It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:34 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Gen. George W. Casey, Jr.

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gen. George Casey

Postby Marisa » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:14 am

reincarnation on 4ppl as jeff12, same picture of General as posted already.

Birthday:

About me
am jeff brown from new york and am a US army in new york and am looking for my life partner to spend the rest of my life with with because i will be in a pension very soon and i need a kind,honest,loving and a caring woman woman in my life i like going out for dinner and spending my weekend with my family i like reading love books very much this is a little about my self here but i can tell more about my self to the woman i will found .

how are u doing? am Jeff Brown from new york and am a new person in this site and i don't know how to chat here if u wont mind can we chat in msn address? this is my msn address am on line now and we can chat there now i hope to here from u soon this is my msn address (jeff_2010a@hotmail.com)

btw, jeff_2010a@yahoo.com is also his email ;)
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

king_wasty@live.com

Postby janex69 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:27 pm

king_wasty@live.com

now on FB
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=ff#!/profil ... 1058829471" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:14 pm

king_wasty@live.com

msn avatar well-known pic of guy in uniform in front of US flag

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5439719685" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
James W
diff. pics

see http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 51&t=30676" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:59 pm

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=4103452" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USER ID: 4103452
Nickname: brown
Name: charlesbrown
State/Region: Pennsylvania
City: United
Last login: Oct 2, 2010, 23:28

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Jeffrey Ofori - mystajeff@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:52 am

Jeffrey Ofori, mystajeff@yahoo.com

Yahoo avatar is General George Casey

:D FOR ALTERNATIVE PICTURES SEE TOPIC :D http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=32384" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Email from an unsolicited invite!....... its the same numbnuts as "James Alfred / King Wasty"!!

Also:
http://www.hi5.com/friend/p337931257--J ... fori--html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jeffrey Ofori
Age 20
Location Ghana :twisted:

TAGGED....... picture on separate topic as shown above!
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5439061300" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jeffrey O, 60
Ghana <<<<< hidden on profile, but shows up in search!! :twisted:

FELICANA
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jerrick Donald <happytime79@hotmail.com>

Postby FELICANA » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:34 am

He said he came from a Military Background. My aunt met him at Yahoo Dating side. Tell me what's wrote with the whole thing.

From - Tue Oct 26 18:46:36 2010
Jerrick Donald <happytime79@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL105-W19 ([65.55.34.9]) by col0-omc1-s12.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Originating-IP: [91.216.105.31]

Hi there...Hope your okay today?I am widow since 2009 June... I have been on my own since quite a while now and I hate been on my own because Life is a short trip and too short to be alone.I hate talking about my past because I grew up as a SURVIVAL.

My time today is full of choices, finding myself, devotion to motherhood, my career and based on friends, making new ones, counting my blessings and challenges that life presented!

What I'm Like? My son would say am the best daddy on this planet .. my friends might say .. A true friend, lovely and a kind gentleman, I would say!

I don't tell lies and I hate Lairs, I do my best to attend services Sunday and try to pray every morning and every night before I lay down in bed ..

I'm level headed, realistic and optimist! I do not think to enter anything unless I think it's right and if I can give at least 100% to it. Since my widow time seemed to be right for me to enter a stable relationship as such, coupled with not yet to meet anyone I want to be with the long term. But with the weather changing and now I have more time to give 'me' and things I do is the right time for me to share with someone special meaning a woman with a slow hand''(as The Pointer Sisters sang) it would be a bonus.

For now meet my soul mate would only 'perfect'.

I am very proud father of one son,who is 15yrs and I don't wanna be with someone for the sake of having someone if you know what I mean?

I was born on 22-July-1954 (Cancer) in Sendai, Japan,mom was Italian and dad was American.I was the only child of my late parents. My late father commanded the 1st Cavalry Division in Vietnam and was killed July 7, 1970, when his helicopter crashed in South Vietnam while on his way to the hospital to visit wounded U.S. soldiers and my mother died in 1990 ! I'm left alone with my son alone who has been my source of happiness since my widow time ..

I was educated in the States and has always had high hopes of state and top military faces ever. I was been successful in my application and almost signed.I was a West Point graduate who rose to the rank of Major General and I have served in two wars (the Korean War and the Vietnam War ).

