It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:18 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Gen. James Cartwright

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

robertsorensen1001@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:46 am

from our FB wall

I am a simple and honest man who would like to meet that special someone to share life's adventures with. I'm searching for a caring, honest, understanding and fun to be with person. Love an intelligent conversation. I have a great sense of humor and a great personality. I am also very romantic, sensual and passionate.

Friendship is one of the important key in any relationship. I feel that if you can't be friends first what chance do you have at being lovers? With friendship you have to have trust and respect. You have to like the person you're friends with to get along together. Once that is accomplished falling in love with them is just an extension of friendship, only stronger and better. Like the foundation of a brick house, love must also have a foundation. That foundation is friendship. You must have a strong foundation (friendship) in order for love to withstand the test of time Validating your partner's feelings.
A true friend is not like the rain which pours & goes away. A true friend is like the air. Sometimes silent but always around you. I feel blessed to have you as such a friend.

I don't like to share my pictures with because of security reasons okay my dear.. Because of the great desire i have for that is why i am sending to you my pictures okay my dear.. I hope my pictures are for you only my dear. I don't have camera here with me to send to resent pictures, these are the pictures i could get for you okay my dear.

.facebook.com/sorensenrobert.jay.31?fref=ts, with fakes pics, from general James Carwright

E-MAIL:unitednationsheadquerters1000@gmail.com

UNITED NATIONS
We the peoples.... A stronger UN for a better world.

Hello madam,

We are glad to receive your email.
We are very much grateful to hear from you Madam. This is the United Nation Head Office West Africa, Ghana Branch.
We are very pleased to hear that you want to send some items to your Friend MG Robert Jay Sorensen.

Madam, You can send the items through FEDEX OR DHL and it will get to us here in Ghana. This is the simple and fastest way to send item to us before it will be delivered to your Friend MG Robert Jay Sorensen

Provide us with the following information:
Your Full-name:
House Address:
Telephone No.:
Date Of Birth:
Email Address:

Details:
Receiver's name: Scott Israel Dorpenyoh
State: Kasoa
Receiver's Address: House number AS497/4,... Kasoa. AS/Ash-Town.
You have to send the tracking code after sending the item for us to track the items

Madam, you will have to pay $200 dollars to enable us pick the item and send it to your friend in Syria okay. This money is going to be use to pay for the items before pick-up.
You only send the money after you finished sending the items okay

We hope to hear from you soon
Thank you

Best Regards
Scott Israel Dorpenyoh
Consultant General
Ghana- Africa.
+233205825528
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

robertsorensen1001@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Inanu
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gen. James Cartwright

Postby Inanu » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:27 pm

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010707122684

He kontakted me yesterday on facebook as Cranwell Andrea Charlotte

he: schön, Sie zu treffen, wie geht es dir? ich tue groß, ich bin ein US-Bürger, und Sie?Willkommen in der neuen Morgen mit einem Lächeln auf Ihrem Gesicht Liebe in Ihrem "Herz" gute Gedanken in Ihrem "Geist" Wish you die hellste Morgen :mrgreen: :-o terrible german of a translator
he: my email has problem and couldn't reach my son he is in the boarding high school in atlanta and i am on a peacekeeping mission here in syria so you can imagine the distance

he tries to get more information from me - he will get nothing :twisted:

Inanu
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Inanu » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:00 pm

he gave me this E-Mail "of his son Jason" : jason7888@outlook.com

he asked me for help, he wants me to send this letter:
Dear sir / madam, my name is xxx xxxxx, I am the fiancée of CPT Cranwell Andrea Charlotte , One of the US military personnel, currently serving in Aleppo, Syria. I am writing this day on behalf of my fiance as regards getting an Urgent Release Order (vacation) for him as I am well informed of some few process of the UN Diplomatic Service,as his attention is needed here in my country (Germany), Like I said I have been previously informed of some few Process Involved in securing an Urgent Release Order for my fiance via the United Nation Secret Service. So I kindly request you quick response to my email with all the large and Necessary procedure. I hope my email is well understood and I get a reply as soon as possible. Sincerely yours xxx xxxxx
to this E-Mail:
this is the united nations email send it to this email; vacationprocess@defencedept.com

What can I do now? Shall I send the letter from a fake e-mail account and wait what will happen, when he will send his money request?
Last edited by Inanu on Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jason - jason7888@outlook.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:06 pm

Inanu

Thank you for the update. You should BLOCK and IGNORE for your online safety.

