It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:40 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Gen. George W. Casey, Jr.

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scott Terry, akkay1233@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:56 pm

Same Mugu as in topics:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 10#p290910" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=54830" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

person.com
USER ID: 6692301
Nickname: scott1233
Name: scott
State/Region: Panama (#08)
City: Panama City
I would describe myself as a happy person, intelligent, well educated, sociable, attractive, caring and clean. I`m open-minded, sensitive, truthful, passionate, with a great sense of humor ...responsible and serious when I have to be. I love music, traveling, meeting people and all is beautiful ! I am looking for that special someone, I could love with all my heart, body and soul. I love to find experiences and to share them with someone that is serious in looking for the right man, but I have no special person in my life to share my dreams and excitements with....a good relationship provide stimulation at the intellectual, emotional and physical level. I want to have a genuine relationship with someone tender, loving, passionate,supportive,trustwor
thy,helpful,romantic And truthful Who can appreciate me and share the true love with me...someone who knows how to listen with his heart but can answer with his mind

facebook.com/ak.boi12
Last Don Kay Baron
178 followers
Worked at Gallywood (MONEY OVER BITCHES)
Studied at ibadan polytechnic
Lives in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Scott Terry, akkay1233@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

AKkaywizzy Odusanya, akkay1233@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:11 pm

Received: from [197.220.160.39] GHANA
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 06:01:45 -0800 (PST)

who are you...what are you talking about.... who is this bullshit of a person....get back to me if you real..
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Adams Scott, adamsscott1956@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:36 pm

badoo
Adams 56, San Francisco, CA
About me
I like nature, people, I like smiling and being happy. i like saying the truth and love people who is truthful, I am also caring, honest, loving, and know how to make a woman happy and also people around me.
Interested in
I am looking for a woman, who posses a good character which every woman is suppose to posses, she must be loving, caring, honest and generous woman.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Adams Scott, adamsscott1956@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:52 pm

Same pictures as previously posted and his "son" is Focushawaii child model, Cody :roll:

Dear,
How are you doing this evening i hope you are fine and in good health, Thank you for your message on the site, I was just going through the site and suddenly saw your profile immediately i was captivated. I am a honest and caring man that knows how to put smile on a woman face. I am a busy man and do not have time for females, however no matter how successful a man would be, he still need cares from a special loving woman to make his life smooth and enjoyable.
I do love to take this chance to let you know more about myself, I am 54 years Old born in the year 1959 in USA, i am the only child of my parent, My dad was an American military General and mum is a Nurse. My father died in war when i was 17 years old .I grew up and studied Civil Engineering. my mum died 5 years ago with my wife in a fatal car accident when they traveled to Italy for a summer holiday, It is a bad experience i will never love to talk about. Because i cry every day when i remember that.
Am a Civil Engineer but currently on a contract attachment with USA Army for the sole purpose of reconstruction work in some parts of Syria. They preference was given to me by USA Government as a compensation for my dads active services to the USA Army. As you may know that Syria is gradually undergoing a rebuilding process in some parts and there is much need for reconstruction which is were I come in. My attachment with the USA Army is strictly on contract basis.
Am a busy man and have been in many countries due the nature of my work, I like my work because am making a good living with it, Since am successful in my business, am looking for a woman who will be there for me and my son, i need a woman who will support my idea and plan ahead with me.
I enjoy mostly on indoor games and bass ball etc .I have a child who is 13 yrs now, I do try my best to make him happy, i always take him to a recreation center every weekend, but he really want to see his mother because he was just 8 years old, when i lost my wife and mother in the incident. His name is Jerry. I have attached his picture as well. We (ie I and my son) need a woman who can take over the legacy which my late wife left when she was alive. Looking for one who can settle down with me for a life time and one who will love me and my son .A woman who enjoys traveling and who has the honest desire to enjoy life with his romantic partner in general.
So i expect that you tell me more about yourself and your family, your hobbies and occupation.
I would love to meet you face to face, once i am out of the camp, so that we see what happens between us, what do you think about me? do you think we can make it? I am curious?, care to read from you Asap.
I await hearing from you soon.
Yours Adams Scott

Hula-Girl
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gen. George W. Casey, Jr.

Postby Hula-Girl » Thu May 30, 2013 9:47 am

Richmond Walker, richmondwalker75@yahoo.co.uk, skype: richmond.walker97
Age 65
He contacted me on the german dating site Parship.de, but his profile is already deleted

hello
It was really nice getting the chance to communicate with you and i wish for us to continue the communication so as to get to know more about ourselves and explore much about us.Well to tell you something about me. I am richmond walker, a USA army officer am a faithful person. i have one girl called calvin :mrgreen: , i lost my parents at the age of 12 in a plane crash :liar: . So i don't have any family. i am the Warrant Officer in the army. I have been in the army for the past 27 years and will be coming home soon as am ready to retired :liar: when i come home. At the moment i don't have any plans for the future yet when i retire but looking forward to have a woman with a caring heart to spend the rest of my life together with. So as time goes on and know each other, i will seek some advice from you. I use to train the boys in the army and and also take them to patrol. I've met so many women but they were all not serious as well not looking for a long term relationship but only to have fun I am looking for a woman that is willing to accept my kid as her own kid, care for him also love him as he will Love me. A woman that will always be there for me in everything, whether in bad or good times. I am looking for some one who will share my life and also understand things easily.

