It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:36 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Doug Hackman

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

George Marshall, georgemarshc70@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:30 pm

tagged.com/profile/6066578252
George M
I hope to meet my heart desire a good and kind woman, loyal, caring, thoughtful, creative, compassionate, imaginative, serious, sensual and passionate. I don't like women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who play tricks or lie.

How are you doing today? My name is George marshall, you are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes, I just wanted to compliment you on that. And yes I do have to admit that you have exquisite looks, your profile looks very attractive. It is a privilege to have found you here, You're exquisitely beautiful and unique, I will like to get to know you better and I will like us to hold upon a good relationship with a perfect understanding. I was introduce to this site from one of my colleagues who have met his soul mate and I am hoping that I have get my as well, believing that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a lovely woman like you right beside him and i want you to remember the distance, age or language does not matter but love and happiness matters alot in life. I am ready to meet you in person any where at any place of your choice. Please send me your valid email address so that i can tell you more about me and also send you my lovely pictures, hoping to receive a lovely reply from you.

Thanks for your respond but I want you to know that my intention towards you is real and pure. I want us to immediately start our communication through email,this is mine (georgemarshc70@hotmail.com) so that we can be able to know ourselves better before we meet in any place of your choice soonest, Please send me your valid email.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

George Marshall, georgemarshc70@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Doug Hackman

Postby Igulinka » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:54 am

Clone:

dating-europe.com/profile/5301157
markdon9000
Male , 58 , seeking Female
New York, new york, England

About Me: my name is mark donald, am widowed and i have a 14 year old son whom i love so much. i would love to find some new friends and also a better half.

hi my name is donald brand, I got interested in you after going through his profile. I would like to know something else, please send me your email address so that I can send my photos and tell you more about myself. I'm a little busy in the office now and I can not chat, thanks

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:11 am

Tagged. almondgarrett216@hotmail.com

Male / 60 / Portland, OR / Widower

Junk mail:
Hello szépség, hogyan csinálod ma? A nevem Almond Garrett, te még csodálatosabbak és kedvesek a szememben, csak büszkélkedhettem rajta. És igen, el kell ismernem, hogy gyönyörű megjelenésed van, a profilod nagyon vonzó. Kiváltság, hogy itt találtam, tökéletesen szép és egyedülálló vagy, szeretnék jobban megismerni, és szeretni fogom, hogy jó kapcsolatot tartsunk a tökéletes megértéssel. Egy kollégám egyik képviselőjével mutatkoztam be, aki találkozott lelki társával, és abban reménykedem, hogy megkapom az enyémet is, hiszem, hogy az ember boldogsága soha nem lesz teljes, amíg egy olyan kedves nő, mint maga mellette, Kérem, küldje el nekem az e-mail címét, hogy többet tudjak neked magáról, vagy átvehetsz az e-mailemre [almondgarrett216@hotmail.com] remélem, megkapja kedves válaszod

Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael David, md8959295@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:56 am

.tagged.com/profile/6058925396
Davidd M

Greetings, My name is Michael David, you are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes, You’re exquisitely beautiful and unique, I just wanted to compliment you on that. And yes I do have to admit that you have exquisite looks, your profile are very attractive. It is a privilege to have found you here, i will like to get to know you better and i will like us to hold upon a good relationship with a perfect understanding.But please not game, only serious relationship, I was introduce to this site from one of my colleagues who have met his soul mate and i am hoping that i have get my as well, believing that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a lovely woman like you right beside him, Please send me your email address so that i can tell you more about me and also send you my lovely picture, so hoping my request will be granted, because i just want us to start our communication immediately through email, so that we can be able to know ourselves better before we meet in any place of your choice soonest, so hoping to receive your email address as i requested please, David.

Thanks for your reply, Beauty, I'm usually not the kind of person that would write a love letter, but I thought i'd do this just for you, I'm very glad to read from you, it will be my pleasure to meet you in person soon, I believe in every relationship there most be a starting point, which make us to know each other and it's really my desire to know you very well and we become best friends. Listen I want to embrace you as my and hold it close to my heart where it can live forever. You and I have just opened the door of conversation. I want to know you better and better, please come dance with me for the rest of our lives, This journey I ask you to walk with me will be joyous. Please send me your email address or you can get back to me through my private email address (md8959295@gmail.com) so that i can tell you more about me and also send you my lovely picture ok, Remain blessed and take good care of yourself.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Eddie Harrison, eddie.harrison505@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Fri May 04, 2018 4:59 pm

.interpals.net/HeddyH
HeddyH Eddie, 57 y.o.
Jibert, Romania [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
am a fun loving man, jovial, lovely and passionate. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies include jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, traveling, golfing. I also like pets like dog, cat etc.

thank you for writing to me. I will like to know you here but due to the course of my work it is quite difficult. You can write me through my address at- eddie.harrison505@outlook.com
And we can get to know each other better. I will write to you more about myself and send you more of my photos. I wait to read you soon

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Eddie Harrison, eddie.harrison505@outlook.com

Postby Myra » Fri May 04, 2018 10:31 pm

pic photoshopped
original here
see
homelogic.co.uk/deal-with-damp-mould/

stock photo :D

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat May 05, 2018 2:45 am

Clone:

mystar.lv
steve mark
New York City

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat May 05, 2018 1:01 pm

clone
interpals
HarryE HarryE, 57 y.o.
Jibert, Romania [Current City & Hometown]
Online now

Great. I do not know why I feel reluctant in telling what I do but still that is me and I am proud of who I am and what I do though the work is dangerous and risky. I work in the military service right here in Afghan

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

f.gover@yandex.com

Postby Myra » Sat May 05, 2018 10:24 pm

Robert1234: love you...