I am a military brat, grew up on Army posts in the U.S. and in Germany and graduated from Boston College High School in Dorchester, Massachusetts. After high school, I earned my degree in international relations at Georgetown University's Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service in 1970 and received my Master of Arts in International Relations at the Josef Korbel School of International Studies at the University of Denver in 1980.

Now, I like most things, especially travel: United Kingdom, Europe and around the world, learn the culture of different countries. I visited Canada, Japan, Morocco, Hong Kong, Cyprus, Bahamas, Turkey, Portugal, Greece, Germany, Belgium, France and Holland. In 2004 I bought a new car and drove from there to Germany 'alone' to see my son as he was at home sick, stopping to see friends in Germany, Belgium and Holland. It was an experience on the highways!

Over the years I have enjoyed meeting people from around the world and making new friends, and I also enjoy things like interior design, photography, swimming, music, cinema, theater, guidance, and any other thing 'is or sounds' as fun, pleasure, an experience or even .... giggles!

I also enjoy DIY, gardening, cooking and spending time at home the comfort of my home here in the 17th century, Brigg, North Lincoln shire, which I bought in September 2003.I have been living in Great Britain, Kent-Rochester with my late wife and my son for some years. I spent the first 18 months to renew a cozy home complete with cozy fireplace!However, I miss Tel ford and south of England because I like the relaxed lifestyle of NE. I'm not really sure that I belong here, since returning, or that the cottage is' home '.

In general I am a different company, a creative person, spontaneous, and tactile and even though I like the finer things in life, I am not materialistic, I worked very hard for what I have and appreciate it.

I hate to offend, can not satisfy the hypocrisy, racism and people are nice titling other in public. I do not like conflict or relationships be affected, but would have preferred a 'mutual understanding and respect' for each other. I do not mind constructive criticism and I believe in total honesty.

I'm a down to earth, caring, love, and loyal person with morals and virtues of my own, but rather open-minded, fairly easy going, witty, intelligent, and rather irreverent, sometimes ..... I'm quite humble and appreciate the little things in life that people do to me and that I am capable of doing for others. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to make someone feel special, loved, wanted and cared for. For the right woman I would have given my all.

I tend to not ask for much, circumstances have made me very independent and proud, therefore, are not too hard to please! Surprisingly, most of them are pretty conventional too, and surprisingly I did not land in my area since the time I was alone, maybe because I like to share, enjoy the people and continue to believe that there is someone out there that I should be sharing rest of my life.

I try to cherish every moment of whatever I do, wherever I am, that never is with the value & everything I have.I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I do not worry about tomorrow because it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are still yet to come when I meet a special woman. I can not afford to play mind games because it hurts me really a lot! Be through the worst pain in the report is not all that easy sharing with people simply because it hurts.

I was selected for the colonel, colonels were monitored Ground ', and as Commanding Officer of the basic functions Journal School.My included Deputy Director General for Operations, J-34, the fight against terrorism, Joint Staff, Washington, DC and President, Marine Corps University in Quantico, Virginia after his promotion to major general, I assumed command of the 1st Marine Division.

My rank assignments of companies included multiple platoon and company commander billets with both the 1st and 2nd Marine Division, Executive Officer of the Marine Detachment aboard the USS Kitty Hawk (CVA-63); series and company commander at the Marine Corps Recruit Depot in San Diego, aide to the Commanding General and Director, School of the Sea.

As a field grade officer, I ordered two companies of cadets and taught tactics at The Basic School, I have also served as operations officer for the 32st Marine Amphibious Unit to emergency operations off Beirut, Lebanon, and as Assistant Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff. Promoted to lieutenant colonel, he was reassigned to the 3rd Marine Division as Division G-3 Operations Officer before assuming command of 3rd Battalion, 3rd Marines in January 1994.

My personal decorations include the Defense Distinguished Service Medal with palm, Navy Distinguished Service Medal, Legion of Merit, Defense Meritorious Service Medal, Meritorious Service Medal with two gold stars, Navy Commendation Medal, Navy Achievement Medal and the fight Action Ribbon.

I graduated with honors from The Basic School, the U.S. Army infantry officers advanced course, the Marine Corps Command and Staff College and Air War College. I have commanded Battalion Landing Team 3 / 2 during Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm.

