It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:10 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Susan Jane Helms

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:46 am

pictures are stolen from Lt. Gen. Susan Jane Helms, African scammers are even using her name.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_J._Helms

Full Name
Susan helms
More
About me
I am loving, caring with lots of passion, I am Artistic, I play guitar and piano , I love Music especially Pop, Soul , Soft rock , live Music and Karaoke, I like Sports ,{Golf, Soccer , Long Tennis and Ping Pong} I like Movies {Comedy and a good and a good Thriller} .
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 8:54 am
City, State, Province
Dallas, Texas
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Native American
Occupation
military
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Email: precious2x2@gmail.com

Received from: IP: 199.58.84.9
ISP: Leaseweb USA
proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Susan J. Helms

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:49 am

Person.com:

USER ID: 5732344
State/Region: Plateaux
City: Atakpame
Distance: N/A
Last login: Feb 28, 2012, 16:13

Personal Info
Horoscope: Cancer, year of Tiger

Who I Would Like to Meet

Aged: 26-100 y.o.
For:
Penpal, Flirt, Friendship, Love, Intimacy, Fun, Chat, Other
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Susan Jane Helms

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:44 pm

picture is stolen from Lieutenant General Susan "Sue" Jane Helms, a former NASA astronaut

Username: susan99

Email: rammm4u@yahoo.com

User IP 173.245.64.133

DetectNetwork.US
OrgId: DETEC-7
Address: 55 S. Market St.,San Jose, CA 95113, US
City: SJ
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95113

Full Name
susan

About me
Hi, I am lieutenant general Susan J. Helms, a United State army general from the United States of America,We don’t know each other but it would be great to get to

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
usa

Marital Status
Separated

Ethnicity
Asian

Occupation

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Susan Jane Helms

Postby Marisa » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:42 am

junkmail:
Hi,

Hi, I am lieutenant general Susan J. Helms, a United State army general from the United States of America,We don’t know each other but it would be great to get to know you ,kindly permit my contacting you through this medium I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition,Please I will like you to reply to me through my mail address (msusans99@yahoo.com) so that we will know each other very well,do not be afraid in replying my mail for i have a very important and confidential matter that i want to discuss with you, i am still working in Libya for the sake of the crisis in Libya, so kindly reply me so that i will introduce myself to you and the reason why i am contacting you, I am looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable us have an important discussion then we will start from there which will include my introduction.

Regards,

Susan Helms.
(msusans99@yahoo.com)
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

susanhelm79@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:44 am

contact from matchalot

susanhelm79@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Susan J. Helms; <susanhelm79@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Username: susanhelms

Email: susanhelm79@yahoo.com

User IP 173.245.64.158

DetectNetwork.US
OrgId: DETEC-7
Address: 55 S. Market St.,San Jose, CA 95113, US
City: SJ
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95113

Full Name
susan helms

About me
I am army generalI am army generalI am army generalI am army generalI am army generalI am army general

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
texas

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
army
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Lt. Gen. Susan Jane Helms

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:08 pm

Dear friend
Message Dear friend,
My name is Susan Jane Helms, United States military officer, looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a cordial relationship. I'm not always on this site, please I'll be glad if you write me direct at my private email for more details.
Best regard!

No IP traceable

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Susan Jane Helms; <helmsusanjiane@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:12 pm

Hey Dear,

Thanks for your reply towards my email, my dear I decided to establish a cordial relationship with you after viewing your profile on the site, and there is a reason why I felt secured to move with you, first of all I will like to use this media to give you a little introduction about myself with attachment of my picture just to enable you take a nice view on me. May it interest you to know that i am presently writing you from the war zone in Afghanistan due to the existing crisis in the country?

I am Lt. Gen. Susan Jane Helms, Commander, 14th Air Force (Air Forces Strategic), Air Force Space Command; and Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, U.S. Strategic Command, Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif. As the U.S. Air Force's operational space component to USSTRATCOM, I leads more than 20,500 personnel responsible for providing missile warning, space superiority, space situational awareness, satellite operations, space launch and range operations. As Commander, JFCC SPACE, i also direct all assigned and attached USSTRATCOM space forces providing tailored, responsive, local and global space effects in support of national, USSTRATCOM and combatant commander objectives.

I was commissioned from the U.S. Air Force Academy in 1980. I was served as an F-15 and F-16 weapons separation engineer and a flight test engineer. As a flight test engineer, i also has flown in 30 types of U.S. and Canadian military aircraft. Also served as project officer on the CF-18 aircraft as a U.S. Air Force Exchange Officer to the Canadian Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment.

