It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:17 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Corby Maupin

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Corby Maupin

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:39 pm

Gmail = always Mountain View, unfortunately :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:17 pm

Confirio. maupinsmith@hotmail.com

50 / Male / Straight / widowed
Joined April 30, 2014. From Albany new york. Living in San Francisco, California. Attended US army war college.

About Me
I am someone who feels best when I am busy in action, doing stuff. I am also very much a risk taker – in a good way, and not to a fault. I am highly creative and ideas flow to me like water, therefore I am someone who is also an optimist my glass is always at least half full. I enjoy challenge, and like to work hard when I work and play hard when I play. I am who I am, and I will always be a risk taker, I will always push and stretch the limits of life and will often make unreasonable requests of my friends and family. For I believe life is to be lived full on full-out!

Junkmail:
HELLO DEAR, Good day to you out there,how is been the weather with you there? how is everything with you there? how you doing,Am Maupin by name,i thinks its what life its bring us we have to accept,am here looking for serious relationship based on serious and committed woman not to play my heart and never mind the distance.. I am attractive, warm and generous. Would love to meet a similar fmale who can listen as well as talk! and is kind and sensitive. It would also be good to meet someone who understood that personal space is essential in a friendship/ relationship! I like to watch footbal and used to swim. Someone who has a passion for music and films as I do would be a bonus. I especially enjoy the blues! Good wine and food is more enjoyable when shared as is travel. I believe that the solid foundation to a long lasting relationship should be built on trust and the interest of mutual feelings in both partners will bring about understanding. i believe that God leads and directs our path,i would love to get intouch with u than this and get to know u more better..here is my email address maupinsmith@hotmail.com you can drop urs on here if u dont mind.... Yours Maupin..

Acta est fabula.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:51 pm

Tedz100

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Romance
State, City: Hampton Virginia
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:

I am patient,generous, kind, and loving. I am always upbeat, have a positive attitude about most things and I like to have fun. I enjoy music, theater, movies and art. I love to travel, and to go sightseeing. I love museums, romantic dinners, seaside resorts and sunsets.. I've a naturally curious mind and love to learn about people's, cultures, and so many other things. So meeting someone with different interests they can share with me is a bonus! I read everyday from both fiction and non-fiction for both relaxation and my love of learning. I believe life is a long process of learning if we only take the opportunities that come our way! I enjoy the outdoors and am so happy that the weather has improved so I can blade or hike and just enjoy the sunshine! I'm out in the garden, rollerblading or hiking on a beautiful day. I also enjoy the water and boating, canoeing and sailing. Been a senior officer in the US Army gave me lots of experiences to share with you. I'm a closet artist but decided long ago that art is an avocation for me, so I enjoy a gallery or museum when I can. One day, when I retire I'll have the chance to hone those skills for pleasure in my own Computer Store. But for now I admire beauty and color in nature and in other peoples art. My work involves compassion, teaching, writing and helping others. When you get to know me you will soon see how empathetic I am and how generous I can be. Still, the woman in my life will have to reciprocate in the same way to earn a place in my heart. People are my passion but family and friends come first, that is after caring for myself! I have a gym membership for when the weather is bad and I love to see the latest movies

tedcmaupin@hotmail.com

IP: 197.228.227.166
State/Region: Gauteng
City: Johannesburg
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:52 pm

=> Skype: Ted Chandler Maupin, live:tedcmaupin

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Marcus Jason, sgt_duterich@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:18 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6009353807
Marcus J, 38 Dallas, TX

Hello pretty how are you doing today?am Maupin . am single ,am new on this online dating just wanna try my best to see if am gonna find the honest woman of bone and flesh ,I will like to know about you as well you can send me your email or your facebook name so that we can chat better !!!!!
This is my messenger you can add me. Sgt_duterich@yahoo.com My fb name marcus jason
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

tparson4376
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tparson4376 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:09 am

he is going by carl maupin now email is carlmaupin1991@yahoo.com

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:20 am

tparson4376

Thank you for the info. Please block this West African mafia without another word.
Be safe online :)
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

John; <sgtjames02@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:36 pm

ladd1023

Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Spokane
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Education: Other
Ethnicity: Native American

Personal Description:

It's hard to describe, it's more of a "I'll know it when I see it" kind of thing. If you like sci-fi and comics, action movies, superheroes, etc. we'll probably get along ok. Really great if you like period-style costuming, historic re-enactment, or just cosplay in general.

........ writes

Hello, how are you doing? i am john, i am new on this site, saw your profile and decided to say hi to you and i hope u are having fun over there.. if you dont mind, will love to know much about you, will be looking forward to hear back from you.. please feel free to ask me anything... i dont bite

EMTS-Commercial
This resource is assigned for EMTS (etisalat nigeria) commercial use
Joseph Ani
Everest Court, Plot 19, Zone L,
Federal Government Layout,
Banana Island, Ikoyi
Lagos, Nigeria

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: John; <sgtjames02@yahoo.com>

Postby minerva » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:23 am

Badoo

John James, 38
KS, United States
I'm here to date with girls, 29-59

ImageImageImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:59 pm

With me, "he" is proxy-equipped...

i am fine and u?

IP: 69.60.103.172
ISP: Infolink Global Corporation

bad IP, it was used in scams before

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sgtjames02@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:37 am

gofishdating.com
uid_ladd1023

About me: i am on here for a serious relationship, i am on here in search of a woman that is honest with things that she does in life.. i am on here for a woman that is ready for a long term relationship... i am cool, gentle and nice to be with. i have a boy and he lives with my parent.. i am divorced
Looking for: Dating,serious relationship, long term relationship that will lead to marriage
Interests: Computers, Movies, Chat, Adventures

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: John James, sgtjames02@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:03 pm

tagged
John J
Tagline: Looking for a serious relationship
Relationship Status: Divorced
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Native American
Orientation: Straight

brandysuanne
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby brandysuanne » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:23 pm

Fred james maupin 47 born april 23 1967, army engineering of vehicles an riffles says hes from houston tx.,originally from new york ,new york claims hes stationed in kuwait an his wife passed 5 years ago an has a 9 yr old son named josh who stays with a close friend...got ahold of me thru fb messenger..

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:09 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update. :) could you please post his FB link ?? if he given you his email ID please post it too. I hope you already stop communicated with him and block him.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Maupin, jamesmaupin748@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:07 pm

waydate
jafil321
- 48 y/o man
- from Denver, Colorado, USA
- English, German, Russian
Description:
Well I am fun, classy,polite, well-mannered, romantic and active man who likes sports,and being outside. I can also stay inside and watch a movie. At first, I can be shy but definitely will open up once I get to know you.I am very positive person! Positive is my credo. I love life. Every day is beautiful and wonderful and I appreciate every moment of my life. New day I try to live with the use and I try to learn for myself something new with help of various books and interesting films. I think I need to develop my individuality in order to be brighter and more interesting.
Ideal match description:
What actually are you looking for in a relationship and kind of man you will like to meet?Well I am looking to start out as friends and build a strong friendship.I think a good relationship has to have a strong foundation.To me, that foundation is friendship.I think Love can befall us in a lot of different and magical ways....

How are you..i saw your profile and will love to know you much better..am a kind of easy going and honest man..have been a single dad for a long year..now am looking for something lasting that will never end..let me know if we can go on a private chat you can add me on jamesmaupin748@yahoo.com i think that will be more easier for us to learn about each other or leave your private email address for me will add you for a chat okay...hope to read from you soon. James.'
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “Military scams”