It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:33 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Jill Stevens

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Jill Stevens

Postby Pandora » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:01 pm

Above-posted pic also here:

facebook.com/people/Sara-Downing/100008313616169
Sara Downing
no further info, profile set up May 2014

plus.google.com/109433554251950820449/about
downing sarah
Female
no further info

romlove.com/user/24816
millicent
Name: millicent
Bodytype: average
Type:single Children:without children
Looking for a: man Age:18-36
Relations:Relationship
Description: Am Millicent Wood ,30year of age ,i was born in Austria ,but was raise in united state (Ohio) .my mother is from Austria while my father is from South Africa . Am a white lady with an average body type ,and also work in the army as a medical doctor, am such a honest and truthful person when it come to a relationship ,but still difficult to find the right one ,so if interested of knowing me more ,lest meet

plus.google.com/102108608106862136948/about
selina stevens
Female
no further info

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

rose.layman52

Postby minerva » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:52 pm

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: rose.layman52

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:08 pm

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

melissa scolt - melissascolt@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:53 pm

Z: melis
33, Bucharest, Romania
Last seen 2 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 21‑99, in Poland.

Hello dear Friend. I am melissa scolt, a US army working under the peace keeping force in Afghanistan presently.
I contacted you for a very important purpose and your response will be highly appreciated. Please, get back to me via the mailbox below so I can explain to you better. Melissascolt@hotmail.com

james.altizer
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby james.altizer » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:30 pm

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010667838625
Joy May Pesano
Reported to FB on 4/26/2016

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Olivia Cool - oiiviacool@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:51 pm

Thank you so much for your reply and accepting my proposal.

How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine over here in Libya .I will be very happy to know more about you, About me, I am Sgt Olivia Cool, a citizen of the United States of America but now on peace keeping mission here in Libya since the death of the president Muammar Gaddafi as the result of my profession in serving the world united nation, Am a United State Army officer, I grow up as an Orphan at the Kentucky Baptist Children's Homes, I am 33 years old, single and never married before, I have attached to you my photos. a US Citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon, i Graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, Presently i am in Libya at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Libya.
About me I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth. I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, I have a lot of love to give, my own Religious is Catholic christian, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will brings a lot of great changes in your life. I want you to understand that relationship dose not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

More about me, I like table tennis, horse riding, going to cinema, jogging and golf as favorite sport, listen to jazz and rock music, very romantic and honest, hates lies, I think i am sensitive and kind to people, my co-workers always says that i am good in protecting people, I live to be spontaneous and i am usually good in trying my best in any position i found myself, I am hard working to my job and always enjoy it, no matter it doesn't give me so much time, I have peace in my heart and always dream for God to give me the sweetest person in the whole universe, fun to be with, meaning, I am single but intend to get one by my side to settle down with, I leave alone comfortable at my barracks in United State

Here in the military zone, we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Yours Faithfully
Sgt.Olivia Cool

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:11 pm

Thank you for your mail and am very happy for your interest, I hope you and your family are fine. Am also fine here but just that things is not so easy for me because from time to time our military colleagues are being attacked by car bombs and insurgents but I thank God for saving my life everyday.

Dear, as I informed you about something very important to share with you.Listing to this, during one of our rescue mission with my Military groups we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they are using the money to buy weapons and ammunition's land for war, after I discovered the fund it was agreed by all our military parties in that mission that the money will be shared between us.

Dear, out of the total fund my share was $4,560,000 (Four Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand united states Dollars ) , right now I am seek your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $4,560,000 to your place as quickly as possible, at the moment I am deeply afraid of losing the funds here due to the level of attacks everyday, dear if you can assure me that my funds will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in the next few months. there are no risks involved.

Dear, due to my position in service, I keep the funds in a treasure box and deposited it to UN Security office here as family items, I don't have bank account here and due to my position in services, I can not transfer the fund because all our activities are in fact, also our military communication here are only radio message and internet facilities. To avoid losing the funds here due to the level of crisis everyday,i have made a solid arrangements with a reliable security and delivery company and they have promised to corporate to deliver the funds through their diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination, they agreed and promised to send their diplomats to deliver the treasure box to any destination of my choice.

Dear, I need your urgent assistance and as you assist me receive the fund, I shall be compensating you with 25% of the total fund personally, while the remain of the balance shall be my investment capital in your City which will still be under your control until I meet you, dear I plead you not to disclose this issue to a third party, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please delete all my email conversation with you because any leakage of this information will be very dangerous for me considering my position in services.

Dear, I pray and believe you will not betray my trust, take me as your own blood sister or your business partner as the fund will invest under your control. Although you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you so deeply, it is better I reveal it to you and you help me, than losing the funds here out of my ignores, I have so much fear in me because I have survived two bomb attack here, so I need your urgent assistance.

Thanks and remain bless, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated, I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions, I expect to hear from you soonest, always taken good care of yourself and also put me in your daily prayers.

