It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:56 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sgt. Ralph Edwards

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: ralph edwards ; ralphedwards003@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:04 pm

how do you like this: our nice Captain is into money laundering as well
this was posted on a German site selling cars, April 3 2010

hello friend, i will buy your vehicle because i will come to work for the UN soon. so please keep it off advert for me. first, i have a proposal for you. a business proposal if you want me to put it that way. first i want you to be flexible in your dealings with me and try to have a good sense of understanding of what i have to tell you. i have been through thorns and mistletoe's here in this evil land full of suicide bombers.
without being told, you should be able to figure out how much trauma war can cause. the UN have made a legislative decision for troops to be withdrawn from iraq and this exercise started last year. some countries that supported UN in the war here have been listed as terrorist targeted states now. for this reason, troops will be deployed to these countries to beef up security. for me, i will be working in your country for the next 3 years. in stuttgart precisely. if you reckon with my proposal, you can help me, and as well help yourself make some good money.
sometime last year in camp fallujah here in iraq, before i was transferred to basra, i led some men to a terrorist raid in one of the villages close to fallujah. we encountered some talibans there that ran away after some gunfire exchange and when we gained access into the buildings which they operated in, we discovered a lot money. over 16million USD in cash...
i was in command of the unit that went on that raid and i shared some amongst the other comrades who where about 9 in number and a large sum was left which i was suppose to report as recovered funds from the raid. instead of turning the money in to the iraqi govt. or the US army, i took it to the red cross camp in baghdad. i reported the money as funds belonging to someone who came to do business in iraq and ran away because of the war.
these terrorists get the money from illegal oil deals they do here and purchase the weapons they use for their evil activities with it. instead of letting them use this money for their evil acts, i thought it would be better channeled to helping and saving the lives of those displaced by war and getting a noble recognition in the society. i informed the officer at the red cross camp that we're making contact with the real owner of the money. recently, i have discovered a secured diplomatic courier means of transporting precious materials or hard documents in what are known as consignments. it is a huge amount of money and going through financial institutions will definitely bring about deep investigation about it's source.
i wish to share part of the money with whoever out there will be able to stand as the beneficiary of the money and receive it. you can keep 20% as compensation for your role in the deal. you stand as the beneficiary and collect the money, then you can keep 20% of it. anything other than that will only bring disaster....
i want you to do me a favor now and keep everything i have told you a secret. the key to achieve this dream is success. i wish to invest part of my share in sea foods for the people affected by war and invest part of it for my political career in the states after 3 years. this is between the two of us alone and should remain with us. can we work together? if i don't hear from you after 3 days then i will have to contact someone else. i believe with this money, i can help people and also help myself as some kind of compensation for all the sufferings i have been through here.
i would like to know what you think about what i have just told you. please do not tell anyone about this so that i do not get into trouble because if the secret leaks, then my career will be at risk and i will have a lot of questions to answer. i will tell you more once i get your response. be safe and take care my friend.
regards, gary

sender: capt.eddy69@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

rong
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby rong » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:10 am

hi i just copy the letter that someone who called Ralph Edwards sent me last week, his email address is ralpheddy2012@yahoo.com, i hope everybody will read and understand its a scam.

ps: How are you doing today?I hope all is well .I am also doing good and Jeffery my son too as he has been telling me he cant wait to meet his Mum to be , Thats You Rong.Honey Jeffery Is Soo Much In Love With you already and there is nothing i can do about it .

Well Honey there is something i will like to tell you i just got back from the Finance Ministers Office in Iraq ,You know Iraq is a very difficult place To live, And I don't want to Risk my life Here.So i need not think about anything but be free my minded and only think about being together with you one day at home in China when am back from retirement to spend the rest of our lives together,without thinking about nothing at all but Staying together with you and the kid.Honey i really love you and the love i have for you is really great that i can't afford to loose you as well .To say it in this way there was a package Awarded to me here in Iraq by the Iraq Finance Minister Yesterday as i already told you,And i was rewarded all because of my hard work and as well my long way Military activities and stay here in Iraq.

