It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Doug Hackman

African scammers posing as military personnel.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Doug Hackman

Postby dimitrii » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:00 am

Tagged. srg.marrk.donald1@gmail.com

E-mail:

Hello Darling,

How are you today? I want you to know that it took me some time and courage to write to you and I have already deleted my profile from the site we met. I believe in love because it heals a broken heart and a broken spirit, after my wife's death I have no connection because I fought in the city of Kabul against the Taliban to restore peace in the country. I want you to understand that love has no color barriers, no educational background, no socio-economic barriers, no religious, language, age, nationality or distance barriers, the only important thing is love and understanding, and in a little while God is special staying with his grace. First, thank you for giving me your email address. I have to admit that you are a wonderful and beautiful woman. I love you, and I believe that our meeting was not coincidental or coincidental, but God predetermined that we could discover together God's plan for both of us. My name is Mark Donald again, I'm 59. From Mount Savage, Maryland, USA. I am happy to find you in the present and want to contact you. I just want to be by your own ability to bring my world back with love because I am a single father. Three years ago, I lost my wife in a car accident. I have a son who is 15 years old. My son's name is David, a good and intelligent boy, and I was honored because he was my carbon copy. I am in the US Army, I work in Kabul, the capital of Afghanistan, but next month we will go home after my retirement.

My sweetheart usually has a smile on my face and blessed me. I have my own experience of the disadvantages of living, though I never stop thanking God for the grace of my life and all the experiences I have been exposed to. I am a fun loving, fun, kind, kind and passionate person. I like to have fun, work, travel, play and smile. I think it's smart, but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, music, horseback riding, traveling, swimming, cooking and more. I'm looking for a woman I will love and a woman I can spend my whole life with. I think that a man's happiness will never be complete without a woman beside him, I want someone who is happy with his life. someone who is willing to share my life with me and share my life with him and we will be together forever happy. I hope you are the right woman for you and I hope that our gatherings will open the door to blessings and love in our lives. Please check the attached picture and you will see my pictures. And please, tell me yourself and send me your photo

Acta est fabula.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:49 pm

still in Swandate with this variation message

Greeting to you my dear happy new year my name is Jeffery smith am a contractor in OMEGA GOLD Mining COMPANY Ghana LTD am looking for partnership who can help me to move out my 65 kilogram of 24 carat of gold the company use to paid me off here i want to investment it out am willing, able and ready to give out 30% to the partnership who help me to move it out here yes i choose you because i believing that a good relationship will only stand forever if it is built on truth and honest am looking for a partnership who can help me to move the gold out here Please feel free to reach out to me so we can discuss everything you need to know in further detail my interest is long-term investment projects like real estate, oil and gas, clean energy, medical sector, farming, stocks or to investing it to your company However, your advice and recommendation will be welcome thank’s Best regard

here my email jefferysmithsmith502@gmail.com
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Wayne Roy, wayneroy2270@gmail.com & +15303858677

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:53 pm

tagged.com/profile/6135602123
wayne roy
57 · New York City, NY

How are you doing today? My name is Wayne Roy, you are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes, I just wanted to compliment you on that. And yes I do have to admit that you have exquisite looks, your profile are very attractive. It is a privilege to have found you here, You’re exquisitely beautiful and unique, i will like to get to know you better and i will like us to hold upon a good relationship with a perfect understanding. Please send me your email or Whatsapp number. or contact me through my private email ( wayneroy2270@gmail.com ) WhatsApp ( +15303858677 ) so that i can tell you more about me and also send you my lovely picture so hoping to receive lovely reply from you.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

wings
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Howell howellcole12@gmail.com

Postby wings » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:44 am

Howell http://tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6133778396
Last Active: Online now! Profile Views: 389 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: I want a trusting loving relationship where I can express my affection openly and very freely..
Relationship Status: Widowed
Languages: English, Français, Deutsch

Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

HIS MESSAGE TO ME::
howell, 58 New York City, NY

How are you doing today? My name is Howell Cole, you are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes, I just wanted to compliment you on that. And yes I do have to admit that you have exquisite looks, your profile are very attractive. It is a privilege to have found you here, You’re exquisitely beautiful and unique, i will like to get to know you better and i will like us to hold upon a good relationship with a perfect understanding. I was introduce to this chart room from one of my colleagues who have met his soul mate and i am hoping that i have get my as well, believing that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a lovely woman like you right beside him, Please send me your email address or you can add me up on Hangout chat get back to me through my private email address below so that i can tell you more about me and also send you my lovely picture (howellcole12@gmail.com) so hoping to receive lovely reply from you, Howell

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Adam Smith, adamsmithoba147@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:59 pm

Waplog
Adam
adams43139, Male, 59
Nigeria , Anambra

Image Image

Image Image

See also...
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 1&t=136932
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Donald - markdonald1204@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:21 pm

markdonald1204@gmail.com

russianflirting/ Markdonald1204
Name: Mark
I am: Male
Looking for: Female 41-69 years old
Looking For In A Partner
Nationality: American
Languages: English, Russian
Religion: Catholic
Academic degree: Master Degree
Profession: Instructor
Marital Status: Widowed
Am here for a very serious relationship, to meet a life partner

Hangout avatar:

ilikeyou/
Mark Donald
63, male, Maryland

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kendrick, +17602488950

Postby Bix » Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:31 pm

Interpals
kendrick_84408 Kendrick, 59 y.o.
Genève, Switzerland [Current City]
Georgetown, United States [Hometown]
there are so many beautiful reasons to smile and I love making people happy

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Smith, +233234887318

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:17 pm

Asiandatenet
Username:
Davidsmith224466
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
+233234887318
About yourself:
I'm USA Military Army
Looking for:
I'm a serious Man looking for a serious woman for a serious relationship

Return to “Military scams”