It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:04 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Gen. James Cartwright

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

innovationgloss@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:22 am

person.com
USER ID: 7497418
Nickname: james
Name: james Cartwright
State/Region: Illinois
City: Rockford

:thinking:
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<innovationgloss@yahoo.com>
(reason: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (innovationgloss@yahoo.com) [0] - mta1598.mail.ne1.yahoo.com)

Has 2 female profiles on person.com

USER ID: 6343150
Nickname: williams
Name: gooddi
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra

USER ID: 5772045
Nickname: innovationgloss
Name: christine
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

innovationgloss@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steven Cooper, stevencooper67@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:28 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7624712
Nickname: stevencooper
Name: Steven cooper
State/Region: New York
City: New York
I am a man, who loves himself and content with himself,
i am adjusting and fun loving person whom others consider as sincere
and friendly too, I would also describe myself as a very hardworking
man, I’m passionate about taking up new challenges in life.

Hello dear thank you so much for your message,Though i don’t want to bother your privacy but I feel that it would be better wetalk through private mail as to know ourselves well and better.
Just write to me through my email (stevencooper67@gmail.com), or you provide yours so that Iwill write to you,

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gen. James Cartwright

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:45 pm

tomcaright

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Rockford, Illinois
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'4 (191cm) or above
Body built: Few extra pounds
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: Other
Personal Description:

I am General Thomas E. Cartwrigh, I was born on September 22, 1949 to Dutch American parents. I was raised in Rockford in the state of Illinois where I graduated from Walden University and the Naval War College. I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible and respectful, someone who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows....special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care. whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion and also knows how to have fun but can be serious when needed.

tomcaright@gmail.com

IP: 41.66.231.88

=> Skype: Thomas E. Cartwright, Rockford, Illinois, United States, born 22 Sept 1949, tom.caright
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:05 pm

[19:03:01] Thomas E. Cartwright: Hi xxx
[19:05:43] Thomas E. Cartwright: what site is that xxx?
[19:05:54] Thomas E. Cartwright: you look so good babe...

IP: 41.66.226.204
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:50 pm

hi babe, how are you doing today ? ...its really nice to read from you, i really care to know you more.? Do you have Skype??

From IP: 41.66.235.254 Ghana

Sakura
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sakura » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:49 pm

Steven C.
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6007400542
New.York Citi.NY

My FB-girlfriend met Steven C. on Tagget. He used the stolen photo from gen. JAMES CARTWRIGHT (Джеймс Картрайт)

His email: steven cooper <sc200518@gmail.com>

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

William Pizza, williampizza9001@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:34 am

datehookup
williampizza

Okay williampizza9001@yahoo.com that is my yahoo mail add me up for a better chat

Sakura
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sakura » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:26 pm

My FB girlfriend met him on FB then they went to privet correspondence and he wrote her from his email.
He wrote her in Russian.

FROM GEORGE ROBERT
От кого: ROBERT GEORGE <drrobert.george14@outlook.com>

Здравствуйте, мои дорогие,

Я благодарю вас за ваш интерес, чтобы почтить мою просьбу. Я благодарен вам не превратить меня вниз, когда у нас был диалог на сайте знакомств. Я надеюсь, что это общение будет позволить себе нам возможность понять себя в попытке оценить сердечную связь с лелеять. Я хочу, чтобы вы знали, что нет сомнений в моей голове от нашей способности охватить необходимую уважение способствовать настоящую дружбу.

Меня зовут генерал, Джордж Роберт Уильямс, Я 57 лет Офицер служит в Кабуле, Афганистан. Я родился в Майами, Флорида, но служил своей стране Канада на различных должностях и представительств за рубежом, в том числе вашей стране, которые я нахожу очень мирным и привлекательным. Это мое намерение посетить там снова и зная, что вы через сайт знакомств предлагают мне возможность узнать и познакомиться с дамой, я хотел бы увидеть снова. Хотя мои услуги взяли меня в другие страны в миротворческих миссиях, а также правоохранительных органов и того, я считаю себя настолько заинтересован, чтобы обосноваться в вашей стране, я хочу, чтобы установить контакт с вами, чтобы показать мне другую сторону жизни как гражданского время в ваше государство.