Honey not all the soldier's were Rewarded with this packages, It was Rewarded to some of the officers,Majors and as well the Generals.Honey because of the love,trust and care i have for you i will like you to do me a favor by entrusting into your hands this precious package,This will help us when i am there with you together as husband and wife and invest the package which will fetch us more money as well and remember the promise i made to you i will open a BIG company for you as well ..Am sorry i did not tell you what is inside the package ...it contain a sum of $7 million dollars which was given to some of the majors as well including me honey ...
The officers were also given the sum of $10 million Dollars The last members who were given the awards were the family of the late Military troops who lost theirs life's over here during the peace keeping event.Most of my men sent their package's to their wives and as well loved ones, to be kept for them ,But you are the only woman who have really touched my heart and mind and i really want to send mine to you for you to start an investment with that and when i am there with you and the family we can Can Live life happily together ,Honey its all because i know for sure that am going to spend the rest of my life with you and as well nothing at all can break our Loving and Truthful relationship.Honey by Entrusting this package Into your care i will like you give me a few details about you that's (Full name Address, Contact Number, country and zip code) to let me know the right destination the package is coming to,Because all what is inside the package is my life and i can't afford to loose all what i have worked for ...But first i need your contact address ,You cell phone number and as well the nearest airport to make the diplomat know were he is heading towards ,To deliver the package to you My One And Only.Honey i will like this to be a secret between us and never to let anyone know what is inside the package which will be holding the Diplomat Because its all my life and as well Its For the Benefit of You and I and the Family.my whole world is inside the package ,So please do take a very good care of it For us.I love you very much and i am going to do anything in My Power to Make You The Happiest Woman On Earth I swear with all my heart ,Body and Soul and i promise to make you happy all the time Rong.

N;B Rong my sweetheart when i visited the Finance Ministers Office (Mr.Bayan JABR) i told him about the trait from the strange calls and he told me that every year any General who is Award with such amount of money sends his or her money to his wife and he also introduce me to a Diplomatic Officer here in Iraq and now that i have soo much Trust in you my sweetheart i will like to send the money to you so that you will keep it till i come there because today i have an information from the Iraqis that i have a last mission to attend and after that am not going to be back in the Camp am coming straight to you so i will like you to do me this favour by letting me to send the money to you in China and all that i will need from you now is your information then i will give it to the Diplomat so that he or she will know where he will bring the package directly and i know that you are going to do anything within your power to help me accept it and i also know that you are going to keep it safely till am with you my sweetheart i have soo much Trust in you and i cant afford to loose my life because of this money i love you with all my heart,body and soul Rong....

My sweetheart if you are ready to accept this package i will like you to give me your information such as(Full name Address, Contact Number, country and zip code) so that i will take it to the Diplomatic Office so that he will bring the money packed in a box straight to your house and i will be waiting for your information as soon as possible so that i will take it to the Diplomatic Office before we will meet again online so that i will be free from this Iraqis my sweetheart i didn't want to tell you this yesterday i was attacked here in the camp as soon as i signed out with you and fortunately i was in the camp and they leave message to my boys that they will be back and my sweetheart as soon as i send you this money they will stop traiting me and i will like you to please help me with this and i will never forget this in my life i love you with all my heart,body and soul my sweetheart i love you soo much more.....I will be waiting to hear from you soon if you are willing to help me or not my sweetheart i love you kiss and hug Rong...Remember its a secret between you and i and please do not tell anyone okay darling,even your father okay my wife Rong...I love you with all my heart

Your Husband to be ,

Ralph.

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:38 am

ralpheddy2012@yahoo.com
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5444036042" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ralph E
Zuletzt aktiv(last active): vor 5 Tagen(5 days ago)
Profilansichten: 65 Mal
Profil-Skin: Standard
Mitglied seit(member since): Jul 3, 2010
Geschlecht(gender): Männlich(male)
Adresse(address): Miami , FL
Alter(age): 51
Interessiert an(interested in): Dating
Religion: Christ

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:45 am

ralphedwards003@hotmail.com

Hi5
Name: Ralph Edwards
Birthday: January 28

Flixster
Name: ralphedwards003
Movies: titanic
Hometown: manchester

MySpace
Name: Ralph
Relationship: Single
Interested In: Friend Space (Top 1)
Zodiac: Aquarius
Intro: Who I'd like to meet:
Intro: okay am a cool headed man with a good sense of humor. . .am searching for the love of my life,a

Tagged
Name: Ralph E
Fav Quote: sexy major
Orientation: Straight

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:47 pm

here we go again
sent me a flirt just now: We seem to have so much in common, let me know if you agree. :lol: :lol: :lol:

heartkeeperE9C5
[New Member]
* 59 years old
* Redford, MI --- poor thing has so many day dreams about where he would like to live
* Widowed, Man seeking Woman
* For a Marriage
* Logged in: 5 hours ago
* Last Update: 7/10/2010
Relationship status: Widowed
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Smoke: Non-Smoker
Drink: On occasion
Education: High School
About Me
People consider me kind, honest and reliable. I am not perfect, but I have a lot of good qualitiessuch as sincerity, understanding and patience. I really love nature, long walksand just being in the forest or near the water. I enjoy going out and spending my spare time in a company of good friends. I also like cooking something special; I enjoy fine candle-light dinners. I like traveling and adventures. But my main passion is music… I know how music influence and changes the mood, that is why I prefer to start my day by turning on my radio or CD player and dancing :mrgreen: ---in Iraq or Afghanistan? :twisted:
while getting ready to go to work. I am sincere in my feelings, deeds and attitude to people. I cannot lie. I like and can listen to other people. I have a gentle character and cannot quarrel and call names. I am tolerant to other people weak points. All of us are different :thinking: .

