It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:10 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Gary Search

African scammers posing as military personnel.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: New U.S. Army E-mail Addresses

Postby minerva » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:59 pm

Glad you found it earlier and i hope you not sent any money. Feel free to Post all info of him ( pic, email ID, phone number, Skype ID, Copy Chat, email texts with $$$ request, etc ) in military section :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Max Johnson - maxjohnson1935@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:59 am

maxjohnson1935@hotmail.com --->>B>

badoo.com/profile/01103441130
Max

Mafia uses picture stolen from different man, see here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 1&t=106999

Sugar68
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Anyone knows been contacted by Aaron Slocki

Postby Sugar68 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:11 am

I have been chatting with a usa military person called Aaron. He says he is posted in Afghanistan he wants to come home here in Uk to marry me . Says I need to email a Col.fredwt@USA.com to request his release so we can marry . Am a bit confused and haven't sent the email yet . Can anyone help ? We have been chatting for 3 months never heard his voice says he is special forces so can't contact via Skype.
He says he is widowed and has polish American ancestry.
Thanks in advancev

Sugar68
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Anyone heard a contact from this email

Postby Sugar68 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:57 am

Hi just checking if anyone has had a contact from Col.fredwt@USA.com. I have been asked by my online date To email him to request his leave so we can get married .
I haven't sent email yet as not sure this is a military email address. Can anyone help?

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anyone heard a contact from this email

Postby minerva » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:54 pm

So sorry seem you dealing with Scammer, his email already posted in RS
Graham Lowdon - cpt.glowdon@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:41 pm
Reported by member no_fool via PM.

Skype add : live:capt.glowdon

email add : cpt.glowdon@hotmail.com

Copy of an email allegedly from Department of defence
To: Sarah ...
Col.fredwt@usa.com
From: Col Fred Watson (Col.fredwt@usa.com) You moved this message to its current location.
Sent: 02 March 2015 13:54:50
To: Sarah ...
RE: Cpt Graham Lowdon
viewtopic.php?t=21341&start=135

Please post more detail about himsuch as his pics, email texts, phone number, etc
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sugar68
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anyone heard a contact from this email

Postby Sugar68 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:06 pm

Hi u haven't got his pics I only got email of my online date Aaron Slockiaaron@hotmail.com
We been chatting for 3 month non stop and seems ok I never spoke on the phone as he says he is special forces an in Afghanistan.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

col.fredwt@usa.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:30 pm

Sugar68

We are sorry for wasting three months but you are fell into traps of the Nigerian mafia. There is not such a thing as "leave" or you serve to the end of your services or come back home deceased :( If you watch any news you know that Afghanistan is totally destroyed and there is no satellite or phone towers. People don't sit online especially military on deployment.
They won't show via SKYPE because they are black, skinny boys in age 20-nies.

Please post all other info you can and than BLOCK and IGNORE without confrontation.

For better understanding please see US Army warnings: https://www.cid.army.mil/report-a-crime.html

Same mafia already reported in 2015: viewtopic.php?t=21341&start=135#p449302

Sugar68
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Aaron Slocki, Col.fredwt@USA.com

Postby Sugar68 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:00 pm

I feel sick . Why can he dedicate months to chat with me twice a day non stop . It's sick . He's on LinkedIn no pic also in Germany LinkedIn as US army captain Aaron Slocki. It's sick .
Thanks for the advice will block him. If i hadn't googled the Col.fredwt@USA.com I would not have found this out thank you so much .

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gary Search

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:41 am

instagram scammer..
gary_mcsmith
Gary Mcsmith
I'm a simple young easy going man that you will love to meet and be with

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Mickey1#
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mickey1# » Fri May 15, 2020 6:38 pm

Glad you found it earlier and i hope you not sent any money. Feel free to Post all info of him ( pic, email ID, phone number, Skype ID, Copy Chat, email texts with $$$ request, etc ) in military section :)

Mickey1#
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Patrick Carnes, ptriccarnes@gmail.com

Postby Mickey1# » Fri May 15, 2020 6:39 pm

Going by the name Lt. in Army Patrick Carnes in Syria.Using Google HANGOUTS ptriccarnes@gmail.com. This guy is still out there scamming women. Or trying... He says now he is retiring from the US Army as a Lt. and will be coming home to NC???? Nigerian all the way.
Yes he asks for money and gets upset if you have questions. I have been playing with him for a while now. He so funny

HIM-Thank you for updating me about your day as you know it’s a hard time for me to be separated from the woman I love so much at heart due to this rough circumstances about my identity. Other women will just stop talking but you have been strong for me and I appreciate that.
I’m doing very well and I’m working for the next 3hours. I’m getting my release file done today as well as it was sent by fax to my office. I got the notice.
How you doing and how was your night ?
ME-Release papers wonderful news!!!
ME-Can you share?
ME-I will not be here in 3 hours.
HIM-Alright yes my love I can. Will get it scanned and sent to you later.
How are you doing honey ?

HAHAHA A man that looks like this speaks like a child.....So flippin sad, He does try to get you caught up in a worldwind romance. Not all women are idiots.

He asks for 3 blank money orders 2 for 1 thousand and 1 for 700$ for a process his son Henry 17 yrs old needs....Would not explain process. Was upset stopped talking for a few days but he is back.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gabriel Espelun, gabriel.espelun@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:13 am

this guy posed as a canadian military man gabriel espelun on match.com email address gabriel.espelun@gmail.com
his picture is supposedly in syria with the helicopter! jerk. feel bad for the guy who's pictures he's stealing
:mad:
2016 posting…. :-o Resurfaced on Googlechat
Gabriel Espelun
gabriel.espelun@gmail.com

This is Gabriel it’s been a while so happy hearing from you
Have you found someone yet? How has your search been so far? I have been away working so much

Pic sent..

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “Military scams”