It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:09 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Doug Hackman

African scammers posing as military personnel.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Clinton Moore - sgt.clintonmoore@hotmail.com

Postby dimitrii » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:51 am

Tagged. ronaldbrown57@hotmail.com

Ronald B, 59 Portland, OR

Junk mail:
My name is Ronald Brown. Please, my love, and I love the things I love. Please send me your email address valid so that I can show it and say the same intent or know how to email my private address (Ronaldbrown57 @ hotmail.com). I like the answer. Thank you dear.

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mikel Smith aka Adam Smith, milkelsmith14@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:41 am

look on hangouts and linkedin

also as Adams Smith on linkedin
Military Officer at United Military Services A/S
United Military Services A/S
Boston, Massachusetts 1

uses diff. pic here
see
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=110301

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mikel Smith , milkelsmith14@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:47 am

facebook.com/milkel.smith.5
Mikel Smith
profile from August 30 2016

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Donald Smith, skype: donald.smith000

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:47 pm

skype...
Donald Smith
donald.smith000
Syria
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nelson Smith, donsmith5@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:53 pm

tagged.com/profile/6063164872
Nelson S
57 · Schenectady, NY

How are you today? My name is Nelson Smith, you are most wonderful and adorable in my eyes, I just wanted to congratulate you on that. Your profile is very attractive. It is a privilege to have met you here, You are beautifully beautiful and unique, I would like to get to know you better and I would like us to have a good relationship with a perfect understanding. Please send me your e-mail address so that I can tell you more about myself and also send my lovely pictures to you, I hope to receive your lovely reply, Smith (donsmith5@hotmail.com)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jutharat.ch
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mikel Smith aka Adam Smith, milkelsmith14@gmail.com

Postby jutharat.ch » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:29 pm

look on hangouts and linkedin

also as Adams Smith on linkedin
Military Officer at United Military Services A/S
United Military Services A/S
Boston, Massachusetts 1

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7336528306

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:08 pm

Thank you for reporting.

Nelson S

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:50 am

Tagged. robert.brown1959@hotmail.com

Robert B
Male / New York City, NY / 56

Junk mail:
Hi, here we meet, how are you? I believe you are doing great. Looking for a serious relationship and seeing you looking for distances regardless of woman, I still think we can make a good relationship. Can I access my email address to get more information about you and send you more to the pictures? I appreciate the good answers. Regards

E-mail:
How are you today? First of all, thank you for giving me your email address. I must admit that you are truly a wonderful and beautiful woman. I love you and I believe that our encounter was not a chance or an accident, but God predestined for us to discover God's plan for all of us. I'm again Robert Brown, I'm 56 years old. Mount Savage, Maryland, was born in the United States of America. I'm happy to find you in the present and want to contact you with what I want, simply in your attribute I have to bring love back to my world because I'm a single father. Three years ago in a car accident I lost my wife. I have a son who is 14 years old. My son's name is Barry, a good and intelligent boy, and I appreciate him because he's my copy. I am an American army in Kabul, Afghanistan's capital, but we will return home after retirement. I believe in love because they injure the wounded hearts and the broken spirit, I have no connection after my wife died, because in Kabul I was busy occupying the Taliban to restore peace in the country. I want you to understand that love has no color barrier, no educational back barrier, no socio-economic barrier, religion, language, age, nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing to have is love and understanding and in a while We will be together with God's special grace.

It usually smiles on my face and I'm blessed. I have my part in the failures of living, but despite what I will never stop to thank God for his mercy of my life and all the experience that I am exposed. I am a fun, happy, kind, kind and passionate person. I like to have fun, work, travel, play and smile. I think she's smart, but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, music, horseback riding, traveling, swimming, cooking, etc. I'm looking for a woman I'm going to love and the woman I can spend with the rest of my life. I think that the happiness of man will never be complete until there is a woman next to him, I want someone who is happy with her life. Someone who is willing to share my life with me is sharing my life with her and we are always happy forever. I hope you will be the right woman for me and I hope that our encounter opens the doors of our blessings and love in our lives. Please check the attachment to see the photos. And please feel free to tell yourself and send me the photos.

