It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:37 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Johnson Packs, johnson_4ualone@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Douglas Joe - Skype douglas.joe6

Postby Pandora » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:11 am

tagged.com
Joe D

Last Active: 6 hours ago
Profile Views: 70 times
Tagline: truthful woman
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Christian

add. pic

junk message
Nice to you.am Witwe treffen nach einer wahrheitsgemäße Frau Meine skype douglas.joe6 danke

google TL
Nice to meet you.am widow after a truthful woman My skype douglas.joe6 thanks

douglas.joe6

new york, United States
pic already posted
IP: 41.66.226.117
Tema, Ghana

Douglas Joe - Skype douglas.joe6

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Larry Johnson, larryjohnson4321@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:44 pm

zorpia.com/profile#!johnsonlarry0111
johnson
56, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Hello, dear, good day, and how was your evening? My name is Larry Johnson, and I want us to be friends, so that we could learn more about each other, so if you do not mind, please reply back to me with your email address so Que I will send you my picture and explain more Statement for the best call you can write me through my email address (Larry Johnson 4321atyahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon
Larry, Skype, larry.s82
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

"sgt. Jarvis England" - sgt.land7@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:01 am

Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 21:28:58 -0800
Subject: About Me

Hello Dear,
Thank you for contacting me through Zorpia and I was very very happy reading some reply from you there yesterday. Its a pleasure communicate with you. I am so much interested in knowing you more better and getting

acquainted. I was introduced to online dating by a colleague of mine who retired and married after serving 12 years in the Marine here with us and in my quest for LOVE and my passion for adventure. I am here for serious chemistry and make a life partner. What about you?

My name is Jarvis England widowed with no kids and I am the only child of my parents. Both parents have died some 9 years ago. My Dad died as Group Captain with the United States of America Air force while my mother used to be a flight attendant ( that's where they met each other (laughs) ). I am currently serving with the U.S Army as an Active duty personal (Intelligent Special Force) in Unit Base Camp, Syria for a mission and have worked up to the rank of a Sergeant Major.
I am calm, polite easy going and dedicated in every of my life endeavors and will want to leave service as soon as am convinced I am happily in love with a woman that understands me because my mother will always tell me that age is not a barrier whenever it comes to the thing of the heart (LOVE).... Do you have a different approach to that?
My hobbies are reading, biking, swimming, playing games and practicing engineering ( I read structural engineering in the university )
Kindly tell me more about yourself and if you don't mind send me some of your cute looking pictures.

Thank you for your time as I await anxiously for your email reply.
pics (4)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

"sgt. Jarvis England" - sgt.land7@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:21 am

Z; Jarvis
50, Chester, Illinois, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 30‑99, in Poland.

Interests
Don Moen (praise & Worship Leader)
Marriage Is Beautiful
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white

CHAT;;
Greetings to you. My name is Sgt. Jarvis England and i am from California, USA. I am 50 years old and presently serving with the last batch of military peacekeeping force in Unit Bas Camp Syria. I just saw your profile with your profile picture and will like us to be friends because you look so matured and captivating. hope to read from you soon so that i will tell you more about myself.

Best Regards,
Sgt. Jarvis England

clones at;
... linkedin.com/in/johnson-larry-497b43102?trk=pub-pbmap
johnson larry
Military Officer at Military Sealift Command
Hammond, Luizjana
Shipping

... plus.google.com/104770487962098170466/about
tony pickney barry.
available to the public
- 22/04/2015

... badoo.com/0482568052
Chris, 58
Dome, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

About me:
Ich bin ein Mann, der das Leben lebt, wie es mir geht. Ich glaube nicht an morgen, egal was ich do. The besten Tage meines Lebens sind noch zu kommen, und ich bin auf der Suche nach jemandem, der für eine lange Zeit Beziehung, die führen kann lieben und kümmern uns um mich keine Sorgen, denn es wird hier sein, die Ehe.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

englandhellinger@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:03 pm

hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3444780
hellinger
Male, 51 Years Old
From Los Angeles, CA
im englsndhellinger from us i work with the us Army i have son and Daughter 14 and 13 years old

Hi nice one good how are you doing today , sorry for late reply im busy this why if you dont mind you can write to me also on (englandhellinger @ gmail.com since you dont want to give me yours , you are right because i dont know you i will like to know you this why im asking but you can also send mail to me and i will reply you so we can start to know more from each other , thank you once again

