It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:55 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Lt. Gen. Patricia Horoho

African scammers posing as military personnel.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Patricia Horoho, horohopatricia@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:12 pm

randiface.hu/view.php?l=hu&id=16442
horoho3much
Male, New York, 152cm, 43kg]
Marked gender Female

I love sex love sex so much I love sex love sex so much
I love sex love sex so much I love sex love sex so much

Hello, My name is Patricia HOROH, i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will like to
know you better bottom, i want you to send an email to hurt me so i can send you my picture for you to
know Whom i am, BECAUSE I HAVE SOME VERY IMPORTANT THING TO TELL YOU.Here is my email address (horohopatricia@outlook.com)

Image Image <-- new pics

Patricia Horoho, horohopatricia@outlook.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Patricia Horoho, patriciahoroho2013@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:26 pm

oplace.ru/users/pat2u
patricia horoho
Data rejestracji: 27 listopada 2013

Hello, My name is Patricia Horoho, i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you better, i want you to send an email to me so that i can send you my picture for you to know whom
i am, BECAUSE I HAVE SOME THING VERY IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU.Here is my email address
(patriciahoroho2013@hotmail.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Patricia Horoho, patriciahoroho345@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:33 pm

strefasingla.pl/profil/pat4u
pat4u •
patricia horoho
Wroclaw Poland, 54 years

Hello, My name is Patricia Horoho, i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you better, i want you to send an email to me so that i can send you my picture for you to know whom
i am, BECUASE I HAVE SOME THING VERY IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU.Here is my email address (patriciahoroho345@hotmail.com)

Skype --> live:patriciahoroho345
no IP no avatar :cry:
Last edited by minerva on Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added skype ID

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Patricia Horoho, patriciahoroho83@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:47 pm

deleted on zorpia

patriciahoroho83@gmail.com

My name is Patricia Horoho,i will also like to know you better, i want you to send an email to me so that i can send you my picture for you to know who i am,I HAVE SOME THING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU.my email patriciahoroho83@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Patrica; <patricahoroho@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:01 pm

Patrica ....... patricahoroho00@gmail.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Newyork
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I want children
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

I am here to find love I am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find loveI am here to find love

.......... is spamming with

Hello!
My name is Patrica Horoho, i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you better much more better no offense intended please, i want you to send an email to me so that i can send you my picture for you to know whom i am, BECAUSE I HAVE SOME THING VERY IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU. Here is my email address: (patricahoroho@outlook.com) : patricahoroho@outlook.com

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

patricahoroho@outlook.com --> Skype
live:patricahoroho_1
Last edited by minerva on Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Patricia; <patriciadhoroho10@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 08, 2015 5:40 pm

patricia60

Looking for: Friendship
State, City: new york
Education: Professional
Ethnicity: Native American

Personal Description:

Am young pretty lady looking for a trust worthy man to call mine, a man with vision,hard working, intelligent,loving caring, someone who understand what life and love is all about.

........... writes

Hello dear,
How are you today? is nice to meet you here. I'm Mrs Patricia Horoho from the States, i will like to have a friendly relationship with you,is very important and urgent to me, kindly accept my friendly request and feel free to contact me at

patriciadhoroho10 hotmail com
patriciadhoroho10@hotmail.com

I will send you my pix and tell you more about my intentions

Yours Patricia.

UK2-100TB-TB156
UK2 Infrastructure
The Old Truman Brewery
91 Brick Lane
London
E1 6QL
UK

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gen. Partricia Horoho; <generalpatricia2015@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:16 pm

Coollove4u ......... prettybaby371@yahoo.com

Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Hamburg
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Education: Bachelors Degree

Personal Description:

I am a very kind, caring, understanding, honest and loyal person.am a God fearing woman, I like to watch movies, listen to music, reading, cooking, dancing, traveling and swimming. I enjoy learning new things. I am a kind of person that has always learned to live a simple and easy going life. I am a passionate and romantic person. I really know how to treat a man real good and make him happy and smile all the time. I have a lot of respect for man. I have very good morals and I am also a Christian. I love to share what I have with others, am a woman with sense of humor.I am very hardworking and i always take good care of my man.

