It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:00 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sgt. Ralph Edwards

African scammers posing as military personnel.
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

woundedlion_inhell@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:04 pm

http://www.connectingsingles.com/free-d ... cheman.htm
apacheman
I am a:47 yr-old man

Junk message recieved
apacheman
47 yr-old man, Lancaster, Lancashire, England UK :clown:
Date: 10 hours ago
Subject: Cool
Cool
Here is my email.. woundedlion_inhell@yahoo.com .. I am online this week because am off... i hope to catch you online soon.. looking forward.. Ralph

About me and who I'm looking for
About me:I don't know where to start from.. But I don't like to blab about myself. I am a simple guy that you won't regret knowing. Some people will describe me as cool, good listener, soft hearted and romantic... What do you think? Your opinion counts. I am looking for joy and happiness, I am a happy man but it takes more to make a man happy. Love.
I'm looking for:A woman that will love me for who I am. An understanding, good listener, romantic and a person that can hold a good conversation.. A patient woman will be appreciated as well. A woman that will open her heart and ready to move on.
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Eddy Omaye, sgtpavelsedward212@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:57 pm

yahoo avatar not found on SD
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_IGCC7URTI6SPWXZLZMQTUQZ5MQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ralph Edwards, 47 - Male - New York, New York

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

albert.spindle@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:58 am

another email for him is albert.spindle@yahoo.com, shortlevel3000 on 4ppl.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Hookey
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

armyboy360@yahoo.com & capt.eddyralph@yahoo.com

Postby Hookey » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:06 pm

This guy just dont know when to stop this is hes 2nd time with me :roll:
hes going by a new yahoo but hes still got the same photos that he had befor. hes old yahoo was this one armyboy360@yahoo.com.
this is hes new pick me up line now :D

Edwards Ralph02 November at 19:59 HIIt My Pleasure been on this site . Am Edward Ralph,I got divorced 3 yrs ago.....
support..Am a fun loving man who will treat a woman with love,honest and will try to anything to make my woman so happy.. I want to meet a woman i could love, do things with and someone i can build happy home with.

I believe if two heart are meant to be together it doesn't matter where they are on where they Live ..I Know feelings could reach anywhere in the world as long as it true and honest intimacy. I will Love to be a partner.

if you care for a chat ..Here is my IM Address on yahoo

capt.eddyralph@yahoo.com

Am hoping to read back from you soonest

Eddy!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:03 pm

capt.eddyralph@yahoo.com

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/prof ... 1719721167" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Edwards Ralph
Current City: Kabul, Afghanistan
Hometown: Tallahassee, Florida
Bio Currently I am overseas and just looking for some one i could start a Nice and wonderful Life with when am back Home !.
Favorite Quotations Life is too short to drink a bad Coffee
Education and Work
Grad School * Tallahassee Community College '83Associate's Degrees
High School * Leon High School, Tallahassee, FL '81

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:27 pm

armyboy360@yahoo.com

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/prof ... 1684425197" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Edward Ralph
Well all i will have to say about myself lengthy: I am honest, reliable, caring, sensitive, kind, sociable, generous, responsible, and have a great sense of humor.
Hometown: Mobile, Alabama
Bio LOL
Favorite Quotations TRY THE AK-47 SHOOT OUT
Education and Work
Employers * US Army Military District of Washington
College * US Army Command and General Staff College
High School * Police DAV Public School, Jalandhar Cantt :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
--- in Punjab, India :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

http://www.myspace.com/194810083" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
nigel :-o
Male
22 years old
PASSAIC, New Jersey
United States

xahoo avatar not found on SD

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_IPUXBLSU7342OFFBZPMGLXKXX4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Edward Ralph. 48 - Male - Los Angeles, California

Enlightened1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Enlightened1 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:32 pm

Using the pic in the backward baseball cap on match.com kinkix03 - Sean Edwards - sean_e2010@yahoo.com
claiming to be US Army Sgt stationed in Afghanistan - getting ready to retire, adopted son in Ghana - who suddenly becomes fatally ill iwth Malaria - needing money to be sent for treatment.
Be aware of words that American Soldiers do not use like - USD.
Thank God for directing me to this sight before I got taken!

