It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:25 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Maxwell Brown, maxwell20070@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Maxwell Brown, maxwell20070@hotmail.com

Postby dimitrii » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:19 pm

Confirio. daniel_schartond@yahoo.com

daniel
48 / Male / Straight
Joined February 4, 2014. Living in San Jose, California.

About Me
I am affectionate, caring with a generous heart. You and your ideas will be honored, respected and supported. Intelligent and educated, communicative with an affectionate, passionate, playful, youthful spirit and sense of humor. My friends consider me as optimistic, outgoing, faithful almost to a fault and honest with a strong sense of integrity, yet sensitive to the needs of others. Strong in mind, body, character, confidence and resolve but tender to those around. I believe in the wonder of romance and truly yearn to have a deeply intimate relationship with one delightful woman who unconditionally gets my heart

Junkmail:
i have read through your profile and I like it and i will like to get to know you Quite Difficult to write about one self when you know that others will be Judging you on what you wrote... well to tell you Little about myself on here my Name is daniel widowed with 1 Kid..... am 49yrs,i am from fallbrook AL, please i want you to know am new on this online dating am here looking for long time relationship and my match..i don't know maybe it can be you.....well i will like to get to know of you i will like you to reach at my personal email address any time at daniel_schartond@yahoo.com or you could hit me up on my number by texting me 651-321-2091

Profile pic already posted.

Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/daniel.schartond.5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Studied: Central, Alabama

Living: Mobile, Alabama

Place of birth: Fallbrook, California

Add. pic:

Acta est fabula.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dickie James, jdickie52@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:37 am

zorpia
Dickie
52, Miami, Florida, United States
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl, aged 40‑75, in Spain.

my IDs are jdickie52 for yahoo and james.dickie8 for skype.. c ya..

california, USA

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dickie James, jdickie52@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:48 am

his pic on Skype
leads to

FB
Mark Dickey
About
genera :mrgreen: at United States Army
Studied at US Army Fort Benning
Past: United States
Lives in Damascus, Syria :lol:
From San Jose, California

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:55 am

How do you do today and how is the weather like out there? I do hope life there is treating you just as you want.Let me take this chance to say thank you for sending me an email on here and again thank you for allowing me to get to know you, and also i will like you to know who i am.

Dickie James is my name, I was born in sweden some 54 years ago and i was with late parents.I was told my parents met at the university years ago and am the only son of my late parents. I lost my parent before the age of 17 years, so i was brought up by my late uncle in Califonia, i stayed with him and help in his Military interruption after finishing mechanical engineering in a local community college in Junction city. I later enrolled into the Royal Military Academy in United States at West Point new york and i was comissioned a second lieutenant in the Corps of Engineers,i completed Rank of Airborne and Air Assault training,and both the Engineer Officer Basic and Advanced Courses i earned a master's degree in mechanical engineering from the University of California. I am Currently serving in the middle east Afghanistan as Commander Sergeant Major here with the Joint combats,I have been here for 3 years,i do visit home although, but i do miss life out there. Soon i will retire from the army and will like to experience a different life far from active military service and that is the main reason why i joined the dating site in search to find my soul mate. I have a son of 11 years old and he's the only family I have.. I lost his mother 8 years ago and his sister 2 years ago.. I've been widowed for 8 years and three months now..
I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. I'm seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something which will end in just a blink of an eye..I am not into one night stands and again I believe meaningful relationships need to be nurtured and in my opinion respect and trust is the foundation and insurance for a sound relationship,it is something which nurtures love and keeps a relationship from falling apart. Maybe like you I have not had much luck meeting the right person.I am not giving up though and who knows maybe in time I will meet someone who wants a meaningful,serious,intense relationship of love, devotion and loyalty forever from the day the commitment is made.I search for a dedicated partner in this journey,someone who will stand by me at all times. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable.I love with all that i am and hope to meet some one just like me.

I like music jazz,country,blues and soul.movie,reading,traveling.I enjoy quite moment with my loved one laughing and talking,listening,touching,always showing affection,physical closeness and support.I am a good listener and am a dedicated partner and believe successful relationships are based on developing and nurturing respect for one's partner.Both parties need to work hard to deserve and earn that respect.I've added some pictures to the email.. again I will like you to try and create a skype messenger s we can talk on instant messenger ....I will end it here for now and hope to hear from you.stay bless in all you do.

Your new friend,

Dickie

Received: from [188.126.70.71] Portlane Networks AB, Sweden
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014

Image Image

using a Swedish proxy
but ...

