It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:01 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Gen. George W. Casey, Jr.

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Gulfwoman
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gen. George Casey

Postby Gulfwoman » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:21 pm

The scammer is still working

He tried to scam on 23 June 2011

Claimed in Afghanistan and retiring in two months.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Email addy?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sherriellen DeJonge
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sherriellen DeJonge » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Hi All: Guess who popped up on my friend Ruth's Badoo site?? Yes this guy has surfaced as Bell Lyndon a Major General in the United STATE Army!! Lost the "S" somewhere perhaps?? :mrgreen: Says he is stationed in Iraq. He also says he is not sure when he is coming home. He is using kingsheart2011@hotmail.com to my friend Ruth. His IP addy is 127.0.0.1 which means a local loopback addy. When I plugged in the secondary IP addy's they came back from Redmond, Washington. The 4 IP's are: 65.55.111.173; 65.55.111.140; 65.55.111.127 & 65.55.92.189...ALL trace to a parking lot between 164th & 166th Streets...There are alot of trees so a building could be obscured from view. So this man is still very much in action & he is not fooling my friend at all!!

(Re-posted "fake" document used by scammer - watermarked to prevent re-use)
Happy Hunting from Sherri Ellen DeJonge

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:49 am

and old flame relighted but in his full glory! (still using king_wasty email) :twisted:

USER ID: 5213700
Nickname: wasty
Name: jamesforson
State/Region: Colorado
City: USAF Academy

Image Image
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Casey, johncasey884@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 22, 2012 10:46 am

badoo.com/01215701328/
Smillingheart, 55
New York, NY, United States
About me
I am honest, caring, sincere, respectful, motivated, ambitious, fun, easy to get along with, loves to laugh and always has a smile on my face. I'm a good heated person and after all i am a good listener. I am who I am and you won't be able to change that. I am on here to find the love of my life. I am here to look for some friends too, What i am looking for is a good person with a great … heart, patience, and honesty for sure is the major thing i am looking. I have a sense of humor, however knows when to be serious. I've been told that I am optimistic, extremely patient, considerate, kind and loving.
Looking for
I'm here looking for some one who is honest loving and caring to share my life with. some one who cares about people and always like talking to friends. will like to meet some one who is humble and respectful too. because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that. will like to meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship.

I'm here looking for some one who is honest loving and caring to share my life with. some one who cares about people and always like talking to friends. will like to meet some one who is humble and respectful too. because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that. will like to meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship. my yahoo is johncasey884@yahoo.com.................Add me now and give me your msn now so i can add you as well Thank you
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Fred Casey, fredcasey82@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:51 am

saymehi .com/profile.php?ID=84148
fred90love
- 53 y/o male
- new york, USA
- ID: 84148
Description: I am cheerful, kind and honest Man. I am always full of life and energy. As my friends like to say,I am a intelligent and hamsome man. I am rather romantic person; I like candles and romantic dates very much. So I can promise you that every evening with me will be very romantic. I am full of surprises and I will always pleasantly surprise my woman. I like to cook very much. I always do it for my friends and family, when I have time. I am fund of sports and I really enjoy aerobics. Also dancing brings me a lot of pleasure. You know, I like to look perfect and great, so I am really interested in fashion. As every man I adore flowers. I consider that giving flowers to loving woman, man can show and express his feelings and intentions. And when I have free time, I like to read good books and sometimes I write poems its good.

Okay Dear here is my email fredcasey82@yahoo.c om, i waiting to chat with you online ok.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

wgen.george@ymail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:02 am

netlog.com/georgewicaseyjr
georgewicaseyjr
George Wi. Casey Jr.
63 years old - male - United States
Just being me . do not see my position as anything. i respect people and like to be respected as well. want to know anything? then ask me.

