It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:48 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sgt. Ralph Edwards

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Muguhunter
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Muguhunter » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:28 pm

pictures are stolen from Sgt Ralph Edwards:
http://www.myspace.com/144680613/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

johnjohnjohn212 on Udate.com

Stupid mugu! His profile says he is from UK while there is a USA flag on the arm of the soldier in the pic. Below is the crap he sent.

glad to hear from you...lets get talking more on my instant messenger sgtpavelsedwards@live.com or sgtpavelsedward212@yahoo.com...add me to your list...hope to catch you later
EDDY OMAYE
Please do NOT send PMs to me because I am retired!!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

inform2009
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Eddy Omaye

Postby inform2009 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:12 pm

Also... on that picture.. that is a US military standard issue uniform called ACU (Army Combat Uniform). British soldier has their own combat uniform pattern.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_Combat_Uniform
Be informed... be educated... be safe... and dont be fooled...

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

ralph edwards ; ralphedwards003@hotmail.com

Postby red zora » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:34 pm

I got a message on myspace of him. This message is to funny :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I don't know how to translate to english language :thinking: because I know the german language very well and have some problems to understand what he means. The online translator is confused too :lol:
His myspace page is deleted now...but I have get the pictures before the page was deleted :D

07.12.2009 12:44
Hallo
Am Sgt., Ralph aus den USA, wurde aber in den Irak verlegt auf eine Mission, eine coole Mann mit einem gütigen Herzen und viel Sinn für uns ein humour.Am Armee mit Zukunft, der eine Frau der cool ist und Gott fürchten, den Rest verbringen müssen meines Lebens mit, wenn im Ruhestand bin und wieder in uns, wenn Sie dem einen Gott sind, so wird es am darauf warten, viel über Sie wissen, meine private Mailing-Adresse ist ralphedwards003@hotmail.com
Thanks, warten Sie am ehesten Antwort

I will tell the impotant part of this message:
He claimt to be a Sgt., Ralph from US and is for a mission in Iraq now.A cool man with a gentle heart and a lot of sense for us a humor blah blah blah.....

this I answered him on myspace

danke für deine nachricht(thank you for your message)
xxx

I send a email to him to this email adress
ralphedwards003@hotmail.com

If you want you can tell me a little more about you. With that you get my email adress too maybe you are interested to write with me
Have a nice day

greetings
xxx from myspace

his reply

from: samuel donalds :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :-o

donaldssamuel@yahoo.co.uk :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :-o

10. December 2009 15:18
Hello

hello xxx and how are you dong today .. . am ralphedwards,an army of unites states.i read your response am very glad about it. . . really not much to say about myself . . .. .i have been loyal to my job as a soldier,i hate traitors and lies,i love honesty and adventure and am a God fearing type cos his the only person i fear. . i love putting on the faces of other people and taking away their sorrows.i guess with this little have said about myself,you should have been able to know the kind of person i am.Do you have a hotmail acc so we can chat? awaits your soonest response.thanks
Ralph.

WHOIS - 196.29.219.198

ARIN says that this IP belongs to AFRINIC; I'm looking it up there.

196.29.219.198 Nigeria*

he claim to be from US useing a email adress from UK and IP nigeria :thinking:
Did he not know where this countrys are of the world map?????????? :applause: :applause: :party: :party: :party:

I found a page on myspace, there are posted a lot of army and iraq pictures...some are the same...so I think this is the page where are the pictures stolen from this scammer. I think
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: ralph edwards ; ralphedwards003@hotmail.com

Postby red zora » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:31 pm

How are you doing? Now I want to reply your mail. Why did you write to me with name Samuel Donalds? I was so surprised. Are you stay in Iraq now and how long? I have try to find your page on myspace but I have not found back your page. You asked me if I have a hotmail account...no I haven't, only yahoo.
Have a nice day.
Take care

Greetings
xxx

his reply

Hello xxx and how are you you today. . . compliments of the season,thanks for your response,am sorry that i replied through one sgt donalds mailling address and it was due to the fact that i had problem with my hotmail account then. . . well,am in iraq and its just for a short period of time in a couple of weeks am going to be through and thats the reason am planing to get a loving and caring woman that will love me as much as i want,and will spend the rest of our life ties together. . . am so happy that you replied because i have long awaited your response. . i will try and add you to my messenger list so that so that we can chat. . . thanks,awaits your soonest response.
TOMBILL :-o :shock: :thinking: :thinking: .