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Edwards Ralph Henry - donralph68@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:08 am

Edwards Ralph Henry

donralph68@yahoo.com

He is back on person.com
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=3864534" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USER ID: 3864534
Nickname: donralph
Name: edwards
State/Region: London, City of
City: London
More about myself: AM A VERY COOL AND INTELLIGENT PERSON :lol: ... AN HANDSOME AND GOOD LOOKING MAN :lol: WHO REALLY BELIEVE IN SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP AND WANT A GOOD AND DECENT WOMAN FOR A GOOD RELATIONSHIP

some BS from IM
09:01 donralph: though i only based in london but work with us army pentagon :liar: :liar:
09:00 donralph: oh.... am a military man
09:03 donralph: am Edwards Ralph Henry
09:07 donralph: been in london for long
10:07 donralph: since when i loose my parent
10:09 donralph: they died in a gas accident.....in california :cry:
10:26 donralph: babe seems this link is not serving well can we talk on yahoo
10:27 donralph: donralph68.....@....yahoo...com

then on MSN IM

(10:33) donralph68@yahoo: i was born from the family of late commandant Edwards judge
(10:33) ME: who was he?
(10:34) donralph68@yahoo: my pop
(10:34) ME: where was he from?
(10:35) donralph68@yahoo: the united state of america.... california
(10:35) ME: so where were you born?
(10:35) donralph68@yahoo: california
(10:36) ME: and how long have you lived in london?
(10:36) donralph68@yahoo: but.. i loose my parent in the year 1969
(10:37) donralph68@yahoo: died in an autocrash (not a gas accident any more???) :twisted:
(10:39) donralph68@yahoo: 1970 a family that was a friend to my pop took me down to london after he's retirement from the army
(10:40) donralph68@yahoo: since then i've been there in london
(10:44) donralph68@yahoo: but when i was 20years old
(10:44) donralph68@yahoo: i join the us army pentagon
(10:49) donralph68@yahoo: BUT PRESENTLY AM ON A RESCUE
(10:50) donralph68@yahoo: RESCUE MISSION TO AFRICA ON AN INVESTIGATION OF THE NASTY BOY WHO INTEND TO BOMB BLAST AMERICAN AEROPLANE SOME MONTH AGO :mrgreen:
(10:51) ME: where in africa?
(10:51) donralph68@yahoo: WEST AFRICA
(10:51) ME: where exactly?
what country?
(10:52) donralph68@yahoo: NIGERIA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:54 am

the military is 'in' at scammers', isn't it?
donralph68@yahoo.com

on FB
Ralph Henry
Current City: Los Angeles, United States
Hometown: East Los Angeles, California
with pic #1 of previous post

Tagged
Name: Edwards R
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Relationship: Single
Movies: Action, Comedy, and whatever interests me..
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Orientation: Straight
Fav Quote: IF YOU ARE HONEST AND CARING YOU CAN CHECK MY PROFILE
Music: NAC songs, powwow tunes, Hip-hop, Rap, Crunk, some Country, Rock, Heavy-Metal and whatever I think is cool....
Intro: Hello my name is Edwards Ralph Henry and I am Navajo :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: also known as donralph'. I am 46 years old ...
same pics as in previous post

Flixster --- oic, gyu with sunglasses
Name: donralph68

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

donralph68@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:21 am

He sent 2 more pics that SD didnt flag up!

