It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:32 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Jill Stevens

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Flashing Blade
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Downing James , downingjames01@outlook.com

Postby Flashing Blade » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:39 pm

As a woman, i do not mean to be too forward by emailing you first. But i am a kind of woman that goes for what i like. I got this site through my friend which it worked for so she said i should give it a try...because i have not done this before..am new in the dating site stuff and i wish to use it in meeting an honest,caring man and start a relationship with Him. Maybe friendship first and one can never tell where that will lead to. The distance between us is quite much because makes me feel a bit discouraged in a way, but i had a second thought that love conquers all and it transcend space,distance and also am a Military woman United State Army and am presently now in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission and i hope that does not scare you away from me.

We only need to get to know each other better through continuous communication and if we are truly destined and truly meant for each other, then everything will fall in place in a short period of time. But one thing that is certain is that ' Time will tell' That is all about that, what i do? .I love cooking , reading , watching movie. i love swimming , staying indoor with that special someone.i also love kids. I am looking for an honest , caring man to date and have as my Husband .i have not found Him yet but i am not giving up in my search. He must be self confident and presentable, all i want is true love,not a game player.some one who will I am a Christian by Religion and also a Caring,Nice,Kind,Faith full,Loyal and God Fearing woman..i love my life.I am a woman of High Moral Integrity....Kind and Very Supportive..I believe I am the Type of woman a man would Love to spend the rest of my life with , I have the Qualities a woman should have.I dont drink socially But i don't smoke Am a nice,honest and good heated woman,with so much love and tender care,which i want to give to the right man,have so much love to give.Am not here for head games or pretending,am looking for a serious relationship that someday will ...lead to Marriage....
Yours Downing

Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 18:12:15 +0000
Subject: Hi
To: downingjames01@outlook.com

Downing James , downingjames01@outlook.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Jill Stevens

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:45 am

Flashing Blade

Thank you for the update. You are dealing with Nigerian ring of scammers hidden behind stolen photos of this lady.
Please BLOCK and IGNORE future communication. If you have more info such: Skype , phone numbers , link to the site where you met them please kindly post :)
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stella Johnson, stellajohnson3@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:06 pm

WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Togo

flirty9
stellajohnson
32 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

Greetings to you, My name is stella johnson, i am a UNITED STATE ARMY OFFICER, I hope this mail will find
you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,
i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth,
& respect, I have all this qualities in me, kindly respond to me through my private email box (stellajohnson3@hotmail.com)so that we can know ourselves better. I hope to read from you if you are interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest. EMAIL: stellajohnson3@hotmail.com
Lots Of Love stella johnson
my dear please send it to my email address ok.. stellajohnson3@hotmail.com

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Stella Johnson <jonstela@outlook.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:36 pm

name used = Stella Johnson

email addy = jonstela@outlook.com

email

My Dear,

Compliment of the day to you and all around you, thanks for your kind response, it was so impressing to my expectation, I am very happy to read your mail. I am really seeking for a true love relationship and i pray if you will show me love with trust, we both will live forever as one, I am ready to be yours and believe in real love from the heart, I need that special man in my life with a loving heart to me. I believe that age is just a number but real love comes from the heart which i cares with your open minded heart to me.

About me, I am Stella Johnson, a citizen of the United States of America but now on peace keeping mission here in Libya since the death of the president Muammar Gaddafi as the result of my profession in serving the world united nation, Am a United State Army officer, I grow up as an Orphan at the Kentucky Baptist Children's Homes, I am 32 years old, single and never married before, I have attached to you my photos.

More about me, I like table tennis, horse riding, going to cinema, jogging and golf as favorite sport, listen to jazz and rock music, very romantic and honest, hates lies, I think i am sensitive and kind to people, my co-workers always says that i am good in protecting people, I live to be spontaneous and i am usually good in trying my best in any position i found myself, I am hard working to my job and always enjoy it, no matter it doesn't give me so much time, I have peace in my heart and always dream for God to give me the sweetest person in the whole universe, fun to be with, meaning, I am single but intend to get one by my side to settle down with, I leave alone comfortable at my barracks in United State.

Here in the military zone, we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.
Well how is life generally with you over there ? As for me life goes on here good but only committed to my job, I will like to know more about you, and your likes, dislike and life experience, thanks for your lovely photos and please extend my greetings to your family and friends over there.

