greetings from Spain

eh sufrido una estafa de edwards scott, supuestamenete este militar americano destinado en afganistan, me gustaria saber que puedo hacer , yo vivo en madrid y voy a poner en conocomiento de la embajada de eeuu aqui en españa, y que sepan todos que es una persona muy manipuladora, voy a dar con esa persona , tengo contactos en la policia española, pero si me gustaria saber quien es de verdad la persona real de la foto como puedo advertile de estan usando su imagen, aqui en españa es un delito muy grave.
saludos y gracias por leer, saludos desde españa
Last edited by minerva on Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added Google TL.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:30 pm

Spanish police can´t help in Nigerian scams (they will tell you right this). The General has been knowing this for years. He can´t prevent this, actually, no one can, once a picture is posted on the internet, it is out, but you can help, by posting the usedscam email + fake profile details here to warn victims :)
=> http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 86&t=46383" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (military scams, Spanish)
=> http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 18&t=46362" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (FAQ, Spanish)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

mikeleedwards953@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:21 am

http://www.zorpia.com/mini#!mikeedwards1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mike
57, Providence, Utah, United States
Online now!
• Looking for a relationship with a girl,
aged 40 70, in United States.
• Single
About Me
I can say that I am very educated, sociable, active and kind man. I love to talk, I love meeting new friends and new people. Very fond of animals, especially dogs.I want somebody who will open my deep-hidden reserves of love and tenderness. I want just simple kind, and nice woman, well-groomed and cheerful. she should want to have children with me, because I can't imagine my life and successful family without them! Together we will lay our road to happiness and joy.

Personal Details
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Hispanic/Latino :thinking:
Height and Weight 5'7" 125lbs :thinking:
Body Type Average
Eye Color Gray
Currently Living With Alone
Religion Christian
Smoking Habit no
Drinking Habit no
Social Settings Shy at first, but warm up quickly, Social Butterfly,Flirt
TV Habits Couch Potato, Sports Nut,Sitcoms, Movies, I want to be on a game show too,Tivo is my best friend

Message on Zorpia

Hello how are you doing there hope all is well with you..i like your profile will like to get to know more about you if you don't mind to chat...here is my email address mikeleedwards953@yahoo.com will reply you back to tell you more about me and what i do for live and where am here ...

Awaiting on RN for a new IP maybe.... :)

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:34 pm

Always the same story.... Booted now .... Zorpia has deleted all scammers reported.... Nice !!! :)

mikel edwards <mikeleedwards953@yahoo.com>

what is your email address...

Received: from [197.251.169.180] by web162905.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via
Message-ID: <1385910425.60966.YahooMailNeo@web162905.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 07:07:05 -0800 (PST)

IP: 197.251.169.180
Hostname: 197.251.169.180
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Vodafone Ghana
Services: None detected

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:45 pm

Jonny E. Walker, jonnywalker912@yahoo.com

FMF
Jonny123
hello
Age & Gender: 21 Year Old Man :mrgreen:

About Me
Am Jonny E. Walker by name am 52 years of age Am a soldier in my unit in the united states and i stationed at VA FAIRFAX, But am in Afghanistan for the moment for peace and will be back home in 3 months time.. I have one kid,but fortunately i lost him in a plane crush and am divorced with my wife as well due to some misunderstanding.. Due to my work and position as the commander in the army i really don't have time to seek for my happiness in life..I have been in the service for 28 years and will be going on retirement soon and wish to have a woman to love me till the end of time and will love her as well. I have more to tell you if we have the chance to link up on yahoo Below is my jonnywalker912 @ yahoo.com

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:03 pm

Received: from [108.59.8.131] by web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 12 Dec 2013 04:04:24 PST

