It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:17 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of General David Richards

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of General David Richards

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:27 am

=> Skype: David Richards, london, United Kingdom, live:general_richardsxyz
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:02 pm

[10:49:18] David Richards: hello
[10:49:33] David Richards: ok how old are you ?
[10:49:37] David Richards: do you know me?
[15:56:23] David Richards: hello am online now what do we talk about ?
[15:56:31] David Richards: i do not know you
[15:57:17] David Richards: ok who are you ?
[15:57:23] David Richards: and where are you from ?
[15:57:31] David Richards: how old are you ?
[15:57:44] David Richards: ok ...
[15:58:09] David Richards: well what can i say
[15:58:16] David Richards: can you send to me your photo?
[15:58:28] David Richards: am waiting
:roll:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:41 pm

David Richard , davidr424242@gmail.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6013453663 David R
Location: London City, United Kingdom Age: 62 Relationship Status: Widowed

Sports:Football, Long tennis, Golf and formular 1
Interests:Watching news on Tv , Reading news paper to know what is happening around the world because of the nature of my job, Swimming, Watching sport and Riding on my power bike.
Dreams:My dream is to find someone loving and honest to love and care for as my wife because soon am going to retired and settle down as a responsible family man .
Best Features:Honest, Hard working and God fearing .
About Me:Am General David Richards from United Kingdom, a widower with a lovely daughter.

Am General David Richards from United Kingdom, Am new here and i was browsing through this site when i came across your profile and i must say you are good looking and it will be nice knowing you and i hope you don't mind?
Have sent you a mail
Hello dear have you gotten my email?
Do you have Skype ?

Hello friend is me General David Richards from United Kingdom , do you have Skype account were we can chat and get to know more about each other?

София
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammers abusing pictures of General Sir David Richards

Postby София » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:21 pm

Scammers abusing pictures of General Sir David Richards
find his bio here
http:/ /www.davidicke.com/headlines/87369-syria ... d-for-war/

David Richards, Davidgeneral17@Hotmail.com

https:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1000078 ... &ref=br_rs

https:/ /vk.com/id270492195
Birthday:March 4 (Fish ? year)
City:Chicago
register to contact; Nigeria

IP address is -74.208.5.27
State/Region: Pennsylvania
City: Wayne

Skype ; davidgeneral

login Skype; davidgeneral
name; davidgeneral

David Richards, Davidgeneral17@Hotmail.com 04.01.2015
My love is top secret, and you should keep them to myself before my arrival. It was about a hidden treasure that we found here in Afghanistan a few months ago, to be precise. One of the boys was looking for a chainsaw in the shed, and moved the particular stone and pulled out a metal case and there were brand new $ 100 bills. And, for every (body) was 4 million dollars in it. In General, we found more than $ 27 million.Money flew from Afghanistan to the UK Bank for storage and eventually returned to Afghanistan to help rebuild the country and help people, said body in the United States. During the transfer for the total amount that was found in the United States, I personally send two cases through the UN office of external assistance during natural disasters in London for safekeeping. These two cases metal came to London as an emergency means of diplomatic cargo, under the care of former UN (United Nation), and was deposited in the customs of diplomatic security Company for safekeeping. I said, the content in the two metal cases like family precious objects, to avoid the officials from raising an eyebrow. This is my concern after a report came in that we all got ready to return to the barracks. Maybe I'll be assigned a new job very soon and this means that I won't be here in Afghanistan for more, and the power to watch and keep track of all reports related to our job here in Afghanistan, so I won't be able to fly in the UK for claims, and there is no way I would reveal these secrets of any other person, nor my soldiers or my family in the UK! for security purposes.
email attorney: James Walker ,Jameswalkermail@lawyer.com
James Walker ,Jameswalkermail@lawyer.com 06.01.2015
I was assigned the army General sir David Richards, to arrange for legal documents from the British high court, which will be presented to the Bank to Bank transfer to your account will be impossible. On that note, I advise you to send me the information below lists so as to facilitate the transfer of the Fund to you.
1} your Full names: _______________________________
2} AGE: _______________ Floor: _________________
3} occupation: _______________________________
4} PHONE: _________________________
5} Nationality: ______________________________
6} COUNTRY: __________________________________
7} the Place of residence: ______________________
8} Information about Bank accounts: _____________________
Your submitted personal information, I must proceed to the British Supreme court registry to declare affidavit requirements in your name as the final non-cash money in your Bank account. More moreover, you should be provided with the certificate of Deposit with the code Deposit, SWIFT code and IBAN Code for immediate Bank transfer Please bear with me as FUND Bank transfer will have to take a few days.
I wish you good luck with
Lawyer At Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith CAMERA u K
Email: jameswalkermail@lawyer.com
James Walker ,Jameswalkermail@lawyer.com 07.01.2015
I read your message and I wanted to tell you not to worry about the Bank account, because if we have to wait till the date you said it my be too late to process the document. I went to the Supreme court, and they told me to bring my information so that I can start the process with the oath requirement in your name. write to me about this now, as soon as possible, so I can go to the High court first thing in the morning.
when the entire document is processed then the metal housing will be delivered safely to your door step with details of the address you have provided. I'm waiting for you urgent respond
thank you
Lawyer At Herbert Smith
Herbert Smith CAMERA u K
Email: jameswalkermail@lawyer.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jim Ovia, genjimovia@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:49 am