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

williamsben65@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:40 pm

Terima kasih untuk memberikan alamat email anda kepada saya.
Thank you for giving me your email address.
williams ben <williamsben65@outlook.com>

Hello dear,

Bagaimana kabarmu hari ini? Pertama aku harus berterima kasih anda untuk memberikan alamat email anda kepada saya. Saya harus mengakui bahwa anda adalah seorang wanita yang sangat baik. Aku seperti anda dan saya percaya bahwa pertemuan kita adalah bukan oleh kebetulan atau kecelakaan tetapi hal itu telah ditakdirkan oleh Allah sehingga bersama-sama kita akan mampu menemukan rencana Tuhan untuk kita berdua. Sekali lagi, nama saya Ben Williams saya 56 tahun. Yang berasal dari Gunung Buas, Maryland, Amerika Serikat. Saya senang untuk menemukan anda di saat saya dan saya akan ingin berhubungan dengan anda, apa yang saya inginkan adalah hanya pada atribut aku harus membawa cinta untuk dunia saya lagi karena aku adalah seorang ayah tunggal. Saya kehilangan istri saya tiga tahun yang lalu . Saya memiliki seorang putra yang berusia 14 tahun. Nama anak saya adalah Barry, dia adalah seorang yang baik dan cerdas anak laki-laki dan aku bawa dia ke harga tinggi karena dia adalah carbon copy. Saya seorang tentara Amerika yang bekerja di Kabul, ibu kota Afghanistan, tapi kita akan pulang bulan depan setelah pensiun saya. Aku percaya pada cinta karena menyembuhkan hati yang terluka dan patah semangat, aku tidak memiliki hubungan apapun setelah kematian istri saya karena saya telah sibuk di kota Kabul memerangi Taliban, untuk memulihkan perdamaian di Afghanistan. Aku ingin kau mengerti Cinta yang telah ada warna penghalang, tidak ada pendidikan kembali tanah penghalang, tidak ada sosial ekonomi Penghalang, agama, bahasa, usia,kebangsaan atau kendala jarak, satu-satunya hal yang penting ada cinta dan pengertian dan dalam waktu yang sedikit kita akan tinggal bersama-sama dengan karunia yang khusus dari Allah

Biasanya ada senyum di wajah saya dan saya telah diberkati. Saya sendiri berbagi kemunduran dalam hidup tapi terlepas dari semuanya, aku tidak pernah berhenti bersyukur kepada Tuhan atas kasih-nya yang besar atas hidup saya dan semua pengalaman yang saya telah terkena. Saya yang menyenangkan mencintai,riang,baik,indah dan gairah pria. Aku ingin bersenang-senang, bekerja, bepergian, Bermain, dan tersenyum. Saya menganggap diri sebagai yang pintar tapi tidak berbahaya. Hobi saya termasuk jogging, musik, menunggang kuda, bepergian, berenang, memasak dll. Saya mencari wanita yang aku cintai, dan juga wanita yang aku akan dapat menghabiskan sisa hidup saya dengan. Saya percaya bahwa kebahagiaan manusia tidak akan pernah selesai sampai ada seorang wanita tepat di samping dia, saya ingin seseorang yang bahagia dengan hidupnya. seseorang, yang bersedia untuk berbagi hidup dengan saya dan saya dapat berbagi kehidupan saya dengan dia dan bersama-sama kita akan bahagia selamanya. Saya berharap bahwa anda akan menjadi wanita yang tepat untuk saya, dan saya berharap bahwa kami akan datang bersama-sama akan membuka pintu-pintu berkat dan kasih sayang dalam kehidupan kita. Silahkan periksa terlampir anda akan melihat foto-foto saya. Dan juga jangan ragu untuk memberitahu saya tentang diri sendiri dan juga mengirim foto anda ke saya