Return-Path: <edwardsjames80023@yahoo.com>

I would love to tell you little more about my self, I am in the U.S Army and my job has provided me lots of opportunity to travel and do lots of things that I would never have done. I have spent many months in Turkey, Kuwait, Germany,Iraq and currently on a deployment here in Afghanistan.
I have been to a bunch of places in the world, some of them hot spots, and continue to do so today.I feel I've got a perspective not often seen in the media. Seeing as I'm heading back home soon, that also gives me a different perspective to find a new woman in my life.
I am a fun loving, caring and gentle Man, with a great big heart. I am generally a little bit on the quiet/shy side. I'm a happy, friendly cuddly Lonely Man who enjoys life. I have a low circle of friends for wining and dining, trips to the cinema or theater, walks on the beach or in the countryside and cozy nights in. I value honesty, fidelity and companionship but also need space to pursue my own interests. I see my self as intelligent, with a good sense of humor and I don't take myself too seriously.
I would like to meet a woman that could 1st make me laugh and be a good friend, and that just wants simple things in life and are looking for friend first and lover 2nd to spend time with. I believe after that, if two people are right for each other then they will get to know each other as they go along and work it out on the way and also Ill like to meet someone who still believes in opening doors for people and letting a man have his seat on the tube.
I think that it speaks you more. My opinion on the type of woman that I want to be with in the future is someone who is caring and considerate, someone I can trust and who will trust me and will always be honest with me, someone who enjoys laughing at the silly things that happen in life. Someone who is willing to share the work to make our home a comfortable place. Someone who likes to live in a tidy house too, I do not like to have things very messy. I don't have a problem relocating to any where i find my dream woman.
I am happy to share in all of the work required to keep the house nice .If someone was like that and loved me for who I am too, I would be a very happy man.

View some of my other pics below in the attachment, i hope to hear back from you.

Edward.

Confirio as eddy23

45 / Male / Straight / Divorce
Joined November 28, 2013. Living in New York City, New York.
About Me
am.i am a very warm and friendly person with a good sense of humor and passionate . I give freely of myself and i am always ready to lend a hand to someone who truly love I still believe in true love and I believe that life is magical and i don't sweat the small stuff. I'm very spontaneous and adventurous and I love the outdoors and I am true and loyal.I´m a quiet, kind, loyal that is why am here with the hope to find a woman with a big heart that will love me for whom i am

Junkmail:
i like ur profile..i wanna know u...james

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Wagner, michaelwagner857@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:09 am

datehookup
Friends describe me as truthful, respectful, and easy to laugh out loud with. An occasional day/night out with a person that has a positive outlook on life, no expectations, and just a little insightful would be a joy.
At this time of my life I would like to have a gentle lady friend . I enjoy my home. I work full time.. How nice it would be to have a mate to dine, dance and laugh with. Or,JUST VISIT ON THE PORCH WHILE IT RAINS.
I am self sufficient, with good work ethics. I can stand on a "soap-box" but also like to hear other points of view.. My humor is sarcastic and silly, though it has nothing to do with us, I like my down time. I can cook. I'm an environmentalist. I am a realist. I like working on my house, in the yard and gardens. I am more comfortable in small groups than big bashes.
Now for the preferences. A woman that cooks, not just for me but for us. Good manners, at least while we get to know each other - and after. Can be silly. Respects animals. Wont be offended if I don't agree with her on spot. Enjoys their job and complains just a Little about it too. Not keep swearing to a min..

add me and lets chat at our privacy, do you have a yahoo chat?
mine is
michaelwagner857@
yahoo

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ram_sgt@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:04 pm

matchdoctor
truelove52
57-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 96
Los Angeles, California, United States
Last Activity: Today
A good God fearing man..
about myself:
well am Edward i love traveling with friends go the beach and love my life..lol and i love going to church always..words can't describe me..

ram_sgt@yahoo.com
and what's yours pretty?am waiting forward to chat with you soon

yaho avvy betrays scam

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Francis Edwards, francisedwards123@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:37 pm

FMF
cheespunk34
Looking for passion maker and hidden treasure in my life
Age & Gender: 53 Year Old Man
My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Profession: Colonel
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
helping to make things right. it
i don
i look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect
i love friends and family...i am a very sincere person who laughs easily
loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.
m dreaming off
s not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which i
t really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other
trust and love. seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. i have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. honestly i
understanding
ve all that it takes to be a man

About Me
Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky

francisedwards123@hotmail.com ... hope to hear from you

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

edwards_camp1957@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:06 pm

matchdoctor
edwards_camp1957
56-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 44 - 99
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: Today
I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music.

Hello,
How are you doing?nice to meet you am Edwards and i really like your profile and will like to get to know you more.will you like to have a chat with me on yahoo.
edwards_camp1957@yahoo.com
will you like to give me yours will be happy to add you on
Edwards

Return to “Military scams”