It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:03 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sgt. Ralph Edwards

African scammers posing as military personnel.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sgt. Ralph Edwards

Postby minerva » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:30 pm

would you post his profile in that site and new email ID from him ?
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

MrsBrown1409
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MrsBrown1409 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:57 pm

NOW GOING BY THE NAME HARRY HARDSON harryhardson512@gmail.com AKA Harry Edwards Hardson :twisted:

I met this guy on Chemistry.com. I'm not a sucker for trusting people without knowing them really well and when this guy started with the "soul mate" "I love you" "will give up everything and move where you are" "I'm leaving for Afghanistan tomorrow" "I have a godson in Ghana who needs groceries" (I did get suckered for $40 on this one and sent groceries through ghanamart.com but what I told this jerk I was sending and what I sent were two completely different things) I knew I was getting scammed.

I played along for a while still trying to find him in the scam pages even tried Spokeo and they didn't have any record of him. He even claimed to live not more than an hour away from me. I got a new cell number and called him, that was one of the first confirmations that he was a scammer because the phone number (724) 268-0227 is a Voip and not a cell phone located in PA. I traced the phone number but could only get a signal close to where he is located.

The conversation last night was that he was selling his home (there is a delay so he can look up nearby cities to tell you the right city) and that he is retiring from the military at the end of August 2013. He has a german shepherd dog called Beamer and he is a contractor for the city of Logan in Utah. He did slip a couple of times when he said he was going to open his own business when he got back - but he already said he was a contractor with his own business. When he told me he had put his house on the market, I asked for the address because I used to live in that city and he couldn't give me the address. :D

He told me he was of German decent and that his wife had died of breast cancer 6 years ago. He hasn't been with anyone since that time and kept repeating "don't you think it's time for me to find love?" When I told him that I get it and I'm not stupid he stopped saying it.

He uses the words "honey" and "baby" a lot - like every other word. Last night he told me he was sending me money to pay for the groceries for his godson Felix Gyampo 123 October Street phone number +233232943151 email gyampofelix@yahoo.com - he asked for me to pay for delivery of the items. I called ghanamart and they said that they are a legitimate business and they get scammed a lot. The man I talked too seemed legit - but who knows. As soon as "Harry" told me "Felix" lived in Ghana I was pretty much thinking scammer!!!

He began the conversations very religiously - that he reads the bible, that God brought us together all that crap. Luckily for me I'm not so religious!!!

Last night he asked me to send more groceries to Felix - which always came mid way through a conversation - no consistency and the English was bad even for a German who has lived in the US for 20 years. He told me to send fish this time - don't know why. Then he starts with the online sex...Can't say it was good...he would never take the lead and never answer questions I was asking. He always wanted me to lead the sex conversation. So I played along - laughing the whole time... Sorry ladies if this offends but I really wanted this guy to reveal who he was.

Last night he said "I am going to email my bank today and tell them I need to get you money for Felix's groceries because I don't want you to pay for everything." Then he said "what is your banking preference???"" I didn't answer him, told him I was tired and we would talk later about it.

The other red flag was that he was always asking about my kids. I actually thought he was a pedophile because of how many questions he asked about my kids. Constantly kept saying "I love kids. My wife couldn't have them...I always wanted them." :thinking:

He sent a couple of the photos that are already on this website to me and he used one on Chemistry.com. He has closed his Chemistry.com profile down for now. That profile is HarryHardson512. He closed it on 7/9/13 I guess when he thought he had hooked me!

Anyway, that is my story. I'm going to keep talking to him to see what he does and wants me to send next. Will post here as time goes on. Will contact Military Police with this information as well.

Thanks for having this site - it's great!

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:10 pm

This man is on Netlog, his pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: steve_edwards88@yahoo.com

IP adress: 172.129.116.40 - Africa Online
His email to me:

This Steve from the dating site hope you like my pics
-------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

lilibozalia@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:40 pm

lilibozalia@yahoo.com has again a new profile on Tagged
with his real face now but on Badoo with Sgt Ralph and himself.... stupid :dumb:

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5994649620" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Honest M

20, Homme, Athens, WI
Dernière activité : En ligne maintenant !
Phrase d'accroche : lilibozalia
Membre depuis : le 5 août, 2013
Orientation : Hétéro

His message on Tagged

Hi My name is Rudwan and I am new on this dating site. I just joined about an hour ago and found your profile quite interesting so I decided to say hi.I wish we can continue our chat privately, if yes do you have access to chat with me on Yahoo Instant messenger? I am Lilibozalia@yahoo.com add me. I have some photos to share as well. Cheers Rudwan..

https://www.facebook.com/lilibo.ridwan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

o A étudié à Accra Academy Senior High School

o Habite à Accra

o De Accra

http://badoo.com/0290074843/?r=33.1&p=7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rudwan, 36

Other pics from FB and Badoo....

