It is currently Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:10 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

scammers with pictures of Chris Wilson

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mayor Greg, deemayorgreg@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:27 pm

zorpia
greg
43, Lagos, Nigeria
Last seen 17 hours ago
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a girl, aged 18‑99, in United Kingdom.
Single
I am Friendly.

About Me
i am just an all around young at heart young man who is looking for a serious relationship with a serious woman and also a relationship which is going to lead to marriage with respect and honour..............

person.com
gregoty :-o
jimmy
50 y.o.
Lodonberry Estates
United States

uses different pics on tagged
see

Re: Mayor Greg, deemayorgreg@yahoo.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

stevenadams2482@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:45 am

Bix le Mer Oct 10, 2012 12:49 am
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7253585844
STEVEN A
52, Shah Alam, Malaysia

when are you always online,soo that we can chat and get to know your better...send me your email id,i will add you to my friends list....take good care of yourself...hope to hear from you soonest
stevenadams2482@yahoo.com
for new look of this guy....

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=75139" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Chris Wilson

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:43 am

duncanrichard

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Manchester
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: Other

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

Am looking for my soul mate, someone who is exciting and adventurous, has great sense of humor and enjoys making me laugh. someone who is so glad to share, so glad to help and give,someone who i can share my thoughts with and who will makes me feel special and brings out the best in me Someone who tries to understand me even when they haven"t got a clue. Someone that would be ready to give so much of herself and can do anything, go anywhere, and sacrifice anything she has for sake of LOVE. I want the kind of relationship that could leads to marriage.

Dear Friend
Dear Friend, I know you will be surprise the way i contacted you since we don't know each other before, but with faith i contacted you because i found your name here on therefore i believe you must be a good person, I decided to add you as my friend and share with you little about me. Can we be friends? I hope to hear from you soon I'm looking for a soul-mate. A best friend for life! Someone I could talk to about anything. A good listener, smart and funny! Who knows maybe you are my twin-soul What is your idea of the perfect first date?. I am from united kingdom,I am marine Engineer i work inside sea,and what about you?,please i will feel more comfortable to tell you about me if you can contact me via my personal email address. engineerduncanrichard@yahoo.co.uk

engineerduncanrichard@yahoo.co.uk

IP: 41.189.162.21
City: Accra
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Denice Koker, denicekoker@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:12 am

person.com
USER ID: 7841643
Nickname: koker
Name: denice koker
State/Region: Texas
City: Fort Worth
will like to meet good and loving woman who is ready to be the mother of my kids and who is ready to to stay with me till the end of m

Image. Image

Also on badoodoo.....
Denice 54
Lagos, Nigeria :twisted:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

George Larry - georgelarry10@outlook.com

Postby Pandora » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:44 am

tagged.com
George L

Basic Info: 54, Male
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Profile Views: 270 times

This profile is set to private.

junk message
Am Larry George, am a military officer in the US, am widower with a daughter, presently am on official duties in afganistan at the moment, am not often on this site due to my job, please kindly send me your email address so i can tell more about myself.
His mail
Hello dear,
I must first thank you for providing your email address to me. am sorry for the late write to your mail is because of the nature of my job, I have to admit that you are really wonderful and beautiful woman. I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for us. As you must have known, My name is GEORGE LARRY. I am an American military officer on duty here in the city of Kabul Afghanistan. I am 54yrs old. I am Widower with a child. My Wife died few years ago in auto crash. My daughter's name is JANE and she is studying in UK LONDON. She is a good and intelligent girl and i take her to high esteem because she is a carbon copy of her mother. There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in life but in-spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to.

I am a fun loving man, jovial, Kind, easy going, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, cooking etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him. I believe also that our meeting today is not by accident or by chance but it was predestined to happen so that we would be able to discover about ourselves. I want someone who is happy with her life. someone, who is willing to share Her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we both will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. I Attach my photos Please, feel free to tell me more about yourself and also send your photos to me. Hope to hear from you. kisses

Thanks
X-Originating-Email: [georgelarry10@outlook.com]

Image Image Image

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007067055661
George Larrieva
No further info, joined FB October 15, 2014
pic already posted

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Stelvin Smart - Stelvinsmart20@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:25 am

from our FB wall

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6019297952
So beautiful and interesting to read your profile.I am Mr.Stelvin Smart From New york United States of America.U.S. military official in duty Syria. I'm new on this site and for this reason I do not know anything about this site.and not always on the site because of the nature of my job I'd like to know more about you.could you please give me your private email or If you do not mind you can contact me directly to my private email address (Stelvinsmart20@hotmail.com) so that I can tell you more about myself and also send my pictures to you as well

