It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:34 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Dakota Meyer

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Cole Parson, cole.parson92@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:47 pm

waplog
cole42
Male , 43 , Single
Name Surname: cole parson
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND
fake profile be warn :silly:
what goes around comes around you cant hide from ur shadow

Cole.parson92@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Cole Parson, cole.parson92@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

William Tony - williamtony293@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:33 am

badoo.com/profile/01232102137
William Tony, 45

Appearance: 6' 1'', 146 lbs, athletic body, blond hair and brown eyes :cry:
Am a man of good gesture very loving and caring... am new online it was my friend that introduce me to come over and meet responsible lady online, He met his new wife here and they are living happily together in the United State. I have been alone for 2years and I decided that am not going to marry again but I believe life still need to go on since am still alive and healthy.

Chat:
Hello. How are you doing..I'm William Tony What is your name..... Am looking at your profile and it very attractive to me and have interest in you I would like to get your yahoo instance messenger for better conversation to know each other here is my yahoo I'd williamtony293@yahoo.com

Pictures are in the forum.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Johnson, johnsonrichard589@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:46 pm

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Janeranft1980
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Dakota Meyer

Postby Janeranft1980 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:54 pm

This photo was sent to me via my yahoo messenger account I had. The person who had this photo is SGT. Steven Clark.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Dakota Meyer

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:03 pm

Please post the scammer´s exact yahoo email address/nickname/fake US phone number used for texting :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Lilac_Lady
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

John K - +2349033139226

Postby Lilac_Lady » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:57 pm

This one firstly gave me what he claimed was a US number because he's working there, then gave me the Nigerian one. He's already been outed as a scammer on his page but leaves the tags there for all to see.

http://www.hi5.com/profile.html?uid=6010575817

John K
Last Active:an hour ago Profile Views: 2377 times Profile Skin: Default Member Since: July 2, 2014 Tagged Gender: Male Location: SLOUGH, United Kingdom

John K, 45 SLOUGH, United Kingdom
Add Friend Buy Pet or
Report User

Hello there nice to meeting you Report
Hi
Hello
How are you
I'm ok, thanks. How are you?
I'm fine thanks
Its nice meeting you and I'm Brandon onenkid and I'm a medical doctor and you
I'm Di, 7 kids
Okay I guess I'm gonna take care of them all
I'm happy to meet you
Can we text each other
Oh, they don't live with me.
You mean texting on the phone?
a day ago
Okay
Yep I wanna text you
So you can trust me more babe
Give me your number so we can text
a day ago
Oh, I don't know my number disappointed But if you leave me yours, I will send you a message so that you'll have mine
5 hours ago
+4242837151
Sorry this is correct one +14242837151
That is my number
Text me okay
But that's not a UK number
4 hours ago
Yes I'm not in uk currently now I'm here in the usa working so that is my number try and text me x
Oh I see, ok, I will try. I'm not sure if my phone will allow me to text abroad because it is a contract phone. What work do you do in the USA?
an hour ago
Can u try and download whatsapp then babe x so that me and u can chat there better and share things together it is free
an hour ago
I will ask my son to help me when he comes over. He knows all the technical stuff, I just let him do it. He's good to his mum LOL
an hour ago
Okay give me your number so that when he help you to download the whatsapp I can add u and chat better there thanks
Oh, I don't know my number, I haven't had the phone very long, but I have noted yours and when he downloads it, he will add you on there. I have just spoken to him now. He will be over either tomorrow or Tuesday so he will sort it all out then
37 minutes ago
Babe x here is my number I only use that number for texting only so message me when u get the whatsapp done +2349033139226
But that is a Nigerian number. You told me you are in America. You lied to me
I'm not lying to u babe I'm here working now in nigeria but I come with my us number but that is the number I use for my whatsApp so try and add me when u get the whatsapp set tomorrow sorry for the confusion
No, you lied. This is what you wrote to me - Yes I'm not in uk currently now I'm here in the usa working so that is my number try and text me x