Selected by NASA in January 1990, I became an astronaut in July 1991. On Jan. 13, 1993, then an Air Force major and a member of the space shuttle Endeavour crew, I became the first U.S. military woman in space. I flew on STS-54 (1993), STS-64 (1994), STS-78 (1996) and STS-101 (2000), and served aboard the International Space Station as a member of the Expedition-2 crew (2001). A veteran of five space flights, I also has logged 211 days in space, including a spacewalk of eight hours and 56 minutes, a world record. I commanded the 45th Space Wing at Patrick AFB, Fla. My staff assignments include tours at Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Air Education and Training Command, and U.S. Strategic Command.

EDUCATION:
1980 Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering, U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colo. 1985 Master of Science degree in aeronautics/astronautics, Stanford University, Calif.
1988 Flight Test Engineer Course, USAF Test Pilot School, Edwards AFB, Calif.
ASSIGNMENTS:
1. July 1980 - March 1984, F-15/F-16 weapons separation engineer, Air Force Armament Laboratory, Eglin AFB, Fla.
2. March 1984 - June 1985, graduate student, Stanford University, Calif.
3. July 1985 - December 1987, assistant professor of aeronautics, U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colo.
4. January 1988 - December 1988, student, USAF Test Pilot School, Edwards AFB, Calif.
5. January 1989 - June 1990, CF-18 flight test engineer, Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment, Canadian Forces Base, Cold Lake, Alberta, Canada
6. July 1990 - July 2002, astronaut, Johnson Space Center, Houston, Texas
7. July 2002 - June 2004, Chief, Space Superiority Division, Directorate of Requirements, Headquarters U.S. Air Force Space Command, Colorado Springs, Colo.
8. June 2004 - February 2005, Vice Commander, 45th Space Wing, Patrick AFB, Fla.
9. March 2005 - May 2006, Deputy Director, Operations (Technical Training), Headquarters Air Education and Training Command, Randolph AFB, Texas
10. June 2006 - October 2008, Commander, 45th Space Wing, Patrick AFB, Fla.
11. November 2008 - January 2011, Director of Plans and Policy, U.S. Strategic Command, Offutt AFB, Neb.
12. January 2011 - present, Commander, 14th Air Force (Air Forces Strategic), Air Force Space Command, and Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, USSTRATCOM, Vandenberg AFB, Calif.
SUMMARY OF JOINT ASSIGNMENTS:
1. November 2008 - January 2011, Director of Plans and Policy, U.S. Strategic Command, Offutt AFB, Neb., as a major general
2. January 2011 - present, Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, USSTRATCOM, Vandenberg AFB, Calif., as a lieutenant general
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS:
Defense Superior Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Legion of Merit with three oak leaf clusters
Defense Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Meritorious Service Medal with oak leaf cluster
Air Force Commendation Medal
NASA Distinguished Service Medal
NASA Outstanding Leadership Medal
OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS:
1983 Junior Engineer of the Year, Air Force Armament Laboratory
1988 Distinguished graduate, USAF Test Pilot School, and winner of the R.L. Jones Award for Outstanding Flight Test Engineer
1990 Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment Commanding Officer's Commendation, Canadian Forces, Canada
1996 Outstanding Young Houstonian
2002 Women in Aerospace Outstanding Achievement Award
2008 Dr. Kurt H. Debus Award for Aerospace Achievements and Contributions in Florida
2008 Thomas D. White Space Award for Outstanding Contributions to Space
2011 inducted into the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION:
Second Lieutenant May 28, 1980
First Lieutenant May 28, 1982
Captain May 28, 1984
Major Oct. 1, 1991
Lieutenant Colonel March 1, 1994
Colonel Feb. 1, 2000
Brigadier General June 23, 206
Major General Aug. 2, 2009
Lieutenant General Jan. 21, 2011
My dear I have told you all about me, so I hope to read from you soonest.

Yours Faithfully
Gen. Susan Jane Helms

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:19 pm

Hello My Dear,

Thanks for your kind response and as a matter of fact, I am very happy to read your mail. I hope you are great over there in your Country i am so much happy to get your email that you send to me and the most important thing that i need from you is the love, Sincere, Honest and a GOD fearing person because i count on you now. However, I really want to Establish a true relationship that may lead into a Business partner or something else, and decided to choose you after going through your email, I have fully made up my mind to go into business partnership with you, as I do not know how long we are to remain in the war Zone. I want you to know that we are being Attacked every day and car bombs. During one of our Rescue Mission we Came Across a Safe Box that contain huge Amount of Gold that belongs to the Revolutionaries, it was agreed by all parties in the present that the Gold will be Shared Among us. my own shear of the Gold will Cost the Sum of $ 3.200.000 ( United States Dollars ) which i urgently need your assistant to receive the Gold over there in your country on my behalf,

I have made solid arrangements with a UN Diplomatic Agent who promised to deliver the Gold to any of my chosen Destination. I shall be compensating you with 25% of the Gold. One passionate appeal I want you to not Discuss this Matter to a Third Party. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind Convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive this Gold towards its purpose.