^^

Stelvin S
Zuletzt aktiv: Vor 6 Stunden
Tagline: let love lead
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:07 pm

richard_mallson@yahoo.com, richardmallson@gmail.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6021216480 Richard M
About Me:my name is Richard Mallson, Staff Sergeant is my position in army.I am a half America and half France. I was born in France but we left France when I was three years old. I joined American military after my graduation from High school, and now i am in Syria Damascus on a peace keeping official duty. I will be retiring from active service,very soon I have a son who is 13yrs old and will be 14 soon.I am the kind of person who likes to see the humor in everything. Laughter is the food for the soul,I love nature and animals, I am a hard working person and I take care of myself I live alone, I love to cook I also love photography and art. I have been alone for a very long time I have to admit living alone can be very desperate, so I have decided it is now time to make changes in my life. Hence, I have decided to seek out to find a very special person, who one day may become my closest friend, lover, and partner in life. I am just myself… confident, manly, caring and reliable..I'm looking for a true intimate and meaningful relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance.

hello... my dear very nice to meet you here i really want to have a chart with you this is my email address richard_mallson@yahoo.com can i also have yours too.... am Richard from NY and i am here looking for a relationship also this email also richardmallson@gmail.com

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:25 pm

Skype---> steven.adams74
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Morgan, morganmicheal445@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:20 am

w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=603227276
Micheal M, 55 New York City, NY

hanks dear for your lovely reply am divorced i have 1daughter she stays with the mother because of my work, am a native american i work as a film location manager am currently in Indonesia now for some project am handling am here for a serious relationship,i saw your profile and i became interested in knowing you and hope we will get to know more about each other.

thank you dear for your lovely reply can i have your email address so i can add you up in yahoo messenger to enable us get to know each other more please or email so we could be emailing each other to enable us get to know more about each other because am not always online here in tagged ok,hope to hear from you soon kisssses
morganmicheal445@yahoo.com

Image. Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

j_m11111@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:23 pm

Oasis
mark1111122222
Male 51 - United States
Hialeah | Florida | United States
im new on this site and my name is chris 52 years old and im looking for nice woman that i wannna spend the rest of my life with.
What I'm Looking For
im looking for serious woman that ready to spend the rest of her life with me and God fearing woman :twisted:

Hello how are you doing? you have nice profile and i will like to know you more while i will like to introduce my self first.. my name is chris im un military and currently deployed to Afghanistan for peace keeping. i lost my wife long time ago and i have only daughter but she is a deaf i will like to know you more if you dont mind and im gonna be happy if you can respond to my personal mail id : j_m11111@outlook.com. cuz im really busy here so that i can reply you back as soon you send me mail so that we can share pics and get to know more about each other more. Looking forward to read from you soon. Chris

Napoleon Bonaparte

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: j_m11111@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:36 pm

=> B:
Mark, 51
Secaucus, NJ, United States
I'm here to date with girls, 35-62

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richie Cook, richiecook@usa.com

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:18 am

matchdoctor
Richard336
51-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 39 - 69
Los Angeles, California, United States
Last Activity: Today
Am looking forward to meeting my special woman. I would like her to be kind, attentive, caring, reliable, well-mannered woman with a good sense of humor..
about my work:
My duties and responsibilities are much more, I have to arrange the work for all trades and provide my subordinates with right directions and closely monitor their productivity, also I’ve to arrange for the material to be on site at the right time for installation, I need to follow the set work schedule.
my idea of a great date:
In relationship the thing that matters most is Trust, Honesty,Understanding and faithfulness with cheerful mind without this things in a relationship it will never lead anybody to anywhere.
the person I would like to meet:
I wish to find that special woman whom I am going to spend the rest of my life with.
Someone who would be my best friend and soul mate, someone who understands what life, relationship and commitment really means. Someone who understands that every good relationship takes a lot of hard work from both partners this is because love is not just about finding the right person, but creating the right relationship. I wish to find someone who is honest, open minded, faithful, ready to share with me his heart and a child at heart.

hey pretty
here is it: richiecook@usa.com
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richie Cook, richiecook@usa.com

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:44 pm

Thanks for getting back to me with your mail, am glad to read from although I was expecting your mail to come with your pictures for clearer identification...
About Me:
I wish to find that special woman whom I am going to spend the rest of my life with.
Someone who would be my best friend and soul mate, someone who understands what life, relationship and commitment really means. Someone who understands that every good relationship takes a lot of hard work from both partners this is because love is not just about finding the right person, but creating the right relationship. I wish to find someone who is honest, open minded, faithful, ready to share with me his heart and a child at heart. But
Sometimes, you find the right person at the wrong time, sometimes it’s the wrong person at the right time, but when you find the right person, at the right time, in the right situation, it’s because you’re meant to be together.
Here is my pics, tell me if you like what you see and if together we start building long lasting relationship
Be well and safe
Richard

Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Smith, johnsonsmith198201@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:05 pm

matchdoctor
johnson123725
55-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 50 - 70
Agawam, Massachusetts, United States
Last Activity: Online Now!
ethnicity: Native American
job: Political/Govt/Civil Service/Military

Hello,i am Johnson Smith.I am new on this site,i will like to be your friend and please contact me on my email so that i can tell you details about me.This is my email,(johnsonsmith198201@hotmail.com
Thanks.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Johnson Smith, johnsonsmith198201@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:05 am

SKYPE ID: live:johnsonsmith198201

Return to “Military scams”