It is currently Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:07 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

scammers with pictures of Chris Wilson

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:49 am

picture is stolen from an actor/model Chris Wilson:
http://www.starnow.co.uk/christopherw33618" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

johnny35 on MDF

Basic
47 year old, man from United States

how are you nice to meet you ,you look so good on your pics here i wish to know you more ,can we be friends? here is my id you can add me john.griffith64@yahoo.com... there so we can chat and get to know each other very well you are just the type of woman i need in my life,i need an honest, sincere, gentlewoman , outgoing, fit , mature, not aggressive and i can see it in your eyes

Received: from [41.184.17.8] by web125204.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 27 Jul 2012 20:56:36 PDT
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 20:56:36 -0700 (PDT)

41.184.17.8 - Nigeria

am from dailyflog and here is my usernae JOHNNNY35 ,let see how it goes here is my email id ...john.griffith64@yahoo.com you can send your pics ,i will like to know where you are from ,ur age and what do you do for a living

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steven Adams, stevenadams2482@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:49 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7253585844
STEVEN A
52, Shah Alam, Malaysia

when are you always online,soo that we can chat and get to know your better...send me your email id,i will add you to my friends list....take good care of yourself...hope to hear from you soonest
stevenadams2482@yahoo.com
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Griffith, john.griffith64@yahoo.com

Postby Sailory » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:17 am

Anderson F, f8139432478v@yahoo.com

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5974287944 Anderson F
About Me:I am a very sincere,loyal,humble,respectful,caring,honest,cheerful,prayerful,hardworking,neat,busy and educated person and i hate liars and cheaters.
My profession:I work in a ship as a Manager in a loading and off-loading department so i would like anyone who might want to know me to be calm if i respond to their messages late.

f8139432478v@yahoo.com

ImageImage

yahoo avatar

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chris Wilson, wilsonchris400@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Stole pics and name from Chris Wilson

netlog
chriswilson290
online male - 54 years, Florida, United States

hello my dear my name is Chris Wilson i am from the united states of America.....i am a new user here my friend directed me here because he got married here.....well i am 52 years of age...i lost my wife years ago and now i am single..i am a single father i have one daughter her name is Jane......i saw Ur profile and i got interested in it......all i want is a woman that would love me and i love her back...i would love u add me to yahoo m were we can chat well my yahoo id is wilsonchris400@yahoo.com....i would be very glad if u reply my message....or u give me your yahoo m so i add u ....Chris cares

Image Image

Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with stolen pics from Chris Wilson on Starnow

Postby BrightStar » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:39 pm

jamesken351@yahoo.com

stolen pics from Chris Wilson on Starnow....

http://www.starnow.ca/christopherw33618" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5981230316" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

James K
Dernière activité :Il y a 26 minutes
Consultations de profil :140 fois
Membre depuis :le 16 décembre, 2012
Lieu :Liverpool, United Kingdom :evil:
Statut relationnel :Célibataire
Intérêts : Potes, Les rendez-vous, Une relation sérieuse
Langues :English
Origine ethnique :Caucasien(ne)/Blanc(he)
Religion :Chrétien(ne)
Orientation :Hétéro

Message on Tagged

HELLO how are you and your family? Am"James from London i saw your profile and i love it my dear can i get your contact i mean email so we can talk more of our self better thanks God bless