Tired_Of_Lies
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

New Scam - RaymondGamli@Yahoo.com as Sgt Raymond Edwards

Postby Tired_Of_Lies » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:05 am

Unfortunately this soldiers image continues to be used by scammers on Match.com and Facebook. I was 1st approached on 6/9/10 via IM messaging in Match.com. I began to communicate on yahoo messenger with a man who claimed to be Raymond Gamli Edwards. Many of the photos posted here were sent to me via photo sharing. Our communications continued sporadically for the next few weeks all duringthat time I would ask questions and get brief answers or no answers at all. He finally blew it when I asked for his military address in Iraq so I could write to him and replied "i hate to tell you tis but there is no post office in Iraq". The military handles their own mail delivery. Needless to say I immediately cut-off communication. The person's email that we used to message and send emails back and forth is the same email used by a young black male on Facebook who set up a profile called Raymond Gamli. I belive he is the scammer as he doesn't have but maybe 5 friends and he is from Ghana. A freind and I also found another Edward Edwards profile on Facebook using one of the soldiers photos and we are notifying everyone who friends him and have requested the profile be pulled from FB. There is a great scam fighting organization on Facebook called stop being scammed by cons saying they are ""US soldiers" here is the URL> http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 ... 1231591662

Lets all be diligent and not let these scammers get away with dishonoring our soldiers!!!!!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:53 am

RaymondGamli@Yahoo.com

FB
Raymond Gamli

his yahoo avatar is a white soldier already posted here
yahoo profile: Raymond, 52 - Male - United state :D

Update: Changed FB name
Labista Jackson (Jackso Labista)

windowseat
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby windowseat » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:57 am

I have been emailing with this guy for the last few days - but he goes by the name "Donnie Edwards". He messaged me on match.com and then we chatted on msn and email. His match profile is now deleted though. He has sent me a lot of pictures of himself, some of the same pictures are shown here - all military pics. He says he's in Iraq until October. I was googling excerpts of his messages and found this site, and then also found the same pics he sent me. He doesn't know I'm onto his scam. Here is part of what he said:
18/07/2010 8:17:58 PM Edwards - I have been here for 7 months now
18/07/2010 8:19:11 PM Edwards - I will be going home on october, from then i will resign from the Army
18/07/2010 8:20:28 PM Edwards - Well.. i just need a woman i can share the rest of my life with, when i come home, and get some business established
18/07/2010 8:22:32 PM Edwards - Yes, i used to have a son. My i lost my family in the world trade centre tourist attack
18/07/2010 8:27:06 PM Edwards - Well talking about what i am..I was born on the 8 of December, 1960 at Baptist Hospital of Miami. I started A &A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works.
18/07/2010 8:28:24 PM Edwards - I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home.
18/07/2010 8:30:10 PM Edwards - Yes, My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field of the army and later worked with the un.I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience.
18/07/2010 8:34:15 PM Edwards - I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG) and now working with the un. I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a noncommission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.am also a lawer with a bachlor degree in law......
18/07/2010 8:37:17 PM Edwards - i will establish three security companies, in three different countries
18/07/2010 8:44:26 PM Edwards - Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself as am resigning from the army to settle down. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. I will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on phone.Ohh yes, you're right. Everything is monitored.
18/07/2010 8:46:32 PM Edwards - Ohh no my dear,I really wish i can start a new relationship with a lady like you
18/07/2010 8:46:52 PM Edwards - So can you tell me abit about your personal life??
I said, I am also from a Mixed where my Dad comes from Norway, and my Mum comes from the states.
Humm... there is no way of getting much rest here.if not on night patrolling, it's day patrolling
18/07/2010 9:34:04 PM Edwards - the list time i have... i will have to use it to file up informations, and send to the Sergeant first class
18/07/2010 9:34:33 PM Edwards - We're used to the situation here
18/07/2010 9:58:52 PM Edwards Thanks, and i can see you are of that type too. because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you are. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together.
18/07/2010 10:00:09 PM Edwards - And the only friends i have is those am working with
18/07/2010 10:06:34 PM Edwards -Yes, i hope so. and i hope you're going to be a woman of true love, as . True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other.
It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it
My first relationship I ever entered into was a very abusive relationship in which I did not stand-up for what I believed in and I compromised myself to the point of not knowing who I was. But in saying that, through that journey of healing it has made me the person that I am today.
19/07/2010 8:48:28 PM Edwards -My philosophy in life is that I give it my all, remain true to my principles, try my hardest, love and forgive unconditionally. And if it ends...I have no regrets because I have given it my best effort.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:41 am

yet another crap, inporter 51 yo from NY on 4ppl, same pics:

About me

i am Morris Edward,I am seeking to meet some one caring,faithful,communicative,loyal,generous,understanding,future driven,honest,truthful to be with in a long term relationship,Courtship or marriage ,Some one with Good life principles to set an example to our children in the near future,God fearing person.Some one who knows what to offer in life to a woman,Ready to share poverty,richness,failure and victory together,is whom i have always been dreaming to meet in my life.

