It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Susan Jane Helms

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

susanhems92@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:52 pm

.zorpia.com/profile#!SuzanHeMs
Suzan, ,57
Taipai, Taiwan

Hello dear,
How are you ? my name is Susan, nice meeting you here.
I have more details to share with you.
Please can you Contact me via e-mail:
susanhems92@ hotmail.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

susanhems92@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

susanhelms770@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:19 pm

sussy01

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New York
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education:

Personal Description:

I will tell later

...... is spamming with

To:
Sent Date: 28 Dec 2015
Subject: Compliments of the season!!
I am lieutenant general Susan J. Helms, a United State army general from the United States of America,We don't know each other but it would be great to get to know you ,kindly permit my contacting you through this medium I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition,Please I will like you to reply to me through my mail address (susanjhelms21@hotmail.com) that we will know each other very well,do not be afraid in replying my mail for i have a very important and confidential matter that i want to discuss with you, i am still working in Libya for the sake of the crisis in Libya, so kindly reply me so that i will introduce myself to you and the reason why i am contacting you, I am looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable us have an important discussion then we will start from there which will include my introduction.
Regards,
Susan Helms.

BRAS-ADSL-POOL1
IP addresses use by ADSL clients on BRAS for dynamic allocation on ppoe connections
Boko Koumealo
Place de la Reconciliation,
quartier ATCHANTE BP333 Lome TOGO
Lome
Togo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

susanJaneHelms2@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:03 pm

.zorpia.com/profile#!susanhelms70053
susan
57, Amsterdam, Netherlands

susanJaneHelms2 @ hotmail.com)
Hello Dear
Please countact me back
I Really like you profile and i Wish to be you friend
(susanJaneHelms2 @ hotmail.com)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

s.helms9@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:41 pm

susan00 ...... ssanhelms@outlook.com

State, City: badajoz
Children: I want children
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

i am a cheerful loving caring and sincere woman looking for soul mate

....... is spamming with:

To:
Sent Date: 07 Jan 2016
Subject: hello
Hej, mitt namn är generallöjtnant susan j hjälmar, jag är en United State armégeneral, jag verkligen vill etablera en ömsesidig relation med dig, eftersom vi möter här för första gången, jag vill att vi ska fortsätta vårt samtal genom min privata E-postadress, här är min e-postadress = s.helms9@aol.com, Gud välsigne dig som jag hoppas att läsa från dig.

NAME = SUSAN HELMS
EMAIL '= s.helms9@aol.com

Hello,my name is lieutenant General susan j helms,i am a United State Army General,i really want to establish a mutual relationship with you,since we are meeting here for the first time,i want us to continue our conversation through my private Email address ;here are my Email address = s.helms9@aol.com ,God bless you as i hope to read from you soonest.

NAME '= SUSAN HELMS
EMAIL' = s.helms9@aol.com

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Reg.-Email give a Hit in FB for Susan Helms

https:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009971145974

...... no need to post her Pic again
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Adeena Aisha , adeenaa1@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:28 pm

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009219625537
Adeena Aisha

see also
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 65#p467365

minerva

Bookmark and Share

helms1975@mail.ru

Postby minerva » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:56 pm

DSM

suzzy: helms
[suzzy]
Activity:
1 day(s) ago
female, 55, kabul, Afghanistan.

5 Feb 2016 at 16:23
Please dear. I'll like you to contact me via E-mail (
helms1975@mail.ru ) i have an important discussion to tell you is very
urgent i am susan helms from USA.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

helms1975@mail.ru

Postby minerva » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:39 pm

Email #1
INTRODUCTION

Sent:Tue 2/9/2016 2:43 PM
To: xxx

Thanks for your reply towards my email, my dear I really want to establish a long term relationship with you after I have gone through your profile on the site, And my dear there is a reason why I choose to establish a relationship with you, I will use this opportunity to tell you all about myself. My dear I attach my picture to this email, so take a nice view on them. Honey presently I am in Afghanistan at war zone for peacekeeping mission due to the crisis here in Afghanistan.