You accepted my friend request without saying a word. you are such and angel. how are things with you? i am seeing an Angel when i look at your picture, you are so beautiful tell me about you.. areyou married? kids and whats are your hobbies? i need to know this Angel
well seem busy add me here wgen.george@ymail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Forson, jamesforson@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:42 am

and old flame relighted but in his full glory! (still using king_wasty email) :twisted:

USER ID: 5213700
Back again on person.com with a new email

USER ID: 5523712
State/Region: California
City: San Francisco

&

USER ID: 6368819
Nickname: wasty442
State/Region: Pennsylvania
City: Philadelphia

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Martin Harris, martinharris915@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:07 pm

person.com
USER ID: 6373127
Nickname: martinharris20
Name: Martin Harris
State/Region: California
City: San Francisco
More about myself: I am Martin Harris, I am an engineer currently working with the US army on reconstruction project

Hello Pretty,
How are you doing today? I am Martin Harris, I am an engineer currently working with the US army on reconstruction project, I am new to this site, I was just going through the site and suddenly saw your profile...I must confess that you are a good looking lady and I will like to hear from you.
I am new here so i don't know how to use the features of this social network You can reach me through my email address ok ( martinharris915@yahoo.com )
I will be waiting to hear from you soon enough ok.
Cheers
Martin

Also on FB.........
http://www.facebook.com/martins.hariss" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Martins Hariss

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:07 am

Tried to register on DNM.

Full Name
GORGE CASEY
More
About me
gentle and meek
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 1:40 pm
City, State, Province
texas
Marital Status
Widowed
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
military
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Email: mancher9@yahoo.com

Received from: IP: 197.251.166.85 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:10 am

The General´s email leads to some nice stuff:

Naijapals:
name : chukwunonso (mancherogidi)

Facebook:
Augustine Nonso Okafor
Wohnt in ManchesterAus Manchester

No pics :(

Pete
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gen. George W. Casey, Jr.

Postby Pete » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:56 am

martinharris1956@yahoo.com

http://www.single123.com/martinharris2012" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am:
Man
Seeking a:
Woman
United States
State:
California
City:
San Francisco
Zip Code:
Description:
I am Martin Harris, I am an engineer currently working with the US army on reconstruction project

Hello Pretty

Sender: martinharris2012
Sent on 08/30/2012 11:42 am

Hello Pretty,

How are you doing today? I am Martin Harris, I am an engineer currently working with the US army on reconstruction project, I am new to this site, I was just going through the site and suddenly saw your profile...I must confess that you are a good looking lady and I will like to hear from you.

I am new here so i don't know how to use the features of this social network You can reach me through my email address ok ( martinharris1956@yahoo.com )

I will be waiting to hear from you soon enough ok.

Cheers

Martin
email hit to FB with the same pic and name, M
Never send money to somebody you only know from the internet, or phone calls!

Please support this site

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

smith_6_6_@hotmail.com & smithlarry639@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:16 pm

badoo.com/search/#/01227820324
Smith, 62

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Casey Smith, smithlarry639@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:18 pm

badoo.com/search/#/01227820324
Smith, 62

Received: from [197.251.171.58] GHANA :twisted:
Hello,Hope everything is Fine with you,Am Casey smith and we meet on meetic,I am 55 years and survive on my own financially. I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky,Am also working in the US army and I am currently on Peace Keeping Mission in Iraq and will be home on retirement in 3 weeks later,Tell me have you ever meet or chat with anyone who the US or the US army before and also what are you looking for on the site and try and send me some photos of you bye for now

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scott Kofi, barristascottkofi@yahoo.com (pics 2)

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:18 am

See also:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=54626" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

facebook.com/george.casey.944
George Casey
Worked at US Military
Studied at American Military University
Lives in Miami, Florida
I would describe myself as a happy person, intelligent, well educated, sociable, attractive, caring and clean. I`m open-minded, sensitive, truthful, passionate, with a great sense of humor ...responsible and serious when I have to be. I love music, traveling, meeting people and all is beautiful ! I am looking for that special someone, I could love with all my heart, body and soul. I love to find experiences and to share them with someone that is serious in looking for the right man, but I have no special person in my life to share my dreams and excitements with....a good relationship provide stimulation at the intellectual, emotional and physical level. I want to have a genuine relationship with someone tender, loving, passionate,supportive,trustworthy,helpful,romantic And truthful Who can appreciate me and share the true love with me...someone who knows how to listen with his heart but can answer with his mind

197.220.160.38 GHANA :twisted:

Return to “Military scams”