I found someone who knows the real SGT Edwards & they have informed him that his pics are being used.

Thanks for this site!

Enlightened1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Enlightened1 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:29 pm

These are 2 phone numbers for a supposed sick child in Ghana:
233249443428 & 233249670075
how do you get the IP address? Would like to post as much info as possible.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:27 pm

Hi and welcome :)

I found someone who knows the real SGT Edwards & they have informed him that his pics are being used.
I´m afraid there is a 10000 times greater likelihood that that person is also an impersonator = Nigerian scammer assuming this innocent man´s online identity, for money requests and scams.
Please tell this to that "someone".

How to get IPs from headers, see Welcome PM. You should start with our forum´s FAQ section first, anyway :) so that you know what´s impüortant.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

camp91163@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:08 am

http://www.oasis.com/en/member.cfm#profile&popola2010" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; <<< login req
popola2010
Male 53
Washingtonville
Ohio
United States
Okay a little about me. Well i'd like to think I am a fun person to be around. I try to be laid back and relaxed. Sometimes a healthy discussion in which two people have two different opinions can be nice. I yearn to be as open minded as possible. I try to talk about things and ideas, opposed to talking about other people. So yes I love good conversation where you get to know someone beyond the obvious. I love women that are intelligent. i consider myself an intellectual so i am looking for the same in a woman. I love the internet, swimming, sunshine, happy hour, traveling, and learning.. I like kids and I love sports, so it works well for me. I love many different types of music( i love 80's music), but I am not big on country (but i do like bluegrass), rap is often too hard edged and not relaxing, or r&b is too whiney. of course there are exceptions( Good music is good music. I love watching nfl football (go colts-i grew up in indiana). I also like to play golf, poorly.. :( One thing I learned about being in an unsuccessful marriage, "what i don't want". so now i guess i need to figure out what i do want. I have a much better eye for what i do want now. I think I will know. I've learned that lust, love, and being with a nice person isn't enough sometimes

From Chat
popola2010 says: camp91163@yahoo.com

2 Other Oasis profiles

http://www.oasis.com/en/member.cfm#prof ... fromSearch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
pauleded444
Male 50
Hollywood
Florida
United States

http://www.oasis.com/en/member.cfm#prof ... fromSearch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
curiouslylookingg
Male 47
Tallahassee
Florida
United States
i am a gentle loving and caring man, i love to live a good life and i am interested in a loving caring and sincere woman.

The Wild Geese
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Wild Geese » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:07 pm

Adrian Adhd Whyte
What? A creature with name Adhd? :shock: or in full meaning Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why not mugu!!!!!!!!
Nothing wrong of being an Engr. as long as you are real. :-)

Lygia
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sparks Dayne, sparks_dayne@live.com

