It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sgt. Ralph Edwards

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: edwards_camp1957@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:15 pm

pic on badoo

well-known face :D

Re: edwards_camp1957@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Edwards Moore, edwards_camp1957@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:26 am

Received: from [197.220.169.30]

IP: 197.220.169.30
ISP: Glo Mobile Ghana Ltd
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sgt. Ralph Edwards

Postby Marisa » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:32 am

badoo.com/01248497914
Edwards, 56
Wants to date with girls, older than 46
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Aries56
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Aries56 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:41 am

martin edwards (martedwards213@outlook.com)

match.com:
blankspace211
53 yrs old
Jan Mayen, Norway
No profile picture...

Pictures sent me in email same as posted here before.
He consistently wrote in norwegian, I have translated it back to english. His email:

Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2014 1:41:58 AM
Hi there
Where are you? I hope you can agree with me that true friendship is perhaps the only relation that survives the trials and tribulations of time and remains unconditional . A unique blend of love , loyalty , love , respect , trust and loads of fun is perhaps what describes the true meaning of friendship. Similar interests, mutual respect and strong attachment with each other are what friends share between each other .
These are just the general traits of a friendship, and I wish we could have some time to experience what is friendship. I've had a good weekend , and today I just feel so happy and life is good at the end of the week , although there has been much recent weeks here . I have a great life, perfect health , and things have been looking on the positive side for me. Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. And true friendships with the opposite sex can have a good marriage or couples. Martin Edwards is my name, born on the 19th day in August 1962 , and life is good at this point . I feel I am very blessed person , family values ​​are very important to me . I have been blessed with loving parents , and I lost my parents long long ago. My father is from Central Finland Jamsa and my mother from Arlington Texas in the United States.
I grew up alone with my mother as my late father died prematurely. I hope one day I will be able to give love to someone that my mother gave to me. I am in good health. I like to travel and learn different cultures that demand my work I have been to so many places in this world. I have been in the U.S. Army for almost 30 years now , and I will be retiring from the army very soon. I am currently in Afghanistan on a peacekeeping as a committed military man . My wife died of breast cancer. Leaving me being a single parent I have a son and he is 11 years old. As a matter of fact I try hard to get me a loving and caring woman who I can love and spend the rest of my life with .
I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other. While navigating life together , we are caring and concerned for each other's role and also been there for each other ..
If there are any questions you want to ask please do so and I will politely answer you.
I guess that's all for now look forward to hearing from you soon, with regard ...
Martin Edwards

Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2014 10:07:21 AM
Hey xxxxx, it's me Martin from neu.de :-o (a mistake because I did not meeet him at neu.de) I got your address from an e-mail that you sent me, and I wanted to be sure I got the address right. Do send me a reply to let me know if I got it right. It would be nice to hear from you again. warm greetings
Martin

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

captgaryedwards@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:21 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6007122255
Gary E, 41 Phoenix, AZ

i will love to know you better, i will love to send you email and chat with you. here is my email captgaryedwards@yahoo.com. cheers.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

davidmike012@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu May 01, 2014 5:40 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7746576
Nickname: Mike
Name: David
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra

this is my emails Address davidmike012@yahoo.com please can send an mail to me Thank you so much my dear..
16:32 Mike: i am single man ,, i have one Boy is now Going to 10 Year,s now.. i am looking for Honest woman here ..

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

edwardwitt123@gmail.com & wittedward97@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:42 pm

.badoo.com/01286208614/
Jeff 46, Colorado Springs, CO

I set my eyes on your pic,I couldn't take my eyes away .I really wish we can create an atmosphere to know each other better,my name is Witt Edward,I am single from Colorad ,Colorado spring.I will like to hear from you soon. I will even like to continue conversation with you via yahoo,here is my yahoo addy : wittedward97@yahoo.com or edwardwitt123@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:46 pm

andywilliamsedwards@gmail.com
andy_wedwards@yahoo.com

datehookup
gentel_andy
I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous..
I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, and who is employed.special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion.and also knows how to have fun but can be serious when needed.

nice meeting you my dear am really happy to have your mail it really put a smile on my face dear as i said earlier on am new on this dating site and was introduced to this dating site by a friend and am also trying my luck on here as well .. and will like to meet the woman of my dreams and seriously i really like your profile and will like to get to know you better and see where things leads us to my dear . this is my mail address andy_wedwards@yahoo.com and andywilliamsedwards@gmail.com you can e-mail me if you interested so we talk more there and see where things leads us to my dear i gave my e-mail out to you because am not causally on here my dear so hope to hear from you soon in my mail ,,, take care.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Howell Austin, howellaustin1662@yahoo.com.uk

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:47 pm

waplog
howell_austin
Male , 49 , Single
Name Surname: Howell Austin
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND
hi ladies am howell by name and am here looking for a good and lovely, caring woman

Can I have you mail
Yahoo mail cause it more faster
Howellaustin1662@yahoo.com.UK

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Howell Austin, howellaustin1662@yahoo.com.uk

Postby Igulinka » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:35 am

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<howellaustin1662@yahoo.com.uk>: :liar:
No MX or A records for yahoo.com.uk
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Raymond Edwards, raymond.edwards95@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:44 pm

waplog
raymondedwards888
Male , 38 , Divorced
Name Surname: raymond
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND

I will like have your yahoo I'd so we talk better
Raymond.edwards95@yahoo.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Molas Ben, molasben@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:07 pm

romlove.com/user/29125
molas
Name: edward Age:38
City: london
Type:single
Looking for a: man
Relations:Marriage

Description:
seeking a friendship possibly leads to something in future,I'm seeking someone who will know the true
value of friendship someone who will appreciate understand being true to self, loyalty and respectful,

I'm new on this site and I'm seeking a friendship possibly leads to something in future,I'm seeking someone
who will know the true value of friendship someone who will appreciate understand being true to self, delightful, desire, devotion undivided attention, honor, loyalty, passion,regard, respect,And I've gone through your profile,Which sound so interesting and I'm so attracted to your picture you can add me on your messenger molasben@yahoo.com

Yahoo avatar - pic already here

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Josh Edwards, josh.edwardz05@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:52 pm

zorpia
edwards
52, Gosport, United Kingdom
Last seen 2 hours ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 50‑70, in Germany.

how are you doing
okay can i have your id now
add me to josh.edwardz05@gmail.com

both, profile pic and pic on google+ already posted

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Josh Edwards, joshedwards73@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun May 03, 2015 5:46 am

.zorpia.com/#!profile/Edwardsjosh0616
Edwards
52, Manassas, Virginia, United States

Glad hearing from you, am also 53 years old,am from Taxes but am currently stationed at Afghanistan Kabul.I have been here for some years now and I will be returning home in three months time so I want to use this platform to look for my soul mate.and I hope you are the one smiles. I really like what is see and like how your respond to me am seeking a serious relationship that may lead to marriage someday am a honest and faithful person who don't have time to juggle 2 or 3 ladies at the same time getting to hear from you makes me very happy but i don't normally get online here on the site because of the nature of my work so i would really be glad if you can contact me through my email joshedwards73@yahoo.com so that we can get more closer and get to know each other better hope to hear from you soon Edwards.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

edwardst661@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:03 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6030163103
Edward R, 41 Wisconsin, United Kingdom

Hello gorgeous babe I'm Sgt Edward Thomas by name, I'm from USA....I will like to know you more...do you have yahoo I'd, gmail account or whatsapp for better communication..
Okay add me up....Edwardst661@yahoo.com

Return to “Military scams”