Junk Mail

How are you doing today, I hope everything is moving fine with you? How is life health and present condition.It was
really nice to hear from you after i drop a note for you on your profile irrespective of my late respond. I will like
to start by introducing myself to you. I am JAMES KEN ,i live in LONDON UK and I am a drilling contractor.I own my
private firm my area of specialization is construction of oil and gas pipelines and environmental services.I was born
28 Sept 1963 in Della's Texas, when i was two my mum took me to my grandma in Florida that's where i grew up and
studied. When i was 26yrs i came back to UNITED KINGDOM where my dad introduced me to the company before he died, :cry: i
registered as a private body with the company. I have never been married before but i have a fiancee of which we are no
longer together due to the fact that i caught her with my best friend, Meaning she is cheating on me. :mrgreen: I really need a
sincere person and not a cheater, that's why I'm taking my time in order not to fall into the wrong hands again. I will
vibrationally :P tell you more about my kind of person below. I don't think I need to deceive anyone just for me to have a woman. I need someone that will love me for who I
am,and not for material things for i have never experience true love,maybe is due to the nature of my job. I believe
that faith can lead us to a beautiful direction. That's eventually if we are meant for each other. I believe that we
are going to have a good chemistry for each other, as far as We both will be honest and sincere to yourself. Laying all
the cards of what we should expect from each other. My heart is free and open also I will be happy if I find the same
heart and it will be mutual, I am a man who loves the lord and desires to accomplish his will :pray: . I am easy going person,
affectionate, have a great sense of humor like my friends says, i like fun, I'm an open minded person, romantic at
heart and believe women should be treated like queens and i love spoiling my loved ones.My aspiration is to become
great in life, take good care of my wife and kids as much as i can and then be the best man I can be to my family.
My favorite colors are white, blue, orange and purple I like movies especially scary ones, bowling, dancing, and
amusement parks anything fun. Meanwhile i will like you to understand that i'm always a busy person that have a tie
schedule even with that i will try as mush as i can to create time for my family no matter what. For they will be the
source of my living. I am very affectionate (world-class cuddles). I enjoy pampering, surprising my partner and I also
love to be nurtured in return. Sensuality is important to me, some of my favorite things are the salty taste of lobster
simmering in a blurred blanch sauce, :sick: the smell of the ocean mixed with suntan lotion on a summer day, the cool, velvety
softness of well-worn cotton sheets on a hot summer night, the gentle touch of a lover, the beauty of a home which has
been designed to be inviting and welcoming, the sound of leaves rustling beneath your feet in the Fall. I am here to
look for the real woman who can bring out the best from me. A woman that will share the solid foundation of
relationship with me, which is trust, love, relationship, companion, compromise, understanding, friendship, sincere of,
A woman that know what is in my mind when she look at my face. One that will share my sorrows with me and one that will
be there for me in terms of good and bad.
I like to take a walk with my loved one along the shore of the beach holding hands. I don't like liars,i don't like
playing games like i said before.I like to wake up in the morning to the beauty of the sky and to see what the day has
brought for the future.When am sleeping all i want to do is to think :dumb: about my family and the woman that occupied my
heart, i like to dream about my lovely wife and share my dreams with her. I believe that faith can lead us to a very
beautiful direction. That eventually we might end up with each other someday as we hold unto our faith.
Tell me more about yourself, I will appreciate it. I hope to hear from you ASAP!....Cheers......
Regards

Received: from [60.48.181.35] by web163906.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 06:43:49 -0800 (PST)

IP: 60.48.181.35
Hostname: 35.181.48.60.brk02-home.tm.net.my
ISP: Telekom Malaysia Berhad
Organization: Telekom Malaysia Berhad
State/Region: Kuala Lumpur
City: Kuala Lumpur

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jackson Chris Brown , c_wil38@yahoo.com

Postby dimitrii » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Pictures stolen from British actor Chris Wilson
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2711324/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Badoo.

Chris, 51
On the site now!
Wants to date with a girl, 41-56
Chris 51, Los Angeles, CA, United States, added: 2013-01-17 23:25:37
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Interests

Personal info

Languages:
English

Chris — 09:35 AM
Hello, i am very intrested in your profile and i will be very excited to know you more better well my name is Chris brown im us military currently deployed to afghanistan for peace keeping, im a doctor i do treated wounded soldiers..i am single father.and i lost my wife about 10 years ago.tell me about yours

Chris — 09:42 AM
im jack by name
Chris — 09:42 AM
im us military

Chris — 09:43 AM
i lost my wife 10 years ago

Chris — 09:43 AM
i lost my wife 10 years ago :twisted:

Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chris Brooks, eddybrooks80@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:54 am

netlog
chrisbrooks600
online male - 52 years, Texas City, United States

Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Chris Wilson

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:20 pm

Netlog.

