It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:12 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Kelvin Mark - kelvinmark62@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Queen Bee
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kelvin Mark - kelvinmark62@yahoo.com

Postby Queen Bee » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:37 pm

Oh no! I know the man as Alex Morgan!

He's posing on a dating website called Bumble as a Private Military consultant. He asked me for $1320 for a satellite phone and when I said I wasn't giving any bank details, he asked me to buy an iTunes card to the value. Oct 2017.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Littleiodine1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Littleiodine1 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:42 am

Well he has another name......as a Barnett roy parel. Was in military....he told me he been out of military for 3 yrs.....nd that he is a engineer. Nd he lived in austin texas......very sweet man, nd very attractive. We had sparks flying nd what was odd wasted no time in having me engaged to bcome mrs barnett peral......or as he said mrs mary barnett.......thats what got me, bc i hardly new him........but.b4 that i was told that he loved me.......we met on dating site...nd wow......he said he was 43 nd i was 12 yrs older. He was funny nd seemed so nice nd well mannered he helped me learn a few things. Nd to b patient. He was kinda of bossy bc he kept giving me orders. He told nd showed me photos of his daughter, age 12 named juliet, nd his son julian, age 7 or 8.......his phone number was 1 8635461859
The area code is from florida, i have his address that he gave me was his nd his parents in florida. nd he said he lived in gainsville,florida all his life.........i didnt see a gainsville, florida ......he asked me if he could barrow 300.00 dollars. Bc he forgot to pay his rent bfor spending his money on his kids christmas.........Nd i gave him a full report of y he wasnt get any money from me. Nd i never did........nd im not. He got very pissed off when i told him i couldnt help. He asked me again a couple of days after the 1st time. I told him no nd why. I was going to try nd get a loan. But my credit rating is not quite up to par. Is what i told him nd the i owe back taxs.......from 2014.......nd that was today nd he left. We made a vow to never leave each other. Nd he sent me photos.so those r the photos of my barnett roy parel. Hot headed nd a very sweet talker. So please can u tell me who it is in the photo. Just want to say so sorry u were a victim of scam artists.......nd i hope your daughter turns out just like you. You were my everything. Goodluck. To your future......i loved you just as much as i did then. Thankyou for your time.

Nd this next one was just thursday....dec 28th

lesya.vasilchenko
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lesya.vasilchenko » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:45 pm

markjon10109@gmail.com
Обманщик , берегитесь
this is the fake person, changed his name again and continues to fool people. Here is his new name. Mark Jones <markjon10109@gmail.com>
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100017924920522

Last edited by lesya.vasilchenko on Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lesya.vasilchenko
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

markjon10109@gmail.com

Postby lesya.vasilchenko » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:55 pm

this is the fake person, changed his name again and continues to fool people. Here is his new name. Mark Jones <markjon10109@gmail.com>
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100017924920522

Его адрес markjon10109@gmail.com

Rachel light
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Rachel light » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:48 pm

He scam he going by the name mark mueller

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:22 pm

Please post email address and phone numbers of the scammers. BLOCK them and IGNORE.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Marie05
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Dayton Mattson - militaryunite11@gmail.com

Postby Marie05 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:50 am

I was sent a friend request on Facebook from a very handsome man! His name was Dayron Mattson, from Madison, Wisconsin. He is station in Syria and his tour ends in September! He told me he was divorced with two beautiful children Celine 7 and Tony 6yrs old and he had full custody of the children, Because his ex wife started using drugs, cheating on him, smoking and stole some of his money that he had aside for his children! He told me that he was an only child no brothers or sisters his was all by himself! His mom past away a few years ago from cancer and his dad passed away when he was young! He said his mom was from Germany and his was from Wisconsin! I asked him who takes care of your children he told me the pastor from his Church Father Andrews! I said oh wow! I continued to text him via Facebook messenger and he then told me if I had Hangouts so I can add him? I said yes so he send me his email militaryunite11@gmail.com we text for about 2 weeks when he asked me if I can send him a iTunes cards so he can talk to his children back in Wisconsin, I said why do you need and iTunes cards he said to use the satellite phone to call my children, I told him thats strange I thought you could call family members for free when you are overseas! He didn’t respond so he quickly changed the conversation! Does anyone recognize this gentleman, there is a lot of Facebook profiles with his picture on it. Mark Mueller

Last edited by Marie05 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sean William - seanwilliam7720@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:02 am

Marie05

Thank you for reporting a Nigerian or Ghanaian mafia. We are glad you didn't send them anything. Please BLOCK them and IGNORE. Surf safely online!

Clones:
ilikeyou.com/en/user/4602709/
ROBERT JOHNSON
41, male,
TEXAS Accra Ghana

wamba.com/en/mb1748620500/
Smith
57 years old, Cancer.
United States, Tempe

eudating.site/man/56839
Seann William,
47 years old man
I'm from: DE Germany
City of: Berlin
I'm need: a female 35-53 years old for relationship
About me: without children
Some words about myself: Email me: (seanwilliam7720 @ gmail .com). I`m adventurous, romantic, sweet, caring, honest, loyal and some would say sexy. I suppose it depends on your definition of sexy however. I love a good conversation and a great debate. And trust me, I know the difference between a debate and an argument. I`m a lover, not a fighter. But, I will fight very hard for my loved ones. Family and close friends mean the world to me, and I would do anything for the people in my life. I get bored easily, so I try to keep things exciting both in my career and my personal life.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dayton Mattson - militaryunite11@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:04 am

wamba.com/en/mb1756087160
Mark
46 years old, Aries.
United Kingdom, Sandbank
True location: Nigeria
I'd like to meet: a girl age 31 - 40 or 51 - 60 year

ImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:07 am

wamba.com/en/mb1748541044
John
41 year, Cancer.
The Netherlands, Zwolle
True location: Nigeria

I am Genuine, healthy, intelligent, friendly and caring person.I have a good sense of humor and enjoy spending time with friends, going to the cinema, or just chilling at home in the garden. I Love outdoor activities. I am only new to this stuff and still don't know how it works. I have been single

ImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:09 am

cuteonly.ru/333801
Ellison muller ,
Age 42
USA
I am looking for I am looking for a: Woman aged 18-36 years
ImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:21 am

chatblink.com/moniquesantos30
Joseph Anderson,
United States
City San Diego
Age 45 Eyes Gray
Hair Black Body Athletic Height 168 cm (5'06")
About me: honest guy caring and fidelity

ImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:25 am

loveawake.com/profile/markmullar/
markmullar
United States, Illinois, Chicago
Self description: I'll tell you my biography in one-on-one communication

ImageImageImage

tanja1999
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Perry Alex Davison - alexperrydavison@gmail.com

Postby tanja1999 » Sun May 27, 2018 1:33 am

My real first name is Tom.
Hi, Tom! During the past week, I have been scammed by someone using your photos, together with the name "Perry Alex Davison" and the email address "alexperrydavison@gmail.com". They created a Facebook account with your photos under that name - that's how they got to me. I see that they are exploiting your photos for a long time already - seeing the dates of the earlier scams and taking into account a scam on me that just happened.

I must say that it is no wonder, though, why they are successful in contacting innocent people and making them follow their lead by using your photos

Best,
T

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Perry Alex Davison - alexperrydavison@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun May 27, 2018 2:05 am

tanja1999

We are very sorry for the scam. Please BLOCK and IGNORE scammers Do not confront them. Be safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “Military scams”