Last edited by IceFM on Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: John K - +2349033139226, 424-283-7151

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:27 am

4242837151 - VoIP - Neutral Tandem - Owner is based in Beverly Hills, CA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Tharyor_tami123@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:37 am

waplog
tharyor_0
Male , 45 , Single
Lives in United States,

Hi how are you doing today, I'm here to look for something serious, hope you don't mind getting to know more about each other better give me ur email for more conversation
Tharyor_tami123@yahoo.com give me ur email

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Tom Gate <tomgate30@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:14 pm

Tomgate3
Tom Gate M

43 year old, man from Los Angeles, United States
About Me and My Life
Hello Everyone, let me start with introducing my self, my name is Tom Gate Marv i just joined this site and I´m single and currently searching for my true life partner and the mother of my Unborn Kids, i am very real, nice hardworking and a very serious caring, Romatic, nice, understanding and fun to earth and who is currently searching for real love please don´t contact me if you are a liar and a cheat because i don´t wanna suffer any more heart break if you think you want some thing real from a real man i will be waiting for you to get more acquited with one another, this is my humble appeal to you. i will be expecting to hear from you. Tom gate

ImageImage

HELLO: WISHING YOU ALL MERRY CHRISTMAS LET'S CELEBRATE
People

Dear Friend!
The tree is decorated, the cookies are made, the gifts are wrapped; now all that’s left is to wish you a Merry Christmas. So, Merry Christmas dear friend. i really want to get more acquainted with you if you just give me a small chance in your life and attention. i promise you it will be worth while my friend. Tom R. Keith

Hello My Dear. Tom From Mydailyflog

Hello Pretty,
I'm compassionate, matured, considerate, Honest, Caring, and Romantic. I am looking for the love of my life. The one I cannot stand to be without for even a second. I'm looking for the dreamy type of love, this you already know off and few of us ever get to know. I am a gentle man, but I can be very intimidating if needed to be. I would like to know the kind of beauty that is expressed in all ways, spiritual, physical,emotionally and intellectually. I am not very demanding, I believe in letting life flow naturally, I don't force things. Life is a dance and I am seeking my dance partner. A relationship should be 50/50 anything else isn't acceptable. I am not pretentious, nor do I like people who are. I would like to add that I only seek serious inquiries - about me -if you are not for real - please don't waste my time. Willing to invest myself in getting to know you. I feel after talking,then meeting in person you can tell if there is chemistry and common interest. When you look people in the eyes you can tell a lot about them and if they are being truthful i really cant wait to know more about you .. Tom Meyer. Here are some of my pictures for your perusal

Already noted for job scams here (indeed.com/forum/job/medical-assistant/Please-HELP-me-find-job-Medical-Assistant/t324678):
Hello,
Dear Applicant, I am contacting you as per response to your ad placing on the internet, Regarding you seeking a job. I'm an advertiser in a very big international Firm which is currently seeking for qualified hard working persons to fill the various offices, and vacancy in our company and the salary is high and lucrative and with a special Bumper package to follow with it. Please send your CV/resume with the job post that you want to apply for, to the following email address: Tomgate30@yahoo.com and I shall tell you more about this fantastic job offering which is currently on! Remember opportunity like this only comes but ones but trow away this offer. Thank you for you Time and have a nice day ahead of you. Email Again: Tomgate30@yahoo.com
=> S: Tom Gates, London, United Kingdom, tomgate30
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tom Gate <tomgate30@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:21 pm

Also here: findhelptopaybills.wordpress.com/
Mrs Gate
May 16, 2013 at 10:02 am

Hello Every one,
Do you want to settle all your
bills? Are you in debts? Do you
seek financial help, and you are
confuse where to turn to for help?
Seek no further, was in that kind
of state some Months ago! Until
God sent me a real legitimate loan
lender! Please serious minde lender! Please serious minde lender! Please serious minde lender! Please serious minded
persons who want to find help
financially should contact me
below on my email address, so I can direct them to where and how
I got mine but I also had to meet up with their requirements, because nothing Good comes easy: Tomgate30@yahoo.com
serious m
And as visa seeker on FMF