WHOIS - 82.128.70.204

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Lt. Col Williams, williamsalex001@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:07 am

and yet another fake military!! :roll:

williamsalex
- 47 y/o male
- 94105, USA
- English, English, English
- Military
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2010-02-12 06:38:24
- ID: 137779

Description:
Simple and a homebody type looking for real and sincere love....honesty and fear in God is what im looking for a woman

Junkmail #1
Hello , How are you doing? am williams, 48 years old, a military man in second redeployed to Iraq from untited state, widower with 2 kids with 2 grand children. A boy and a girl of age 26 and 21,lost their mom in an auto crash 3 years ago.Just new in this site and i wish to have friend and i think you will be my friend here and from there things will yield more about to relationship but i will like to start with friendship. You have a nice picture here and you are a beautiful woman...lol...well i don't like putting my pics on site for the security purpose and due to the nature of my job....but i just put it on just for you to see who send you message ,i will remove it now....ok...hope you mail me back as soon as possible,and i will be very happy to read from you soon.bye. thanks.
Lt. Col Williams.

Junkmail #2
It's good to read from you, now i will like to get to know you more, kindly tell me more about yourself, your name, age, what you are doing for living and what you are looking for online datingsite and please attach your picture too, with your personal email..... if you want me to get back to you soon, you can send email to my personal email.... williamsalex001@yahoo.com and i will get back to you as soon as possible .

Thanks
Lt. Col Williams.

his profile on DMF doesn't have a picture, but his profile on Tagged does, if this can be called a "picture" (same email addy):
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?view ... 5435871815" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Basic Info: 51, Male, San Francisco , CA

same pic on Yahoo profile:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:31 pm

http://www.mydailyflog.com/richybobby" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
richard bobby
Upload new photo Write me a message

To write a message, please log in to your account below or join MyDailyFlog - it's free!
Users
Remember me
Lost password?
Basic
53 year old, man from United States
About Me and My Life
i´m VERY REAL, intelligent, adventurous, imaginative, fit, educated, professional, with no known limits. Philosophically: There is nothing I won´t do, but there are things I see no reason trying. Friends are first.... to share humor, intelligence, goals, warmth, sparkle, brilliance, personable, non-sarcastic, and sweetness of company. They enjoy theater, museums, arts, music,etc. You need to know I feel a PDA is healthy, especially in front of children, and believe to truly enjoy intimacy is a total devotion to another´s mind, spirit,
My Interests/Hobbies
There is nothing that I dislike however there are things I don´t see wasting time on
Favourite Books
history book
Favourite Movies
Historical non-fiction and reference.
Favourite Music/Album/Song
Favourite TV Shows
pop
Favourite Sports
soccer
Scared of
nothing.....
Happiest When
When goals are accomplished
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!

camelion
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

edward d tagged.

Postby camelion » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:23 pm

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5439908869" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

well I am still waiting for further information from this one but he doesnt seem to be in a big hurry. I feel that this is enough to post although I dont have email address. only tag messages. Moderators decide here or pending.

3 days ago
Profile Views: 85 times
Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Religion: Christian
About Me
Interests: i want to meet a woman who is honesty , caring , God fearing, Responsible , faithful , a woman who will be there for me when needed , ready to love me only and no other man in her life and a woman who knows what she wants in life and i promise to give back the same love to her .I promise not to hurt and disappoint her in no way,Am a Christian and i was born and raised in a good Christian home but i don't have problem with religion when it comes to love ,
About Me: My full name is edward donnie ,Am originally from USA . I'm a 40 years but have been single for the past 9 years now, 6.1 ft tall, 145 lbs., black hair and chocolate

Hello my name is Edward and i am 44years of ..i looked at your profile and i really do like it and i hope you also like miean profile too..but i will be happy if we can be friends and get to chat to know more about each other and then have a chat to know more about each other and then see what will happpen next between us..i will be happy to hear from you soon bye for now and stay bless...