Junkmail:
Hello i am Morris,divorce with a son and am in the army now in Iraq for peace keeping mission,and I am seeking to meet some one caring,faithful,communicative,loyal,generous,understanding,future driven,honest,truthful to be with in a long term relationship,Courtship or marriage ,Some one with Good life principles to set an example to our children in the near future,God fearing person.Some one who knows what to offer in life to a woman,Ready to share poverty,richness,failure and victory together,is whom i have always been dreaming to meet in my life.
we can meet on yahoo to chat in messenger,you add me on inporter9@yahoo.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Edwards James - edwards7221@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:42 am

Edwards James

edwards7221@yahoo.com

On Hoverspothttp://www.hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3287441
Edwards
Male, 49 Years Old
From Bronx, NY
Image <<<< only this one is on SD

Bullshiit message received
Subject: you caught my eye..
Date: 08/03/2010 11:19 PM
Edwards
Hello dear.my name is Edward, A Military man.. Your profile is intresting.. If you dont care I would like to know you and see what the future holds for us... And soon share our pictures together.. as well.. take good care. I await your response. And if you care to chat You can send me your IM. Here is mine. edwards7221@yahoo.com
Edward.

yahoo avatar
Edwards James
New York, New York

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

ralph edwards ; ralphedwards003@hotmail.com

Postby janex69 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:30 pm

SEE POSTING BELOW!!!!!!.......SAME DUDE!!!!!!

Edwards Bright

edwards_bright@yahoo.com

messages on hoverspot

On 08/08/2010 05:49 AM Edwards wrote:
Thanks very much for your admiration but i want to tell you again what i like in you..........lol........i love your name just because that is my late wife name. well, we can chat and i hope that will be lovely so through that i guess we can know each other better. so all you have to do now is to reply me your yahoo e mail address so i can add you to my list, once again i will say it really nice to meet you.
i will curios for your reply.
Best regards,
Edwards.

Subject: Re: GOOD DAY TO YOU
Date: 08/08/2010 07:01 AM
Edwards
Here is it {edwards_bright@yahoo.com}

http://www.hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3289784" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Edwards
From Oregon, IL
My name is Edwards, from UNITED STATE in OREGON ILL but i believe in making my self happy, my philosophical believe is that what ever goes around surely comes around. i love making friends and at the same time love to make people happy when life is some h
ALL ABOUT ME
My name is Edwards, and my surname is bright, am from OREGON ILL, a man with the rank of sgt CWO3, i have been in iraq for 4years all because of the peace keeping, i join the military just because i have a passion for it and this is my family ambition and i believe that security of masses is very important to my i dont joke with my work i love to be a military man.

Music my easy listening is slows, rock & roll, no more and no less.
Movies i love to take my precious leisure period or time to wash firm :lol: like 24 because it had to my knowledge due to the nature of my work, and its a military enforcement strategy.
Sports i love football & long tennis
Hobbies Authoritative in my work, and concern about my country welfare <<<<<Hobby??????
General am very generous and at the same time strict to my profession, i have join the USA Military group in 22years now and i know every thing about the profession.

Yahoo profle
Edwards Bright
Male - Alaska :lol:

duplicate picture removed RZ
Last edited by janex69 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Williams

Postby Myra » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:06 pm

pic as already posted

Williams
Connecting From: Germany :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Home Country: United States
Living Country: United States
City: Tallahassee
Living Situation: Alone
Social Setting: Social Butterfly
TV Watching: Reality show addict, News Junkie, Sports Nut, Movies, Documentaries
Languages: English, French, Portuguese
Marital Status: Widowed
Have Kids: Yes - at home part-time
Education: College Grad
Employment Status: Part-time
Religion: Christian
Attend Services: Only on holidays
Political Views: Conservative
Sense of Humor: Clever / Quick Witted, Friendly
Interests: Health / Fitness, Television, Travel, Reading, Movies, Community Service
In my own words: Cool,easy going, like to joke, helpful and self-esteem. I'm a straight shooter, not a B.S.er by any means. I have a high degree of tolerance towards other ideologies, race and beliefs. I believe there are no basis to divide us not even man-made artificial borders. We should not betray, lie or offend each other. Life is short, use it in happiness and be polite..Imagine one day sadness is 86400 seconds off your life..if you don't like it happens to yourself, so please don't wish it to somebody else or cause it. I dislike dis-honesty, lies and unfairness. I like to be funny when required and serious at work.

Hello, how are you doing? I like your profile picture, its cool. i think i can see what am looking for in a woman in you and see how it goes from there. Thanks!
Williams xxx

no IP yet, waiting for reply

Return to “Military scams”