So that as soon as the agent arrive in your country on my behalf to delivered the Gold to you, and you will make inquirer for those that will buy the Gold then after Selling the Gold i am suggesting that if we can go into life partnership as time goes on which means that the proceedings from the investment in any where the ( percent of the business will be shared equally ) between the both of us because i do not know much about international business and i am putting my entire funds into your care because i want you to be in total control of my funds as soon as the Gold arrives in your country. do attach as you reply to me your full name and full contact information's to enable me write an authorization letter to the Security Company on your behalf, so that i will register the Gold box with your information as a family treasure. full data such as.

(1) Your Home address..............
(2) Your full name.................
(3) Your phone number..............
(4) Your age.......................
(5) Your profession.................

On reply of your mail with the above mentioned details, i will send an authorization letter to the Security Company and also give you the contact of the security company, so that you will reach them for the delivery of the consignment. Looking forward to read from you. Take good care of you and remain bless.
Best Regard From.
Gen.Susan Jane Helms

No IP traceable

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:54 pm

She send me the same letter from Monday once more instead to send her ID copy...... I must ask her if the Taleban have confused her at night.....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Susan Jane Helms; <susanjanehelmjanehelm@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:06 pm

Susan1001

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Alabama
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

My name is Susan Jane Helms, United States' military officer, i am looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a cordial relationship.

America Online
OrgId: AOL
Address: 22000 AOL Way
City: Dulles
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Susan Jane Helms

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:41 pm

Susan1001

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Alabama
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

My name is Susan Jane Helms, United States' military officer, i am looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a cordial relationship.

Dear,

My name is Susan Jane Helms, United States' military officer, i am looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a cordial relationship. I'm not always on this site, please I'll be glad if you can kindly write me directly at my private email (susanjanehelmjanehelm@live.com) for more details.

Best regard![/quote]

susanjanehelmjanehelm@live.com

IP: 172.162.110.95 aol proxy

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:43 pm

clone:
freshsingle.com/members/Susan1001

Nickname: Susan1001
Aries
State/Region: New York
City: Adamsville
Marital status: don´t want to say
Searching: Men
Eye color: black
Hair color: blonde
Height: 5' 57" / 170 cm
Weight: 80 lb / 36 kg
Body type: average
Online status:
Last logged in: never

Who I am:
i am a widowed woman and Since i lost my husband i thought i can go through life alone but as it stands i have discovered that everybody needs somebody to be completed. I'm not always on this site, please I'll be glad if you write me directly at my private email susanjanehelmjanehelm@live.com for more details. 'I'm an open book; turn me one page at a time to unravel my story I'm not desperate or lonely, just adventurous enough to date online. Beware I may just be the most awesome person you'll ever meet. I'm dangerously overloaded with intellectuality I can make your mind swoon

I´m looking for: looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a cordial relationship, someone that will be God fearing sincere, affectionate and kind hearted,I'm not always on this site, please I'll be glad if you write me directly at my private email for more details.

I´m searching people for: Dating & Relationship

My Music: Jazz, Country
My Interests: Literature & Books, Traveling
My Sports: Jogging
Books I like: Edifying
Movies I like: War
TV-Shows I like: News
My favorite spots: Edifying

My Education: Masters Degree
My Occupation: Military
I speak: English, French
My Origin: White/Caucasian
Smokes: Nonsmoker

Susan1001 already uses our Free Online Dating Service to meet singles on the Internet. She comes from Adamsville, New York and she is looking for a male partner to date with. If you want to chat with Susan1001 or send her a message free of charge, you have to sign up now here.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:03 pm

Sent the same script again, IP: 41.93.151.18 Accra, Ghana

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Susan J H <gensusanx1@aol.com>

Postby jaga » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:38 pm

MDF: gensusanx1
Susan Love /
55 year old, woman from United States

Hi. It's my pleasure to meet you. My name is Susan Helms. I am a U.S. officer. I will like to get acquainted with you. I am a romantic and fun to be. I am loving, I read your profile and I would really like to indicate my interest, I am looking for genuine and meaningful intimate relationship with love, passion and romance. Please I'll be glad if you send me an email to my email address (gensusanx1@aol.com) I will send you my photo and tell you more about myself. I hope to hear from you soon. gensusanx1@aol.com Susan Helms
Email: (empty) = lack of content and images

IP: 41,207,162,249.
Geo-Location: Country Togo / Lome City
Subject: Re:
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 9:10:37 -0400 (EDT)

:thinking: :liar: again sent courtesy

Return to “Military scams”