It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sgt. Ralph Edwards

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sgt. Ralph Edwards

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:26 am

Paul Rich, dachiagarness@yahoo.com

tagged
Paul Rich
Basic Info: 36, Male, Duluth, MN
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
High School: Block Island School '80
College: St. Patrick's College Drumcondra '77

Interests:
I'm serious, and i'm looking for the same, i prefer that you have access to the internet, this way, we can chat each other, and get to know each other, what are our likes and dislikes...etc... Hope to hear from you soon. Take care and bye for now

Dreams:
I dream high my self everytime

About Me:
My Name is Paul ..48y old I like fishing,camping,reading,going to the movies,hanging around with friends,cracking jokes,listening to music,dancing, and also spending time with someone intresting I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Characteris worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who he is and a sense of direction about where he wants to be. I can appreciate a man who sees a woman as a friend and a partner.I love old movies and old songs

for female profile see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=58593" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

lianalamph
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lianalamph » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:30 pm

this guy is using this photo with several others on facebook under the name Morgan Eric he is a manipulative person he tells u that his wife died in a car accident several years back and that he has been stationed in Kabul, Afghanistan for over 7years thats not correct they dont do that and he constantly tells u sad stories t get u t send him money well i now know that he is in nigeria tryin t go home and is waiting for his money t get t him and he doesnt have any food and can die and all this other stuff i told him he is a liar when i last talked t him now he has 8 girls as his friends on facebook and i have forwarned them abt wt is goin on i hope they dont get sucked into his world like i did. his yahoo msgr is prince.eic95@yahoo.com thats a nigerian scam msgr and his facebook is morganeric152@yahoo.com

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:28 am

thanks for posting, please post all info that you have about him like email or chat texts too and make sure you already edit out your real name there :)

FB profile
https://www.facebook.com/morgan.eric.908?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lt.michealbriggs00@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 04, 2013 3:53 pm

fishmeetfish.com/profile/michealbriggs
michealbriggs Profile: hey there
Age & Gender: 54 Year Old Man
I'm a gentle and humble man that respect her woman. I am caring, honest, loyal, romantic, open minded and have a very good sense of humor. I love kids cos they depicts purity. I am passionate, loving and a relaxed person,like sex. I believe in courtship and family values. I love to dance, and watch good movies, travel, simple things in life. I am looking for a serious friendship, that will eventually lead to marriage.

Hello,
how are you doing,first of all how old are you baby.and i will like to known more about you?and i will like to chat with you an share things i common with you,just add me on yahoo messenger or mail me directly to my email at Lt.michealbriggs00@yahoo.com,i cant wait to read from you
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

John Scott, generalscott82@hotmail.com

Postby Marisa » Fri May 10, 2013 5:36 am

johnreal on confirio

54 / Male / Straight / Single
From South Carolina. Living in Duarte, California.

About Me
Am easy going man and i believe in real affection and also looking for a faithful Woman that will be honest with me and sincere ....and i love going out with my family and spend most of my time with my woman....is there any woman that is honest on here pls hit me back if you think you are honest..

junkmail:
Good Morning Beautiful....This is John, Am just a Widow Male who is seeking for that special someone to grow old with, i have been hurt in the past and would not want that to happen anymore, i am looking for that woman who i would trust,who i would be able to hold hands with while working at the beach,someone who would understand the real meaning of love,someone who knows how to treat a man right, i sure have a lot of love to offer that woman if i ever find her.i don't care where she come from and age all I want is true love ...write me back here if you are honest..generalscott82@hotmail.com

LOL, he got promoted to a General!! :mrgreen:

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Nature Girl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

rayburn_larry@yahoo.com

Postby Nature Girl » Tue May 21, 2013 11:52 pm

I've been in contact with a person stating his name is Larry Rayburn. He sts he is a Major in the US Army stationed in Syria. He approached me on OKCupid using the screen name "oxbowler". The photos he sent me are, of course, quite attractive. He also sent me a photo of his seven year old racially-mixed daughter, Tyra.

He deleted his dating profile immediately after I gave him my personal email address. His initial emails were pretty literate but as time goes by the spelling & grammar & particularly the vernacular has deteriorated to the point that it's very obvious they are from someone for whom English is a second (or third) language. The reason he gives for the messed up English is that he was the product of an Army upbringing & he spent a great deal of time in Spain.

He states he is 51 years old. His wife is dead (unk causes). She died four years ago. His daughter lives somewhere in the US but goes to boarding school & is being watched over by a "guardian assigned to her by 'The Government'". He says his sister gets her on holidays. He states that his parents did not approve of his wife so he hid the existence of his daughter from them. Both his parents are deceased now. He listed his residential address as Los Angeles, CA.