Saya berharap anda menikmati hari yang indah dan saya berharap untuk mendengar dari anda segera setelah anda menerima email ini
Terima kasih. Ben Williams
How are you today? First I must thank you for giving me your email address. I must admit that you are a very good woman. I am like you and I believe that our meeting is not by accident or accident but it is predestined by God so that together we will be able to find God's plan for both of us. Once again, my name is Ben Williams I am 56 years old. That comes from Mount Buas, Maryland, United States. I am happy to find you in my moment and I will want to relate to you, what I want is only on attributes I have to bring love to my world again because I am a single father. I lost my wife three years ago. I have a 14 year old son. My son's name is Barry, he is a nice and intelligent boy and I take him to high prices because he is a carbon copy. I am an American soldier working in Kabul, the capital of Afghanistan, but we will be returning next month after my retirement. I believe in love for healing an injured and discouraged heart, I have no connection whatsoever after the death of my wife because I have been busy in the city of Kabul fighting the Taliban, to restore peace in Afghanistan. I want you to understand the Love that there is a color barrier, no education back ground barrier, no social economy Barrier, religion, language, age, nationality or distance constraint, the only thing important there is love and understanding and in a little time We will live together with the special gift of God

There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I myself share a setback in life but apart from everything, I never stop thanking God for his great love for my life and all the experiences that I have been exposed to. I am a fun loving, carefree, kind, beautiful and passionate man. I want to have fun, work, traveling, Playing, and smiling. I consider myself as a smart but harmless person. My hobbies include jogging, music, horseback riding, traveling, swimming, cooking etc. I am looking for the woman I love, and also the woman that I will be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that human happiness will never end until there is a woman right beside her, I want someone who is happy with her life. Someone, who is willing to share life with me and I can share my life with him and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you will be the right woman for me, and I hope that we will come together will open the doors of blessing and compassion in our lives. Please check attached you will see my photos. And also do not hesitate to tell me about yourself and also send your photos to me

I hope you enjoy a beautiful day and I look forward to hearing from you as soon as you receive this email
thanks. Ben Williams
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:42 am

Silakan kirim foto anda ke saya. Please kindly send your photos to me.

Hello dear,

Bagaimana kabarmu hari ini? berharap semuanya baik-baik dengan anda, saya merasa sangat senang ketika saya menerima email anda. Terima kasih banyak atas tanggapan anda,saya sangat senang untuk bertemu dengan anda.sayang aku ingin kau mengerti, usia tidak menjadi penghalang di antara kami.Sayang aku ingin kau tahu bahwa pertemuan itu tidak sengaja tapi ditakdirkan oleh Allah, semua yang saya butuhkan dari anda adalah untuk memberikan saya kesempatan untuk datang ke dalam hidup anda dan saya berjanji untuk membuat anda menjadi wanita paling bahagia di bumi. Saya juga ingin anda tahu bahwa kadang-kadang kemurnian dan kebenaran cinta melalui hubungan Internet jauh melewati yang satu berdasarkan pada kontak fisik. silahkan merasa bebas untuk memberitahu saya apa pun yang anda pikir saya harus tahu tentang anda dan saya juga akan memberitahu anda lebih banyak tentang diriku sendiri sehingga kita akan saling mengenal satu sama lain jauh lebih baik. Kehadiran anda dalam hidup saya membawa senyum indah dan pikiran yang penuh kasih di dalam hati saya. Aku sedang berbicara tentang nasib di sini - ketika perasaan yang begitu kuat itu seolah-olah ada kekuatan di luar kendali anda membimbing anda untuk seseorang yang dapat membuat anda bahagia melampaui impian terliar anda

Lebih lanjut tentang diri saya, saya seorang Sersan mayor saya menghadiri pelatihan dasar dan armor canggih pelatihan individu di fort Knox, Kentucky. saya militer termasuk pendidikan dasar non perwira ini saja, canggih non perwira, sersan pertama ini saja, M1/tank M1A1 master penembak saja, master pelatih kebugaran saja, pertempuran staf non perwira ini saja, dan Tentara Amerika Serikat Sersan Academy aku bergabung dengan tentara ketika saya berusia 21 tahun dan telah menjadi seorang perwira tentara sampai sekarang tapi untuk pensiun bulan depan setelah 35 tahun pelayanan yang baik