3 days ago
hello edward. well it is nice that you wanted to be my friend. what exactly are you looking for. we certainly can be friends.. that is what I am here for and may=be find some one nice that will be more than a friend. now tell me a little about yourself. I am divorced. dont work. my kids are grown up live in australia as my profile shows. I have not read yours yet so I think I will do that. In the meantime you can tell me a bit about yourself.

Hello its soo nice to hear from you and i am soo happy..i am from the usa but for now i am in the us army and for now i am on a messione here in iraq so for now i am in iraq and to let you know i am on here looking for the right woman of my life to share the rest of life with..i am never married with no kids ..and i will be happy to meet you and have a chat to know more about each other...take care and stay bless

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:36 pm

http://www.romancescam.com/blog/blog-bid-5661" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
He is also posted in our blog.

reallove4u53@live.com
Username kinglove4u4
Name ladoo joe
Birthday Aug/17/1963
Gender Male
Country United States
States/Province Maryland
City miami
Email reallove4u53@live.com
IP 41.218.199.47
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Henry Oliverdan, henryoliverdan@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 am

On WDF: oliverdan, another fake military who cannot spell his military rank and is unsure of his gender.

am Henry Oliverdan

48 y/o male from new york, USA
army
ID: 46615 Last logged in: 2010-04-07 20:14:48

Description:
Hello, how are you today , hope you are doing fine , i just got onto this sites some days ago as i got the invitation from a friend here in the base got , im a single dad of one kid , i lost my hubby (gay "Sargent"?? :twisted: ) to a fatal motor accident some years before i came down here on deployment and since then i have never wanted to marry again , i think you should know how ones feel when he loose her beloveth , but now i think of this and i know life must surely goes on, i want someone to spend the rest of my life with and care for , for as much as i can , i have lots of cares and love to share with my woman , you sound so cool and from what i saw on your profile and looks real cute , i will like to know you more. I love playing basketball, swimming , dancing and plays lot with my kids s, my son means alot to me and i will always do everything within my reach to care and love my son so much ... Hope to hear back from you soon, i want to know if you wont mind for a chat , i love to have a lovely chat with you.... oliver xxxxxxxxx

Ideal match description:
hello how are you

am Sargent oliverdan i will like to have a serious relationship with responsible woman that will love me here is my yahoo id for more contact henryoliverdan@yahoo.com

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

henryoliverdan@yahoo.com

Postby Arabian Nights » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:59 am

Tagged - nil

Yahoo
Henry
* Male
* New York, New York

Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php? ... ref=search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Henry Oliverdan
Henry Oliverdan is looking to meet new friends
Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Edward or Live2laugh2422

Postby Myra » Tue May 18, 2010 10:50 am

Ed from the US Military

* Divorced, Man seeking Woman
* For a Long-term Relationship
* 49 years old
* Columbus, OH
* Sign is Sagittarius
* Logged in: 1 day ago
* Last Update: 5/16/2010
About Me
Edwards is my name, I'm a loving man who is really seeking for my true partner to share the rest of my life with. I know that the race is not for the poor or rich, neither the swift nor strong but time and chances happens... am very gentle, kind, caring and good thinking person that doesn`t like any one who promise and fail, tell lies and someone that is not responsible. SHE SHOULD BE LOVING, TRUST WORTHY, CARING AND FAITHFUL... I am an interesting man to be with,i am down to earth,and i like natural things.My way of life is simple and ideal.I am an outgoing person, and a very romantic man who loves challenges.
# My education: Bachelor's Degree
# Occupation Law Enforcement/Military/Security

awaiting his reply will hopefully be able to post email address later

he is also on the local dating site for Bridgeport, CT, US and identified as scammer
as sgtedwards46, male, 46 with the same pic
Independent, Ambitious, Competitive, well Educated and very easy going, and...Sensual... I love to talk, (or by writing messages) laugh, joke and just pure have fun, and to be happy ...

