It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Alan P.

African scammers posing as military personnel.
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Sat May 29, 2010 11:54 pm

Pictures stolen from an American man named Alan, see. pg.5.

CHRIS HUDSON

hudson_c@rocketmail.com

IP track: 172.129.18.172 United States*

Contacted on 'person.com'
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=3762469" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USER ID: 3762469
Nickname: touchdownguy
Name: chris
State/Region: California <<<<<< :liar: HIS USERTIME IN CHAT WAS SHOWING THE SAME AS NIGERIA! :twisted:
City: Adelaide
Last login: May 30, 2010, 00:20
More about myself: I'm a widower,part time father.I lost my wife when i was on tour in Iraq during child birth :cry: 3yrs ago and it broke me apart as it was our first child . I have gotten my act together and moved on and figured it is time to move on now and find true love again, due to my job i have not been able to have time to date and meet people in bars and stuff so i am trying new possiblities online and hope i can find someone to love me and be a mother to my daughter( she means the world to me ).
Details:
I'm looking for someone that can laugh at themselves, be silly at times, but know when it's necessary to be serious. Someone who loves kids and doesn't mind dating someone who has kids of their own. Romance! I would love to find someone that is romantic in the giving and receiving aspect of the word. I would love to find someone who is affectionate as well. I would like to find someone who believes in unconditional love, some one that will miss me when I'm gone, will be happy to see me when I get home. Also someone who will tell me what they are thinking and feeling and not keep me guessing or assuming. Communication is too important. And, lastly, someone who believes that chivalry isn't dead. I don't feel it's a lot to ask for, especially since I am willing to reciprocate. This online stuff is new territory to me but i am very willing to explore the chance of knowing you better through it. Kisses and hugs :sick:

Chat snippet "May 29, 22:28 touchdownguy: I am currently deployed to Afghanistan handling logistics and data management and also a special agent with NATO forces." :mrgreen:

His profile pics.

On MSN IM
(00:04) hudson_c@rocketm: my job is highly classified . :mrgreen: I'm US ARMY. Air force and I am currently a fighter pilot(TOMCAT) and since then i have been on duty tours to Pakistan,Iran,Iraq and Yemen and .I am currently deployed to Afghanistan.

WHEN I WOULDNT GIVE MY PHONE NUMBER OR SEND PICTURES, HE GOT ABUSIVE

hudson_c@rocketm: i know u no send your photo ..you just a lyin bitch
AFTER I CALLED HIM A MUGU..THIS WAS HIS REPLY
(00:34) hudson_c@rocketm: ode ni iya ... baba ni mugu
(00:34) hudson_c@rocketm: wetin dey
(00:35) hudson_c@rocketm: ode ni iya
(00:35) hudson_c@rocketm: babe nii scammer
(00:36) hudson_c@rocketm: ode ni iya baba iya

Very fluent in Nigerian babble for a US pilot! :mrgreen:

He sent these pictures by email

No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chris Hudson (hudson_c@rocketmail.com)

Postby minerva » Sun May 30, 2010 6:52 am

http://www.spokeo.com/email/search?e=hu ... etmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

viktoria
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby viktoria » Sun May 30, 2010 3:20 pm

janex69 wrote:
State/Region: California
City: Adelaide
Isn't Adelaide in Australia? Apparently, he is map blind too.... for a pilot.... :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

viktoria
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby viktoria » Sun May 30, 2010 3:33 pm

I dont know if this person is the same as the scammer imposing as Christopher Hudson (chris_hudson19@yahoo.com) :thinking:
His profile style is pretty much similiar :cool:
Anyway, I am glad you posted him here :D

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun May 30, 2010 3:49 pm

there is an Adelaide, CA, close to the I-101, north of Santa Maria, CA
in his yahoo profile it says he's from Santa Clara, CA close to SF :D

viktoria
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby viktoria » Sun May 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Well, a slightly different vowel made different mean :cool: but it doesnt matter anyway since this man has already posted :)
From Wiki:
Adelaida is an unincorporated community in San Luis Obispo County, California, United States.
Adelaide is the capital and most populous city of the Australian state of South Australia, and is the fifth-largest city in Australia.

smart4u
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby smart4u » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:10 am

I received a message from him on a website but under the name lovendchris and romanticcapt. I have a copy of his profile and since I am new to this I am not sure how to post the profile. I am going to try to post it in here. He has sent me a lot of pictures. I did NOT fall for the scam. He kept claiming his in the military in Kabul. He went by the name Christopher Parker chrisparker88@rocketmail.com

my life and what I'm looking for

I am the kind of man who enjoys life and enjoys sharing it with others. I love to try new things and learn new things. I am honest, loyal and compassionate. All of which I find as wonderful qualities in a woman. I am goal orientated and focused on things that are important. At the same time, I am fun loving and spontaneous. I would not mind my partner having ladies time. I would have trust, confidence and security in the relationship. I am an extremely supportive man without being pushy or over aggressive. I know when it is time to just sit back and listen and take notes. I am not a push over when something needs to be done. I will discuss it with my partner until we agree on decision. In return I would need the same respect and care as well.
I am looking for true love with no boundaries, someone who will love me for me and someone who i can love and take care of ,someone who will stick to the oath of for better for worse , someone who i can lean on and will lean on me too. Love is a steady process that needs time and commitment , i prefer effective communication and honesty is the best way to make a relationship work. My mother told me that women are the spice of life and that i should always make sure i treat them with respect and i always make sure i do that. I just want to fall in love again and give love out and i hope you can be the one.
About me
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Sports and exercise:

* Golf
* Skiing
* Soccer
* Swimming

Exercise habits: Exercise 1-2 times per week
Interests:

* Camping
* Cooking
* Exploring new areas
* Movies/Videos
* Music and concerts
* Performing arts
* Playing sports
* Shopping/Antiques

Education: Bachelors degree
College/University: University of Michigan
Income: $75,001 to $100,000
Languages:

* English

Politics: Middle of the Road
Sign: Virgo
Pets I have:

* Dogs

Pets I like: No Answer
About my date
Hair: No Answer
Eyes: No Answer
Height: 3'0" (91cms) to 8'0" (244cms)
Body type: No Answer
Languages:

* English

Ethnicity: No Answer
Faith: No Answer
Education: No Answer
Job: No Answer
Income: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Relationships: No Answer
Have kids:

* No

Want kids: No Answer

smart4u
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chris Hudson (hudson_c@rocketmail.com) and now using Gab

Postby smart4u » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:37 pm

I don't know what name he is using this time, but I have a copy of his email he sent me on Match and the pictures were from the last time he tried. I have reported him to Match. Here is everything I have.

Hi
Nice profile. I'd like to know more about you..I hope you can reply me and tell me your thoughts and please be honest ok? Take care and have a great day . Kisses and hugs

Gabriel..

About my life and what I'm looking for

I'm out going, love to laugh, can be silly at times-mostly when I'm with my daughter, love sports and the out doors, caring, kind, affectionate and would love to someday know what it's like to be swept off my feet. I also have a big screen tv to watch sports on saturdays, while I'm folding clothes. I'm the typical jeans, tennis shoes and a t-shirt type of person who doesn't mind getting dirty. However, I do clean up nice. I'll try just about anything once, twice if I like it!

I feel that life is a learning experience and a journey. Each situation we find ourselves in this journey we call life, good or bad, is all worth it as long as you learn something from the experience. The journey is like a roller coaster ride with all the twists and turns, ups and downs, the thrill, the excitement and the fear all rolled up. This wild ride is meant to be enjoyed.

I'm looking for someone that can laugh at themselves, be silly at times, but know when it's necessary to be serious. Someone who loves kids and doesn't mind dating someone who has kids of their own. Romance! I would love to find someone that is romantic in the giving and receiving aspect of the word.
I would love to find someone who is affectionate as well. I would like to find someone who believes in unconditional love, some one that will miss me when I'm gone, will be happy to see me when I get home. Also someone who will tell me what they are thinking and feeling and not keep me guessing or assuming. Communication is too important. And, lastly, someone who believes that chivalry isn't dead. I don't feel it's a lot to ask for, especially since I am willing to reciprocate.
About me
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Sports and exercise:

* Aerobics
* Baseball
* Basketball
* Bowling
* Cycling
* Dancing
* Golf
* Hockey
* Running
* Soccer
* Swimming
* VolleyBall
* Walking / Hiking
* Weights / Machines
* Yoga

Exercise habits: Exercise 5 or more times per week
Interests:

* Camping
* Coffee and conversation
* Cooking
* Dining out
* Museums and art
* Music and concerts
* Playing sports
* Travel/Sightseeing
* Watching sports
* Wine tasting

Education: Some college
College/University: Sonoma College
Languages:

* English

Politics: Conservative
Sign: I don't believe in astrology
Pets I have:

* Dogs

Pets I like:

* Birds
* Cats
* Exotic pets
* Fish
* Horses
* Other

About my date
Hair: No Answer
Eyes: No Answer
Height: 3'0" (91cms) to 8'0" (244cms)
Body type: No Answer
Languages:

* English

Ethnicity: No Answer
Faith: No Answer
Education: No Answer
Job:

* Administrative / Secretarial
* Architecture / Interior design
* Artistic / Creative / Performance
* Executive / Management
* Fashion / Model / Beauty
* Financial / Accounting / Real Estate
* Labor / Construction
* Other profession
* Retail / Food services
* Retired
* Sales / Marketing
* Self-Employed / Entrepreneur
* Travel / Hospitality / Transportation

Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Relationships:

* Never Married

Have kids:

* No

Want kids: No Answer

suspicious1
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby suspicious1 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:59 pm

I posted here the other day and someone had replied with advice on how to see if "my" Chris Hudson is real or a probable scammer. Those posts are gone now, which is odd.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:13 pm

@suspicious1
check the pending section, there you'll find him
you provided an odd email address though

suspicious1
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby suspicious1 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Hi ... the email address I provided is the one he is using. I hadn't heard from him in a week and just did again. I asked him a list of questions, posed to be kind of a fun way to get to know someone via email. He answered them, but the fact that it was meant to be fun seemed to be lost on him. One more thing making me think he's probably not legit. Any english-speaking american would have gotten it.
Thanks,

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:25 pm

I posted here the other day and someone had replied with advice on how to see if "my" Chris Hudson is real or a probable scammer. Those posts are gone now, which is odd.
We have put them into the thread they belong to. Use scamdigger.com :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Foolmeonceonly
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Foolmeonceonly » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:12 pm

I knew this looser as Kevin Miller on Match.com. Sent my candy and flowers then claimed his credit card had been stolen and all his accounts were frozen. HIs mom needed money bad cause his baby was starving. I told him - "wow that's really horrible, but I'm sure if you've been sending your mom money all this time you baby wasn't starving." As soon as he relized he wasn't getting anything from me he told me I was selfish for accepting the candy and flowers and I should return them. I told him to send me an address and I would be more than happy too. Never heard from him again lol. I reported him to Match.com.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:39 pm

What email address? Email h e a d e r available? Which location does the IP point to?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Foolmeonceonly
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Foolmeonceonly » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:29 am

he was usine the email addy of: icykevin@rocketmail.com I have deleted all emails from him so I can't give you the IP address. Sorry.

Return to “Military scams”