Postby Lygia » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:40 pm

Second new ID: sparksdayne@yahoo.com

unasked he wrote this (maybe he is confusing me with somebody):
"How are you doing? I hope you are fine and kicking and also full of joy and happiness.Those who know me would say I am dedicated and loyal to those I care about. When I give, I do so wholeheartedly. The things I look for in my relationships are those which I am committed to myself, including honesty, truth, fairness, and loyalty (among other things! (SMILE).I am also a hard working person who really enjoys being in the workplace when it time for work , especially doing something where I can make a difference in someone's life. Laughter is key for me. I love to laugh,smile and even more, making people laugh and smile too ! My interests are varied, and now I am finding myself enjoying quiet time at home as much as anything else! Thanks for your photo and WOW! You are such a very nice and beautiful woman.Nice meeting you.And dear..I have made a new yahoo account and you can add my yahoo ID ( sparksdayne@yahoo.com ) you should try and add me because i will add you too and also send you through there sometimes.
I am also very sincere in actions and words i am patient i am an excellent at listening to the concerns and ideas of others i am good at reconciling i am motivating others toward positive goals i enjoy life and share enjoyment with others i am a dependable and caring partner my strength is ability to communicate i am a natural outgoing style i am talkative and socially assertive show sympathy to the feeling and needs of others . i am poised, confident, i have strong feeling of optimism considered favorably by most people around me,my partner she should always appreciative of the good things life has to offer happy with his life easy for him to connect with people he always rather resolve a conflict well. rather than "win" a fight is very caring,compassionate and sensitive she enjoys doing things well and takes pride in what she does,she should have a very strong intellect,she should must be a great sense of style and humor,she should be very romantic at heart enjoys physical display of affectionate is very passionate and also a great kisser too!(SMILE) she would be excited by the emotional highs of falling in love she's likely to light up when she sees me i am a strong person so she should be someone who doesn't take competition to extremes,she likes to win but doesn't need to do so at all cost,she's not afraid to open up. even if it makes him vulnerable take pleasure in cuddling.she's not afraid to express himself or share his feelings ,Make love to me when we are meant to be , Make me smile, share what she wanted from me and much more to know how to bath me when she is in the bath house too..! Hehehe i know it sounds funny but i am so much serious about all this.Bye bye...hugs and take very good care of your self...Hoping will hear from you again bye..??
Regards,
Sparks M. Dayne."

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.240.243] Ghana, Accra

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

camp911@live.com

Postby janex69 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:34 pm

camp911@live.com

alternative email

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Edward B - edward_bruce@hotmail.com

Postby Pandora » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 pm

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5447727661" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Edward B

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Profile Views: 42 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Looking for the sparkle in his life..xxx

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Italian, German :mrgreen:
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: 60s,70s,80s
Movies: Horror movies
TV: News,Documentaries
Books: Any
Sports: golf,football,tennis
Interests: Interested in camping,traveling and going on walks

Wellknown pic of guy with baseball cap

Spam message:

Hello...How you doing today..?? Hope you are fine...I really adore your profile very much and would like to know more about you..Am Edward 47 from USA...I don't normally come on here and am normally on msn...You can join me on there if you want to know more about me and we could start as being friends and knowing more about eachother...Here is my id edward_bruce@hotmail.com....Goodnite..xx Edward

denisems
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby denisems » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:25 pm

hello I know I have the same guy but he is using a new user ID holy_robin@live.com he is going by Robin Edwards same puctures though and he is in Iraq. I wish I would of found this site first because I search everywhere for him even went to the local enlistment office but he took me for 8 thousand dollars. I believed him till the point he was suppose to be at the airport. I am still in communication with him as of last night. I have all e-mails and messages on yahoo messager. The first time I sent something it was a box of personal needs underwear, t-shirts, bibles, camcorder (a cheap) one. I sent it to his red cross repersentative Nicholas Tetteh who just happens to be in Ghana. So when it got there was customs problems and needed 900.00 more to clear customs. Then the store of the box with the money was next and Nicholas was bringing it to me well that also got stuck in customs for a cost of 14,000.00 he slowly got 5000.00 from me. He even said he got shot trying to raise the money to save his package. Next thing he is in Ghana and has all the money to release package but gets in a car accident and needs money to get out of hospital. Gets out and needs money for food till the package is release in a time period of 7 days. The last time I sent money was to get his plane ticket to come to me. He never showed up and last night he emails me and said he was arrested because he didn't have enough money to buy the ticket and bought a fake one and got arrested. So now I have told him I am done to leave me alone. He says he loves me and will find a way to me. I hope he does I will have him arresteed again on the spot. But I know he will never show up. He said all the right things and was the perfect guy. I hope this helps other people to his new ID.

Return to “Military scams”