It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:04 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Johnson Packs, johnson_4ualone@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Peter England, peterengland313@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:38 pm

suchenliebe
from Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Looking for a woman between 50 - 99, for serious relationship
Weight:198 lbs (90 kg)
Height:5’8” (173 cm)
Hair color: black
Eye color:brown
Education:bachelors degree
Marital Status:widowed
Ethnicity:white / caucasian
Children:yes, and they live away from home
Living:with kids :D
Nationality:United States
Religion:Christian / Catholic
Income:50-75.000
Last Login:06-28-2013 13:26:52

About
Trying to meet new people. I am a 55 years old open minded man from Alabama. I have brown eyes and black hair, my body is a few extra pounds, and I live with kids. I have children, and they live away from home Life is too short to let it pass you.

sorry for the late response..i was busy with work ...hope i am forgiven....
thanks for the reply once again..i am delighted ..well as you already know i am Peter ..Peter England ..and from Birmingham Alabama..also widowed for 5 years now ..wife died in an accident whiles i was in Iraq .and quite funny i think you and me have one thing in common..thats because my wife was coming home after picking our son from school ...when they had the accident and as fate would have it ..my son was saved but wife died ...but as the saying goes ..life goes on ..i have been single all these years and recently my son wrote me a mail telling me he now has a girl he is crushing on and that i should also try to find a woman for myself..that my dear i found very funny because my 13 year old son is now giving me advise on finding love ...but you know i do love and cherish him so much so here i am taking his advise ..i am new on the dating site ..looking for love once again and yes i was married for 19 years ...to the first woman or should i say girl i fell in love with that was my late wife so i must say i do not have much experience on the aspect of women ...but then again i think i can try ..i am now in Afghanistan ..and yes i am a Christian ...a strong one i should say .As much as i hated it and still hate it i am the only child of my parents but as fate would have it ..Dad passed away when i was in College and Mom is now old and is being taken care of ....
I do hope that we would be able to get to know more about us and then also see where all this would take us ..So yes i am interested in you ..hope to hear from you soon ..

Received: from [173.193.202.116]
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013

IP: 173.193.202.116
Hostname: us9.anonymox.net
ISP: SoftLayer Technologies
Organization: Hosting Services
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (5)
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Illinois
City: Chicago

Peter England, peterengland313@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Smith, johnsonsmith515@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:35 am

badoo
Good 56, New York, NY

Johnson.smith137 skype
johnsonsmith515@gmail.com
chrisseward140@yahoo.com

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

babsbw2004
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Woods, james4woods@live.com

Postby babsbw2004 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:48 pm

I have just been scammed by someone using all these pictures 10/11/2013-10/28/2013. The contact was made on USmilitarysingles.com. His email address henryengland1@yahoo.com. Says he was in Afghanistan serving in Army. Station in FT Rucker, AL... said his birthday was 11/14/1962 Divorced, 1 11y/o boy Charles. we talked on yahoo messenger his English was very broken, did not pay attention to details of our conversation, was not (intune) for being a SGT. Things just didn't add up then he started asking me to send some expensive headphones, expensive unlocked galaxy phone etc. I started going through all our messages/emails and looked up the IP address. out of 15 they were all linked to FL, CA, Ran a couple of pictures on Google Images and it took me to your website. Thank God He didn't get anything from me. I also have another name said he was the contact to sending the package to England.
Eric Afotey phone number-331-684-7345, email address- mrericafotey@outlook.com.IP65.55.34.88. Thankyou for having this site.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:56 pm

welcome to RS and thanks for the update, if you still have his email texts with $$$ request feel free to post it. and please stop contact with him and you not alone in this case. we were here for you :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

kokakola
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: George Steve-- george_steve123@hotmail.com

Postby kokakola » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:14 pm

Hi everybody!!! I would like to find the real person, who's pictures were stolen, please, help me with that.
Now his name is George Steve: george_steve123@hotmail.com
Here is his introduction letter:
"
Thanks for giving me your email address on Skype. I will like to chat with you next time on email. Please i do not normally enter Skype, that's why i decided to give you my email address on Skype. I'll tell you all about me now because I do not know when I'll be on Skype for you, I use Skype to receive public information from States . I will try to bring out time for us on Skype soon.
I had a bad experience in last year's while trying to date someone on internet and I pray that I will be lucky this time, as you know that the Internet is the largest street in the world. There are many good and bad people in it. As you already known, my name is Mr. George Steve, i am from New York, United States of America. I was born March 7th 1962, I'm 51 years old now. I attended (Texas A & M University, USA). I started my career in the Army Reserve and assigned to 108 OSUT Infantry Division, based in Texas City. I served in a variety of positions in Division 82 of the U.S. Army infantry battalion. I work as regular military personnel serving in the U.S. Army the last batch of soldiers in Afghanistan. Although the war is over we are reinforcing the structure of job security and help in training Afghanistan security forces , but I will go home for my retirement next two months. I lost my wife in an automobile accident February 27th, 2008 and since then I have not engaged with any other woman. I have two sons and the live in the U.S. with a guardian taking care of them for me .
I can say that I enjoyed my work and the army because i have been there for more than 24 years. I achieved a very good name and reputation that is not for sale. I am loyal and I'm looking for a woman who I can share my life as I go for my retirement. I pray and hope that you are the woman who i am looking for. I love nature and travel a lot, as a military officer. I'd like to meet someone with good heart. There is usually a smile on my face and I am proud and happy with what ever I have. I have met with difficulties in life, especially when I lost my beautiful wife. But, in spite of all that I have never stopped being grateful to God because he is the omnipotent and omnipresent God.
I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family. I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.
Attached are my photos. I pray and hope that you will not disappoint me and I also like you to tell me more about yourself. Your hobby in the current age, the city that you are living in and everything about you. Also tell me what you like and things you hate. And try to send me your own pictures.
I hope to hear from you soon and good day
Your faithfully,
George Steve."