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lt. Col Williams, williamsalex001@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Wed May 26, 2010 6:32 am

also on singlesburg:

williamsalex1

I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
Connecting From: United States :disagree:
Home Country: United States
Living Country: United States
City: San francisco

Hello,am Williams,46 years old, us military man, a widowed with 2 kids of age 15 and 9 I have a sitter and maid that taking care of them for me in state......am one of the redeployed soldiers to Iraq, I am new on this site and all i want is someone that i can trust and who can be my friend and moreover who can love me and my kids. Am just passing through your profile and i see that you are kind of woman need to go out with, .....i have much to tell but can we be friends first pls? and all am here for is friendship and serious relationship....i will love to know more about you too...hope to read from you soon....bye, Williams.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

camelion
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

edwardbrown37@hotmail.com

Postby camelion » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:17 am

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5441295720" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Edward Brown

Last Active: 5 hours ago
Profile Views: 245 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: looking for my woman who i can spend the rest of my life with..

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.226.11]

This Is Edward From Tagged‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Tuesday, 8 June 2010 12:34:45 PM
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My name is Edward Brown. I was born on the 19th of JUNE,1957 at Baptist Hospital of Miami. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field.
I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience..
I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG). I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.
As you already know, I am currently stationed in Baghdad , the capital of Iraq.I have to let you know that I am on my first mission to Iraq and I have already spent 10 months here in Iraq. My first mission to Iraq was in 2003.my next mission is just for 3 months,I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man. She cost me a lost. She misused my properties so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for 14 years.
My son lives with my ex in Miami. I have full custody of her. I do not want to pay my ex any amount of money again.I will be getting her to stay with me when i come home soon. I was married only once. I am now looking for another woman to involve myself with. I will be home in 3 months. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. I will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on phone. Everything is monitored.
My relationship with my ex was like this. I loved her with all my heart. In fact it is true. I wasn't thinking she can do such a thing. I helped her in her work, support her family, spending much time with her as much as I could. Going with her to the beaches, the movies and a lot of interesting places just trying to make her the happiest woman in life. I know she is regretting it by now. Her parents once called me and were apologizing for her but I already made my mind. I don't know why she drew away from me. Maybe, she can't control her sexual desire. I do not get angry. It happens once in a while but I know how to control myself. In the army, if you can't control your anger, you gonna end up fighting all the time.I am concluding this letter here but remember this am serious about my words

Have a good day.
Hugs,

Edward

momofrats2005
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

FOUND THE REAL MILITARY PERSONEL ON MYSPACE!!!!

Postby momofrats2005 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:44 pm

THIS PERSON I BELIEVE IS A SCAMMER FROM MATE1 DATING SITE.....THIS IS THE EMAIL HE SENT ME ON MATE1................................ :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
sgtralphdwrds
M, 45, San Diego, CA
19-06-2010 at 5:12 AM

Subject: hello

I was just browsing the website and came across your profile and think i should send you an email to tell you little about me,I enjoy many things (the symphony, museums, horseback riding, just going for a walk somewhere & talk and much more!). I would like to meet someone who respects me for me. Someone that I can have loads of fun with as well as being able to have
serious discussions. It would be great to have that one person in your life that you care about most in the world and have their feelings returned, unconditionally. I enjoy meeting new people and getting to know something about them. It's amazing how many different types of people there are. I would like to find someone that looks at life with humor, and yet be serious when you have to be. It would be good to meet a lovely lady like you and see how it goes and if it ends up being long term, so much the better. I amnt sure if they allow email addres on websites like this but i am going to see if you are smart enough to get my email address out here... Its sgtralphdwrds art American OLine dot come.

Your Soldier Friend,
Sgt. Edwards.

playnwithfire
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

scammer in GHANA true_blessing69@yahoo.com

Postby playnwithfire » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:56 am

This one goes by the name of Edwards Donnie..says he is an e-6 staff sergeant in the US army.Says he lives in Ohio.
Contacted me from MYYEARBOOK.COM.
his IP address 41.190.88.250
My first clue was this...true_blessing69 (6/21/2010 7:02:25 AM): i dont look good as mami and daughter though
then...true_blessing69 (6/21/2010 7:16:17 AM): E-6 Staff Sargeant
If I recieve more I will post ASAP!

Return to “Military scams”