In November 2006, I was promoted to lieutenant general and assumed command of I Marine Expeditionary Force. The commands I Marine Expeditionary Force during two combat tours in Afghanistan. In 2008, I was reassigned as director of operations, J-3, Joint Staff, Washington, DC

Music: I like the soul, soft jazz, reggae, R & B, smooth groves, some country and some rock (not much tho '). My all time favorite artists are Arron Neville, Kenny G, Luther Van dross and Diana Ross. I, like so many of his difficult to choose. Fav Songs Theme from Mahogany & Strangers on the Shore

Movies: Action, thrillers and some comedies. I watch television every day rarely. My favorite actors. Hmmm ..... I like Wesley Snipes, Kevin Costner, John Travolta, Julie Walters, Sandra Bullock, Robert de Niro, Denzyl Washington, Samuel L Jackson. Fav movie Body Guard

Food: I can not say that there is something I like but if I had to choose something that would be seafood, I'm not sorry for fishing alone! I like trying new recipes and flavors so I can cook anything and like to experiment, but my best is steaks, roast dinner on Christmas Dinner sand I guess. I have a sweet tooth, I prefer salted, cheese, etc., but have a desert on rare occasions.

Fitness: Hmmm, I'm too heavy! I like to swim and cycle. (Once I had the hope of entering the London to Brighton race).

Reading: Sydney Sheldon & John Gresham.

I like to write poetry and had a publication, I have a collection that should be collected in a book published .... and maybe one day?

Honestly, I have what it takes to be a man, I really don't need something from my partner perhaps in terms of circumstances, there may some kind of help from each other helps to make things right.

I would like someone to love and respect me for who I am, who loves to take my hand and surprise me with a kiss when they least expect it, or give me a wink across the room to make me I know he's thinking or give me a call just to tell me he's thinking of me ... Because I want to do the same thing ... I'd like someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke, enjoy the great outdoors by going for long romantic walks, enjoy watching the stars at night and watching the sun rise over the ocean.

I am looking for someone who enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would meet someone special that I can grow old with, and you can always look in the eye and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met.

I'd like to meet someone of my type, who loves to laugh and take things as they are fun loving person, caring, romantic, someone you can share good and bad together and run it out, someone to love for the rest of my life and live happily as a big beautiful family.One i can share my dreams and ambitions with. someone can give me love and get back in return, which is the greatest happiness of existence.

I'm in the military and have been working in the Army for 39years and I'm presently deployed in Afghanistan, Kabul (Kandahar) for Peace-Keeping,It's my last Mission here and will be retiring as soon as I leave here it's because Generals must retire after 40 years of service. I have been here in Kabul for 8 months and I'm now looking forward to return home very soon and peacefully.

My woman ... I would love to have a woman in my life all the parties, with, for being my friend, lover, companion, confidant ... my everything and return ...I do not care about the distance nor age, because the distance is one way and age is also a number . All is about who can make me happy and also trust her in all things and treat her like a queen and also make sure she becomes the Happiest woman Alive!

Finally, I know my past, I do not quite understand this .... but I have enough faith to continue to speed toward the future

I think I'm writing too much eh! Take care of yourself and I could be very glad if you tell me more about yourself as i have nothing to hide from you.

Jerrick

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jerrick Donald <happytime79@hotmail.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:49 am

IP says 91.216.105.31 UK ??!
Never mind, it´s the well-known "soldier scam".

Have a read here (Ralph´s and The Enchantress´ informational thread) : http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 77&t=26802" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jerrick Donald <happytime79@hotmail.com>

Postby Myra » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:24 pm

suggestion for improvement :lol:
what about a listing of all the generals we've got on RS?

this is our beloved General George Casey
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=28118" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FELICANA
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FELICANA » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:02 pm

Thanks to all of u. Yippie happy to know my instinct is correct on this one.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :D :D :D