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: George Steve-- george_steve123@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:43 am

Hi, kokakola, first and foremost this : http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 80#p239980" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It is dangerous.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Greenwood, richard.greenwood48@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:50 pm

richard.greenwood48@gmail.com

badoo.com/01279998189/
Richard 57, Arco, ID
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Morgan Jeffrey - morganjeffreyx2@live.com

Postby Pandora » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:31 pm

email address also here, with diff. pic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 97#p379897" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Donards D <donardawson56@hotmail.com>

Postby BrightStar » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:40 pm

donardawson56@hotmail.com

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6008696521

Donards D
Last Active:5 hours ago
Profile Views:256 times

Hello dear, I like your profile, you are a beautiful woman, my heart loves you.I am capt Donard Lawson, a us army, please send me through my email address (donardawson56@hotmail.com

Open on RN on Microsoft... 5 times.... hasn't forwarded on another IP :(

Letter from this scammer

Donard Lawson <donardawson56@hotmail.com>

Dear xxx,

Thanks for honoring my invitation. I am sincerely sorry for my late letter due to the nature of my job here in Kabul. I am pleased to get contact with you. I am writing you a little note about me, am also sending you few photos of me, that you will find in the appendix. I am a fun loving man, I love nature and all the best it has to offer, such as: beholding the peacefulness of the ocean, the beauty of evergreen environment and the wonderfulness of the mountains. I have a great sense of humor. My desire is to meet a matured, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive woman who wants a partner, soul companion, lover for a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship.

Now let me brief you a little bit about me. My name is Donard Lawson. I am an American army officer on duty in Afghanistan. I will retire from active service very soon. I have no wife now, my ex wife had died years ago and I have only one loving son Philip Lawson, who is now schooling in London.

It will be nice if we can stay in touch, to come together and grow older with each other, since it is my plan to go into a new relationship after my resignation. In my own word, I prefer a harmonious relationship where I can be happy again and settle peacefully after my resignation. I have had so many dangers and risk in my profession, but I always cheer up and have fun with friends. Meanwhile, I'm looking for a true and meaningful relationship where there is love, passion, respect and caring. My hobbies include jogging, basketball, music, horseback riding, traveling, golfing, diving and swimming.

I feel more happier and alive when I stay near or beneath ornamental trees, reading some couple of books or having a glass of red wine at fire place, but a man's happiness is never complete until there is a woman right beside him. Who knows, perhaps you are the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open more doors of blessing and affection in our life. I will be glad to hear from you soon, and maybe you can also send me some photos of you. Until later, I send you kind greetings.

Please feel free to tell me more about you and also send me your pictures for me to keeps.

Sincerely regards,

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Frank William - captfrank123@outlook.com

Postby Pandora » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:07 pm

tagged.com
Frank W

Last Active: 21 hours ago
Profile Views: 47 times
Ethnicity: Native American

junk message
Wie geht es dir heute? Mein Name ist Frank William, ich war beeindruckt, als ich sah Ihr Profil i werden daran interessiert, mehr über Sie wissen, bitte, wenn Sie Interesse an meiner Freundschaft sind und mehr über mich wissen, antworten Sie mir wieder auf (captfrank123@outlook.com) oder Drop Ihre E-Mail für mich wichtigere Themen mit Ihnen teilen. Haben Sie einen großen Tag vor.
Google TL
How are you today? My name is Frank William, I was impressed when i saw your profile i will be interested to know more about you, please if you are interested in my friendship and know more about me, please reply me back on (captfrank123 @ outlook. com) or drop share your email with you for me more important issues. If you have a big day ahead.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:24 pm

.badoo.com/01299415442/
Chris 57, New York, NY

Obviously a kid being used to phish for contacts by a gang! All he says is this....

ok so do you have a skype
ok is only this site you have
i mean that do you have a yahoo or gmail
no my dear am actually so do you have a yahoo or gmail ....?
no my dear can you create a skype ride now...?
is email of skype or
my skype name is chris.seward16
please my dear want is your skype name

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:27 pm

^^ "Kabul, Afghanistan" :liar:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chris Seward, chris.seward16@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:34 pm

^^^^^^

his yahoo...........

my email is chris.seward16@outlook.com

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:19 am

From Jaga post--> james4woods@live.com
hit to skype :
Skype Name james.woods122
Full name James Woods
Location Stone Mountain, United States
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:07 pm

frankmill

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: New york
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Voluptuous
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree

Subject: hi
Hello Dear,
I am very glad to meet you on website. My name is Frank Miller, I'm from USA.i am serving as a Commandant under NATO special joint task force in Kabul, Afghanistan.. I once had a wife who died in a car accident and since then I`ve been living a lonely life. I'm going home to my retirement this year, 2014. I want a serious, honest, faithful and romantic woman to call my wife, and I will love her for life. I want a woman who is kind,honest,and sincere for longterm relationship. I hope you are the woman. I hope I can trust you. I need your answer with some pictures, tell me a little about yourself. I'll tell you more about myself as soon as you reply to my message. Have a nice day.
Contact me via my private email address:
Email: (captfrank123@outlook.com) email same as above, see Aug 2014 post by Pandora

ms061161@gmail.com

From IP: 50.117.34.80
ISP: EGIHosting

mugu proxy

Return to “Military scams”