Waiting for Read Notify.... :roll:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:35 pm

Garry Edwards, garryedwards83@yahoo.com

garry1z
Am looking fora real woman tocall my wife?
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man
My Profession: Army

My Interest Keywords / Tags
positive meaning
romantic.
typical

About Me
Firstly, I do not see myself as a typical man, I am just a little different, in a positive meaning. I am not interested in things only for everyone's being interested in it. My life is open for every positive experience: romantic walks along the beach and conversation near the fireplace in the night. I love art, and I am close to everything related to it: books, music, theatre, cinematograph, architecture and painting. This is an endless inspiration for me. On the other hand, I like active way of spending my spare time, such as sports, camping and travelling. I adore visiting the places that remind us people of ancient ages. ans when it come to music i like to listen to Oldies Rock & Roll, Cajun & Celtic music, some hard rock and a little of almost every other type you can think of.

my id is garryedwards83

diff. look on tagged
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=66147" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

countrysmile001@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:55 pm

badoo
Dream 55, New York, NY

Well Many described me as being easy going, optimistic, genuine, honest, sincere and deep. I love to laugh and enjoy it when I can make others laugh. I am lighthearted, creative, confident, quite adventurous, spontaneous, a true romantic and believe trust, honesty and communication is a must to making any relationship work. I try to be balanced in mind and soul, so I enjoy working out, learning … new things and am deeply Honesty. I like spending time outdoors, traveling, I will love cuddling up on the couch with someone special and talking the night away. I know what I want for myself and out of life and am at peace with all things. I believe you should need someone because you love them, not love them because you need them. So appreciate those in your life while they are in your life. Seems most do not know what they had until it is gone and what good is it then? Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching and love like you have never been hurt.countrysmile001@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jack Edwards, jackedward629@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:54 pm

badoo
Jack 43, Livermore, CA
I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter and would like someone with an adventurous spirit and a positive attitude who can see the funny side of life

Do you go online on yahoo messenger or can you give me your number so I can text you
Jackedward629@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Harms
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Harms » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:15 am

http://www.facebook.com/ralph.w.edwards" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He is one of my followers on FB - but I know he is a scammer :)

dannie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dannie » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:07 pm

In 2010 I was sent a message on hotmail from a Pavels Edwards with those photos. He said his wife had been killed in a car crash.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:08 pm

If you still know that emailaddress can you add it here? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

sammynow69
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sammynow69 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:52 am

i was in a relationship with this man on facebook...as sad as it is i only found out last night as i was shown this website...he sucked me in big time but he never asked anything from me.....his name is george morton edwards same photos as i have been looking at...he says he is inlove with me and is coming here in december....we are still emailing georgemorton57@yahoo.com.....we had a fight last nite as i asked him was he a scammer he was very angry i recieved alot of inboxes from him saying i hurt him from calling him names and etc....omg i carn't believe this is all real....he sure knows how to get to your heart and knows what to say...i did ask to skype but he said due to where he is in the war zone he couldnt...yes he said he is in the usa army and is afganistan...he grew up in texas..moved out of home at 15 jioned the army 27...married for 8 yrs but 4 yrs ago caught his wife in bed with 2 men she was from the philli.....and yes i do feel like a idiot but lucky for me i have friends who care and found this website....he has photos of me aswell...

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:59 am

welcome to RS and thanks for update :) if you still have other info please feel free to post them :)
we had a fight last nite as i asked him was he a scammer he was very angry
told and argue with him that he was scammer is not wise :( . it will making him a better scammer ;) and sure he will denial it and have lot excuse of it. Manipulated people and made them believe and even falling love with him is his good act, after he got your trust than he will asking $$$$$ or other from you. So better you ignore, block, and stop communicated with him. it this way he will not able to do a brain wash on you. And you will easily moving on. Hope you already block him from your FB/ email contact list, etc. More info you add here so more ladies will saving coz of it :) ;)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:03 am

his FB
George Morton Edwards

About
Worked at United States Army
Studied at United States Military Academy
Past: Camden - Fairview High School
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Missouri City, Texas

Starlik
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Starlik » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:46 am

Randy Bill Edwards - new FB account/09.14.2013
48 Year Old Man...44 on FB :silly:
Major :mrgreen:
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Miami, FL
will be home next month (October 2013)
Wife died 5 years ago. Daughter 21yo studied in Oxford, England
seemsines@yahoo.com
seemsines77@hotmail.com

His seemsines@yahoo.com address attached with Wills Anthony on FB :thinking:

sammynow69
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sammynow69 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:17 am

george morton edwards emailed this morning sayn he was going to sue me and my friend cause someone reported him to facebook and they deleted his account....now he is using same photos of mr edwards and more photos and is using the name ralph edwards....dose this guy have no brains...why carnt he be found out...he must have abit of money cause he is on facebook {internet} and that cost money....he is online between 5am and 8am australia time....and between 7pm and 8pm...i never felt sorry for him at all there's worst people out there with worse troubles i was a hard egg to crack so i guess he liked the chanlenge and yer he cracked me......he has done his homework when i use to talk to him he knew alot about over there in the war zone and americans soldiers and what they do and so and so....i hate feeling like an idiot and feel sorry for Mr edwards and his family for what this low life is doing.... :evil:

Return to “Military scams”