Tomgate30
Profile: I'm Looking for My Soul Mate
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Man
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
dating

My name is Tom david, I'm a black man, 32yrs of age and single never married! I'm nice, romantic, intelligent, sweet,loveable, handsome and carring, understandable man! Who is real to the bones, I hate faken up my self! What you see in me is what you get! Please leave me a note to my email beloww: Tomgate30@yahoo.com! Hoping to hear from you soon!

email from his military scam format from today:

It's so nice to hear from you my dear. How's your day going today? How was your night hope you slept very fine. Ever since your last mail to me, I haven't remain the same it feels like I got a letter from an angel that's what you are to me my dear. I miss u so so much, despite the fact that we just knew and meet on this platform. All I ask of you is your time and attention and understanding. God drew us closer for a reason. Please tell me more about yourself. Curious to know my dear. I care hugs from me. Tom R.keith

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:53 pm

Hello My Friend

Hello ,
It's so nice to hear from you my dear. How's your day going today? How was your night hope you slept very fine. Ever since your last mail to me, I haven't remain the same it feels like I got a letter from an angel that's what you are to me my dear. I miss u so so much, despite the fact that we just knew and meet on this platform. All I ask of you is your time and attention and understanding. God drew us closer for a reason. Please tell me more about yourself. Curious to know my dear. I care hugs from Tom R. Keith

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:35 pm

Hello My Friend .

Hello ,
Compliment of the day, thanks for your wonderful message my friend. it is very nice to know baby.. this is the eve to the new year so what are your plans for this day? and what are you resolution you want to achieve my friend? how did your day go my friend? what did you end up doing honey? will you still work on the eve to new year? and please tell me how you normally celebrate your eve my dear? When words aren't enough to tell you how great you've been and has also touched my life so positively this few times we have communicated with one another. It is really puzzling how you were able to fit inside my heart. You are the flowers in the plants; you give flamboyance to my dim world.i miss you so so much. kiss and hugs from Tom R.Keith.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chris Patton/James Mayer, chris.patton300@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:56 pm

waplog
jamesmeyer_80
Male , 45 , Single
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND

Give me ur email for private chatting and ur whats app. Number
Chris.patton300@gmail.com add me now I wait for u there

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:38 pm

Hello ,
It's so nice to hear from you my dear. How's your day going today? How was your night hope you slept very fine. Ever since your last mail to me, I haven't remain the same it feels like I got a letter from an angel that's what you are to me my dear. I miss u so so much, despite the fact that we just knew and meet on this platform. All I ask of you is your time and attention and understanding. God drew us closer for a reason. Please tell me more about yourself. Curious to know my dear. I care hugs from me. Tom R.keith

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:40 pm

Hello. Happy newy year from Tom

Hello Dear ,
Compliment of the day honey, so how was your night? how did you spend your new year eve baby? i miss you so so much. its new year my love what have you eat? what did you cook? is there any visitors in the house my dear? As the new dawn brings new hopes and aspirations this New Year, my only dream is to be with you all my life through. May our friendship give us the strength to overcome each and every darkness, and make beautiful beginnings in unison this New Year. I wish the fire of passion within us is set ablaze to the fullest to make the New Year a rocking one, this New Year I made a resolution to be kept for life – I promise to always be by your side every day. There is very little I can ask from God this New Year as He was kind enough to have sent me the best possible gift already – You! This New Year, I pray that we walk all through our lives hand in hand, no matter whether the path is made up of roses or rubbles. My New Year will be brighter and happier since you hold the key to my heart, and I know you’d always handle your belonging with care. kiss and hugs Tom R.Keith

No winter wind can keep away warmth from filling up my heart as I look forward to start a brand New Year with you as my companion

Return to “Military scams”