SKYPE ID: live:jason7888_1

fakemilitaryprofiles
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby fakemilitaryprofiles » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:55 pm

Mod edit: Please do not copy and paste info from other scamsites. Long list of links edited.
Beware of fake social media profiles on-line ..! You never know for sure who the person is behind the picture you are seeing.There are now 'criminal gangs' and 'terrorists' masquerading as western based military personnel both male and female upon these sites ... All of them impostors ... ! 

fakemilitaryprofiles
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: robertsorensen1001@gmail.com

Postby fakemilitaryprofiles » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:20 pm

ANOTHER 419 ADVANCE FEE FRAUD LETTER USED BY THE FRAUDSTER or CYBER_FRAUDSTERS
unitednation.regional1@gmail.com

UNITED NATIONS PAYMENT RECONCILIATION OFFICE
ASIA QUARTERS, KUALA LUMPUR
MALAYSIA.

NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT

Dear Beneficiary

This is to notify you that United Nations Secretary General has deliberated with the world bank for a compensation payment on scammed victims from Asia, America and Europe so your name emerged as one of the lucky beneficiaries.

I write to let you know that the sum of $2,850,000.00 (Two Million Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) Only has been approved in your favor.

Kindly reply us immediately on how to receive it without any delay, When you respond I shall send you a copy of your Funds Approval Certificate from the United Nations. Please send your complete information details as listed below. Full Name, Address .........Telephone number all corresponded should be direct to below this email address.
unitednation.regional1@gmail.com

Yours Sincerely
Mr kevin Jordan

United Nations Co-coordinator
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia.
Last edited by Igulinka on Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: out full quote
Beware of fake social media profiles on-line ..! You never know for sure who the person is behind the picture you are seeing.There are now 'criminal gangs' and 'terrorists' masquerading as western based military personnel both male and female upon these sites ... All of them impostors ... ! 

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jamescartwright12@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:37 pm

What a pretty lady! please dear let know each other by sharing our thought, Am James Cartwright am not always on this site. please contact me on my mail (jamescartwright12 @gmail.com) Thanks.

z, James
50, New York City, New York, United States
Last seen 37 seconds ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 25‑99, in Germany.

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jamescartwright68@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:03 am

zorpia.com/profile#!JamesCartwri0810
James
50, New York City, New York, United States

What a pretty lady! please dear let know each other by sharing our thought, Am James Cartwright am not always online. please contact me on my mail (jamescartwright68 @outlook.com) Thanks.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Cartwright - jamescartwright44@citromail.hu

Postby jaga » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:44 pm

.. zorpia.com/JamesC0615
James
54, New York City, United States
Last seen Yesterday
aged 25‑99, in Greece.

Oh! What a prety lady! Dear am James Cartwright, please lets know each other by sharing our thoughts.
am not always online because of the nature of my work. here is my mail and i love to read from you (jamescartwright44@citromail.hu) Thanks.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:22 pm

General James Mahrez
Skypes
colonel.us70
colonel.us61
colonel.us43
colonel.us8
general.us7
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:33 pm

clones;
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012975259367
Steve Donald
- August 9

plus.google.com/110528928291270758933/about
Haward Henry
Available to the public - 04/08/2016

Image Image

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jamedonswrite@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:25 pm

Wie werden Sie das tun . Sie sehen so schön und so süß, ich Danke Ihnen so sehr es ist mir eine Freude, Sie hier zu treffen, können Sie mir sagen, mehr über sich selbst, wie Alter, job, position, Land, ledig oder verheiratet, und ich werde Ihnen sagen, mehr über mich, als erhielt ich Ihre Antwort? Schreiben Sie zurück zu mir jamedonswrite at hotmail com, wenn Sie möchten mein Freund sein.
How are you going to do that? You look so beautiful and so sweet, thank you so much it is a pleasure to meet you here, can you tell me more about yourself, such as age, job, position, country, single or married and I will Tell you more about me than I received your answer? Write back to me at jamedonswrite at hotmail com if you would like to be my friend.
z, ojame
50, Kebon, Indonesia
Last seen 17 hours ago
aged 35‑70, in Germany.

ImageImageImageImage

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:46 pm

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013900027853
James Cartwright

2 Nigerian numbers...
+2348103478790
+2348122048182

rosalinafeliciano
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby rosalinafeliciano » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:22 pm

romance scammer with google profile, name use is James Hoss

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:49 am

Rosalina

In case you have scammer's email address, phone number or any other info please kindly post. Thank you and be safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “Military scams”