It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Lt.Gen.Charles Bouchard

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Lt.Gen.Charles Bouchard

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:19 am

charlesbouchard

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Quebec
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Few extra pounds
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

I am RTD lt gen charles bouchard of the royal canadian air force, i am an easy going man, i love beach walking.

charles.bouchard21@yahoo.com

IP: 173.245.221.123
ISP: Bandcon
Organization: nLayer Communications

mugu proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:20 am

=> Badoo:
Charles bouchard, 59
Was online more than a week ago
Chat now!
Wants to date with girls, older than 40
Location Al Ḩadīqah, Kuwait
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:22 am

charlesbj

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: qubec
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Education: PhD
Personal Description:

Am from canada am a easy going man with respect,i like making friends nd meet people i love my job so much because its give me joy always if am doing great . i like watching Tv any time am less busy and i like going to beach side with my love once and have fun

cbouchard36@yahoo.com

IP: 23.27.12.14
ISP: EGIHosting
Organization: nLayer Communications

mugu proxy

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:32 am

charlie.bouchard58@yahoo.com, Charlie B

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6004224387" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Charlie B

I am charlie bouchard, And i came from Chicoutimi, Quebec, Canada....And you?
No if you don't mind can we talk over there on yahoo messenger ?
okay
you can ADD me now on this charlie.bouchard58@yahoo.com

sugarplum64
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sugarplum64 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:18 am

http://www.datehookup.com/UserDetail.as ... =275116334" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Goes by mr_charles42

Distance: 2136 miles away
Height: 5 ft. 10 in.
Hair, Eyes: Shaved, Blue
Body: Average
Ethnicity: White
Politics: Very Conservative
Education: PhD
Income: $125,000 - $275,000
Job: Military
Smoke: Smoke Occasionally
Has Kids: Yes, not living with me

I am General Charles Bouchard,i was the first Deputy Commander of North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) and Deputy Commander of Allied Joint Force Command Naples. On 25 March 2011 as the Commander of the NATO military mission in Libya..I lost my wife 2 Years ago she died of Tumor of the Brain..I am currently looking for a real woman of my life right now whom i will love and treat with respect..She will be respected and treated with care..I hope to find a woman right now,Not just any woman,but a woman with dignity,Love andCaring...charlesbouchard315 is my yahoo messenger ID.. I am always online over there..I will be waiting for the perfect woman of my life over there whom will contact me..

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

George Brown, georgebrown2000@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:49 pm

tagged
Golden G, 59 Hialeah, FL

I am George Golden, I saw your profile here,it interest me, I will love to know you better,Join me via instant yahoo messenger ID: georgebrown2000@yahoo.com or via SKYPE ID:bishop.brown90 to enable us have a conversation and I see what we have to share in common

yahoo
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:36 am

email ID hist Skype :

Skype frederick.walterman
Name : GOLDEN GEORGE
Born date : 04 Nopember 1954
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:34 am

^^ The "bishop" resides in West Africa: :D
IP: 41.66.228.85
City: Accra

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jacqchar@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:42 pm

fishmeetfish.com/profile/charl121

Age & Gender: 59 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Gray Hair Color / Blue Eye Color

About Me
I am a kind and sincere man, open minded and honest, affectionate.I'm an easy going person. Looking for someone to share my life with.Looking for that one person that can and will accept me for who and what I am. ready to try again. So tired of being alone after years. Wouldn't mind settling down in the country with the gentle country woman. Someone with a good heart and a kind soul. Someone who understands and values a good loving relationship. A good sense of humor is a plus. I am new to the dating scene and I am a genuine person who is doing the same thing as you all...looking for my other half but love meeting new friends during the adventure! I have devoted my life to my family, now, their all gone and I am left building a new life with the focus on my relationships whether they be friendships or romantic. I have had a hard couple of years emotionally as far as losing the people I loved, but I survived, and am probably even stronger for the simple fact that some things, no matter how much you wish differently, cannot be changed.I do not play games, lie or mislead people. I am the what you see is what you get kind of man.

Subject: Hello
Hello friend,I so much appreciate your Beauty and ,I want to apologize for stepping into your privacy, I'll like to be your friend

Subject: RE: Hello
Hello once again , you asked what is special grace , well you know we are in this life not by our power but by the power of our almighty God that is why i said by the special grace of God . I am not a priest but i so much believe in God and also have the fear of God in me .

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

David John, flexible86@yahoo.com

Postby mariko » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:53 am

Photo is Charles Bouchard.
Skype same11405
Tuesday, August 20, 1963
English
Florida, United States
+79672188852
+79 is Kazakhstan
[9:16:09 AM] same11405: I am Gen. David from florida
[9:16:13 AM] same11405: and you ?
[9:18:55 AM] David John: Nice to meet you here (handshake)

[9:20:01 AM] David John: I am a humble and honest man, i like meeting friends now because i am new here on the internet

[9:20:28 AM] David John: I am not looking for dating okay
[9:20:56 AM] David John: Okay dear
[9:21:10 AM] David John: Are you married with kids ?
Message in mood area leads to another male profile,
hamoudea1
in dresden, dresden, Germany

I suspect email address could be used for any persons, so that is called flexible and avatar is flower. But since this one appeared as Bouchard photo on Skype, I post this here.