Skypes.......
englandhellinger
englandhellinger1
jenya12041993

.facebook.com/england.hellinger
England Hellinger
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joseph Brown, josephbrown2233@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:10 pm

waydate
JosephBrown58
58 y/o man
Baltimore, USA

My name is Joseph Brown, It is a privilege to have found you here, i am here for a serious relationship. I will like to get to know you better and i will like us to hold upon a good relationship with a perfect understanding,
Please send me your email address, so that i can tell you more about me and also send you my lovely picture

Ok here is my email address josephbrown2233@hotmail.com i will be happy to read from you soo

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Roland Smith, smithsmith06@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun May 08, 2016 6:41 pm

matchdoctor.com/profile_smith595
smith595
56-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 50 - 90
Tyler, Texas, United States
Last Activity: Yesterday
m just an honest man who likes meeting people. i like going to the beach and also i love nature, i like going out with my partner, and i always do anything within my power to make my partner happy always.

hello pretty
how are you doing? i will like to know more about you and maybe we can get closer

ok, here is my email (smithsmith06@yahoo.com) so you can write me then i will send you some of my photos i have been trying to upload a photo here but it's not working and i don't really know what to do.

email...

hello dear, i'm so happy you wrote to my email, hope you are doing good. i have been waiting for your message for a long time and i feel so happy. i will like to know more about you, but first here are my photos and i will also like to get yours too. smith roland.

Image Image Image

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

josebryne001@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue May 31, 2016 11:17 am

Subject: Hello dear.

Hello dear.

How are you doing, hope you are having a nice day?. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to write to you. It's a pleasure getting in touch with you. I'm sending you few photos of me in the attachment, and I hope you will like that. Once again my name is Jose Bryne. I am 59 year old from Baltimore Maryland, United States of America. I will be glad to remain in touch with you, and to meet each other personally. I am a fun loving man with great sense of humor, I love nature and all the best it has to offer, such as: beholding the peacefulness of the ocean, the beauty of evergreen environment and the wonderful nature of the mountains. My desire is to meet a matured, sensitive, sensuous woman who wants a partner, soul companion, lover for a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship.

It will be nice if we can stay in touch, to come together and grow older with each other, since it is my plan to go into a new relationship after my retirement. In my own word, I prefer a harmonious relationship where I can be happy again and settle peacefully after my retirement. I have had so many dangers and risk in my profession, but I always cheer up and have fun with friends. Meanwhile, I'm looking for a true and meaningful relationship where there is love, passion, respect and caring. I want you to know that though I can't fix all of your troubles, i assure that I'll be there for you through all the seasons of life. That's one constant you can always count on. My hobbies include jogging, basketball, music, horseback riding, traveling, golfing, diving and swimming.

Also, I feel happier and alive when I stay near or beneath ornamental trees, reading some couple of books or having a glass of red wine at fire place, but a man's happiness is never complete until there is a woman right beside him. Who knows, perhaps you are the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open more doors of blessing and affection in our life. I will be glad to hear from you soon, send me some photos of you, i want to behold whom i am discussing with. I would also like you to write and tell me about yourself. looking forward to receive your reply from you.

Best Regards,
Jose Bryne.

Sent some corny flower and picknick pictures and these:
ImageImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert Sturgeon, robertsturgeon.w62@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:33 pm

OASIS
dexterdesire
Male 53
San Francisco | California | United States
i am a down to earth , fun loving man with an awesome sense of humor, i love out doors, horses, i love walking in the woods , i am dependable, kind and caring. honesty remains my watch word.
What I'm Looking For
someone that is loyal determined, kind and caring . that can be trusted and above all should share the same view as myself.

how are you doing? it is an honor having you here. i would love to get to know you more. your profile sounds very interesting and this is my email robertsturgeon.w62@outlook.com . i would be happy to hear from you.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

josebryne001@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:17 pm

same scammer, new profile

Ok here is my email address josebryne001@hotmail.com i will be happy to read from you soon

mdr, Josebryne57
58-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 47 - 99
Curtis Bay, Maryland, United States
Last Activity: Today
I believe in Love
about myself:
I am a fun loving man with great sense of humor, I love nature and all the best it has to offer, such as: beholding the peacefulness of the ocean, the beauty of evergreen environment and the wonderful nature of the mountains. My desire is to meet a matured, sensitive, sensuous woman who wants a partner, soul companion, lover for a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship.

education: Associates degree
ethnicity: Native American
job: Political/Govt/Civil Service/Military
about my work:
There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to. I am a fun loving,jovial,kind,lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless.