Saya senang pria yang penuh kasih, riang, baik, mudah, indah dan penuh gairah pria. Aku ingin bersenang-senang, bekerja, bepergian, Bermain, dan senyum hobi Saya termasuk jogging, musik, menunggang kuda, berenang, bepergian, memasak dll. dan rencana saya adalah untuk menetap dan memulai sesuatu yang baik untuk menjaga diri saya sibuk setelah pensiun. Aku tahu bahwa anda tidak sempurna saya juga tidak bisa mengklaim untuk menjadi baik, tapi tolong percaya saya ketika saya mengatakan bahwa saya ingin berada di sisi anda, untuk memegang tangan anda, harta anda di pagi hari dan di siang hari-air pasang, untuk berada di samping anda, akan diadakan dekat di hati anda sekarang dan selama sisa hidup saya bertahun-tahun, untuk kenyamanan anda, mengeringkan air mata anda dan tenang anda yang paling menakutkan ketakutan, untuk melawan pertempuran dan menunjukkan tidak ada rasa malu untuk berteriak cinta saya untuk anda dengan suara keras semua di atas tanah, aku mengutus kamu lebih dari gambar-gambar saya dan saya akan menghargai jika anda bisa mengirim gambar ke saya

Saya berharap anda menikmati hari yang indah dan silahkan mengambil perawatan yang sangat baik dari diri sendiri seperti yang saya menunggu balasan anda
Dengan cinta. Ben Williams.

Hello dear,

How are you doing today? hope all is well with you, I feel very happy when i receive your email. Thank you so much for your response,i am very happy to meet you.my dear i want you to understand age is not a barrier between us.My dear i want you to know that our meeting was not by accident but was destined by God, all i need from you is to give me the chance to come into your life and i promise to make you the happiest woman on earth. I also want you to know that sometime the purity and truthfulness of love through an Internet relationship far passes that of one based on physical contact. please feel free to tell me anything you think i should know about you and i will also tell you more about myself so that we will get to know each other much better. Your presence in my life brings wonderful smiles and loving thoughts within my heart. I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams

More about myself, I am a Sergeant major I attended basic training and armor advanced individual training at fort Knox, Kentucky. my military education includes basic non commissioned officer's course, advanced non commissioned officer's course, first sergeant's course, M1/M1A1 tank master gunner course, master fitness trainer course, battle staff non commissioned officer's course, and the United States Army Sergeants Academy I joined the army when i was 21 years old and have been an army officer till now but to retire next month after 35 years of good service

I am a fun loving man, jovial, kind, easy going, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, swimming, traveling, cooking etc. and my plans is to settle down and start something good to keep my self busy after retirement. I know that you are not perfect nor can I claim to be either, but please believe me, when I say that I want to be by your side, to hold your hand, to treasure you in the morning and in the noon-tide, to be next to you, to be held close to your heart now and for the rest of my living years, to comfort you, dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears, to fight your battles and show no shame to scream my love for you out loud all over the land, I sent you more of my pictures and i will appreciate if you can send your pictures to me

I wish you a wonderful lovely day and please take very good care of yourself as i wait for your reply
With love. Ben Williams.
ImageImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: williamsben65@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:52 pm

Hello dear princess,

Hello dear princess,

Hello dear, How are you? hope you are good,I sent you email but till now i did not hear from you, did you receive my email? I am worried and i need to hear from you. I am in Afghanistan, right now we are offering our last special training to Afghanistan local security forces who will take over from us, we are no longer going out for combat or patrol, we have been assign to offer some special training before we depart from Afghanistan, it was not easy for me and my son when my wife died, and i have mourn her for more than three good years, and now i have to move on with my life. Before i contact you, i prayed to God to direct me to my heart desire, a woman who will settle down with me and make me happy for the rest of my life, and i strongly believe that God directed me to you and i am very happy to meet you, i want to assure you that i love you and nothing will ever stop me from loving you. God has already destined that we are going to be together and nothing can stop us.
I will tell you more about myself, I am the only son of my parents My father died on October 27th 2000, and my mother died on March 7th 2004, I have my own Apartment in United State with my father's Apartment which now belongs to me. But It's not about riches or family background but about love and understanding, about our happiness. I believe that we both deserve to be happy for the rest of our lives. I am ready to live with you at any place of your choice. Thank you very much for given me the opportunity to come into your life. I promise you that i will never disappoint you, I will always be here loving you until we meet very soon and you will never feel lonely again. I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my feelings for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to feel for anybody as much as i feel for you right now. Yet, my feelings for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence

Thank you very much, my dear. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you right now. I just want to do something simple to say I love you and to put that smile I love you back on your face. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered my life,i send you picture of my son.
I wish you all the best
Yours always. Ben.

Hello dear putri,

Halo sayang, Bagaimana kabarmu? harap anda baik,saya kirim email tapi sampai sekarang saya tidak mendengar dari anda, apakah anda menerima email saya? Saya khawatir dan saya perlu mendengar dari anda. Saya di Afghanistan, sekarang kami menawarkan kami terakhir pelatihan khusus untuk Afghanistan pasukan keamanan lokal yang akan mengambil alih dari kita, kita tidak lagi akan keluar untuk memerangi atau patroli, kami telah menetapkan untuk menawarkan beberapa pelatihan khusus sebelum kita berangkat dari Afghanistan, itu tidak mudah bagi saya dan anak saya ketika istri saya meninggal, dan saya berduka atas dirinya selama lebih dari tiga tahun, dan sekarang aku harus melanjutkan hidupku. Sebelum saya menghubungi anda, saya berdoa kepada Tuhan untuk mengarahkan saya untuk hatiku keinginan, seorang wanita yang akan menetap dengan saya dan membuat saya bahagia untuk sisa hidup saya, dan saya sangat percaya bahwa Tuhan mengarahkan saya untuk anda dan saya sangat senang untuk bertemu dengan anda, saya ingin meyakinkan anda bahwa aku mencintaimu dan tidak akan pernah menghentikan saya dari mencintai anda. Allah telah ditakdirkan bahwa kita akan bersama-sama dan tidak ada yang bisa menghentikan kita.
Aku akan memberitahu anda lebih banyak tentang diri saya, saya satu-satunya anak dari orang tua saya ayah Saya meninggal pada tanggal 27 oktober 2000, dan ibu saya meninggal pada tanggal 7 Maret 2004, saya memiliki Apartemen sendiri di Amerika serikat dengan ayahku Apartemen yang sekarang menjadi milik saya. Tapi Itu bukan tentang kekayaan atau latar belakang keluarga, tapi tentang cinta dan pemahaman, tentang kebahagiaan kita. Saya percaya bahwa kita berdua layak untuk menjadi bahagia selama sisa hidup kita. Saya siap untuk hidup dengan anda di setiap tempat pilihan anda. Terima kasih banyak untuk memberi saya kesempatan untuk datang ke dalam hidup anda. Saya berjanji kepada anda bahwa saya tidak akan pernah mengecewakan anda aku akan selalu berada di sini mencintaimu sampai kita bertemu segera dan anda tidak akan pernah merasa kesepian lagi. Aku mencoba untuk menempatkan perasaan ini ke dalam kata-kata, tapi gagal total. Ini perasaan takut dan damai, memiliki kedua kupu-kupu dan rasa tenang, perasaan bahwa saya hanya bermimpi tentang. Seperti hari-hari terus berlalu, perasaan saya untuk anda akan terus tumbuh. Saya tidak pernah berpikir saya memiliki kapasitas untuk merasa untuk orang sebanyak yang saya merasa untuk anda sekarang. Namun, perasaan saya untuk anda terus matang, tumbuh di luar ranah hati saya. Tampaknya bahwa anda telah menjadi serat jiwa saya, alasan untuk keberadaan saya

Terima kasih banyak, sayang. Apa lagi yang bisa seorang pria berkata kepada para wanita yang membuka hati padanya, yang memungkinkan dia untuk merasakan kehangatan cintanya melintasi jarak yang memisahkan mereka? Anda benar-benar tidak tahu apa yang saya rasakan untuk anda sekarang. Aku hanya ingin melakukan sesuatu yang sederhana untuk mengatakan aku mencintaimu dan untuk menempatkan senyum itu aku cinta kau kembali di wajah anda. Aku ingin semua orang tahu berapa banyak anda berarti bagi saya. Sejak anda telah memasuki hidup saya,saya mengirim gambar dari anak saya.
Saya berharap anda semua yang terbaik
Milikmu selalu. Ben.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:05 pm

Hello dear, did you get my mail?