See also..
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 32#p434032" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

w.linkedin.com/pub/capt-jim-ovia/8b/81b/3b8
capt jim ovia
military at soldier
Industry
Government
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jim Ovia, genjimovia@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:17 am

^^^^^^^
Skypes...

cpt.jim.ovia Iraq :lol:
capt.jim_ovia1
capt.jim_ovia
capt.jim.ovia Ghana :lol:
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

<davidrichards0999@yahoo.com>

Postby BrightStar » Fri May 15, 2015 3:28 am

davidrichards0999@yahoo.com

This was too hilarious.... I was " live " with him on Badoo, and he realized that there was his "mug's pics..." I made print screen and after all the mug's pics disappeared.... I had times to take his email in his messages and tonight his profile is deleted..... too late.... :mugu:

https://badoo.com/01330768585/?r=33
David, 51
Work & Education
Virgin Radio Italy, Photo editor and computer engineer
Streamwood High School
Dubai, United Arab Emirates :D

About me
My name is (Gen. David Richards) I am 61yrs of age and a citizen of america,

I'm laid back, with a good sense of humor. i love to laugh and have fun, i sometimes laugh at myself when i have make mistakes. I work pretty hard and travel a lot but I miss a good conversation and the personal interaction of a woman. Not easily.
Interested in
I'm looking for a woman who is Intelligent, have a great sense of humor, attractive, considerate, loyal, passionate, understanding and someone who wants to live and experience life. She has to have the same outlook on life, someone who is not materialistic and who is patient, ambitious, humble, romantic, easy-going and very, very mature. It would be awesome if you enjoy staying fit so that we can go on hikes, gym workouts, jogs, etc. together . A woman who knows what a man wants and ready to treat her man as a king will be treated as a queen. loving and laughing together will help us grow old
Relationship status: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm straight
Appearance: 5' 4'' (163cm), 93lbs (42kg) :mrgreen: , average body, white hair and blue eyes
Living: By myself
Children: Already have
Smoking: Non-smoker
Drinking: Socially
Languages: English (fluent)

Image Image Image

KiKi8844
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammer with General David Richards

Postby KiKi8844 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:46 am

Looks like they have tweaked the name a little and have now moved over to Twitter with the handle @genricharddavid

I BLOCKED him after receiving these comments:

"Dear, you are so beautiful nice,honest,smart, with brave heart of understanding.If I may ask, how old are you?"

"I am happy to read your profile here and anyway I want to make friends with you first and know each other better.You know,"

A 63 year old British General would NEVER speak this way, nor ask a woman, he does not know, her age, hence the red flag. (Good grief, if the scammers are trying to portray themselves as either British or American they should actually have a command of the language. Luckily they do not, making them easier to spot.)

Although I was not scammed by this person, I thought I should report him so no one else would get scammed.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:07 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update. Glad you already block him and if he already given you his email ID please post it. :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

richardswelsh@yandex.ru

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:17 pm

saymehi
Georgerichards
59 y/o male
New York, American Samoa
ID: 97416
am a military officer and i also work with UN in Afghanistan for peace and also to train Afghanistan security soldiers.

Hello there, how are you doing over there and I hope you are in a good condition? Kindly write and send me more of your pictures to my email address (richardswelsh@yandex.ru)'

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:44 pm

waplog
richardbill2
Male , 21 :mrgreen:
Name Surname: Richard Bill
Lives in Ghana, GREATER ACCRA :twisted:

I am general richard bill I am from America
I like you my dear and I want us to be together
please my dear I don't have much time here please give me your Skype so that we can chat better
ok this is my Skype name richard.bill28 please add me now please I am waiting for you in skype

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

genstevenrichards@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 16, 2017 10:52 am

.zorpia.com/profile#!StevenRichar0205
Steven, 55
Fremont, California

It is very important to know each other more better in order to solidify our communications Do you have an email address or hangout app here is my email address, genstevenrichards@gmail.com you can send me mail there now so we can talk there i will love to know you more better

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

davidsrichardson66@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:44 pm

zorpia.com/profile#!Baubac0Hayatdavo
Davids, 55
Zaira, Nigeria :twisted:

okay dear,i went for an urgent surgery that is why i have not been online but am back now so send me you email address so that i can write you and tell you more about myself because am not always online

sweetie how are you doing and how is your night going,honey send me your Skype name or your email address
davidsrichardson66@gmail.com

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Richardss - davidrichardsd1@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:21 pm

Picture and name stolen from David Richards, Baron Richards of Herstmonceux

davidrichardsd1@gmail.com

GL
Richardss
58, Man, Single
Toronto, Canada (556 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman
51 - 65 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

CHAT

Hello my dear. How are you doing today, and how is life?

My name is Richards and I saw your profile i am interesting to know you closer. I enjoy meeting you here, I would like to know you more, please kindly contact me directly to my email address davidrichardsd1@gmail.com so that I can write to you about myself, or you can send me your email so that I can contact you.

I await for your response soon.
2018. 04. 24. 22:57:44

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richardss - davidrichardsd1@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:58 pm

RPO:
David Richards, Baron Richards of Herstmonceux
=>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Richards,_Baron_Richards_of_Herstmonceux
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “Military scams”