It is currently Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:03 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

scammers with pictures of Bryan Nobile

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:44 pm

pictures are stolen from a military man named Bryan Nobile.:
http://www.myspace.com/lenobile/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Philip Nobile
Education: Did Not Finish High School :mrgreen:
Height: 4'10" :D
Children: I have children
Relationship Status: Widowed
AM A MAN THAT IS SEARCHING FOR A SERIOUS WOMAN TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH.I HATE LIARS AND CHEATERS. AINT HERE FOR JOKE AT ALL. AM HERE TO FIND SOMEONE I WILL LOVE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
My name is Philip Nobile. i read through your profile and like it so much. i also find your picture so cute and i feel we can get to know each other better. will love it if you can go through my profile and see if you will like it too. will be expecting your reply asap. will like to know you better. i will send a mail about me to your id. i will also send some pictures of mine to you. will also add you to IM so that we can chat and get to know each other better. my id is sgt.philipnobile@yahoo.com.
about me
I will really like to know you better.i have been lonely since i lost my wife. now i plan to retire and settle down.I have a kid.his name is James :-o .I need to move on with my life....... I would like to be part of your life, that's why I am telling you more about what I want, am currently on deployment in Afghanistan.I have always been busy with the patrols and missions here, and about me, I'm a loving Man who is really seeking for my a partner to share the rest of my life with now.. I know that the race is not for the poor or rich, neither the swift nor strong but time and chances happens... am very gentle, kind, caring and good thinking person that doesn't like any one who promise and fail, tell lies and someone that is not responsible. She should be Loving, trust worthy, caring and good.. I am an interesting Man,to be with,i am down to earth,and i like natural things. My way of life is simple and ideal. I am an outgoing person, and a very romantic Man who loves challenge. I do sports almost every day, I like dancing . I think, all the people have to try to be healthy. I prefer healthy board to have a good form.I like free air of the cleanness at home, like to prepare tasty & experiment in the kitchen,.........but I miss all that due to deployment, sucks though, lol....
When it comes to love, I don't really think age matters as long as the love is there and its for real. Is it true that someone older in age knows how to to care and treat a Man/ Lady? I am very faithful and honest. Always reliable and always with a friendly and lovely advice to share. I am very easy to get along with and can go out of my way, if need be, to put a smile on my partner's face all the time. I will go to any length to please her as well. I believe that God leads and directs our path
One thing I understand about something good is this, no good thing will come easy, if we are really and truly meant for each other, there must be challenges we have to face on our way to achieving our aim and we will surely overcome those challenges. One of them now is the distance, I just hope we can have the phone connection, or work out my leave so we can meet in person. Actually I know that one day, the good lord will answer my prayers and bless me with a good , caring , loving and romantic woman to be my partner. I just hope it is you.

Received: from [208.122.241.62]
SP: Juch-Tech
Organization: HAYATSAT
Satellite Provider
SWEET HEART
this are some of my pictures. hope you like em. want you to send yours too and send me a mail about you.

Received: from [208.122.241.62]
Image Image Image

Sponsor

Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Philip Nobile <sgt.philipnobile@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:50 am

i contacted you before now, you sent me this same reply
do you think I remember what I write? I use templates just like you folks :twisted:
and i sent a message privately to your mail box. but i couldn't get any reply from you. i also sent some of my pictures there. aint here for fun
but I am having tremendous fun :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
am here to find someone i will spend the rest of my life with. i need someone that will be serious about this. if you really are, you can contact me on sgt.philipnobiler@yahoo.com. you can also add me to IM so that we can get to know each other better pick it up from here.
Philip Nobile

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin James - sgt.kelvin_james45@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Thu May 19, 2011 12:22 pm

Hoverspot
UserId=3343642
tommy
Male, 25 Years Old
From Baltimore, MD

Hi.......How are u doing today......Hope u have a great day ...Just want you to know that you have an in credible profile....I think I'm not mistakenly, taking this bold step to write,well i believed that love could be found anywhere in the world. As far as friendship, trust and commitment can be kept,i viewed through your profile and i must confess it's interesting so i had no choice but to write to you and wouldn't mind if you can tell me more about yourself. I'm presently serving with the United state army. I'll appreciate if you can reply me.perhaps you can drop off your email or u wire me back on my personal address sgt.kelvin_james45@yahoo.com so we can get to know each other better.... .Hope to hear from you soon..