I lost my wife 8 years ago and since then I've been living alone with my kid,he had a terrible accident that took away his life and made me lonely in the World of Love :heartbroken: . She was everything to me and am missing him so much.I want some one who don't get angry easily i don't drink or smoke, am a christian. My goal of dream in life is to find the one who will be with me and love forever and ever. I dislike liars and disrespected people. I also like to meet a woman that is faithful and respectful. Am caring, loving, honest and also understanding. I've got a great sense of humor to make people happy all the time. When my partner is happy am also happy and i see to it that our little family will be full of Love and happiness. It's not quite easy being a single parent but being a single parent gives a lot of life experience in many things. I wish to meet a woman that will always be there for me and my son, a woman i can trust and love, a woman that will always be there for me. My dreams is to meet this special woman and for her to accept me by not who i am but how she becomes when she's with me.

Am now in Afghanistan :liar: for peace keeping but will be coming home soon but at the moment i've no exact date. My rank is WO4 , My military education includes the United States Military Academy (U.S.M.A) at West Point, New York (Class of 1977); Infantry Officer Basic and Advanced courses, Armed Forces Staff College, and a U.S. Army War College Senior Fellowship at the Hoover Institution, Michigan University. As at now i am on a national assignment to Afghanistan and things here are a bit calm now.... i have been in Afghanistan for the past 6 years :liar: and willing to come home to my girls as well relocate to the right woman but i have to let you know that we are not allow to use cam and phones in the camp for security reasons. I think that's what i can tell you about me for now. so if there's anything you want to know about me you are welcomed to ask me anything. I guess this might tell you something about who i am and what am looking for.

Am hoping to read a mail as well for you to tell me something about you. Tell me more about your marriage life? what work do you do ? how do you live? for how long have you been searching for a partner? Would you like to live with your man in one house? Are you also willing to relocate to your partner or you want your partner to relocate? Do you like to play with the heart of a man?

like to hear from you soon,take care of yourself
richmond.

To richmondwalker75@yahoo.co.uk 86% probability that this location is accurate
From me
Subject Deine Nachricht bei Parship
Sent on 28-May-13 at 21:35:23pm 'GMT+1' time
1st Open
29-May-13 at 21:43:13pm +01:00 (86%) Accra, Ghana

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 29-May-13 at 21:43:13pm (UTC +01:00) - 1day7mins50secs after sending
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on 41-218-214-60-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh (41.218.214.60:16465)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

George Valdez, geo.valdez24@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:39 am

person.com
USER ID: 7180719
Nickname: funky
Name: George Valdez
State/Region: Ohio
City: Hamilton
Someone God fearing, caring, supportive, a trustworthy person

Do you have access to yahoo ?
My network is very bad and I really want to know more about you
its still not getting much better hun. Can we please talk on your private email ? It might be better there. I really want to know more about you and see what the future will happen
geo.valdez24@yahoo.com and you?

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby anne007 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:08 pm

FMF

Profile of garlingfred1996 is being worked on. Please check back later.

Date: 2013-06-12 02:39 PM
Subject: hello

How are you doing my dear?I am Gen Fred Garling from the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.. I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,compassionate,
tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies going to GYM and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or colour difference do not matter to me at all,as long as she loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what situation is.

Date: 2013-06-12 02:44 PM

I am Gen . FRED GARLING from the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,compassionate,
tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies going to GYM and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or colour difference do not matter to me at all,as long as she loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what the situation is . Anyone who is interested in should give me her :lol:

Date: 2013-06-12 03:06 PM

how are you doin my dear?

Date: 2013-06-12 03:08 PM

how is work to?
day

Date: 2013-06-12 03:10 PM

nice to meet you my dear .can i know about you?

Date: 2013-06-12 03:35 PM

can i have your yahoo id

And I have never replied to any of his messages :lol:

Picture is already here
Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby anne007 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:55 pm

His Message today

Date: 2013-06-14 03:45 PM
Subject: HELLO

fredgarling@yahoo.com
Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Raymond Williams, raymondwilliams183@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:14 am

Raymond Williams, raymondwilliams183@yahoo.com

Other Emails Used: delivery_dhl789@live.com

vk.com/id203488406

Raymond Williams
City College '87
Relationship status:Single
Languages:English
Contact information
Current city:Manchester
Education
College or university:City College '87
School: Abbey College '77
Birmingham
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:46 pm

Adams Scott

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: San Fransisco
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:

I like nature, people, I like smiling and being happy. i like saying the
truth and love people who is truthful, I am also caring, honest, loving,
and know how to make a woman happy and also people around me.

adamsscott1956@gmail.com

IP: 184.173.180.2
ISP: ThePlanet.com Internet Services
Organization: EasyTech
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server

=> facebook.com/adams.scott2
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Adam Johnson; <adam.johnson89@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:33 pm

adam

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: toronto
Marital status: Single
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

am adam johnson how are u doing? Well nothing i would like to be ur friend Am the type of guy not looking for beauty/looks but how big ur heart is both inwards and outwards... Am a funny sweet guy who loves my family and would love to have mine in future. i dnt take things i love for granted so baby girl when i tell u i love u then means theres a reality action behind my words.... i think treating a woman right and true love and family is the greatest gift u can give any woman,so dear i would love us to be friends so we get to knw each other very well and take it frm there..what do u think dear U can browse through my pics/ profile and describe me in 1 word hope to be best friends...like you can add my yahoo :adam.johnson89@yahoo.com

TeledataICTBlock-Cafeclub
Block for our cafeclub service
Gregory Eid
Teledata ICT
Ring Road Central
P.O.Box 8839
Accra-north
GHANA

Yahoo avatar

Name : adam johnson

Name: adamjohnson
Lokasi toronto, Amerika Serikat
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeff Morrison, jeffmorrison116@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:16 pm

match doctor
joogy
58-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 50 - 56
Houston, Texas, United States

Sorry i am not here to play game,
and yes i got to see your face photo.
here is my email m(jeffmorrison116@gamil.com, you can mail me with more of your pictures

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:36 am

dean.robert@aol.com

CS, how come he is not booted yet??? :thinking:

caseyrobert
I am simple and caring have enough love to share with my life partner
I am a:
64 yr-old man seeking women, 40-73
online today!
Height:
7' 1" (216 cm) :shock: :mrgreen:
Marital Status:
Widowed
I am a US ARMY :mrgreen:

About me:
I am a United States Army officer and I have been in the army all my life. I enjoy my every single moment spent in the army as it made me whom I am today. I am presently in a peace keeping mission in Afghanistan and I have been here for quite sometime now. I am probably left with less than two weeks to end my mission assigned to me here and return back to States but it would be so loving and sweet and entertaining to have a sweet and lovely woman awaiting my return back home.
I’m looking for:
I want to meet a woman whom I can put all my love and trust in her without any fears of broken heart. I would rejoice at the opportunity to spend the rest of my life with my true soul-mate, the one with whom I can share all of myself - emotionally, spiritually, and physically and the one I can put all my love and trust in her without any fears of broken heart.

junkmails:
Hello,
Writing to someone you have never met or talked to before, I think its extremely difficult. How are you today? I saw your profile, thought to send you a mail. feel free to take a look at my profile, let me know what you think...I will be waiting too hear from you soon thank you!
Casey

Hello Friend
Thanks for your email...I will appreciate if you contact me on my private email ID for easy communication: dean.robert@aol.com
Casey

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

bellairene
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bellairene » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:53 pm

Yes this guy is on meet me as generalscottcasey@yahoo.com as his email... he requested that I send money to his adopted son in Africa lol williamsjessdonatus@yahoo.com is his email also... not fooling anyone :)))
:lol:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Wilson, james.wilson99801@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:57 pm

badoo
Holic (Deleted member)

got him just before deletion! :lol:

email....

Thanks for the chatting on Badoo...I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities.. I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life.. I'm told that I am kind, caring, generous, thoughtful, opinionated, handsome, and intelligent and have many lovable qualities.. I try to allow life itself not to stress me out and remain a happy go lucky person.. Love to kiss and hug.. I think one of my biggest flaws is being too nice and loyal to people in my life, but it is just the right thing we should all do, but in general, good always outweighs the bad.. I'm very responsible but still let the inner boy in me come out at times, OK maybe sometimes too much.. I'm very flexible in things I like to do, whether it’s going out dinning or just hanging home eating pizza and putting in a DVD.. I love the monsoon season and the lightning it brings.. I'm very thought full of others and always make the best of a bad situation.. I am a widower after some years of faithfulness and love and was put out because I lost her in an accident.. I am looking for someone to spend time with and lead into a lasting long term, rest of my life type of relationship or just a now thing, I will not discount anything right now.. Someone to laugh with and try new things with and make new memories with together, hold each others for hours and hours.. To be able to have fun no matter what we’re doing, as long as it is together.. I really enjoy the act of making love and/or sex and the comfort that comes with it, when the two actually make love just from the act of holding each other sometimes.. Looking so forward to meeting someone for any type of relationship at this point in my life, whatever the situation brings.. I am a caring man that loves companionship and if I am loved, I will love back as much if not more and treat a woman as God expects man to treat them.. I hope to find a woman that needs me to love her and take care of her, as I want her to love and take care of me as well.. Take much care of yourself and stay blessed.
Regards,
James

Return to “Military scams”