Message robert1234
Seeking: Female Age 38 to 68
Interest In: Activity Partner
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Living: Homeless
Eye Catcher: Arms

Height: 5'6 inches
Body: No Answer
Hair/Eyes: Black, Brown
Smoke: No way
Drink: Never touch it
Exercise Call me lazy

Education: High School Dropout
Income: Less than $15,000 :mrgreen:
Offspring: None
Personality: Adventurous

MY IDEAL MATE
Easy going and humble

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Michael, johnmichael2059@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri May 11, 2018 12:37 pm

.interpals.net/john788
john788 John michael, 59 y.o.
Los Angeles, United States [Current City & Hometown]

My dear how are you doing today,is my pleasure to meet you. My dear you look so beautiful and please can i have your email address so that i can tell you more about myself and also send to you more of my pictures your good responses will be highly appreciate.my dear you can still write to me with this mail johnmichael2059@gmail.com

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:08 am

Resurfaced on Tagged. williamsscott565656@gmail.com

Williams S / Male / New York City, NY / 57

Junk mail:
How are you today? My name is Williams Scott, you're even more wonderful and nice in my eyes, just saying goodbye. And yes, I have to admit that you have a beautiful look, your profile is very attractive. Being privileged to find you here is perfectly beautiful and unique, I would like to get to know you better and I will love to have a good relationship with perfect understanding. I introduced this diagram room to one of my colleagues who met her soulmate and I hope I got my, I believe that the happiness of man will never be full until there is a beautiful woman like you right next to him Please send me email me or send me back to my private email address to know more about me and send me a nice picture (williamsscott565656@gmail.com), hopefully you.

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:36 pm

As Nick Morgan on Tagged (pics sent via e-mail) - nick.c.morgan300@outlook.com

E-mail:

How are you today? First of all, thank you for giving me your email address. I must admit that you are truly a wonderful and beautiful woman. I love you and I believe that our encounter was not a chance or an accident, but God predestined to discover God's plan for all of us. Nick Morgan is again 55 years old. Mount Savage, Maryland, was born in the United States of America. I'm glad to find you in the present and want to tie you to what I simply want your attribute, I have to bring my love back to my world because I'm a single father. Three years ago in a car accident I lost my wife. I have a boy who is 14 years old. My son's name is Barry, a good and intelligent boy, and I appreciate it because he is my crab. I am an American army in Kabul, Afghanistan's capital, but we will be leaving next month after retirement. I believe in love because they injure the wounded heart and the broken spirit, I have no connection after my wife's death because I was occupied in Kabul in the struggle against the Taliban to restore peace in the country. I want you to understand that love has no color barrier, no educational back barrier, no socio-economic barrier, religion, language, age, nationality or long-distance obstacles, the only important thing to have is love and understanding and in a while we will remain together with God's special grace

It usually smiles on my face and I'm blessed. My part is about failures in the live, but despite never giving up thanks for God's mercy for his life and for all the experiences I've been exposed to. I am a fun, happy, kind, kind and passionate person. I like to have fun, work, travel, play and smile. I think she's smart but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, music, horseback riding, traveling, swimming, cooking, etc. I'm looking for a woman I'm going to love and the woman I can spend the rest of my life with. I think that the happiness of man will never be full until there is a woman next to him, I want someone who is happy with her life. someone who is willing to share my life with me and share my life with her, and we are happy forever. I hope you will be the right woman for me and I hope that our co-existence will open the door of blessings and emotions in our lives. Please check the attachment to see the photos. And please feel free to tell yourself and send me the photos

I love you for a wonderful week, and I hope I will hear you from this letter
Dirt. Nick Morgan

Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Eddie Harrison, eddie.harrison505@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:50 pm

interpals
EdHarry EdHary, 57 y.o.
Berlin, Germany [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
I am a fun loving man, jovial, lovely and passionate. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies include jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, traveling, golfing. I also like pets like dog, cat

How are you today?. My name is Eddie Harrison, I'm mesmerizing after going through your profile, I find you really interesting and would like us to get acquainted. Do you have an email address? I want us to stay in touch by mail, so I can send you more pictures and write my messages offline. I'm waiting for your answer

Thank you for your response. I am glad to meet you. You can write me a letter and I will write you more about myself with more of my photos at- eddie.harrison505@outlook.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

david.williams7779@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:50 pm

david.williams7779
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: new york
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

I'm a kind and sincere man, open minded and honest, affectionate. simple, easy going and caring person and true. I enjoy nice brandy, i like traveling share ideas with friends. I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me.
IP: 199.115.116.48 LeaseWeb; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steve Mark, stevemark406@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:56 pm

.tagged.com/profile/6064291449
Stevemark M
57 • Detroit, MI

greetings to you beautiful woman, my name is Steve Mark i am from United States, i am looking for a serious relationship and i came across your profile and you look so charming to me i will like to get acquainted with you, please can you give me your email address so that i can tell you about myself and also send more of my pictures to you,

Return to “Military scams”