E-mail address: rayburn_larry@yahoo.com

I asked him to contact me using his "military" email but his response was as follows:
The more reason why I send you the email from my Private email is that for sometime now our emails or the Military email you refer to is been hacked into and our conversation are tracked to our loved ones and Families and that is the more reason why I am contacting you from here for the time been . I do want you to understand that with me you should have that peace of mind so we can have a smooth conversation going on .
I do want you to understand that I am in a war zone and I try my best to stay in contact wit you. You are such a nice person and believe me I will do anything you ask of me . Take care and hope to hear back from you soon.

Multiple IP addresses:
41-215-162-11
41-215-162-50
41-215-162-36
41-215-162-93
41-215-162-69
41-215-162-13
41-215-162-8
41-215-162-86
41-215-162-54
41-215-162-32
41-215-162-10
41-215-162-100
41-215-162-68
41-190-90-74
41-190-90-54
41-190-89-75
41-190-88-205
Sorry they aren't in sequential order but I grouped them according to prefix numbers

children pic out, as they aint connected with scam, m
Last edited by minerva on Wed May 22, 2013 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: out children pic

*Dragonessa
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Palmer Alfred ~ pandapalmer007@yahoo.com

Postby *Dragonessa » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:43 am

Palmer Alfred
https://www.facebook.com/palmer.alfred.5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Email Address: behonest4johnson@gmail.com or pandapalmer007@yahoo.com
phone# 233545631632

Living
Current City
Rasht, Iran

Hometown
Houston, Texas

Basic Information
Gender Male
Interested In Men and Women
Relationship Status Engaged
Languages English, Iranian and Arabic

Using story is that he's a military police officer stationed in Ghana, West Africa, from Houston TX he's widowed - no children. He's in Ghana for elections to keep peace, :twisted: he made investments and they froze his bank account but he claims he got a lawyer and recovered some of his money after he was told by a potential victim she wouldn't help.....

Image Poor no friend is his name, this pic on FB page :lol:
Have Faith ... and take that First Step, it's okay to feel the pain. You're going to be fine ... Healing takes time...Everything will be okay soon.

carolgay32
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

scammer eddiecrosby

Postby carolgay32 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:17 pm

eddiecrosby50@yahoo.com.. what i see is what you are and what you are is beautiful, I need you as an honest foreign partner to handle a business deal worth $6.5 million us dollars for me overthere, which you will also benefit a lot from it. Can i trust you??? add me on yahoo or msn messenger so I can explain to you in details eddiecrosby50@yahoo.com I am online now
the site is zoosk.com

Kamt1956
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Kamt1956 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:29 pm

I have been chatting with someone on Yahoo. This person sent me three picture of this same guy. He is saying he is Edwin White Edwards 56 stationed in Syria. Getting out of army in August of this year. He is a widow, no kids. E6 staff sgt. combat engineer. He said he owns a home in Tampa, Fl notmystrenght_ed@yahoo.com is his email address. We have been chatting for about three weeks. Red lights went up with him right off the bat. Than I read about checking photos on Google Images, which led me here!

this is what he wrote: Edwin White Edwards: I am single 6 year now and work as a soldier .Been serving for 21 years now and my duty as a Combat Engineer is to supervise, serve, or assist as a member of a team, squad, section, or platoon; provide combat engineering support to combat forces; and operate Combat Engineer Vehicles (CEV), Armored Vehicle Launched Bridges (AVLB), and Armored Combat Earthmover (ACE).
I am currently stationed in Syria and will retire in Auguts. (he misspelled August)

I will these people could get caught. They are taking from U.S, soldiers trying to do a job, risking their lives for us. I hope this helps others who are being scammed.

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby anne007 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:14 am

steve edwards [steve_edwards1@hotmail.com]

Steveray

Norfolk, Virginia, United States
Looking for a woman between 40 - 80
Horoscope:Libra
Body Type:sporty
Weight:106 lbs (48 kg)
Height:5’7” (171 cm)
Hair color:black
Eye color:hazel
Education:bachelors degree
Marital Status:divorced
Ethnicity:white / caucasian
Children:yes, and they live at home

About
I am very open. Ask me. I am a 43 years old mindful man from Virginia. I have hazel eyes and black hair, my body is sporty, and I live alone. I have children, and they live at home I'd love to chat with you.

Sender: Steveray (403670)
Date: 06-28-2013, 12:59:41
More photos
okay my email is steve_edwards1@hotmail.com i would be waiting to hear from you tell me me more about yourself.