Hello dear, did you get my mail?

How are you doing? I sent you email but till now i did not hear from you, did you receive my email? I am worried and i need to hear from you. I want you to know that every day offers a second chance, each dawn a bright beginning. There's no reason to give up, when the odds are great for winning. Your dreams seem so far away, and sometimes it's hard to start, but having a dream is always worth, trying with all your heart. Every winner beneath the stars, knows a thing or two about giving, and you must always do your best, at this thing called living. Don't be defeated by despair, or let disappointment beat you, because come what may along the way, you can always start anew

My dear, never forget that we have many wonderful and golden days ahead, something great to look forward to. Never lose hope for a brighter tomorrow. Raise your sails high, and continue to journey toward your dreams. You will receive everything you have hoped for if you stay on course. And should trouble come your way, just relax and let the tempest rage around you; the hope you harbor safely within will keep the storms at bay. Just continue to dream as you navigate your ship like a master mariner. Let your heart be the chart, and you will reach the paradise that you have always yearned for

I wish you all the best as i wait for your reply
Best Regards. Ben

Hello dear, apakah anda mendapatkan email saya?

Bagaimana kabarmu? Saya mengirimkan email tapi sampai sekarang saya tidak mendengar dari anda, apakah anda menerima email saya? Saya khawatir dan saya perlu mendengar dari anda. Saya ingin anda tahu bahwa setiap hari menawarkan kesempatan kedua, masing-masing fajar terang awal. Tidak ada alasan untuk menyerah, ketika peluang yang besar untuk menang. Impian anda tampak begitu jauh, dan kadang-kadang sulit untuk memulai, tapi memiliki mimpi yang selalu layak, berusaha dengan segenap hati anda. Setiap pemenang di bawah bintang-bintang, yang tahu satu atau dua hal tentang memberi, dan anda harus selalu melakukan yang terbaik, hal ini disebut hidup. Jangan dikalahkan oleh keputusasaan, atau membiarkan kekecewaan mengalahkan anda, karena apa pun yang terjadi di sepanjang jalan, anda selalu bisa mulai lagi

Sayang, jangan pernah lupa bahwa kita memiliki banyak indah dan emas hari ke depan, sesuatu yang besar untuk melihat ke depan untuk. Jangan pernah kehilangan harapan untuk esok yang lebih cerah. Menaikkan layar anda tinggi, dan melanjutkan perjalanan menuju impian anda. Anda akan menerima segala sesuatu yang anda berharap untuk jika anda tetap berada di jalur. Dan harus kesulitan datang dengan cara anda, hanya bersantai dan membiarkan angin ribut mengamuk di sekitar anda; harap anda harbor aman hanya akan membuat badai di teluk. Hanya terus bermimpi seperti yang anda menavigasi kapal anda seperti master mariner. Biarkan hati anda menjadi grafik, dan anda akan mencapai surga yang anda selalu merindukan untuk

Saya berharap anda semua yang terbaik karena saya menunggu jawaban anda
Salam. Ben

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Donald Mark, donaldmark558@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:45 pm

live:donaldmark558

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Scammer with stolen pics from Doug Heckman

Postby BrightStar » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:28 am

This guy is really politician Doug Heckman

with many many profiles onTagged

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX-GeTx3A9k
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCNrSU5jhKs around 3:05
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz73MyXvYfM

PLEASE DON'T DELETE THIS POST ANOTHER TIMES.... THANK,S

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

richard-smith3030@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:21 pm

waplog.com/richardsmith1101
richardsmith
Male,55
United States, Maryland

Return to “Military scams”