NOBILE... :thinking:

Netlog
sgtkelvin
male - 40 years, Nigeria :twisted:
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Alex Nobile - Yahoo IM <sgtnobile39>

Postby janex69 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:18 pm

http:/ /ww w.midsummerseve.com/profile/sgtnobile39

sgtnobile39 (42) from Taylor County
I'm a loving Guy who is really seeking for my true partner to share the rest of my life with.I know that the race is not for the poor or rich, neither the swift nor strong but time and chances happens... am very gentle, kind, caring and good thinking person that does n`t like any one who promise and fail, tell lies and someone that is not responsible.
I'm a loving Guy who is really seeking for my true partner to share the rest of my life with.I know that the race is not for the poor or rich, neither the swift nor strong but time and chances happens... am very gentle, kind, caring and good thinking person that does n`t like any one who promise and fail, tell lies and someone that is not responsible.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Michael Nobile - michaelnobile29@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:45 am

DMF
michaelnobile29
- 49 y/o male
- newyork, USA
- English, English, English
- military
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2011-10-26 15:21:34
- ID: 197567

i am michael nobile by name,A caring man.who shows my woman what true loves means.i work according to thy work of God.A romantic man indeed,i love going to the the beaches,listen to music,love talking of love and also love going to movies.i am an easy going with a sense of humor,kind,lovely,f aithful,humble,under standing,truthful,tr ustworthy soul.i hope to find the same qualities in you that am seeking for as a partner.and if you can ,surely we forever be.please add me to your yahoo messenger i d as as michaelnobile29 at yahoo dot com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:16 pm

badoo.com/0264156003/?r=2emY7&p=70
Nobile, 47
Manchester, United Kingdom
Am Committed to honesty and dedicated to the woman of my dreams. Outspoken, yet sensitive to the needs of others. Am Able to follow and submit to the one I'm tailor made for and who is lead by the Spirit of faithfullness and Honesty. Well I am a God fearing man who just wants to live a life that is pleasing to God. I am intelligent, compassionate honest and also very compassionate. I strive to be … like the description of the Virtuous man . I want to be that "Good Thing" that the Bible calls a husband. I am looking forward to a woman who when holds me in the arms, I feel safe and secure and very much loved and she must put God first in everything and studies the His word with all her soul and body.

Same email..but with some new pics!

Image Image Image
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henry Nobile henrynobile90@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:37 pm

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5988534
USER ID: 5988534
Nickname: henry007
Name: henrynobile
State/Region: Arizona
City: Phoenix
More about myself: am henry single and seeking for a woman with a good sense of humour chat with me if you will like to know more about me ..

henry007: am here in afghanistan
do you have yahoo add me up henrynobile90@yahoo.com
i want to sign out of here but am signed on yahoo..
am from texas houstonusa

Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

army_man007@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 12, 2012 1:01 pm

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6103404
USER ID: 6103404
Nickname: nobileman007
Name: john
State/Region: Kansas
City: Wichita
More about myself: Am Committed to honesty and dedicated to the woman of my dreams. Outspoken, yet sensitive to the needs of others. Am Able to follow and submit to the one I'm tailor made for and who is lead by the Spirit of faithfullness and Honesty.Well I am a God fearing man who just wants to live a life that is pleasing to God. I am intelligent, compassionate honest and also very compassionate. I strive to be like the description of the Virtuous man . I want to be that "Good Thing" that the Bible calls a husband.I am looking forward to a woman who when holds me in the arms, I feel safe and secure and very much loved and she must put God first in everything and studies the His word with all her soul and body. I would prefer to date any woman who is really interest to honor all what I have said above and more.