Von: steve edwards [mailto:steve_edwards1@hotmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 28. Juni 2013 22:32
An: XXX
Betreff: RE: Dear Steve

Am Steve Edwards.from the USA army, I work in the America Army. I'm the deputy director, operations and administration, Defense Nuclear Agency in USA army.am a faithful person.i have one son called Ryan i lost my parents when i was a young boy in a plane crash i don't have any family.and also i was the only son of my parents i don't have any body in my life now except my son. am a STAFF SARGENT MAJOR in the Army .i have been in the Army for the past 27 years and will come home soon, as am ready to retired from the Army when i come home,i would like to open a shop but i don't really know the type of shop to open,as time goes on and day and night comes we are going to know each other,i would seems some advice from you because i have been so long in the Army. My work is pleasant to me, because I can help and protect people and properties.. Am normally online .i use to train the boys in the Army and and also take them to patrol at night.They really like me a lot because i treat them like my own brothers and sisters there are a lot of people here who are looking for relationship. but am now careful because my wife broke my heart and i don't want that to happen to me again in my life,my wife was in America sleeping around with other men.which i don't like i use to hate her so much ,because she hurt me a lot i don't talk to her and never see her again in my life.since we get Divorced. am here looking for my soul mate ,and also looking for a serious relationship as well.i would like to meet some one who is very honest and also who can be with me to the rest of my life someone who will never get me hurt .someone who will also be my dreams.a woman who can sick with me.someone who will always dreams about me,i would like to share my life and also understand things easily with me someone who will like to solve my problems with me who will always be there for my rest of my life.i want some one who don't get angry easily i don't drink also i don't smoke because of my work ,am a Christian..my goals of dream in life is to find the one right woman who will sick with me .someone who will be with me and love forever and ever.i dislike lairs and also i dislike a woman who is disrespectful . i also like a woman who is very faithful and respectful.what a dream dream about night is to have a faithful woman who can respect.someone who will like me and would like be with the one who will stick with me and care about me who will always be in my dream and i always know that my dream will come true one day in my life time i would be very happy if you would be that wonderful woman in my life its be a long time since a woman fall in love with me.i some times feel very lonely .because its been a long time since a woman came into my life.am now in IRAQ for peace keeping i have been in Afghanistan for the past 2 years now.i keep my self safe here because i will soon come home in 1 month time an willing to come home and see my son.i think that's what i can tell you about me for now.so if there is anything you want to know you about me just tell me and i will let you know

Picture already here
Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hook » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:08 am

Steveray

yes i have been in the army for 27 years now and i serve as a Staff Sergeant :mrgreen: :dumb:

i have added you on yahoo now can you get on there so we will get to talk much? it will be much private and convenient..I am from the Third Infantry division. :mrgreen:

tags: sporty, agressive, conservative, mindful, curious, sports fan, energetic, fitness, attentive, travel fan, intellectual, devoted, charming, reliable, humorous, pretty, nature-loving, cute, music-loving, faithful, passionate, nice-looking, open minded, romantic Norfolk, Virginia, United States
Looking for a woman between 40 - 80
Horoscope:Libra
Body Type:sporty (Well at 5"7 106 pds SPORTY'???????? REALLY!!!!) :dumb:
Weight:106 lbs (48 kg)
Height:5’7” (171 cm)
Hair color: black
Eye color:hazel
Education:bachelors degree
Marital Status:divorced
Ethnicity:white / caucasian
Children:yes, and they live at home
Smoking:trying to quit
Drinking:occasionally

About
I am very open. Ask me. I am a 43 years old mindful man from Virginia. I have hazel eyes and black hair, my body is sporty, and I live alone. I have children, and they live at home I'd love to chat with you.
Living:alone
Nationality:United States
Religion:Christian / Protestant
Income:more than 100.000 :mrgreen: :dumb:

Ip Header {65.55.111.137) edwards1@hotmail.com

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby anne007 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:27 am

Now he sends me an invite to Yahoo:

steve_edwards88@yahoo.com
IP: 172.190.7.153
Decimal: 2898134937
Hostname: acbe0799.ipt.aol.com
ISP: America Online
Organization: America Online
Services: None detected
MySpace
https://myspace.com/358922009
Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

Kamt1956
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Kamt1956 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:19 pm

This is a scam. He goes by the name Edwin White Edwards He was on POF. Also uses the email withallthingsgivethanks@yahoo.com
Thank you for the chat .It was a great and amazing experience having talked with you on Pof.com , well this is really new to me but I am getting the hang of it and like the saying goes no one is perfect and there is no harm in taking opportunities which present themselves to you in life. This is my first time ever on a dating site and as well you being the ever first woman I have met and not knowing much about you but I hope you tell me more about you soon but I will like to take this platform to tell you a little about me

