It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:26 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sgt. Ralph Edwards

African scammers posing as military personnel.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sgt. Ralph Edwards

Postby jaga » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:18 am

clone;
meetplenty.com/pageViewProfile.aspx?VIEWPROFILE_UID=11341
DeOnly1Gud
State: South Carolina
City: Columbia
Ethnicity: Native American
Education: Masters
Marital Status: widow
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Interested in: Women
Looking for: Dating
Religion: Christian

About
I am in the USA Army and it has provided me ample opportunity to travel and do things that I would have never done I have been stationed in South Carolina (twice) Ft Jackson where I met my beautiful wife, Shannon but she is Late now. I got to spend a year in Korea with her ...still try to find good Korean food where ever I go. I have spent many months in Turkey, Kuwait, and recently in libya...I enjoy quiet nights at home I can describe myself as a loving, caring, honest, kind,sincere, and above all a God fearing man, with good morals and values.and have got sense of humor,love kids alot and have lot of respect for women I do not cheat or play games either i am just me someone who has been through a lot of ups and downs in life and has come to the conclusion that One should live everyday as if its gonna be your last , A fun loving and gentle personality who believes Trust and Honesty are meant to be the Bedrock of every relationship, someone who understands the meaning of love and believes True Love can be fo

About My Future Partner:
I would love to have a woman who obviously loves children, someone who knows how to treat a man good and appreciates all the God Given Values in men , A Honest, Caring , Generous , Understanding and Self Disciplined Woman who is willing to give it all in a Relationship ...A Honest Woman who wants to meet a Honest Man with a Sincere Heart. Someone who gives men the deserved respect in a relationship...someone who will be ready to take me for who i am and will never compromise anything for the love she has for me . I am searching to find that one woman that will take my breath away, the one woman that I can never stop thinking of for any reason, the one woman that the mere whisper of her name brings a smile to my face. She must be not only my best friend, but also my soul mate. intend to commit myself for life to this woman when I do find her, and ask for her hand in marriage.

Image Image Image

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:22 am

clones ;;
flirty9.com/user/profile/207795
Bernard Bond
Last Online 4 hours ago
42 y.o. • Aquarius • Ghana, Greater Accra Region, Accra real location
Man • Straight

About
My name is Bernard Bond, I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted, warm, accommodating,compassionate,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies going to GYM and comedies, I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or colour difference do not matter to me at all,as long as she loves me, I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what.i am in Afghanistan for peace keeping i will be back to the state next month.I will retire this year from the Army to establish my own business.

#
romlove.com/man/id/29125
edward
My name: edward
City of: london
I'm need: a male 28-50 years old for marriage
About me: 1 child

Some words about myself: seeking a friendship possibly leads to something in future,I'm seeking someone who
will know the true value of friendship someone who will appreciate understand being true to self, loyalty and respectful,

#
blackplanet.com/benedicasare123AL/
benedicasare123AL
Sex: Male
Race: White
Zodiac: Scorpio

#
waplog.com/michea777?lang=de
michea777
Männlich, 49, Single
United States, Oregon
Interests Women
Status of the Association of Single / Single
looking for Marriage

I am here to look for real love and a good woman who knows how to take
care of a man and you can take me for whom i am and not what i have.

add pic: Image

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: jameslilian - gen.michelled@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:31 pm

=> craigsdating.com/profile/5418045

Michelle1
Female , 31 , seeking Male
Durban, Durban = South Africa
Hello, just decided to know better, I wish to hear back from you, and I wish to explain myself clearly. If it will be kind of you, may i know your wish at (gen.michelled@yahoo.com), so as to move ahead. I can even send my pictures and information about myself, Michelle.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

willorge5@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon May 15, 2017 12:42 pm

Wilhem
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: indianapolis,Indiana
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Spiritual
Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:

I am a Country Man at heart. Am quiet but yet I love to meet people, opened to new things in life, love to treat people the way i would like to be treated.I love shopping, camping, country, beach, travelling and animals

willorge5@gmail.com

IP: 41.66.255.59 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

jame123 - jamehodd11@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:33 pm

jamehodd11@gmail.com

CD
jame123

Male , 50 , seeking Female
abu, QC

CHAT

Hi, I look through your lovely profile and it caught my interest. Can It be you? I look at as a process of getting to know someone and make good friendship from far and near, how do you see it yourself? I will appreciate if you give me chance to know you, If so drop me a note in my emai:( jamehodd11@gmail.com) I wait to read your message.thank

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

STEVE GRANT - stevengrant510@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:45 pm

zorpia.com/profile#!stevengrant0410
steven
52,male
Lagos, Nigeria
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 18‑99, in Nigeria.