........... is spamming with

Hi dear I am General Partricia Horoho, i am a US ARMY GENERAL, I hope this message will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qualities in me,kindly respond to me through my private email box, ( generalpatricia2015@outlook.com ) so that we can know ourselves better. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.
EMAIL: generalpatricia2015@outlook.com

NETDIRECT-NET
Leaseweb Germany GmbH (previously netdirekt e. K.)
Kleyerstrasse 79 / Tor 13
60326 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

<lt.susanhelms@hotmail.com>

Postby BrightStar » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:26 am

lt.susanhelms@hotmail.com.....

confused scammer deleted from Zorpia. She ( he ? ) was scamming with pic from patricia Horoho but with a link from Susan Helms in her letter :roll:

susan Helms <lt.susanhelms@hotmail.com>

Hello Dear Friend,

Nice to meet you,how is life? hope you and your family are fine.Like i said my name is Susan J. Helms a USA Citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon. I graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, Presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Afghanistan.

About me, I have a good heart, I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

I have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will bring a lot of great changes in our life. I want you to understand that relationship does not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

What do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? I know we just know each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your recent pictures, like i always says i have very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give will me a solution about it, Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent respond from you soon.Just in case if you want to know more about me then open my en.wikipedia.org below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_J._Helms :shock:

Regard,

RT.USAF General, Susan J. Helms.

The source IP address is 65.55.90.9 ---> MICROSOFT

I report this email on
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 98#p442298

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

pbaby959@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:42 pm

Im4u4eva

State, City: Hamburg
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Education: Bachelors Degree

Personal Description:

I am a very kind, caring, understanding, honest and loyal person.am a God fearing woman, I like to watch movies, listen to music, reading, cooking, dancing, traveling and swimming. I enjoy learning new things. I am a kind of person that has always learned to live a simple and easy going life. I am a passionate and romantic person. I really know how to treat a man real good and make him happy and smile all the time. I have a lot of respect for man. I have very good morals and I am also a Christian. I love to share what I have with others, am a woman with sense of humor.I am very hardworking and i always take good care of my man.

NETDIRECT-NET
Leaseweb Germany GmbH (previously netdirekt e. K.)
Kleyerstrasse 79 / Tor 13
60326 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gen. Partricia Horoho; <pathoroho4u@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:23 pm

pathoroho1960 ....... pathoroho1960@hotmail.com

Sexuality: Bisexual
State, City: Fort Bragg
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Education: PhD

Personal Description:

I'm a true woman of good heart, God fearing, very supportive and caring.

....... is spamming with

How are you doing?

I'm Gen. Patricia Horoho, a United State Army Officer, I came across your profile and just thought I'd say "Hi".
I am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend, I hope you'll give me a chance to communicate with you and know about you. I will like to establish mutual relationship with you, reaching forth through our private mail... My EMAIL is (pathoroho4u@gmail.com) I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as I receive your mail.

I will love to meet you for a serious relationship, haven come in contact with you in good pleasure to indicate my full interest, although I am not always available to write mail due to the condition of my duty/service presently in the U.S Military Base in Afghanistan.

I hope this will find you well and healthy as you read...

Yours Sincerely,
Gen. Patricia.

Glorix01_LAN
Glorix
Joana Thompson
Ghana Telecommunications Company Limited
Headquarters
Telecom House
Nsawam Road
Accra
Ghana

pathoroho1960@hotmail.com --> Skype
live:pathoroho1960
Last edited by minerva on Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

path1960@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:18 am

pic long since posted on associated SD, but not here:

Patricia
7'6" (228.6 cm.)
287 lbs. (130 kg.)
Native American

54 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Gestern, at 11:44 pm

Beigetreten October 5, 2015. Lebt in New York City, New York.