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:14 pm

hope I didn't put him into the wrong thread
always get mixed up with my generals :mrgreen:
though Marisa prepared such a nice thread, extra for us
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 43#p170943" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cartermajor@yahoo.com
on Dating Today
Theodore Carter
My name: Cartermajor
Birthday: 1952-02-10
Relation type: Long term or marriage
My country: United States
State: New York
My city: New York
I am a man, 58 years old
seeking a woman age from 49 till 90 :mrgreen:
Last login: thursday at 19:36
My height: 6' 0" (1.83 m.)
My weight: 215 lbs. (98 kg)
My hair: Gray
My eyes: Brown
My body type: About average
The best part of my body: Eyes
My race: White / Caucasian
About me: simple and am :twisted: down to earth
My marital status: Divorced
Kids: One
About kids: Not sure
My living situation: Live alone
My favourite pets: Dogs
My job: Officer
My income: Other
My education: Bachelors degree, Graduate degree
My speciality: Music --- did he sing when deployed?, Law
I speak: English
My food: All chocolate, all the time :lol:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:48 pm

Paul Elvia
paul_elvis@live.com
told me he liked my pic and is very fond of Indian girls :twisted:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon May 09, 2011 11:44 pm

georgew.casey@live.com
Casey Williams
US Gen commander Chief of Staff. Army forces
Studied at BS International Relations, Georgetown University
Lives in Kandahar, Afghanistan
am in Kandahar Afghanistan chat on line when i have time, i love beautiful cars Wanna live a happy life and hope to find a lady with similar interests to share it.. that is just me..
Thank xxx will like to be your good friend can We communicating to know each other as well lol..am divorced with a male kid called Jerry 12 yrs old ...he is schooling in New York City am U.S. Am Gen Commander Army Staff . here in Afghanist...an i appreciate you so much thanks for accepting me as friend, can you keep in touch with me as often. am looking for someone lovely, caring, nice and respectful and honest.
thank you.
kisses and hugs
General George William.Casey

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

watsoncharce@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Wed May 11, 2011 5:04 pm

http:/ /w ww.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6734173235
Watson W

Also Perfspot
http:/ /w ww.perfspot.com/profile.asp?uid=6E003DB9-A844-4F63-936A-CF0FEB12C9C5
I am Mr.w.casey From California United States of America. I was introduce to this site a friend who have met his soul mate and i believed i will get mine here as well. i am a kind and sincere man,open minded and honest, affectionate. I am also a simple, easy going and caring person. I am equally happy watching the rays of dawn seek out a waking world or enjoying a nice brandy,i like traveling share ideas with friends. I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me. I'm Looking for good and kind woman, loyal, caring,thoughtful, creative, compassionate, imaginative, serious, sensual and passionate......But dislike women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who just play tricks.
I am new and not always in this site due to the nature of my work.I am a US military officer in Iraq. It's nice meeting you. I am new on this site and for that reason i don't know anything about this site. I will like to know more about you. Could you give me your email address so i can send you my photos and also tell you more about myself or if you don't mind you can contact me directly on my private email address at:(watsoncharce@yahoo.com) waiting for your reply.
Mr.casey

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Tue May 17, 2011 3:26 am

On Badoo: Bell ----> bestinlove2011@hotmail.com
53 year
Adams, NY, United States

same pic as
Myra le Lun Mai 09, 2011
About me
Am, Bell Lyndon, I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without that someone... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, :thinking: kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people..... I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come... am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the "grand passion. " In reality it is more about comfortable comrade.

Interested in
I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with. I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time . She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest, confident, kind and with a sense of humor. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to converse on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate, easy going, understands, trustworthy, family oriented and supportive. she should be fun-loving and love to laugh.
Bell — Monday, 16 May 2011 05:37 PM
Hello how are you doing ,I'm Bell i will be very glad if i have a chat with you and know more about each other well .You may add my on my address..bestinlove2011@hotmail.com
:disagree:

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Tue May 17, 2011 6:47 am

Elvis Leonard, leonardelvis@rocketmail.com
http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6734294838
Leo E
Profile Skin: Moments Of Truth :party:
Tagline: Man is purely divine...lets love one another!!!
Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Ethnicity: Asian, Caucasian/White
Religion: Spiritual

Leo E: 1. leonardelvis@rocketmail.com So happy meeting you!!!

2. whats the meaning of the comments you and the other woman posted on my profile??? (HEHE...)

X-Originating-IP: 115.135.120.219
State/Region: Kuala Lumpur
City: Kuala Lumpur

He added new very small photos with name - whitee.....and a one big photo

Return to “Military scams”