I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him I want someone who is happy with her life. someone, who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: josebryne001@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:48 pm

Hello my dear
How are you and how is your family?

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Johnson Packs, johnson_4ualone@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:21 pm

Hello my dear,
Jose Bryne <Josebryne001@hotmail.com>

Hello my dear,

How are you doing today? hope all is well with you over there, I feel very happy when i receive your mail. Thank you so much for your response, I will appreciate us being good friends in sincerity, honesty and trust although we just knew each other, we can share ideas and discuss about more issues as we talk more about ourselves. My dear, my wife died of Leukemia in University of Maryland Medical center Baltimore in 2010, living one son behind for me. My son is staying with his grandmother in Dublin, Republic of Ireland, he is 19 years. I want you to know that our meeting was not by accident but was destined by God, all i need from you is to give me the chance to come into your life and i promise to make you the happiest woman on earth. I also want you to know that sometime the purity and truthfulness of love through an Internet relationship far passes that of one based on physical contact, please feel free to tell me anything you think i should know about you and i will also tell you more about myself so that we will get to know each other much better. Your presence in my life brings wonderful smiles and loving thoughts within my heart. I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams

More about myself, I am a Sergeant major I attended basic training and armor advanced individual training at fort Knox, Kentucky. my military education includes basic non commissioned officer's course, advanced non commissioned officer's course, first sergeant's course, M1/M1A1 tank master gunner course, master fitness trainer course, battle staff non commissioned officer's course, and the United States Army Sergeants Academy I joined the army when i was 18 years old and have been an army officer till now but to retire next month after 41 years of good service

I am a fun loving man, jovial, kind, easy going, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, swimming, traveling, cooking etc, and my plans is to settle down and start something good to keep myself busy after retirement. I know that you are not perfect nor can I claim to be either, but please believe me, when I say that I want to be by your side, to hold your hand, to treasure you in the morning and in the noon-tide, to be next to you, to be held close to your heart now and for the rest of my living years, to comfort you, dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears, to fight your battles and show no shame to scream my love for you out loud all over the land, i send to you more of my pictures, i will be appreciate if you can send your pictures to me,

I wish you a wonderful week and please take very good care of yourself as i wait for your reply

With love.

Jose

kiss

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Albert - albert.rich55@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:45 pm

Hallo Schatz
Wie geht es Ihnen heute? Mein Name ist Albert, ich bin ein Bürger von Amerika, aber ich bin derzeit außerhalb Amerikanischen für eine Aufgabe und ich kann Zeit haben, Sie zu treffen. Hier ist meine E-Mail. (Albert.rich55@gmail.com)
Wenn Sie nichts dagegen haben, werde ich wie Sie, um mich durch meine E-Mail zu schreiben, damit ich Ihnen mehr über mein Selbst erzählen kann und Ihnen auch mehr meiner Bilder schicken kann.
Ich bin wirklich auf der Suche nach einer ernsthaften Beziehung und ich hoffe, dass Sie das gleiche tun.
Bitte schreiben Sie mir über meine E-Mail oder Sie können mir Ihre E-Mail-Text, so können wir eine private Konversation, damit ich Ihnen sagen, mehr über mein Selbst.
Hi sweetheart
How are you today? My name is Albert, I am a citizen of America, but I am currently outside American for a task and I may have time to meet you. Here is my email. (Albert.rich55@gmail.com)
If you do not mind, I'll like you to write me through my email so I can tell you more about my self and can send you more of my pictures.
I am really looking for a serious relationship and I hope that you do the same.
Please write me about my email or you can email me your text so we can make a private conversation so I can tell you more about my self.
sma, albert

I am a simple man by nature

Location Littleton, United States Status Single
Age 55, Male , 6'0" (183 cm) Seeking Female

