It is currently Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:52 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Jeff Miller, astonishedman@live.com, part 2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:32 pm

This is a continuation of the discussion started here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=27427

This topic is locked as it grew too long, please continue discussion here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=64549

saymehi .com/profile.php?ID=82509
War
- 41 y/o male
- Los Angeles, USA
- English, English, English
- Force
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-04-16 11:02:21
- ID: 82509
My name is SGT Walter Campbell, i am USA ARMY in based in Iraq, i will love to have a friend from this site.

How are you and your family? Hope all is well. My Name is (SGT) WALTER . CAMPBELL; I am an AMERICAN SOLDIER, Serving in the military with the Army ’s 4th battalion, 64th armored regiment in Iraq. With a very desperate need for life partner with quality love and caring,I have summed up courage to contact you.
I found your contact particulars in an address journal site.I am seeking for your kind love , As far as I am still in existing i can assured that my love will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. My Email is (wacampbsolder@live.com)
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Sponsor

Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Douglas Miller, douglasmiller_456@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:47 am

en.netlog.com/douglasmiller_456

Name
Douglas MILLER
Date of birth
22/04/1969
(6 more days)
United States

douglasmiller_456@yahoo.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Ladycat
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeff Miller, astonishedman@live.com

Postby Ladycat » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:59 pm

(THIS SO CALLED MR MILLER NOW COMES UNDER THE NAME OF "HARRY COLE" AND IN HIS UNIFORM FROM THE PICTURES HE HAS ALL OVER HAS THE NAME OF HARRY PRINTED)....
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Full quote of previous quote deleted.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jones beach, jones_beach@hotmail.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:02 am

and saga continues....

now on matchdoctor as walliam6000

48-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 60
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: Yesterday

about myself:
am serious looking for serious woman to be with

mugu-message:

'm affectionate, love cuddling, kissing, holding hands. I'm very romantic and love to be romanced, pampered and treated like a special man.I am just a honest person looking for the real meaning of love. I am sweet, caring, understanding, patient, humble, I love people who accept who i am, responsible, i am rich in good spirit and willing to share the real meaning of love to the right person.I love feeling secure and being sure that I can trust and be trusted. I love companionship that allows for having ones own space as well. I love being able to share interests but also have some of my own. I suppose I want the best of both worlds......I'm looking for a woman, who's attentive, romantic, affectionate, giving, honest and who has a warm and sincere heart. Must have a great sense of humor...Want to enjoy fun, exciting times, make some wonderful memories together, share closeness, grow together, be genuine, caring, sensitive, and be able to communicate on many levels. To be able to relate to and be in sync with each other, find in each other a friend, a partner to share special times in life with. A woman who is spontaneous, adventurous and one who will love me for me..You can chose to add me or email me back at.. jones_beach@hotmail.com...

X-Originating-IP: [197.251.185.98] - Ghana

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Daniel, mayback50@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:00 am

and again:

mayback50 on matchdoctor

45-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 50 - 65
Mundelein, Illinois, United States
Last Activity: Today

about myself:
i am a 30 year old gentleman from illinois i have been Living with my Mom and My Little Brother,Am single , no kids, 6.2 ft tall, 110 lbs. Black hair . and have been studied marketing in college.
I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it). I would also like to find a like-minded female where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.

mugu-message:

What a wonderful profile and so attractive to me, we seem to have many things in common.you sounded sweet and it was nice reading it.when i joined this place i never expected to meet a woman of your type, If you like my profile perhaps you respond and I will tell you more of myself and i will send you some more pictures and we can share cam when i receive your email... I look forward to hearing from you.pls add me if you have got a yahoo mail mayback50@yahoo.com. im online now. thank you.DANIEL.

However, on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000111951603" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Daniel Ofosu
Lives in Accra, Ghana
From West Haven, Connecticut :liar:

has a pic of American rapper Yo Gotti on his profile
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Charles Miller, miller_charles59@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:35 am

another try:
en.netlog.com/miller_charles59

miller_charles59@yahoo.com

Name
charles miller
Date of birth
15/04/1974
United States
Native language
English
Company
military
Profession
Soldier (Soldier/Police/Security
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Harry Cole, <harrycole@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:59 pm

From DMF

harrycole00
- ID: 213195
- 55 y/o male (1957 - April - 5)
- California, USA
- Ethnicity Mixed
- Marital status Separated
- English,
- military
- Have 1 children

Dear Friend,

I am Harry Cole, a U.S Marines being deployed from Baghdad-Iraq to Kabul-Afghanistan on a 6 month mission before i finally return back home, I am Responsible for day to day activities in regard to answering/gathering information/questio ns from our higher headquarters (First Army Division West) to answering questions/providing answers to eight subordinate battalions. .