Yours Faithfully
Sgt.Olivia Cool

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:10 pm

Hello dear Good day and how are you doing hope fine my dear why i don't want to send the money to someone in my family is because i have lost my parents , no other person is remaining in my family and my only brother die in Afghanistan in 2012 from bomb attack on this United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan and by me choosing you is not from my power is from God making i don't have any body now that i can send it in America that is why i choose you, when you are going to receive the box there will be no question it will be a security and delivery company that will delivery the package box to you i am tagging it as a diplomatic package containing diplomatic materials that i am sending to you my friend don't worry on that i will handle it perfectly , there will be no question of any kind when you bring your information i will also give you a secret code the delivery officer may ask you about the code of the package to confirmed if you are the rightful person.

I want to assured you that everything is going to work out accordingly without any problem in the future.

Meanwhile, every arrangement to insure safe delivery of the cash box to you is in your place, through a reliable security and delivery company without any form of problem when you finally receive the consignment box, once again I want you to understand that i did not disclose entire deal to the company for security reasons.

As a woman I really wish to partner with you and also promised to reward you accordingly for your acceptance to help me in securing this money and to maintain confidentiality attached to this business as this is my only hope for investment when i retired from service.

Like I told you, I am a serving senior officer in the military and after this business we are going to create an everlasting family relationship, and you will not regret for being part of this project,but I pray that God will give you the heart and mind to truly help me without cheating me.

Once again, this business is highly secured and risk free if only you will follow my instruction every thing will go smoothly and Please try and keep this matter within yourself alone and never disclose to anyone.

Every arrangement towards this project is between me and you alone, and on no account should you disclose it even to the staffs of the delivery company (Access Delivery Company), also remember that the box consignment was registered to the company as a diplomatic package containing diplomatic materials.

For us to finalize every arrangements kindly send your personal details to me so that I can submit your details to the security company to enable them proceed further for the final delivery of the box to your country/address

Send your required details below to me urgently;

Your full names:...........

Your address:..............

Post code:.................

City:......................

Telephone number:.........

Profession:................

Once you receive the money i will let you know my plans to come over to meet you one on one in your country and we shall discuss and decide on how and where to invest the money. alternatively, when i come over
then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself

I await your immediate response
Love and care from,
Olivia Cool.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

oliv.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt.Olivia Cool - oliviacool30@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:36 pm

...... from here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=98306

Thank you so much for your reply and accepting my proposal.

How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine
over here in Libya .I will be very happy to know more about you,
About me, I am Sgt Olivia Cool, a citizen of the United States of
America but now on peace keeping mission here in Libya since the death
of the president Muammar Gaddafi as the result of my profession in
serving the world united nation, Am a United State Army officer, I
grow up as an Orphan at the Kentucky Baptist Children's Homes, I am 33
years old, single and never married before, I have attached to you my
photos. a US Citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers
Portland Oregon, i Graduated from Parkrose Senior High School,
Portland Oregon, Presently i am in Libya at war zone for peace
keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Libya.
About me I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth. I
have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, I have a
lot of love to give, my own Religious is Catholic christian, I never
judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the
little things in life and am very respectful

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very
important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very
strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will brings
a lot of great changes in your life. I want you to understand that
relationship dose not count distance and age, maybe we can start as
friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to
invest with urgent assistance.

More about me, I like table tennis, horse riding, going to cinema,
jogging and golf as favorite sport, listen to jazz and rock music,
very romantic and honest, hates lies, I think i am sensitive and kind
to people, my co-workers always says that i am good in protecting
people, I live to be spontaneous and i am usually good in trying my
best in any position i found myself, I am hard working to my job and
always enjoy it, no matter it doesn't give me so much time, I have
peace in my heart and always dream for God to give me the sweetest
person in the whole universe, fun to be with, meaning, I am single but
intend to get one by my side to settle down with, I leave alone
comfortable at my barracks in United State

Here in the military zone, we are not allow to make use of mobile
phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so
please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Yours Faithfully
Sgt.Olivia Cool

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:15 pm

Thank you for your mail and am very happy for your interest, I hope
you and your family are fine. Am also fine here but just that things
is not so easy for me because from time to time our military
colleagues are being attacked by car bombs and insurgents but I thank
God for saving my life everyday.

Dear, as I informed you about something very important to share with
you.Listing to this, during one of our rescue mission with my Military
groups we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money
that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they are using
the money to buy weapons and ammunition's land for war, after I
discovered the fund it was agreed by all our military parties in that
mission that the money will be shared between us.

Dear, out of the total fund my share was $4,560,000 (Four Million
Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand united states Dollars ) , right now I
am seek your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is
$4,560,000 to your place as quickly as possible, at the moment I am
deeply afraid of losing the funds here due to the level of attacks
everyday, dear if you can assure me that my funds will be safe in your
care until I complete my service here in the next few months. there
are no risks involved.

Dear, due to my position in service, I keep the funds in a treasure
box and deposited it to UN Security office here as family items, I
don't have bank account here and due to my position in services, I can
not transfer the fund because all our activities are in fact, also our
military communication here are only radio message and internet
facilities. To avoid losing the funds here due to the level of crisis
everyday,i have made a solid arrangements with a reliable security and
delivery company and they have promised to corporate to deliver the
funds through their diplomatic method to any of my choosing
destination, they agreed and promised to send their diplomats to
deliver the treasure box to any destination of my choice.

