It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:28 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

Postby Myra » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:13 pm

with the 2nd pic of previous post on vietsingle

Name: Gen. Raymond
IP & Posted by: 168.1.27.42 on July 14, 2017 at 3:42am
Updated by: July 14, 2017 at 8:58pm
From City: Rosedale
State/Province: Washington
Zip: 92001
Religion: Christian
Education: PhD/Post doctorate
Marital Status: Widowed
My goal: A good Relationship that will leads to marriage
Free Time: spend time wit my loved ones
I Am: A good Man with a good heart
Looking For: A good woman

IP: 168.1.27.42
ISP: SoftLayer Technologies
Organization: Privax Limited
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (3)
Continent: Oceania
State/Region: New South Wales
City: Sydney

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:05 am

clone;
zorpia.com/ChandlerRaym1210
Chandler
26, male
Fremont, California, United States
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 45‑76, in Bucharest.

Interests:
Introduction To Highway Engineering
Rick Ross (rapper)
R. Kelly
Hands Of Love
Mohit

Chandler
Hello my dear friend how are you doing today and hope you are fine

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chandler Raymond - cr167968@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:19 am

^^^^^^ Z: "Chandler"
I have write to you in your email and hope to hear from you soon

Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 01:13:30 -0700

Hello good morning to you and I want to say thank you for your message on zorpia and I wait for
your quick reply here my dear and this is Chandler from zorpia. Hope to hear from you soon my dear.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

CoolGuyInMonterey46 - sgtmikewilfred@gmail.com - +15106291428

Postby minerva » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:57 pm

sgtmikewilfred@gmail.com

+15106291428

MD
CoolGuyInMonterey46
56 - Male / Straight
White/Caucasian / Christian
Height: 5'10"
Non-Smoker / Has Children
Monterey, CA, US

Öffentliches Profil
Tell us a little about yourself: I am very true real, not materialistic, but do enjoy the finer things in life. One of my fundamental beliefs is how we treat one another. I am passionate about respect appreciation for other people. I am easily touched by the simplest of things. I love to laugh and love humor on all levels. I try and enjoy every minute of day. I am giving and forgiving person.. One of the most important things for me in a relationship is Loyalty, Honesty Sincerity.I possess a persevering, adventurous spirit. I am generous and loving.....here is my email address * and you can also text me or call me +15106291428..
I speak these languages: English
My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person: I am looking for someone that knows what they are looking for desire to make a real future with someone special. Someone as a Companion, Friend, Coach, Lover Mentor. Someone who i can gain strength from, just being with them, who's eye's i can look into and know that everything will be alright, someone i can trust and turn over my Heart to and will know be able to take care of it. Some one how could be my best friend and some one, how is honest, with a good sense of humor, intelligent and communicative so that we can have very long talks, and how now there is growing a some thing beautiful like love and passion.
My favorite music: Country
My favorite pets or animals: Dog and cat
Here are some things I could do without! sport,games and respect

CHAT

From CoolGuyInMonterey46

Mi, Aug 23, 2017
4:21

hello beautiful how you doing and how was your day going?i will love to hear back from you soon......

From CoolGuyInMonterey46

Sa, Aug 26, 2017
2:32

here is my email address sgtmikewilfred@gmail.com.,..I will be so Much happy to hear back from you there.... or you can also text me on hangout

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Boocatfish
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Boocatfish » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Today, Tue 9/19/2017
I was contacted by this fraud. I know the real Raymond Chandler is married and would never act in that way. I wish you had to put your driver's license or ID # to go on social media. That would help clear the one million and growing fake accounts on facebook...and other sites!
Here's a bit of our conversation. I asked for a selfie or a pic not in the news. Obviously he was unable. Beware...he's still circulating. No friends. He tried...but DO NOT FRIEND ANYONE YOU DO NOT KNOW!!! You never know who you're speaking to. It's dangerous. They're crazy cons with TOO MUCH DAMN TIME...but scamming can be profitable and a full time job!!! :applause: :liar:
My male bff, is getting conned by a catfish now. I feel so bad for the people who wanna believe so bad...Because they're lonely.
"Be careful....and catfishers, get a life!"

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:54 am

swandate.com/members/parker20/
parker davidson
Birthday: 1966-08-23
City: Atlanta Georgia

Looking for in a person are: A nice and care really woman

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:36 pm

plus.google.com/108205770563181149756
David smith

Hello. My name is David smith, I was attracted by your profile, I noticed, I thought why not make your acquaintance. I would like to get in touch with you ... If my profile makes you feel the same as I am, I am an honest friendly man sympathetic sincere and I would like to sympathize with you if that does not bother you. I would like to exchange Our addresses, my e-mail address is: smithdav7223@gmail.com

email address also here
see
viewtopic.php?p=547987#p547987
and
viewtopic.php?p=547988#p547988

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:44 pm

ilikeyou
Chanlder :mrgreen:
57, male, Westerville

I'm kind and loving man look ing for senrios woman to be my wife

ilikeyou
Bruce 62, Nevada
Suka: 96x

I\'m a classy,confident,direct,down to earth,enthusiastic,passionate,humble,fiercely devoted and loyal,giving,compassionate,kind,gentle,(physically,financially and emotionally fit) person

add. pics to that of previous post

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:01 pm

deleted on wamba
Chandler
53 years
Indonesia, Bekasi

beboo.ru
Chandler
from Acala del Rio ---> Spain

Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:08 pm

g+
william anderson
Male

God first, I'm loving, honest, caring, educated and well-mannered man. I am a very easy person and I love communication, I am a very kindhearted and I am ready to share my love and attention with my woman. I am looking for a soul stability and harmony in a relationship with my future woman.

