It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:35 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sgt Leigh Ann Hester

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Dunpeal Hunter
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sgt Leigh Ann Hester

Postby Dunpeal Hunter » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:42 pm

Leigh Ann Hester,
Hello my dearest,
Thanks for your kind response as a matter of fact, I am very happy to read your mail, however, I really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else.
I will like to use this opportunity to let you know about me ,I Sergeant Leigh Ann Hester, USA Army, single, serving in USA army, my contact address in USA is 76B Van Nessi Avenue Westward San Jose -California -United States of America, Earlier i was serving in USA Victory Base Baghdad, but i was recently posted to work as Intelligence Agencies attached with United States of America Embassy Tripoli-Libya.

It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? as i told you earlier in my previous mail i sent to you. My name is Ann Leigh Hester, I am US military officer currently in Libya now, and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.
My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters rebels who planned to overthrow the government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.
Out of the total fund my share was $2,750,000 ( Two million, seven hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country ( Libya) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country, So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you. I hope you will not disappoint me.

It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a save cargo delivery and security company ''and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination. This delivery is going to be handle legally by the '' Paragon cargo delivery and security company'' and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be packed safely in a truck box and the same box will be deliver to you in your country. I have decide to compensate you with 20% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you successfully. While the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.
Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.
Conclusively, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Accept my warm regards,
Ann.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:51 am

Dunpeal Hunter

What is the email address of the scammers? Please BLOCK after reporting.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Emily Madison Noah - emilynoah555@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:07 pm

Subject: It's a pleasure to meet you‏‏,‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Hello Dear,
Thanks for your urgent response, I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise, My name is Emily Madison Noah, I am US military/Nasa officer currently in Libya now. and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. however, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else. It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day?.

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $4.3,000,000 (Four Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Libya) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country, So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trust worthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you.

It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a Security Company and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.

This delivery is going to be handle legally by the Security Company and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be deliver to you in your country. I have decide to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete, this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively,i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal,your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. Attached here is my picture and the photocopy of the money.
I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

love from.
Emily Madison Noah,

Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 08:40:08 +0000

new pic >> Image
bonniegrower.com/2013/it-all-begins-with-a-puppy-or-nine-part-2-annapolis-md-pet-photographer

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Emily Madison Noah, emilynoah555@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:05 pm

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

brownmichelle3012@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:29 pm

michelle22 ...... christhammock222@gmail.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: oklahoma
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Ethnicity: Native American

Personal Description:

i am here looking for a nice friends both men and women are welcome, write me brownmichelle3012 at g mail dot com

80.248.79.185 ..... Maritime Lome/Togo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sharon jackson - sharonjackson18@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:28 pm

Subject: It is my pleasure meeting you!‏‏‏

Hi Dear,Thanks for your kind response and i am very happy after reading your mail.

It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? My name is Sharon Jackson, I am 35 years old however, i really want to establish a true relationship with you and even to have a business partnership as well.

I am US military officer currently in Libya, and i will like to get you acquainted because I am a loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting and sharing views with people and also knowing their way of life, I also enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

My dear,I want you to know the problems we are facing here in Libya as we are being attacked everyday by insurgents and car bomb explosion, but during our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for importation of weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by my Army officers troop present to share the money among us and which we did.

My share is $4,560,000 (Four Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand united states Dollars ) I am seeking your assurance and assistance to secure my share of the money out of this country ( Libya ) for safe keeping on my behalf.

If you can trusted, I will really want you to assure me that if this money gets to you in your country that you will not disappoint me, until when I will come to your country to collect the money from you. I would also want you to know that i have made a solid arrangements with a reliable security and delivery company and they have promised to corporate to deliver the funds through their diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.

This delivery is going to be handle legally by the security company and there will not be any form of risk involve during the process and the money will be packaged safely in a military truck box case. and I have decide to compensate you with 15% of the total money once you received the money, while the rest balance shall be for my investment capital in your country.

Meanwhile; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

Please do not discuss this matter to a third party, and if you are not interested to this business please kindly delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I hope my explanation is very clear but should in case of any question, please feel free to ask via email
only because we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message.
I wait for your immediate reply.

Love from.
Sharon .

Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 00:58:49 +0000

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sharon jackson - sharonjackson18@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:51 pm

Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 12:58:45 +0000
Subject: Hello My Dear.‏‏‏‏‏

Hello My Dear,I am Miss Sharon Jackson‏‏‏ , I am a United State Army officer, from united state of America,
i came in-contact with you today, am pleading to contact me with my private email here (sharonjackson18@hotmail.com) i have some issue to tell you about my duty jobs ok,i'm waiting for your mail.

Thanks
Miss Sharon.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Katherinen Cullen - Katherinencullen101@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:19 pm

best4date/
kath221
(Katherinen cullen)
Date of birth: 25.5.1983
Date of registration: 18.12.2015
Sex: Female

Hello, Nice to see your profile here. Do you care to be my friend? you can contact me at this my email address (Katherinencullen101@hotmail.com) so that i can send you my photo and more about myself. waiting to hear from you Please do not write me back on this site, please i will appreciate to receive your response to my private email address (Katherinencullen101@hotmail.com) so that i can send you my photo I am Katherinen your new friend.