nobileman007: First, let me say that I don't usually write random messages like this to strangers, but there are no words in the English language to describe how beautiful and enticing I think you are. After viewing your profile I just had to write you and ask you to please grant me the opportunity to communicate with you. I would be honored to find out whether you are more than just looks and whether your intellect and personality are as breathtaking as your exterior. My name is nobile and I will patiently wait for your response.you can hit me on y a h o o messenger army_man007 at y a h o o dot c o m
Napoleon Bonaparte

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James Nobile; <ssgt.james4you@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:39 pm

Username: jamesis41

Email: ssgt.james4you@yahoo.com

User IP 209.73.132.186.... Bad IP-List

EGIHosting
OrgId: EGNL-1
Address: 55 S. Market St.
Address: Suite 1616
City: San Jose
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95133

Full Name
James Nobile

About me
I'm a man with drive to succeed. I hate drama and those who bring it around. I believe on having a small group of great friends rather than a large group of fake friends. I don't like to prejudge people, i rather get to know them on my own. I despise lies and liars. I don't hold grudges; I'm pretty good about the "forgive and forgets".

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Texas,Dallas

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Military

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:19 pm

all the pics posted in this thread including the one in thread http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=47014" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; are stolen from a US soldier called Bryan Nobile, posted by his mother in 2008

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Nobile; <ssgt.james4you@yahoo.com>

Postby Pandora » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:21 pm

pic stolen from the real soldier Bryan N.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nobile Traggers, sgt.nobiletraggers@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:28 pm

the 'Nobile Family' :mrgreen:

netlog.com/sgt_nobiletraggers
Name Nobile Traggers
Date of birth 05/05/1970
Location (Lagos), Nigeria

pics already posted

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:37 pm

also

Username: nobilesmith
Email: nobilesmith@yahoo.com

User IP 41.71.173.73 - Nigeria
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Scott Wilson, scott_wilson4049@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:50 am

scott_wilson4049@yahoo.com

Good to see such a wonderful woman with a good profile and a good picture, Well you will need to know little about me. I'm SGT scott, working for US army on deployment down to Afghanistan on a mission to give humanity protection and good homage as a good soldier of United State of America. You will need to understand that no mankind will survive without a perfect woman i will love to know more about you my lady, if only you will give attention to such a man like me,if am to be consider. Can I know more of u? Waiting to hear from YOU. Give me a add on scott_wilson4049[at]yahoo.com. I have to go on duty now i hope to see your reply when am back

About Scott
am scott wilson a usarmy presently in iraq for peace keep am single since have lost my wife years back so i want a good woman not a lier. :liar:

On FB:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002091336245" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Scott Wilson
Staff Sergeant at US Amry
Lives in Dallas, Texas
From Dallas, Texas

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Nobile, richardnobile22@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:38 pm

badoo.01220490757
Nobile 48, Arvada, CO
I am honest and don't play games as I have heard about. I like to laugh and have fun. I would like to travel more and I love life. To be with someone who enjoys each new day. I like walks and enjoying the blessed things around us. I am down to earth, and not loud, obnoxious, disrespectful. I am not perfect as no one is. I want to be friends first because it is so important to know each other. I … do want a LTR eventually. I do not believe in cheating and want the same if a relationship blossoms. I am into physical fitness and exercise frequently and I am into healthy eating but I do stray sometimes if I eat out.
Looking for
Am looking for a woman to love me for who i am dont like lie i dont play game

Nice to hear from you i will like to know more about you if you don't care for a chat can you drop me your email or add me on my personal email on richardnobile22 at yahoo dot come am online now waiting to hear back from you soonxxxxxxxxx
Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “Military scams”