Skype Profile

Yahoo Avatar

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mariko » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:14 am

David John from Ghana!!
Originating IP: 197.251.141.170
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Ghana
I hope you are doing good now and having a pleasant time over there. Thanks for your contact from Skype and i am also impress to have such kind of communication with you and i can see that we both have met on fate and i am taking this opportunity to tell you something about me as we are both behind the screen trying to know more about each other ....My name is Gen. David John.... And as i have already
told you, I am a 5 star General from the U.S.A,i work with the UNITED NATION AUTHORITY, but i am now in Syria with the United Nation, and i am working in the Military camp just to make sure that the UN armies can stop the conflict here, and will be coming home within few months time. I have been Divorce for few years now as i told you. I am having one son who is 19years old and his studying in Oxford University. I came to Skype which happens to be a social network to look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how the distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together...
Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady like you. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the
'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things. I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky.
I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or
just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me like you, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities.. I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life.. I'm told that I am kind, caring, generous, thoughtful, opinionated, handsome, and intelligent and have many intelligent and have many lovable qualities.. I try to allow life itself not to stress me out and remain a happy go lucky person.. Love to kiss and hug.. I think one of my biggest flaws is being too nice and loyal to people in my life, but it is just the right thing we should all do, but
in general, good always outweighs the bad.. I'm very responsible but still let the inner boy in me come out at times, OK maybe sometimes too much.. I'm very flexible in things I like to do, whether it’s going out dinning or just hanging home eating pizza and putting in a DVD.. I love the monsoon season and the lightning it brings.. I'm very thought full of others and always make the best of a bad situation.. I am a widower after some years of faithfulness and love and was put out because I lost her in an accident.. I am looking for someone to spend time with and lead into a lasting long term, rest of my life type of relationship or just a now thing, I will not discount anything right now.. Someone to laugh with and try new things with and make new memories with together, hold each others for hours and hours.. To be able to have fun no matter what we’re doing, as long as it is together.. I really enjoy the act of making love and/or sex and the
comfort that comes with it, when the two actually make love just from the act of holding each other sometimes.. Looking so forward to meeting someone for any type of relationship at this point in my life, whatever the situation brings.. I am a caring man that loves companionship and if I am loved, I will love back as much if not more and treat .
Take care and have a wonderful day, and i will also be happy if you can send me some nice pictures of yours and hope to hear from you soon......

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mariko » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:51 pm

Oh, this David John, Bouchard clone is really flexible as his email address says. He turned to military box scam after his proposal is declined.
[22:26:30] David John: Okay
[22:26:49] David John: Do you like to do business with me ?

[22:27:27] David John: Very good business that will profit you 30% of the money

[22:29:40] David John: But you know that i am a general and i have all the legal document

[22:30:07] David John: to cover you up
[22:30:18] David John: Okay

[22:40:36] David John: I am in camp here in Syria and i need someone who can be my beneficiary to receive my consignment box from United Kingdom UK, because i have no one that will help me do that because i believe you have already read my message on your mail, the consinment box is worth 3.5$ Million Dollars, because the security company are about to fold up and they advise for all costomer to come and collect their money, as a general i will like you to fear not because you will have all legal document that will protect and the box to your country

[22:43:59] David John: No i am not doing anything illegal because i don't want to spoil my image as a General in the America Army, i am giving you 30% of the money

[22:46:31] David John: I am telling you the truth okay, can you come on cam so that we can talk and you will see me that i can never lie at my age
After this, he tried to put back to romance scam, but he was blocked :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:59 pm

flexible86@yahoo.com ---> lead to many skype ID

Skype Name dukebenson.
Full name duke benson.
Location florida, United States

Skype Name frank.smith2794
Full name frank smith.

Skype Name gen.bush.david
Full name Gen.bush.david.
Location United States

Skype Name jjjjjjjjjj76792
Full name jjjjj
Language English
Location United States

oscar-marris.

Skype Name oscar.pedro67
Full name oscar pedro.
Location United States

Skype Name oscar_marris.
Full name oscar marris.
Location United State

Skype Name oscarhowell.
Full name oscar howell.
Location United States

Skype Name promethei87
Full name John Howell
Birth date 20 Agustus 1963
Age 50
Gender Male
Language English

Skype Name s89194274345
Full name David john
Age 50
Gender Male
Language English
Location United States

Skype Name s89194274345
Full name David john
Age 50
Gender Male
Language English
Location United States

Skype Name samson.1011
Full name samson.101
Location United States

Skype Name samuel.jack66
Full name samuel jack.
Location United States

Skype Name scott.oscar4
Full name scott oscar.
Location United States

tttttt68851
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

jacqchar@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:32 pm

jacqchar

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Quebec
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

I'm an easy going person. Looking for someone to share my life with.Looking for that one person that can and will accept me for who and what I am. ready to try again. So tired of being alone after years. Wouldn't mind settling down in the country with the gentle country woman. Someone with a good heart and a kind soul. Someone who understands and values a good loving relationship. A good sense of humor is a plus. I am new to the dating scene and I am a genuine person who is doing the same thing as you all...looking for my other half but love meeting new friends during the adventure! I have devoted my life to my family, now, their all gone and I am left building a new life with the focus on my relationships whether they be friendships or romantic. I have had a hard couple of years emotionally as far as losing the people I loved, but I survived, and am probably even stronger for the simple fact that some things, no matter how much you wish differently, cannot be changed.I do not play games, lie or mislead people. I am the what you see is what you get kind of man. I'm a man who will,Go an extra mile for those in need,I only no how to be me.I wear my heart on my sleeve,Giving the very best of me.I was told a time or two,That I was just to nice,I have paid the price ,For those who,Tried to brake me down.But tall I stand for I am real.So many people try to change me,For their own benefits.Only made me realize I love who I am,And for only myself will I change.I don't no how to be anything but real.So I won't apologize for being real,For the people who are not,true to them selves.To be real with someone else,You must be true to your self first.

Detect Network
Address: 450 National Avenue
City: Mountain View
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 94043

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

jacqchar@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:04 pm

....... writes

Hello friend,I so much appreciate your Beauty and ,I want to apologize for stepping into your privacy, I'll like to be your friend
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Military scams”