Skype; live:katherinencullen101 - Katherine ncullen

Katherinencullen101@hotmail.com ->
facebook.com/stanley.jeanlouis
Stanley Jean Louis
2 friends (black male)
lack of pics and info

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:21 pm

ochotek.pl/
kath221
Country Poland
Online: YES

Hello, Nice to see your profile here. Do you care to be my friend? you can contact me at my email address so that i can send you my photo and more about myself. waiting to hear from you Please do not write me back on this site, please i will appreciate to receive your response to my private email address (Katherinencullen101@hotmail.com) so that i can send you my photo I am Katherinen your new friend.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:25 pm

imagefap/ Katherine221
Sexual orientation: Straight
Birth: 20/05/1971

About Me
I am a simple woman. Very stable and employed. I work ad a process development and my computers. I am also love to travel,shop,cuddle,love laugh,and try new adventures,i'm very down to earth with a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and i am always smiling. I am a good listener,a great communicator and an awesome friend. I am honest, trustworthy,faithful and loyal. I am also a homebody that prefers nights at home, making dinner and watching a movie. I simply like quiet evenings with that special someone. I think,it is easy to fall in love but we need to learn to stay in love and nevertaken adventage of. I,m just an awesome person who is starting a new chapter in life. I am very excited to see where this chapter is going to take me. I'm not looking to play games or deal with anyone that brings drama my way. If you feel this is you drop me a few lines.

Comment:
Hello Dear, my name is. Katherine W.Cullen,
i hope all is well with you? I am a soldier. i am from united states of America i saw your profile today. and some thing about you motivated me to communicate with you, I have some thing Special to share with You, Contact me via email,(Katherinencullen101@hotmail.com) send me your email address in my box so that i will send my photo and share with you wot is on my mind and tell you more about me ok

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michelle Brown - michellebrown034@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:26 pm

oncedating.com/member/profile_michellelov.html
michellelov ( michelle )
female, 36,
Lome, Togo.
Looking for male
Relationship status single

Hi dear friend,I'M michelle brown. I am a UNITED STATE MilitaryFrom united state of America. Am supportive
and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend. I read your profile from site and pick interest on you. I will
like to establish mutual friendship with you. Please let continue our conversation through my private address
Here is my michellebrown034@gmail.com address I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as
soon as i receive your mail.
Thanks and regards.
michelle brown
michellebrown034@gmail.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

lannhester80@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:16 pm

Hester Ann
35 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 5:23 am
Beigetreten February 26, 2016. Lebt in New York City, New York.

it's a pleasure to meet you.
My name is Sgt. Leigh Ann Hester, a United States Army officer from united state of America, Please contact me through my private email address which is (lannhester80@gmail.com), not in this site because i don't normally come here often.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kimberly Sanders - kimberlysanders35@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:24 pm

.. myspace.com/kimberlybaby35
Kimberlybaby35
kimberly sanders

Hi dear,It is my pleasure meeting you,I am Kimberly Sanders, I am a United State Army officer, from united
state of America, am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend, I read your profile here and
pick interest on you, I will like to establish mutual friendship with you.Please let continue our conversation through my private email box, Here is my email address (kimberlysanders35@hotmail.com) I will introduce
myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail.I will love to meet you for a serious relationship, I come in contact with you and I really wish to indicate my interest although am not always
available to write mail due to the condition of my duty.
Yours, Kimberly.
( kimberlysanders35@hotmail.com )

Skype; live:kimberlysanders35 - Kimberly Sanders

kimberlysanders35@hotmail.com ->
..facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011354767272
كبرياء رجل (Pride man)
friends 1
no pic

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Francis, army_mercy_francis@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:49 am

dateanindian.in/mm_profile.php?user=mercy114
mercy114
Sex: Female
City: HIDI
Province: Arunachal Pradesh
I need a man in my life is what I want in my life if you are good come to me i will give you my love and my life

please contact me with this mail ( army_mercy_francis@hotmail.com)

facebook.com/rajesh.jaiswal.3367
Mercy Francis

Image Image

facebook.com/rosa.jimenez.733076
Mercy Francis

Image Image

4th FB pic is posted here
see
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 75#p626275

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003491150260
Francis Mercy

facebook.com/kamyue.wong.7
Mercy Francis

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001027341017
Sergeant at U.S. Army
Studied Army Operational Research Group at U.S. Army War College
Lives in Houston, Texas
From Texas City, Texas

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

sgt.leigh@ hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:55 pm

zorpia
Leighgood
35, Chicago, Illinois, United States
Last seen 34 minutes ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 35‑99, in Sri Lanka.

hi dear i like your picture and i will be happy to be friend contat me here with my email, (sgt.leigh@ hotmail.com)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Military scams”