hello dear....am chris by name i must say is an interesting frofile you gat here,pls if you dnt mind i will like to know more about you...pls i will be hoping and waiting to hear from you

am chris from texas but working in uk as a doctor with shell......i have a daughter she is 20 years old...lost her mum some years ago,i will did like to tell you here and now that am here to find a woman of my dreams and God willing marry her some day.....pls Gina give a chance to love again,a chance to be love again...........if there is any thing you would like to know more about me pls tell me...my pictures are here on netlog,you can go through them....i have been here for two weeks now and am sure you are the reason i register here
Friday 8 March 01:42 Hello,
I will want you please tell me more about yourself before we go on with this conversation,i am a man that need to get to know more about the opposite side before moving on.so i will be very happy to know more about you if you can answer all my questions with all honesty of heart...
what is your name ?
How old are you ?
what do you do for fun?
what do you do for a living ?
what your marital status?
Tell me about your past relationship if married before ?
How long did your last relationship last?
Do you have kids ?
How many kids do you ?
Will you like to have more kids if you finally get a man of your dream?
What is your best colour?
what is your best food? want to know if you are a vegetarian of junk foods?
Do you live alone or stay with friends?
Do you smoke?
Do you drink?
what was your may motive of join the Dating Site?
what are the qualities that you like in a man if a man is what you really need in your life?
Do you want long time relationship?
Do you want just someone to be with for the main time and nothing serious for now?
I will be waiting for your reply as soon as you can take good care of yourself Chris.

thanks dear........i promise not to break your heart
pls send me your email address so i can add you on my messeger

chrisbrooks600
online male - 52 years, Texas City, United States
21 visitors

Name
chris brooks
Date of birth
26/07/1960
United States
Native language
English

Looking for
Relationship
Love status
Single
I fancy
Women

I hope all is well. I want to say thanks for getting back to me, am separated, have two kids that live with me.. i and my brother has been alone since 2005 when we lost our whole family in the last London terrorist bomb blast, i dated only my late wife before we got married but have read so much about heart breaks before i got married so i do more than my best that if you have conscience you won't even want to leave me because i have just one love to give and i am giving to the fullness...i love to laugh, smile and joke, going to the beach and spending time with my kids.
Thats the little i can tell you about myself and i hope to hear from you too ok?
kiss and hugs
Clark xoxoxo

Received: from [98.158.177.244]

IP: 98.158.177.244
Hostname: no-ptr.midphase.com
ISP: Hosting Services

proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:23 pm

Email=> yahoo:

FB: => Uwe => posted here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 58#p300058" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:25 pm

Subject: Eddy Brooks invites you to connect
X-Originating-IP: 41.206.1.9 Nigeria

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

petermac297@yahoo.co.uk (pics2 )

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:24 am

email from topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=58992" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yahoo avatar is Chris Wilson

To petermac297@yahoo.co.uk
Opened 15-Apr-13 at 10:03:22am (UTC +00:00) - 9mins7secs after sending
Location Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (86% likelihood) :twisted:
Opened on (120¸139¸104¸172:50400)
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank John, frank_john98@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:28 am

netlog
frank_john98
online male - 52 years, United Kingdom

Image Image

Your message was delivered to the recipient.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN
MTN=MUGUBERRY :twisted:
Napoleon Bonaparte

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:26 am

albertcampbell7@live.com, Albert David

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5999134802" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Albert D

I am 50 years, widower,my wife died four years ago,I was searching for my fantasies,my perfect match and my friend,Though your profile caught me attracted,This is why i have decided to say "HELLO",I am passionate,caring,easy going,romantic,out going and God fearing person,If you find it interesting Please do contact me in my personal email contact,I hope hearing from you as soon as you read this short message I will stop here hoping to read from you as soon as possible Beloved Albert David albertcampbell7@live.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Zlatko Vladislav, zlatkovladislav@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:23 am

see also topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 8&p=204192" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

person.com
USER ID: 7494033
Nickname: ZV
Name: Zlatko Vladislav
State/Region: Ohio
City: Cleveland
I just want to meet someone simple, that will love me unconditionally. She should be kind, loving, respectful and above all God fearing. I know no one is perfect and perfect is no one. But i just hope to meet someone that i will feel very comfortable with when we are togethe
Napoleon Bonaparte

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mayor Greg, deemayorgreg@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:15 pm

gregoryjimmy
52 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Native American
City: indiana
Height: 5 feet 2
Marital status: Single
Hair colour: grey
Children: No
Want children: Yes
Interests:
Education: other

hello how are you doing am greg by name am from usa, indiana, am 52 years old of age am single been married but divorced, i was happy reading your profile and thats why am writing you to know more about you ..i will be glad to read back from you soon and you can possibly mail me at deemayorgreg@yahoo.com

pics already posted

Return to “Military scams”