I would love to meet a balanced, caring, loving, understanding woman, with a good sense of humor, active and energetic, and leading a healthy style of life. I hope we will share mutual interests with each other, and I wish she would like traveling. I am looking for a woman who wants to have strong relations wishing to have her family, love and be loved.

with this pic on
russiandatingnet
Chandler889
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: Tennessee
City: Fayetteville

In my own words:
I am a God fearing nice, caring, honest, sincere, and Understanding man with good sense of humor. Because I feel understanding and communication is the most important thing in a relationship to make it strong and last forever.

Headline: I am looking for someone who is nice, caring, loving

could go on indefinitely
with the pics posted in the last posts also on topface, diamond.dating, dating-europe and many more

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rayf2470 - Stanleyprock0@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:11 pm

Flirty9/ Rayf2470
Last Online 22 minutes ago
56 y.o. • Capricorn •
United States, Tampa
Man • Straight

About
I could tell you how wonderful I am and list all the great qualities, but I am sure you have read that over and over again on these sites. So, I am going to just speak from the heart and whatever happens, happens. I pride myself in being compassionate, aware, evolved (or at least evolving), articulate, considerate and respectful of other people's feelings..I am a fun-loving person and a true loyal friend I have a big heart and even though it’s has been bruised a few times, I know that it will find the love and care it deserves... I value honesty, openness, understanding and tolerance open minded, socially conscious ,individual who loves conversations over a cup of coffee or hot ,I love chines food, French wine, American documentaries, English comedy, German cars and American everything. I enjoy cooking but it's much more fun to cook together with the right person. I also love to entertain and would hope that you enjoy that as well. Good conversations and a great sense of humor are of the utmost importance, I am not into the bar scene.. I do not want anything complicated. I am a very simple person who likes to keep it real. If you are looking for fairytale "Prince Charming ", good luck finding him. I don’t know if he exists in the real world. But, if you are looking for a real, honest person who values trust, loves to have fun, is open to new experiences, and will treat you with the love and respect a lady deserves, I am your gentleman . Once you get my heart, you got it.I come from a close family, so family is very important to me, as is my faith. Friendships are also important to me. I love sports and traveling whenever I can. I love Vegas and all the nightlife, but also will take a beach anywhere. I enjoy a nice dinner or going out for a beer or some wine. I am not into the club scene, but love going to places, whether it be a dive bar, etc.., with live music and dancing and having a good time. Curling up on the couch with that special person and watching a movie also sounds pretty good to me too. If we're both on the same page, we will have great chemistry and share wonderful times together and not afraid to show my emotions I believed not only in what a woman look like but your heart determine whom you really are, Because i want a real friendship that will lead to a serious relationship with the right lady someday , am not in for Games. I'm a family man who thinks it's more important to come home and spend quality time with the family instead of hanging out at the bar. I'm your typical down-to-earth Gentleman, I'm always trusting people with respect and honesty.. When I go out, Everybody knows it, and everybody wants to join.. For me a perfect date is a long evening of fun such as sexy intimate diners by candlelight, staring deep into each others eyes, while sipping fine wine, or an ice cold-martini, and sharing passionate intoxicating kisses. or walking around the beach hand in hand . I am about as easy-going as you can get. I am always willing to try new things. Life is too short to be so close-minded and unwilling to compromise and try new things. I would tell you more later if you want we can talk on phone too. Add me to friends list and contact me on hangout at Stanleyprock0@gmail.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:35 pm

clones; same pics above ;)

diamonds.dating/
robertchandler
52, Man, Single
Albany, United States
Looking for:Woman
44 - 58 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
#
m.hr.flirtic.com/1178505
Allen Grant
New York, SAD

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:39 pm

clone;
dateukrainians/
ALLEN , 59
Male, Widowed —
New York, United States
"My life takes me all over the world, and I know how hard that can be on a relationship. Drew Barrymore "

Looking for: Female 40-70
Interested in: Friendship, Serious relationship, Marriage
Ethnicity Caucasian - White
Academic degree Master's degree
Languages known English, Russian
Religion Christian - Catholic

About me
I am a man, who loves himself and content with himself, also i am adjusting and fun loving person whom
others consider as sincere and friendly too, I would also describe myself as a very hardworking man, I’m
passionate about taking up new challenges in life.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:48 pm

clone;
blackplanet.com/chandler_56/
chandler_56
Sex: Male
Race: Native American
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Chandler is my name I want a woman that will communicate honestly with me. Open, honest communication is vital in a relationship. I'm looking for someone with integrity, and a positive attitude about life in general. "May today, there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. Get back to me so that we see how it goes.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Dlmagoo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Dlmagoo » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:17 am

He goes by Richards Chandler on POF. I reported him

Return to “Military scams”