It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:41 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Doug Hackman

African scammers posing as military personnel.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:23 pm

clones;
facebook.com/abbott.orion.9
Abbott Orion

diamonds.dating/
markd88
62, Woman, Single
New York Mills, United States
Looking for: Man
54 - 68 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
same pic :)
---
leboard.ru/user/1683636
James williams
57 years old, wants to meet you
Accra, Ghana
same pic on FB & Image
I'm looking for a caring and loving lady, one i can spend the rest of my life with.
I am a loving and caring man. i have a 14 years old son.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Doug Hackman

Postby dimitrii » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:31 pm

Tagged. robert_brown1961@hotmail.com

Male / Rockville, MD / Widower / Native American

Junk mail:

Are you glad we met you? I believe you are doing great. I'm looking for a serious relationship and I'm looking for distances regardless of the type of woman, I still think we can make a good relationship. Can I access my email address to get more information about you and send you more to the pictures? I appreciate the good answers.

Pics and e-mail already posted.
Acta est fabula.

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:47 pm

Also on Tagged: altonwelsh001@gmail.com (He is not really good at geography, the e-mail is written in German) :D

Alton W
New York City, NY / 57 / Single

Wie geht es dir heute? Mein Name ist Alton Welsh, Sie sind wundervoll und lieblich in meinen Augen, ich wollte Ihnen nur ein Kompliment machen. Und ja, ich muss zugeben, dass du exquisite Looks hast, dein Profil ist sehr attraktiv. Es ist ein Privileg, Sie hier gefunden zu haben, Sie sind exquisit schön und einzigartig, ich möchte Sie besser kennenlernen und ich möchte, dass wir eine gute Beziehung mit einem perfekten Verständnis halten. Bitte senden Sie mir Ihre E-Mail-Adresse oder Sie können zu mir durch meine private E-Mail-Adresse unten zurückkommen, so dass ich Ihnen mehr über mich erzählen kann und Ihnen auch mein schönes Bild (altonwelsh001@gmail.com) so hoffe, schöne Antwort von Ihnen, Alton zu erhalten

Google translation:
How are you today? My name is Alton Welsh, you are wonderful and lovely in my eyes, I just wanted to compliment you. And yes, I have to admit that you have exquisite looks, your profile is very attractive. It is a privilege to have you here, you are exquisitely beautiful and unique, I want to get to know you better and I want us to have a good relationship with a perfect understanding. Please send me your e-mail address or you can come back to me through my private e-mail address below so that i can tell you more about me and also hope you have my nice picture (altonwelsh001@gmail.com) , nice answer from you to get Alton

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steve Williams, steve1965william@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:52 pm

interpals
stevewilliam Stevewilliam, 53 y.o.
Dallas, United States [Current City & Hometown]

Hello my dear...How are you doing today? My name is Steve Williams, I'm a new person on this site, please i will like to get to know you better and I will like us to hold upon a good relationship with a perfect understanding...... I was introduce to this site from one of my colleagues who have met his soul mate and I am hoping that I have get my as well, believing that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a lovely woman like you right beside him. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. Please send me your email address, so that I can tell you more about me and also send you my lovely pictures, so hoping to receive lovely response from you, your mail will be highly appreciated with great regards. steve1965william@outlook.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:36 am

narod.i.ua/user/9056438/
eddie57
United States of America, Tacoma
Born: 1 February 1965
58 years old , Aquarius

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

wabbie9000@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:18 pm

will900
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: berlin
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School
IP: 192.119.167.72 Micfo LLC; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alexander Ashley, alexanderashley764@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:28 pm

.tagged.com/profile/7348668343
Alexander A
57 · New York City, NY

How are you doing today? My name is Alexander ashley, you are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes, I just wanted to compliment you on that. And yes I do have to admit that you have exquisite looks, your profile are very attractive. It is a privilege to have found you here, You’re exquisitely beautiful and unique, i will like to get to know you better and i will like us to hold upon a good relationship with a perfect understanding. I was introduce to this chart room from one of my colleagues who have met his soul mate and i am hoping that i have get my as well, believing that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a lovely woman like you right beside him, Please send me your email address or you can get back to me through my private email address below so that i can tell you more about me and also send you my lovely picture (alexanderashley764@gmail.com) so hoping to receive lovely reply from you,Ashley..
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alexander Ashley, alexanderashley780@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri May 31, 2019 7:49 am

.tagged.com/profile/6087443662
Alexander Ashley
57 · New York City, NY

How are you doing today? My name is alexander ashley, you are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes, I just wanted to compliment you on that. And yes I do have to admit that you have exquisite looks, your profile are very attractive. It is a privilege to have found you here, You’re exquisitely beautiful and unique, i will like to get to know you better and i will like us to hold upon a good relationship with a perfect understanding. I was introduce to this chart room from one of my colleagues who have met his soul mate and i am hoping that i have get my as well, believing that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a lovely woman like you right beside him, Please send me your email address or you can get back to me through my private email address below so that i can tell you more about me and also send you my lovely picture (alexanderashley780@gmail.com ) so hoping to receive lovely reply from you, Alexander