Yours,
Stella Johnson.

Scammer mixes galleries, see also here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 73#p436073
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re: Stella Johnson <jonstela@outlook.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:41 pm

MD = metrodate.com/members/CoolLadyInCzechrepublic79

shows a different lady
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=87362

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:55 pm

1st pi posted shows
Sgt Leigh Ann Hester , see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 73#p436073

2nd pic posted already here

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:17 am

Also CF

stallax
Native American

33 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten March 10, 2015. Lebt in New York City, New York.

i am a very nice looking young lady searching to meet with a nice and honest man. i am a very nice looking young lady searching to meet with a nice and honest mani am a very nice looking young lady searching to meet with a nice and honest man

pleasure to meet you

stallax Greetings to you,
My name is Stella Johnson, i am a UNITED STATE ARMY OFFICER, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time.I have gone through a profile,it speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth, & respect, I have all this qualities in me, kindly respond to me through my private email box (jonstela@outlook.com)so that we can know ourselves better. I hope to read from you if you are interested. EMAIL:jonstela@outlook.com
Lots Of Love
Stella Johnson!
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed May 27, 2015 10:11 pm

latest email

Hello Love,
l have not read from you for a while l hope everything is well with with you please reply me as soon as possible. :thinking:

sincerely yours
Stella

~Josh Billings

minerva

Bookmark and Share

avriel32@outlook.com

Postby minerva » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:37 am

Pals24
Avriel32
ender Female
Age 32 y.o.
Looking for Attractive Male
Here for Relationship
From Country USA
Relationship Status Single
Height 162cm
Weight 65kg
Sexuality straight

My name is Avriel Harry, a sergeant of UNITED STATE ARMY, I hope this email will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,i have gone through your profile that speaks good of you and I was impressed when i saw your profile and i decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you too, and I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth, & respect, I have all this qualities in me, kindly respond to me through my private email box (avriel32@outlook.com ) so that we can know ourselves better. I hope to hear from you if you are interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest. avriel32@outlook.com

Lots Of Love,
Avriel Harry.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:04 pm

=> S: Avriel Harry, live:avriel32
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anita Smith; <capt_anitasmith.usarmy@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:17 pm

anismith

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: san jose
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Ethnicity: Native American

Personal Description:

i am a young united nations soldier on a peace keeping mission in Afghanistan waring against terrorism,i'm looking for a true man that will really love me

nLayer Communications, Inc.
OrgId: NLAYE
Address: GTT Communications, Inc.
Address: 8484 Westpark Drive
Address: Suite 720
City: McLean
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 22102

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anita Smith; <capt_anitasmith.usarmy@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:28 pm

.... writes now

Hello Dear, I am Capt anita smith; I hope all is well with you?
After going through your profile I decided to contact you also need your assistance.
I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism.
have in my possession the sum of $6.5million USD which I made here in Afghanistan and I deposited this
money with a Red Cross agent. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it
safe so that as soon as I am through,you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture,
I will give you 30% of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the money
I am looking forward to hear from you. my email is, capt_anitasmith.usarmy@yahoo.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

stelajohnson@hotmail.com, laujeffy12@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:07 pm

stellax34

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree

Personal Description:

a lovely young lady with good sense of humor,l love making people happy.

To:
Sent Date: 18 Aug 2015
Subject: RE: let`s be friends
hello dear can send me email on laujeffy12@outlook.com for more info about me.

66.85.139.244 ..... from the Bad IP-List here

SECURED SERVERS LLC
OrgId: SSL-65
Address: 2353 W University Bldg A
City: Tempe
StateProv: AZ
PostalCode: 85281

...... in BlackPlanet with laujeffy12@outlook.com, same profile pic

stellax3
Sex: Female
Last Login: August 19
Race: Black/African American
Ethnicity: Brazilian
Zodiac: Virgo

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: stelajohnson@hotmail.com, laujeffy12@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:17 pm

=> S 1: STELLA JOHNSON, live:stelajohnson
=> S 2: Stella Johnson, new york, United States, stela.johnson1

avatar same as picture right above

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Rose Layman - walkersmith2050@hotmail.com

Postby Pandora » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:37 pm

Same scammer as here:
viewtopic.php?p=456518#p456518
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 19#p456519
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 24#p456524

ROSE LAYMAN
rose.layman52

newyork, United States