FROM THE DESK OF STEVE GRANT
(WORD BANK REPRESENTATIVE NIGERIA)
PAYING BANKERS
(stevengrant510@gmail.com)

SWIFT CREDIT CARD PAYMENT SYSTEM

I am STEVE GRANT , World Bank representative in Nigeria, going by series of petition received from International Body on the way your inheritance fund was handled by our correspondence office .After Extensive close door meeting with Board of Directors and other Stake holders in the Government, Subcommittees of the House Of Assembly and the House of Rep , Federal Republic of Nigeria.

It was Resolved and Agreed upon that your Inheritance Fund would be released on a special method of payment , which tag Name Reads SWIFT CREDIT CARD This method of payment is designed by the Government to avert fraud perpetration or stoppage of fund by Some Agencies. Either Through Anti Terrorist Certificate or other certificates. This Swift Credit Card would be issued to you upon meeting with the Bank Requirement.

This office, has Been Mandated to take charge of the Issuance of the SWIFT CREDIT CARD, And that your inheritance payment file should be passed to my desk for clarification. Upon Certification that your file is ok.
His Office would direct you on how to receive your over due inheritance fund via SWIFT CREDIT CARD.

The SWIFT CREDIT CARD would be delivered to you via Courier. In the light of this aforementioned, you are required to furnish this office ( DR. STEVE GRANT, Emai: stevengrant510@gmail.com) with the following information if different from the one we have above.

You’re Name:
Address:
Median Name:
You’re Next of Kin Name and your date of Birth:
Your telephone number and fax:

This Information’s would be used in opening of an account here. It's from here that the ATM would be used in issuance of The SWIFT CREDITS CARD in your favor with the Credit card Number and all your information inserted into the card. Upon completion of this issuance of the Credit Card, It would be send to you via Courier to your residential Address.

Urgently furnish this office with your Contact information in order to reconfirm if it's in line with the one contained in our payment data. Be informed that your fund has been called back and it's now in suspense Account here in Our Bank. A new Account has to be opened in your Name before the Swift Credit Card is issued.

Waiting for an urgent response.

Yours Faithfully,

STEVE GRANT
OPERATOR

Hangouts;
plus.google.com/u/0/102813073261394313620
stevengrant510@gmail.com

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

SKYPE ID: jameslia2

Postby Igulinka » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:36 am

plentyofdatings.com/profile/5370781
jameslilian
Male , 54 , seeking Female
Albany California, california

hello my princess how are you today please can i know more about you? are you married? do u have children? what do you do for a living? contact me on skype jameslia2

SKYPE ID: jameslia2
James Lillian
Born: Monday, January 01, 1962

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Mark - sgtmarked2017@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:39 pm

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Lilian, jameslilian50@gmail.com 2nd pic set

Postby Myra » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:32 am

on GL and on datingeurope, fotostrana, yahhu ...

James Lilian
65, Man, Single
California City , United States
Looks for: Woman
56 - 70 years
Long-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
i am cool and gentle with sense of humor

What I am doing with my life
i am looking for understanding woman with sense of humor and caring

Things I like about myself
i am strong and kind

jameslilian1
Male , 55 , seeking Female
Albany California, california, England

pic on all profiles

find email address here too
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=115614

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

signoflove71@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:36 am

with the pic of previous post on
asingle.com
signoflove71
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
City: lakeland

thaks for the gift you can add ma on your yahoo id signoflove71@yahoo.com so we can chat more better

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sgt. Mark - sgtmarked2017@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:32 pm

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anthony Herly, sgt.anthonyherly42@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:52 pm

See also..
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=114428&p=655096#p655096
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33285&p=655095#p655095

Anthony helrly <sgt.anthonyherly42@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello, my dear,

How are you doing today? I'm very sorry for the late reply, but I must first thank you for providing your email address to me. I have to admit that you are a very nice woman. I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by chance or accident but was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for both of us. I am not here to play with your feelings or emotions, but for a serious relationship if I interest you. Some of my colleagues found their soulmates on that site where I met you, and today they are happily married living together, One of them helps me to create an account on that site. I am planning to relocate next month after my retirement, that is why I am searching for the right woman, and I believe that I have found you. Please, I want you to be very serious and tell me what you think.