To jdickie52@yahoo.com
Opened 2014/02/10
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood) :twisted:
Opened on 41-218-205-236-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh (41.218.205.236:11646)

sent the same message again
using
jdickie520@gmail.com

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:22 pm

wilsondickey@yahoo.com, Wilson Dickey
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6000358488 Wilson D

Hi..how are you doing there..? am not married..and you are you married with kids..?
so what is your name please i will be happy if we get to know more about each other
yes...I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG). I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a noncommission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.
nothing is going to happen to me am a strong man
i have one boy he is 11
What do you seek for in a relationship? i need a serious woman
am really serious okay am not here for that am really serious ok
i like your picture and i will be happy to get to know you more
don't you have yahoo please so we can xhat
okay please take care okay
wilsondickey!yahoo.com
wilsondickey@yahoo.com
i add you
come there please

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:26 pm

facebook.com/wilson.dickey.3

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Addie Colton, addie_colton14@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:50 pm

badoo
Addie 53, London
About me
I'm a rather laid back kind of guy in many ways, but I stay active and have many interests. I like to believe that I'm a gentleman (and I'm sure it's true!). I've got a son who is grown, so I spend most of my time planning my next international vacation, which I try to take at least 3 times each year. No, I don't sit around and watch much TV or read books, but I do think computers are great toys, …
Interested in
Am looking for a woman who enjoys the simple things in life. Who is honest and does not lie and cheat and who is Not judgmental. Someone REAL! I am simply online looking for the Love of my life.... someone to make my heart skip a beat... shake my whole being. A fairy tale that lasts a life time. Someone to adore and cherish.... want to look at her face in the morning.

My mother from England merseyside and My father from US Los Angeles , I grew up in US
I'm in peace keeping here in Syria

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Mills, john.mills28@live.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:32 pm

badoo
John 59, New York, NY
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
I am comfortable in jeans or a nice English suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.
I'm a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I'm a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.
I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. I'm very easy to get a long with and a very good listener......
Interested in
I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique woman who is affectionate, humble, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics sim
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Lizzi
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lizzi » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:06 pm

Turned up on Meet me as
Allan Scharton
43, Male
Last Login 2 hours ago
London, United Kingdom

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scharton Carrick, schartoncarrick@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu May 22, 2014 9:43 pm

waydate
schartoncarrick
45 y/o man
Columbus, USA

hello how are you doing my name is scharton and i am new here i will like to know you more may be we could be best of friend

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Clariss Horgan, clarisshorgan@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon May 26, 2014 7:24 pm

waydate
heshbone23
- 49 y/o man
- from Newport Hills, Washington, USA

Hi dear, Well, I know you must have received about 20 emails like this everyday, so I have been thinking really hard about how to make mine stand out. I think your profile makes you worth emailing,and i really enjoyed reading what you wrote.I thought we may share some similar interests and I would love to learn more about you. am Clariss Horgan from Ws, I am a very sensual, positive and passionate man. I love life and see the glass half full. I am always mesmerized by the ocean and want the person I am with to feel a connection also. I love to be fun and spontaneous and enjoy each day finding something joyful to smile about? you can reply me on my email. clarisshorgan@yahoo.com .hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

scammernightmare
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby scammernightmare » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:25 pm

This guy is now using ddickey666@gmail.com as his email address.

His message to me:

Good Day Cutie,How are you doing...Was just going through profiles on here and i came across yours and i must say you have a nice profile and it has capture my attention,Would be happy if we can get to know each other better..Thanks..!

His profile - a "Very Serious Christian" with a PhD and making over $500k to $1m per year.

Hi ladies, I am looking for an intelligent lady to share the rest of my life with, someone who is ready to commit to one person and gladly put dating sites behind them. Don't have to live together just belong to each other and share good times. I am young for my age, fit and very healthy.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:25 pm

512-553-2042

badoo.com/01291089036/
James 54, New York, NY

+1512 553 2042
jdickie52 is my yahoo ID

Geismary7
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Geismary7 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:10 pm

Just turned up on Match.com as changliving100 and his current email address is: newliving317@yahoo.com.

Now uses picture of a little girl as his avatar saying it's of his daughter!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Morgan, SKYPE: kelvin.morgan5555

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:28 pm

badoo.com/01299775812/
Kelvin 54, New York, NY

About me
Also, I've been told I'm a gentleman and hopeless romantic... yes we do exist! Therefore my motto in life has always been and will always be "Quality vs. Quantity. " So, ladies, I am not on here looking for just sex or a "friends with benefits"
Interested in
I'm now looking for a relationship, but I'm not looking to jump into anything without getting to know someone first. I've never been married, so I'm pretty sure it won't kill me to take things slow and make sure we are compatible. If you are divorced, I'm totally OK with that. You had to leave him in order to find me right?

have you ever date a military man or meet anybody since you join this dating site
Can you give me your skype id so that we can talk more over there to know each other well now
Yon can add me on kelvin.morgan5555 so that we can chat over there

Return to “Military scams”