I am loving, honest and caring lady with a good sense of humor. I enjoy meeting new people and their way of life. I enjoy that parts of the world, the calm of the sea the beauty of the mountains and everything that life has to offer. I am romantic, funny and fun to be with. I am loving, caring with lots of passion, I am Artistic, I play guitar and piano , I love Music especially Pop, Soul , Soft rock , live Music and Karaoke, I like Sports ,{Golf, Soccer , Long Tennis and Ping Pong} I like Movies {Comedy and a good and a good Thriller}. let us continue our communication through my private email box (path1960@hotmail.com) so that we can know ourselves better.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

drpatricia-horoho@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:07 am

pat4ulv ...... welshm308@gmail.com

Looking for: Marriage
State, City: berlin
Religion: Other
Education: PhD

...... writes

To:
Sent Date: 06 Oct 2015
Subject: hi
Hallo ich bin Patricia Horoho

wie geht es dir geht es gut Hoffnung, ich sah Ihr Profil und nach der Lektüre i abholen Zinsen auf die Sie möchten, dann ich Sie, mich auf meiner privaten E-Mail zurückschreiben (drpatricia-horoho@outlook.com), weil ich etwas sehr Wichtiges zu sagen, bitte Sie durch, wie ich warte auf Ihre Mail.

Mit freundlichen Allgemeine Patricia Horoho

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Reg.-Email give a Hit in FB for Patricia Horoho

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010314499045

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Patricia D. Horoho; <path1960@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:53 pm

....... from C

Patricia

54 / Female / Straight, Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
I am loving, honest and caring lady with a good sense of humor. I enjoy meeting new people and their way of life. I enjoy that parts of the world, the calm of the sea the beauty of the mountains and everything that life has to offer. I am romantic, funny and fun to be with. I am loving, caring with lots of passion, I am Artistic, I play guitar and piano , I love Music especially Pop, Soul , Soft rock , live Music and Karaoke, I like Sports ,{Golf, Soccer , Long Tennis and Ping Pong} I like Movies {Comedy and a good and a good Thriller}. let us continue our communication through my private email box (path1960@hotmail.com) so that we can know ourselves better.

Greetings to you, My name is Patricia D Horoho, a Lieutenant general in the United State Army, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,i have gone through your profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed, and decided to communicate with you. I am glad to know you, I am honest, trustworthy, supportive, loving, caring & respect to others, I have all this qualities in me, I love charity work helping the less privilege among us makes me feel happy, let us continue our communication through my private email box (path1960@hotmail.com) so that we can know ourselves better. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.
2015-10-18 19:30:44

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

aninaharing50@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:17 am

monic

Sexuality: Bisexual
State, City: Cologne
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Education: Other

Personal Description:

I am honest and open minded woman, with a good sense of humour, always talking with people and like to learn more about them, hardworking person but at the same time I am a person who will always support you in any situation.

I wanna meet a man here with whom I will fall asleep on his shoulder and with whom I can wake up in the morning,with whom we can spend time together and who will just have fun with me and will be open with me.

GPRS
2G/3G Accra02
H Srinivas Rao
41 A, Auto Parts Building,
Graphic Road,
South Industrial Area.
P.O. Box 281 International Trade Fair LA,
Accra, Ghana

G+
Anina Haring
Last edited by minerva on Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added her G+

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Patricia D Horoho - pdhoroho@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:20 am

Z: Patricia
49, Olsztyn, Poland
Last seen 2 minutes ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40-80 in Poland.

My name is Patricia D Horoho general lieutenant in the United State Army, I hope this mail will find you well and healthy and I hope that we can establish relations of We meet here for the first time, and decided with you, I am glad that you know, let us continue our communication through my private email box (pdhoroho@outlook.com)
so we can get to know each other better. I hope to read from you if you are also interested. Thanks and hoping
to hear from you soonest.

Return to “Military scams”