Dear, I need your urgent assistance and as you assist me receive the
fund, I shall be compensating you with 25% of the total fund
personally, while the remain of the balance shall be my investment
capital in your City which will still be under your control until I
meet you, dear I plead you not to disclose this issue to a third
party, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please delete all
my email conversation with you because any leakage of this information
will be very dangerous for me considering my position in services.

Dear, I pray and believe you will not betray my trust, take me as your
own blood sister or your business partner as the fund will invest
under your control. Although you may wonder why I am so soon revealing
myself to you without knowing you so deeply, it is better I reveal it
to you and you help me, than losing the funds here out of my ignores,
I have so much fear in me because I have survived two bomb attack
here, so I need your urgent assistance.

Thanks and remain bless, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated,
I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further
clarification, then send your questions, I expect to hear from you
soonest, always taken good care of yourself and also put me in your
daily prayers.

Yours Faithfully
Sgt.Olivia Cool

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:48 pm

Hello dear Good day and how are you doing hope fine my dear why i
don't want to send the money to someone in my family is because i have
lost my parents , no other person is remaining in my family and my
only brother die in Afghanistan in 2012 from bomb attack on this
United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan and by me choosing
you is not from my power is from God making i don't have any body now
that i can send it in America that is why i choose you, when you are
going to receive the box there will be no question it will be a
security and delivery company that will delivery the package box to
you i am tagging it as a diplomatic package containing diplomatic
materials that i am sending to you my friend don't worry on that i
will handle it perfectly , there will be no question of any kind when
you bring your information i will also give you a secret code the
delivery officer may ask you about the code of the package to
confirmed if you are the rightful person.

I want to assured you that everything is going to work out accordingly
without any problem in the future.

Meanwhile, every arrangement to insure safe delivery of the cash box
to you is in your place, through a reliable security and delivery
company without any form of problem when you finally receive the
consignment box, once again I want you to understand that i did not
disclose entire deal to the company for security reasons.

As a woman I really wish to partner with you and also promised to
reward you accordingly for your acceptance to help me in securing this
money and to maintain confidentiality attached to this business as
this is my only hope for investment when i retired from service.

Like I told you, I am a serving senior officer in the military and
after this business we are going to create an everlasting family
relationship, and you will not regret for being part of this
project,but I pray that God will give you the heart and mind to truly
help me without cheating me.

Once again, this business is highly secured and risk free if only you
will follow my instruction every thing will go smoothly and Please try
and keep this matter within yourself alone and never disclose to
anyone.

Every arrangement towards this project is between me and you alone,
and on no account should you disclose it even to the staffs of the
delivery company ( Delivery Company), also remember that the box
consignment was registered to the company as a diplomatic package
containing diplomatic materials.

For us to finalize every arrangements kindly send your personal
details to me so that I can submit your details to the security
company to enable them proceed further for the final delivery of the
box to your country/address

Send your required details below to me urgently;

Your full names:...........

Your address:..............

Post code:.................

City:......................

Telephone number:.........

Profession:................

Once you receive the money i will let you know my plans to come over
to meet you one on one in your country and we shall discuss and decide
on how and where to invest the money. alternatively, when i come over
then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself

I await your immediate response
Love and care from,
Olivia Cool

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Jenny - jennymum14@gmail.com, 385-474-1877

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:31 pm

jennymum
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Manhattan
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I don't want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Professional
Personal Description:

I am a very open minded woman, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,And I'm looking to meet a man that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bad times as well.I'm proud of myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm behavior and a great personality.I am looking for a partner and a lover and best friend who I can share the most intimate dreams with.I believe there is no ideal relationships, a relationship is hard work and compromise, It is as good as you make it, What makes a relationship ideal to someone is how much time and effort one puts into it and how committed two people are to it...Thank You for taking a look at my profile and God Bless You..you can text me on (385)474-1877

jennymum14@gmail.com

IP: 107.181.66.186
ISP: Contina

bad IP, been used in scams before
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jenny - jennymum14@gmail.com, 385-474-1877

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:51 pm

you can text me on (385)474-1877

IP IP: 107.181.70.141 Contina proxy again
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

helesanders85@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:43 pm

Hello Dear.
Hello Dear.
I am Helen Sanders. I will like to apologies for intruding into your privacy, but understand my reason of contacting you. don't be angry with me, i wish to have you as a friend and to share something very important with you. Contact me via my email (helensanders85@gmail.com) for more details and my photos.
ok baby

Helenbaby212
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New York
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:
I'm an easy going type of person, fun to be with and always happy
IP: 154.70.86.87
State/Region: Savanes
City: Sansanne-Mango

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jasmine Henderson, jasminehenderson708@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:21 am

.meetzur.com/jasmine355
jasmine355

Hi, i'm Jasmine, from U.S.A I'm very glad to meet you, i will like to have a special discussion with you, please try to contact me for better presentation: jasminehenderson708@gmail.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “Military scams”