У меня была жена, которая умерла в апреле шесть лет назад после неудачной почки. Я очень любил ее и у нас есть много общего, что сделали его трудно для меня, чтобы предаваться в некоторых общественных мероприятиях после ее смерти. У меня есть дочь, которая 17yrs старый. Это все в прошлом, потому что я должен идти вперед и начать новую жизнь радости и счастья с вами. Так что это причина того, что привел меня на сайт знакомств, чтобы найти элегантная дама, как вы, который будет любить, чтобы быть со мной. Я не намереваюсь вернуться в Канаду или США после выхода на пенсию; Я предпочитаю свою страну, чтобы я не помню печальное событие прошлого и иметь тихий выхода на пенсию с новыми гражданскими друзей. Мой выход на пенсию является очень близко, потому что большинство моих документов были одобрены и требует окончательного одобрения, которое может быть в пределах нескольких недель. Как военный офицер, я люблю физические игры, море и красоту горных вершин. Я люблю посещать концерты, и слушать классическую музыку.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:00 pm

@Sakura
would you mind translating :)
reading this gives me a hard time, lol

Sakura
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sakura » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:28 pm

I translated the letter of this scammer by means of an online-translator. But I think, it will be clear....
After all he used e-translator too :)
This is usual letter of the scammer, precisely style of the scammer. I know them by heart already :D

FROM GEORGE ROBERT

Hello, my dear,

I thank you for your interest to honor my request. I am grateful to you not to turn me down when we had a dialogue on a dating site. I hope that this communication will be to afford to us opportunity to understand myself in attempt to estimate warm communication with to cherish. I want that you knew that there are no doubts in my head from our ability to capture necessary respect to promote a true friendship.

My name is the general, George Robert Williams, I am 57 years the Officer serves in Kabul, Afghanistan. I was born in Miami, Florida, but served the country of Canada at various positions and representations abroad, including your country which I find very peace and attractive. This my intention to visit there again and knowing that you through a dating site offer me opportunity to learn and get acquainted with the lady, I would like to see again. Though my services took me in other countries in peacekeeping missions, and also law enforcement agencies and that, I consider myself is so interested to locate in your country, I want to come into contact with you to show me other aspect of life as civil time to your state.

I had a wife who died in April after an unsuccessful kidney six years ago. I very much loved her and we had so much in common that made it difficult for me to indulge in some public actions after her death. I have a daughter, which 17yrs the old. It everything in the past because I have to go forward and begin new life of pleasure and happiness with you. So it is the reason of that brought me on a dating site to find the elegant lady, as you which will love to be with me. I don't intend to return to Canada or the USA after retirement; I prefer the country that I don't remember a sad event of the past and to have silent retirement with new civil friends. My retirement is very close because the majority of my documents were approved and demands final approval which can be within several weeks. As the military officer, I love physical games, the sea and beauty of mountain tops. I like to attend concerts, and to listen to classical music.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:16 pm

Also uses gen.brandonrichard@gmail.com =>
facebook.com/brandon.richard.7330763
Brandon Richard

pic long since posted

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

t.schwartz202@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:37 am

see also
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 55#p411355" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

yahoo

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Wailliam Amos, wailliamamos@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:02 pm

teamtz.com/profile/amos
Male
New York, NY
United States

My name is Gen (wailliamamos@hotmail.com) I am a US officer in Afghanistan. I like you and I will be happy to meet with you.I'll be glad if you would write to me through (wailliamamos@hotmail.com)for more details about me,thanks for your understanding.

:) pic already here

The skype profile pictures used dead man
see here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 54#p427754" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

s.webber50@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:24 am

seanW50
sean webber
49 year old, man from United States
I am from United States ,Texas. My name is Sean Webber and my user name on Mydailyflog.com is seanw50. I am a U.S Army Mulch- National Airforce in Syria Second Commander Chief of hand military pilots of the USA Army..Operation Syria Freedom.I am presently in Syria Damacus, regards to the War, which I suppose new to you.

Am looking for my soul mate, someone who is exciting and adventurous, has great sense of humor and enjoys making me laugh. someone who is so glad to share, so glad to help and give,someone who i can share my thoughts with and who will makes me feel special and brings out the best in me. Someone who tries to understand me even when they haven"t got a clue. Someone that would be ready to give so much of herself and can do anything, go anywhere, and sacrifice anything she has for sake of LOVE. I want the kind of relationship that could leads to marriage. Hope to hear from you soon , Bye for now.

Sean.

Subject: LOVE AND TRUST

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

=>facebook.com/sean.webber.583
Sean Webber

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

stephen5brigadier@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:24 pm

zorpia

Hello, I am Stephen brigadier, Is my pleasure to write you today. i saw your profile here in zorpia, i will like to get contact with You, i am looking for a good friendship.please contact me through this email my Email here stephen5brigadier@hotmail.com so that i will send my pictures to you for you to know who am,

From mr Stephen
brigadier
50, Houston, Texas, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 47, in Germany.

live:stephen5brigadier
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Military scams”