It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:21 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Corby Maupin

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Maupin Gary, mpg490@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:12 am

datehookup
tammy872
Ethnicity: White
Job: Other

About Me
I am single looking for friends or long term relationship I am honest caring affectionate and looking for female between ages of 43-58. I am not into drama . I am not into ladies looking for one nite stands or are in a relationship or married.
I like most music except for rap. going out our staying home I enjoy doing many activities, festivals,movies, spending time with my kid when i can . I have a kid I like country/old rock music as I have a friend that is a lead singer in a band.
I don't like liars or cheaters or people pretending to be something they are not
I ALSO AM NOT DESPERATE
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PICTURE DO NOT CONTACT ME. THANKS

junkmail:
hello How are you today
it's my pleasure to read back from you Sorry for the late response I Am not frequent on here too Am new here joined few days ago we can chat via email or yahoo messenger... by the way have you ever been told you look gorgeous and besides I like your body stature. it caught my attention and liked your profile have a wonderful holiday merry Christmas.
mpg490@yahoo.com

Received: from [197.210.248.18] - Nigeria

thanks for your mail its good to read from you mary i dont go on DH frequently so am so Sorry for the late response am so sorry I will sit down and write you little about me with my pictures later am at work at the moment
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaste1977
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

I think I am being scammed

Postby jaste1977 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:17 pm

A guy messaged me by the last name of Maupin on datehook up. He uses the name Fredrick Maupin. His email address is maupinfredrick@yahoo.com I also have a phone number for him. He has not asked me for anything yet but it sounds fishy. I also have a photo of him but not sure how to upload it.
Last edited by jaste1977 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: I think I am being scammed

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:24 pm

Please add fake US phone number and first message text :) How to post a pic, "post reply" => "add images to post".
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Corby Maupin

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:27 pm

=> .facebook.com/maupin.fredrick
Maupin Fredrick
Lives in Orland Park, Illinois
Widowed
From Swanville, Minnesota
ImageImage

Badoo:

Sgt.Maupin, 45
Was online more than a week ago
Location Abbeville, GA, United States

Well.. this is a bit about my personality... I am 6. 3ft tall average body type, brown eyes and black hair but not that black lol.. but i know i look cool and sexy too.. and i take care of my skin and body, lol... well thats how i treat my self good in the law enforcement.. i like to make my own things more beautifull but i dont want to be the center of attraction lol, Well I am really a sincere …
Interested in
i'm interested in loving, caring, understanding, simple, intelligent and faithful woman who can date me and live the rest of my life with
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaste1977
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaste1977 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:44 pm

Fake phone number is 513-549-4275. First text from him was.

This is sgt Maupin I am widowed of three years and would like to know more about you. I have a son name micheal. Image

jaste1977
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaste1977 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:47 am

Got a message today from a Larson Maupin on badoo.

How are you doing?your profile caught my attention..and i which to say HI but am just wondering if you could like to chat with military man like me and let see where it will lead us through True honored to be yours...you can text me hun
(424) 256-5233
Army staff larson maupin ....God bless u

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Maupin, johnmaupin72@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:29 am

datehookup
johnmaupin72
I m an easy man, a single father of a kid, if you get easy on me, then we are good, otherwise we have a problem, I love to be happy and make people happy as well. I m here to search for a good, honest and caring woman to be my wife and a mother for my kid.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alex Maupin, maupinalex31@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:30 am

date hookup
maupin31
im maupin alex by name im new on here,i was divorced once but still single, im here looking for a woman of my life.

Hello good day!.how are you doing im maupin by name im new on here, as i was searching on here i saw your profile and im interested in you, and i wish to know more about you so we both know eachother! Im 50yrs old,i was divorced once but still single, im here looking for a woman of my life, Im USMC im still on my mission!.i wish to have conversation with you so we can know more about eachother you can add me up at my email.. Maupinalex31 yahoo dot com,or you can give me yours i.d to chat better with reguard, take care cute..hope to here from you soon!
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Corney Ronnie, corney.ronnie@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:53 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6006827219
Mr Corney R, 41 London, United Kingdom

Hello, how are you doing ? is really nice to hear from you ,i want to be your good friend and be close to you if you don't mind ,i am from Dublin Ireland :lol: i work in the Brotish :mrgreen: security as a navy,I work with shipping company here in the U.K. I will love to know you better and be your friend thanks and have a nice day.
corney.ronnie@yahoo.com and that i s my e mail add me up oka

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Corney Ronnie, corney.ronnie@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:22 pm

good 'ole Maupin' again :D

mommie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mommie » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:47 pm

I INCOUNTED FREDRICK MAUPIN IN FEDAURY WE TALKED FOR AWILE. ON YAHOO MESSANGER, HE HAS A NUMBER OF 1 513-519-4275. WIFE DIED IN CAR ACCIDENT 3 YEARS AGO, LOOKING FOR LOVE & MOTHER FOR HIS 6 YEAR OLD SON EMAIL MAUPINFREDICK@YAHOO.COM. THEN HE TELL ME HE WANTS TO TAKE A EARLY LEAVE TO MEET ME, BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN DID NOT HAVE ALL THE MONEY FOR PLANE TICKET, AND ASKED ME FOR 1300, SENT ME A PIC OF TICKET, & ID. DID CALL ME ONCE, BUT EVEN IF HE IS ITALIAN, DID NOT SOUND RIGHT, PLEASE LADYS BE WEAR. THEN HE TRIED TO GET 500. NO WAY SCAMMER!!! :liar:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Collins Maupin, collinsmaupin@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:26 pm

datehookup
collins_maupin

Okay my email address is collinsmaupin @ yahoo . ComOkay my email address is collinsmaupin @ yahoo . Com

Image. Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Collins Maupin, collinsmaupin@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:17 am

the 'Maupins' again :D

hmoulder
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hmoulder » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:14 am

This scammer goes by the name of David Maupin on facebook as well. He spoke briefly daily and then more frequently. Today he brought up to me that he needed someone he could "trust" to let him have his money deposited into their account. In order to do so he would need ALL account info. Needless to say BE CAREFUL ppl.
This is dangerous. Here is the pic he used.
FACEBOOK INFO david.maupin.982@facebook.com

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:21 am

hmoulder , thank you so much for reporting him here. Sounds like he needs to recruit a MULE for money laundering, which will make a victim a compliance in scam and victim may end up prosecuted with possible jail time. He would ask you to deposit counterfeit checks or money stolen from other victims into your account , launder it and then send it to him in Nigeria. This way your name would be associated in case of reports. Good for you,that you figured this out.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “Military scams”