Now that I have your attention ,I am a honest man trying to rebuild my life ,my hobbies include golf, boating, traveling and spending time with friends. My goal at this point in my life is to find someone to spend the rest of my life with. I'm a down to earth good guy. True gentleman, I open doors for my lady, and I'm a hopeless romantic. I am interested in whole lot of sports , such as NASCAR race , golf , hunting , swimming , jogging . I am not a music fanatic , but I do listen to interesting once such as classic blues , oldies , country , Rhythm and Blues. Faith raised as a christian catholic family. I am Passionate a lot , a lot of things especially learning and Knowledge . I'm a good listener , respectful , kind, affectionate, considerate, and have a sense of humor . I like outdoors, " dining in and out, good movies, walking, traveling, social issues, sports and most of all spending time with the right person. People consider me to be attractive "i hope you do too".I have a great personality, very upbeat, likes to laugh, and have fun. I like to meet people on whole especially the nature of my job , different races, and culture me a lot. Have traveled somewhat over the years and have enjoyed every bit of my experiences. People consider me to be a great conversationalist, have been around people who are well-educated, top notch and classy "though i don't deal on class when it comes to relationship , loving someone for who she is not what she have ". I like to discuss things from news to politics to all of life's events etc.I think every relationship should be built on a stable friendship , trust and love.my ideal woman should be secure with herself and know where she is going in life; I'd like her to be healthy, reliable, having a stable personality, honest, someone who doesn't play games and is willing to "Communicate" She and I will have a "Meaningful Relationship" based on "Understanding" and "Mutual Respect". Someone whom I will call "once, twice, three times a lady,Someone who is caring, loving, and would love to spend time with a great friend and partner.. a good head on her shoulders is a must.

But I have seen sunsets, sunrises, blue oceans, deep seas, lush forests, dense jungles. Looking into your face i can see more respect .I am happy to meet you and really want to know more about you and see where this leads us .I am an honest and ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person.I am an honest, loyal, passionate, intelligent, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive,sensitive,and a good listener who is easy to get along with and also who has a touch of class and a young point of view. Have learned to take life as it comes, know who I am and where I am going. I love to have adventures, large or small, and am looking for someone to share them with.I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust,faith and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I'm a soldier in the US ARMY and my MOS is a combat Engineer.I supervise, serve, or assist as a member of a team, squad, section, or platoon; provide combat engineering support to combat forces; and operate Combat Engineer Vehicles (CEV), Armored Vehicle Launched Bridges (AVLB), and Armored Combat Earth mover (ACE). I have worked hard in the Army and have a lot to share.

I am very romantic , I like to spend a lot of personal time with my woman because i believe pampering and caring so much is what my woman needs till end of time. I am very athletic, strong and healthy.I am an enlighten person with great values. I seek no harm to anyone, but these colors don't run. I protect who I am devoted to any woman I love . If you seek happiness seek me..I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do..well am 5,10 {175} and my weight is 145lbs.{60} I have been in the army for about 21years now and this is my last mission peace keeping mission in Syria .I have served for couple of month and will be home late August this year .I really think we can take this further and see what happens since we both have lot in common. I have plans to resign from the army so that I can met someone that I love and spend more time with her maybe this is you..smile.lol I don't care about the distance or the age because distance is a way and age is also a number, all i want is take the first step and to see if there is chemistry then i will go what ever beautiful feelings comes later . I do cherish our times and talks on yahoo and will always be happy to do it over and over again . I am missing you already and will keep watch on yahoo for you

Always,
Edwin Edwin White Edwards <notmystrenght_ed@yahoo.com>;

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:21 pm

This man is on tagged, his pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: rayedwards50@live.com

IP adress: not shown

His email to me:

I hope you are doing good now and having a pleasant time now.Thanks for your contact from Tagged and i am also impress to have such kind of communication with you :mrgreen: and i can see that we both have met on fate and i am taking this opportunity to tell you something about me as we are both behind the screen trying to know more about each other ....My name is Ray Edwards,I'm 49 to 50 years of age from the United State Widower..I am a soldier from the U.S.A army but i am now in Iraq for peace keeping :twisted: and I am into Mechanical Engineering in there Army and i am a leader of 216 men out here..We get to deal with anything on the trucks here and drive men to the field for patrol to do our best to keep people around here safe and try to put a smile on their faces and will be coming home within three to four months time.

Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage.

I'm someone compassionate, with good empathy; I'm a romantic person who still believes true love to be possible; am someone who is loyal and will stick by their partner no matter what.I'm quietly confident, love traveling and finding about new things. I am looking for someone who is trusting loving likes good chats a down to earth person not someone with there head in the cloud,s. Who likes to go out but would just be as happy sitting at home in each other arms watching a good movie. just being together as one.So if you are the one come on in...Lol!!Also looking to meet someone who is quietly sure of themselves and what they want out of life, and most importantly someone who is loyal and can be counted on. Whilst looks have some currency, really it's more important that this person can be a best friend, talk about anything, and be able to laugh at life! And moreover someone who is very God fearing and to give out real love...I'll end here now,Because am going for petrol with my men..Hope to hear from you soon :disagree: ..

Ray Edwards..
------------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

purpleflower
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby purpleflower » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:14 pm

This menn is on Miumeet.com calls him self Edwards clonie.
Picture is already here.

Return to “Military scams”