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeffery Smith - jefferysmithsmith502@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:47 am

Pictures stolen from Army Veteran, current politician Doug Heckman
=>>peanutpolitics-keith.blogspot.com/2010/04/army-veteran-doug-heckman-to-run-for.html

swandate.com/members/jeffery/
smith@jeffery
Birthday 1960-06-16
Country Germany
Marital status Widowed
Children I have and want more
Education university graduated
Occupation engrring :mrgreen:

my name is Jeffery smith am a happy very time in my life am looking for a nice woman that have some life
am looking for a woman that have a good life and be honest in life and to know how to love and happy all the time

I’m a kind and sincere man, open minded and honest, affectionate. simple, easy going and caring person and true. I enjoy nice brandy, i like traveling share ideas with friends. I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me I hope to meet my heart desire a good and kind woman, loyal, caring, thoughtful, creative, compassionate, imaginative, serious, sensual and passionate……i don’t like women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who play tricks will can talk on hangout email jefferysmithsmith502@gmail.com

For stolen picture used at Hangouts see here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=126129

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeffery Smith - jefferysmithsmith502@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:53 am

ilikeyou.com/id/user/4833747/
Mark Donald
61, pria, Maryland

loveplanet.com/page/120424958814
Markjames
59 , Aquarius
Czech Republic, Prague
I'm looking for: a woman aged 53 to 60 for starting a family.

matureattractions.com/
DAVIS WILSON
62 - STRAIGHT
BRAZIL, BRAZIL
I am a noble man in nature, easygoing, straightforward in all my endeavors. Love myself but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become... Moreover, My life motto is 'Do my best, so that I can't blame myself for anything. Finally, I'm from a devoted Christian family, and I am dedicated in worshiping God. This where I can stop for now....

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:56 am

twitter.com/jamesheb831
johnheb
@jamesheb831

Joined April 2017

12.com.ua/profile?id=201242
Mark
Odesa, Kiev region, Ukraine.
61 year, is looking for a woman for serious relationship.
I am here for a very serious relationship
Single is one child.
Brown eyes, brown hair.
Height: 185 cm, weight: 85 kg.
Education: Ph.D., work: state. official.
Do not smoke or drink alcohol.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:59 am

m.beboo.ru/photopage/9000453
Kenny , Biddeford, USA, 61

america-dating.site/de/man/47585
stevemark
I'm from: US United States
City of: maryland
I'm need: a female 40-75 years old for relationship
About me: 1 child
Some words about myself: i am a very kind man

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Carlos Anderson Santiago, andersoncarlos3716@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:18 pm

h.tagged.com/profile/6093592263
Anderson carlos
58 · New York City, NY

How are you doing today? My name is Anderson carlos,but i must confess you are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes, I just wanted to compliment you on that. And yes I do have to admit that you have exquisite looks, your profile are very attractive. It is a privilege to have found you here, You’re exquisitely beautiful but please i will like to get to know you better and i will like us to hold upon a good relationship with a perfect understanding.Please send me your email my dear or you can get back to me through my private email address below so that i can tell you more about me and also send you my lovely picture (andersoncarlos3716@gmail.com)so hoping to receive lovely reply from you,or you can add me up on facebook(Carlos Anderson Santiago)

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100034104257932
Carlos Anderson Santiago
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Sacramento, California

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Carlos Anderson Santiago, andersoncarlos3716@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:51 pm

look on hangout

Doug Heckmann
in the forum since May 06, 2011
see
viewtopic.php?p=196566#p196566

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Donald Smith, donald_smith1959@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:47 am

Donald Smith
<Donald_smith1959@outlook.com> wrote:

How are you doing today? I must first thank you for providing your email address to me. I have to admit that you are really wonderful and beautiful woman. I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for both of us. Once again my name is Donald Smith I am 58 years old. A native of Mount Savage, Maryland, United States of America. I am happy to find you in my present and I will like to be associated with you, what I desire is simply in your attribute i have to bring love to my world again because I am a single father. I lost my wife three years ago in a car crash. I have a son who is 14 years old. My son's name is Barry , he is a good and intelligent boy and i take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy. I am an American army working in Kabul the capital city of Afghanistan but we will be going home next month after my retirement. I believe in love because it heal wounded heart and broken spirit, I don't have any relationship after the death of my wife because i have been busy in the city of Kabul fighting the Taliban, to restore peace in the country. I want you to understand that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socioeconomic Barrier, religious, language, age, nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing there is love and understanding and in a little time we will be staying together by the special grace of God.

There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to. I am a fun loving, jovial, kind, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him I want someone who is happy with her life. someone, who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. Please check the attached you will see my photos. And also please, feel free to tell me about yourself and also send your photos to me.

I wish you a nice day and i hope to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail
Thanks. Donald

Return to “Military scams”