I am a simple man by nature and I like to share most of my time with people around me. I hate lies.I live my life to be useful to people around me and I like to hangout with friends. I am a loving man and caring who enjoys the happiness of other, I like to respect women in everything I do. I believe that this is a great opportunity for me to share my heart with that lucky woman who I owe all my love and respect.
My Identity & Personality
Ethnicity White (Caucasian)
Nationality United States
Occupation Military
Education Bachelors Degree
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
I am looking for a woman whom I can share my love with. Loving and caring woman who understands what it means to be in love. A woman who can look into my eyes and read my heart. A woman who is also tired of being lonely in the heart. I want a woman that I will protect every day of her life and express my love to her always.
Meetups
I am looking for a woman whom I can share my love with. Loving and caring woman who understands what it means to be in love. A woman who can look into my eyes and read my heart. A woman who is also tired of being lonely in the heart. I want a woman that I will protect every day of her life and express my love to her always.
DealBreakers

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Albert - albert.rich55@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:59 pm

Greetings from Albert
Albert Richard <albert.rich55@gmail.com>

Hello dear,
Thanks for writing me on me through email for easy communication and also to know our selves very well, that is why I want us to write via email which is very safe for our privacy. Am sorry for keeping you waiting. How are you doing today? Hope every body is doing well in your family, It's my pleasure to meet you and i would like to tell you little more about myself, I hope you will also do the same. You can also send your picture to me, As you already know my name is Albert Richard. I am from United State. I was born in Taxes and my birthday was on 10th February. I am Military officer and engineer in the united state army. I have a son named ''James'' he is 11 years old, My son is living with his mother.

I have been in Afghanistan for 15 months. Am 55 years, divorced but I take care of my son's needs. I married my first wife for 10 years but she had no child with me, she died after a brief illness, then after some years, I married again the woman who gave birth to my only son James. My ex wife divorced me and went to another man because I am always out for my job. I am looking for a long team relationship, some one that i will spend and share my life with and also share my joy with the person. I am set to end my service in few months to come then I will be free if every thing goes well with me as I planned it, but I will have my vacation soon and I can come and meet you.

I don't have to be the first man in your life, but I may be your last because I want to live happily with any woman that will come into my live. I'm looking forward to find someone to develop a serious relationship with, so if you are looking for only friendship or just hanging out then I am not the right person for you .I am a responsible Man. I enjoy my job and I thrive for success in everything I do. I enjoy intelligent conversation, all outdoors, movies, reaching goals, relaxing, cooking, born fires, boating, sports, romance, partying with friends, cars, and I love traveling just to mention but a few. I am very adventurous. Commercial crab fishing and much of them are some examples of thrills I have been lucky enough to survive with. Am stationed in Afghanistan as UN soldier fighting against Taliban's to bring peace in Afghanistan even though things are getting worst every day but we are doing our best to save life's . I am a very caring and loving man. I am average man by nature.

I'm looking for a true intimate and meaningful relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving man, jovial, lovely and passionate. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies include jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, traveling, golfing etc. I also like pets like dog, cat etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love with all my heart, the woman that I will spend my life with. Someone, who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will build a happy and enviable home.

I do not seek for perfection because no one is perfect. A man's happiness will never be completed until there is a woman right beside him. I believe that you will be right woman for me for responding to my message in the site because I have never been to dating site before, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. please I want to remind you that two can only walk together when they agree within themselves. we are no more youths, so we have to be honest to each other so that we can build a happy life for our better future. Please, feel free to tell me more about yourself and Have a wonderful day and I hope to hear from you soon, be safe.

Take good care of yourself,
Albert Richard

ImageImageImage
"Dav_Copy.jpg"

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John david aka johnson mark - johndavid649@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat May 20, 2017 7:44 pm

plus.google.com/111257629515216268812
John david
Description: johnson mark
Lives in: in Arizonan
Job: Edens & us soldier
School: united state of American 1967

Good day my angel. How are you doing today and know that you are having a wonderful day my angel.thank you
so much to accept my request i am very happy to you. Please i will send you email to me so that will can chat

Good Morning my friend Happy New Year my name is John David and I am from United States of America
in Arizona and you. I am interested in you.could you please send me a message to my email will be able
to send you my picture and also tell you more about myself. This is my email address being more self-hours. johndavid649@gmail.com
Thank you
John David

I wish you long life and prosperity thank you so much for your message this morning i am very happy my angel to you i will like you to get back to my email so i can tell you something about myself and will know more about ourselves. Thank you

mixed pics:
General George W. Casey Jr.
see here:
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=28118&start=75#p526652

General Richard A. Cody
see here:
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=26715&start=45#p526651

Return to “Military scams”