As you all know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs, talibans and terrorist. During one of our rescue Mission we came across a safe that contains Huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use in buying weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by all party present that the money will be shared amongst us.

Out of the total fund my share was $12,000,000 (Twelve Million US Dollars). I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $12,000,000 out of here to you, in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money,and there are no dangers involved, as I have made arrangements with a UN representative who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing
destinati on.

I shall be compensating you with $4,000,000.00 (Four Million Dollars) on final conclusion of this project, while the rest shall be for me for my investment purposes.

If you want to chat with me on Skype in order to see me on webcam face to face, then you can add me on my skype ID ( harrycole111 ) or you can responds to my email belowe

Regards,

Harry Cole
harrycole at live dot come

Pic already posted 21/04/12.......#1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:29 pm

Dear xxxxx,

I received your email and well noted, I want to inform you that I am very happy that you are ready to help me receive the package, I have the delivery agreement with the United Nations to move my package containing $12,000,000.00 to you wherever you are.

I want you send me a copy of your ID or Photo picture to enable me to know who I'm dealing with, I will give you more information about the delivery of the package to you.

I have made the availability of a delivery agent that will be coming to you with the delivery of the package box to you in the States, As soon as i receive your email, i will let him switch into action, i am confiding in you and i believe you can carry out the entire process of the delivery. Below are the details needed.

1.Full Name:
2.Country:
3.Telephone:
4.Street Address:
5.City Name:
6.Nearest Airport:

I have attach a photo of me when i am holding the box for your own perusal.
I will be waiting to hear from you, Thank you for your time, God bless you.

Regards,
Harry

ghanatel
Ghana Telecom ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
Ghana Telecommunications Ltd.
Telecom House,
PMB 221
Accra North

harry.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:57 pm

:roll:

Dear..

I received your email, I want you to know that there are no dangers involved in this and it's not going against the law that govern your country, I am sending you this email because i can confide in you to help me carry out this delivery process, I know and believe that you can do this for me, even if you can not speak English fluently, it does not matter to me i can still understand you so well, i am glad to hear from you and hope you will not let me down.

I am a God fearing man and i am sure of whatever i do, i will be waiting to hear from you soon, wish you a great day and thank you for your time.

Regards,

Harry Cole

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:00 pm

:roll:

Hello Dear,

have waited your email, But have not heard from you yet, well i have provide you what you need.

Attach is my Working Identity Card for your own perusal.

Please responds back to me so that we can carry out the process, have a nice day bye for now.

Warm Regard

MY ID CARD.jpg

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

George Miller, gmiller011@yahoo.com & gmiller011@hotmail.fr

Postby Bix » Tue May 01, 2012 6:21 pm

4ppl .com/gmiller011

Oh yes i do, My name is George, single, easy going and fun loving. I'm new here and looking for my soulmate.I came across your profile and decided to contact you. Please tell me more about yourself and feel free to ask me anything you want to know about me. Contact me directly on my email id so that we chat and get to know each other. gmiller011@hotmail.fr or gmiller011@yahoo.com.
With love George
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

soul_4_mate12@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon May 07, 2012 12:14 pm

badoo.com/01214658928/
James, 52
Florida City, FL, United States
I'm here looking for a woman who i will have a long term relationship with her........................... .......?????
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jonathan_7760@yahoo.com & jonathan_7760@live.com

Postby Bix » Wed May 09, 2012 12:50 pm

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6091064
USER ID: 6091064
Nickname: jj
Name: miller
State/Region: New York
City: New York
More about myself: I am an easy going person, down to earth with a wonderful sense of humor. I love to laugh and smile as much as possible, and I love to give to other(s) as well. I am a hopeless romantic who wishes to find destiny in a partner who is out to have her heart filled, her mind blown, her spirit renewed, her body explored and her soul warmed by the rays of SUNSHINE! I make every effort to KEEP IT REAL and to be HONEST in everything I do. I am someone that keeps an open mind and have no inhibitions when it comes to happiness. I like to travel, I enjoy good food, I am adventurous and will normally try most things once,(within reason) I love to have good times, good laughs, and fun. Why dont you hit me with a mail and I will get right back at YA.
I am looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with,someone I would create a strong,healthy and happy family with.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeff Miller, astonishedman@live.com, part 2

Postby Marisa » Mon May 14, 2012 3:50 am

Also uses Williams Salin, williams.salin@yahoo.com
see here:
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=45359" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lonelyandrews85@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon May 14, 2012 6:05 pm

oasis.com/en/memberhome/66bb7fd4/#profile&welcome2020
welcome2020
This account is currently under review by the Oasis.com customer care team.
Male 51 United States
am lonely and want to have fun with u.

welcome2020 says:
u can please dd me on lonelyandrews85@hotmail.com
Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “Military scams”