Once again my name is Anthony Harley I am 59 years old. A native of Mount Savage, Maryland, United States of America. I am happy to find you in my present and I will like to be associated with you, what I desire is simply in your attribute I have to bring love to my world again because I am a single father. I lost my wife three years ago in a car crash. I have a son who is 14 years old. My son's name is Barry, he is a good and intelligent boy and I take him in high esteem because he is my carbon copy.

I am an American army, and I am working in a country called Syria in the Middle East for a peacekeeping mission, but we will be going home next month after my retirement. I believe in love because it heals a wounded heart and broken spirit, I don't have any relationship after the death of my wife because I have been busy in Syria fighting ISIS and other terrorist organizations, to restore peace in Syria. I want you to understand that Love has no colors barrier, no educational background barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, age, nationality, or distance barrier, the only important thing there is love and understanding and in a little time we will be staying together by the special grace of God.

There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in life but in spite of everything I never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that I have been exposed to. I am a fun-loving, jovial, kind, lovely, and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking, etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him. I want someone who is happy with her life. someone, who is willing to share her life with me and I can share my life with her, and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. Please, check the attached, you will see my photos. And also feel free to tell me about yourself and also send your photos to me.

I wish you a wonderful day and I hope to hear from you as soon as you receive this email
Thanks. Receive a hug from Anthony.

Anthony helrly <sgt.anthonyherly42@gmail.com> wrote:

How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you, I am not happy whan i received your email. Thank you so much for your response and i what to know more about you, I am very happy to meet you. My dear, I want you to know that our meeting was not by accident but was destined by God, all I need from you is to give me the chance to come into your life and I promise to make you the happiest woman on earth. I also want you to know that sometimes the purity and truthfulness of love through an Internet relationship far passes that of one based on physical contact. Please, feel free to tell me anything you think I should know about you and I will also tell you more about me so that we will get to know each other much better.

More about myself, I am a Sergeant major I attended basic training and armor advanced individual training at Fort Knox, Kentucky. my military education includes basic non commissioned officer's course, advanced non commissioned officer's course, first sergeants course, M1/M1A1 tank master gunner course, master fitness trainer course, battle staff non commissioned officer's course, and the United States Army Sergeants Academy. I joined the army when I was 24 years old and have been an army officer till now but to retire next month after 35 years of good service.

I am a fun-loving man, jovial, kind, easy-going, lovely, and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, play, and smile. My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, swimming, traveling, cooking, etc. and my plans are to settle down and start something good to keep myself busy after retirement. I know that you are not perfect nor can I claim to be either, but please believe me, when I say that I want to be by your side, to hold your hand, to treasure you in the morning and in the noon-tide, to be next to you, to be held close to your heart now and for the rest of my living years, to comfort you, dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears, to fight your battles and show no shame to scream my love for you out loud all over the land, I sent you more of my pictures and I will appreciate if you can send your pictures to me.

I wish you a wonderful day and please take very good care of yourself as I wait for your reply
With love. Anthony kisse

How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you, I am not happy whan i received your email. Thank you so much for your response and i what to know more about you, I am very happy to meet you. My dear, I want you to know that our meeting was not by accident but was destined by God, all I need from you is to give me the chance to come into your life and I promise to make you the happiest woman on earth. I also want you to know that sometimes the purity and truthfulness of love through an Internet relationship far passes that of one based on physical contact. Please, feel free to tell me anything you think I should know about you and I will also tell you more about me so that we will get to know each other much better.

More about myself, I am a Sergeant major I attended basic training and armor advanced individual training at Fort Knox, Kentucky. my military education includes basic non commissioned officer's course, advanced non commissioned officer's course, first sergeants course, M1/M1A1 tank master gunner course, master fitness trainer course, battle staff non commissioned officer's course, and the United States Army Sergeants Academy. I joined the army when I was 24 years old and have been an army officer till now but to retire next month after 35 years of good service.

I am a fun-loving man, jovial, kind, easy-going, lovely, and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, play, and smile. My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, swimming, traveling, cooking, etc. and my plans are to settle down and start something good to keep myself busy after retirement. I know that you are not perfect nor can I claim to be either, but please believe me, when I say that I want to be by your side, to hold your hand, to treasure you in the morning and in the noon-tide, to be next to you, to be held close to your heart now and for the rest of my living years, to comfort you, dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears, to fight your battles and show no shame to scream my love for you out loud all over the land, I sent you more of my pictures and I will appreciate if you can send your pictures to me.

I wish you a wonderful day and please take very good care of yourself as I wait for your reply
With love. Anthony kisse
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “Military scams”