I am Lt. Gen. Susan J. Helms, Commander, 14th Air Force (Air Forces Strategic), Air Force Space Command; and Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, U.S. Strategic Command, Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif. As the U.S. Air Force's operational space component to USSTRATCOM, I leads more than 20,500 personnel responsible for providing missile warning, space superiority, space situational awareness, satellite operations, space launch and range operations. As Commander, JFCC SPACE, i also directs all assigned and attached USSTRATCOM space forces providing tailored, responsive, local and global space effects in support of national, USSTRATCOM and combatant commander objectives.

I was commissioned from the U.S. Air Force Academy in 1980. I was served as an F-15 and F-16 weapons separation engineer and a flight test engineer. As a flight test engineer, i also has flown in 30 types of U.S. and Canadian military aircraft. Also served as project officer on the CF-18 aircraft as a U.S. Air Force Exchange Officer to the Canadian Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment.

Selected by NASA in January 1990, I became an astronaut in July 1991. On Jan. 13, 1993, then an Air Force major and a member of the space shuttle Endeavour crew, I became the first U.S. military woman in space. I flew on STS-54 (1993), STS-64 (1994), STS-78 (1996) and STS-101 (2000), and served aboard the International Space Station as a member of the Expedition-2 crew (2001). A veteran of five space flights, I also has logged 211 days in space, including a spacewalk of eight hours and 56 minutes, a world record. I commanded the 45th Space Wing at Patrick AFB, Fla. Her staff assignments include tours at Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Air Education and Training Command, and U.S. Strategic Command.

EDUCATION:
1980 Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering, U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colo. 1985 Master of Science degree in aeronautics/astronautics, Stanford University, Calif.
1988 Flight Test Engineer Course, USAF Test Pilot School, Edwards AFB, Calif.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. July 1980 - March 1984, F-15/F-16 weapons separation engineer, Air Force Armament Laboratory, Eglin AFB, Fla.
2. March 1984 - June 1985, graduate student, Stanford University, Calif.
3. July 1985 - December 1987, assistant professor of aeronautics, U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colo.
4. January 1988 - December 1988, student, USAF Test Pilot School, Edwards AFB, Calif.
5. January 1989 - June 1990, CF-18 flight test engineer, Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment, Canadian Forces Base, Cold Lake, Alberta, Canada
6. July 1990 - July 2002, astronaut, Johnson Space Center, Houston, Texas
7. July 2002 - June 2004, Chief, Space Superiority Division, Directorate of Requirements, Headquarters U.S. Air Force Space Command, Colorado Springs, Colo.
8. June 2004 - February 2005, Vice Commander, 45th Space Wing, Patrick AFB, Fla.
9. March 2005 - May 2006, Deputy Director, Operations (Technical Training), Headquarters Air Education and Training Command, Randolph AFB, Texas
10. June 2006 - October 2008, Commander, 45th Space Wing, Patrick AFB, Fla.
11. November 2008 - January 2011, Director of Plans and Policy, U.S. Strategic Command, Offutt AFB, Neb.
12. January 2011 - present, Commander, 14th Air Force (Air Forces Strategic), Air Force Space Command, and Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, USSTRATCOM, Vandenberg AFB, Calif.

SUMMARY OF JOINT ASSIGNMENTS:
1. November 2008 - January 2011, Director of Plans and Policy, U.S. Strategic Command, Offutt AFB, Neb., as a major general
2. January 2011 - present, Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, USSTRATCOM, Vandenberg AFB, Calif., as a lieutenant general

MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS:
Defense Superior Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Legion of Merit with three oak leaf clusters
Defense Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Meritorious Service Medal with oak leaf cluster
Air Force Commendation Medal
NASA Distinguished Service Medal
NASA Outstanding Leadership Medal

OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS:
1983 Junior Engineer of the Year, Air Force Armament Laboratory
1988 Distinguished graduate, USAF Test Pilot School, and winner of the R.L. Jones Award for Outstanding Flight Test Engineer
1990 Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment Commanding Officer's Commendation, Canadian Forces, Canada
1996 Outstanding Young Houstonian
2002 Women in Aerospace Outstanding Achievement Award
2008 Dr. Kurt H. Debus Award for Aerospace Achievements and Contributions in Florida
2008 Thomas D. White Space Award for Outstanding Contributions to Space
2011 inducted into the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame

EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION:
Second Lieutenant May 28, 1980
First Lieutenant May 28, 1982
Captain May 28, 1984
Major Oct. 1, 1991
Lieutenant Colonel March 1, 1994
Colonel Feb. 1, 2000
Brigadier General June 23, 2006
Major General Aug. 2, 2009
Lieutenant General Jan. 21, 2011.

My dear I have told you all about me, so I hope to read from you soonest.

Yours Faithfully
General Susan Helms.
this mugu really reading her biography or just copy paste ;) :D

PICS

ImageImageImage

Originating IP: 25.152.252.53
Originating ISP: Uk Ministry Of Defence
City: n/a
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Susan; <susanhelms85@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:50 pm

susanhelms2015 ...... ngodi.solomon@gmail.com

Looking for: Friendship
State, City: New York
Religion: Other
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

I'm easy going lady looking for a serious relation not jokers. Were down on earth let share whatever we have in the name of friendship.

...... is spamming with

To:
Sent Date: 08 Mar 2016
Subject: hello
Hello Dear

Something sparked my interest in you! Could we make a closer acquaintance?
Thanks! here is my contact address susanhelms85@gmail.com
Susan

Togo

Reg.-Email give a Hit in FB for Ngaodi Solomon from Ihiala/NIG; lives in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

https:/ /www.facebook.com/ngodi.solomon.1

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

helm susan - helmsusan88@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:45 am

Subject: Nice to meet you
Hello Dear Friend,
Nice to meet you,how is life? hope you and your family are fine.Like i said my name is Susan J. Helms a USA Citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon. I graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, Presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Afghanistan.

About me, I have a good heart, I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will bring a lot of great changes in our life. I want you to understand that relationship does not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

Dear, what do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? I know we just know each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your recent pictures, like i always says i have very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give will me a solution about it, Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent respond from you soon.Just in case if you want to know more about me then open my en.wikipedia.org below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_J._Helms

Regard,
Lt General, USAF. Susan J. Helms

Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 00:30:51 +0000

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Susan Jane Helms

Postby jaga » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:45 pm

clones;
Z; susan
48, Manchester, United Kingdom
Last seen 7 minutes ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 27‑99, in Indonesia.

> topface.com/profile/103325348/
susan helms
58, Tripoli, Baladīyat Ţarāb, Libya

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Susan Jane Helms

Postby jaga » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:58 pm

clone;
Z; susanHelmes0217
susan
Last seen 17 minutes ago

Looking for anything with anyone
aged 26‑99, in United States.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gensusan99@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:07 pm

susanh ..... gensusaa@gmail.com

State, City: Alabama City
Education: PhD

Personal Description:

am loving caring and understanding with a good sense of humor

..... is spamming with

To:
Sent Date: 31 Mar 2016
Subject: hi
Hi dear friend, I'M LIEUTENANT GENERAL SUSAN J. HELMS. I am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL. From united state of America. Am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend. I read your profile on this site and pick interest on you. will like to establish mutual friendship with you. Please let continue our conversation through my private email box. Here is my email address (Gensusan99@outlook.com) I will introduce my self better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail.Thanks and regards.

EMAIL:(Gensusan99@outlook.com)

CAFENET2
CAFE Informatique et Telecommunications
Blvd du 30 Aout,
City Maman N'danida,
P.O. Box 12596
Lome

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

sean.1993@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:08 pm

I Choose you
"Sean.1993@hotmail.com" <Sean.1993@hotmail.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients

I Choose you

It's my pleasure to write this mail to you.

I believe that you are doing well, my Name is Susan,i love your profile and i have choose you to be my good friend and also like to meet you just please try to contact me in my privet Email Address OK, Am waiting to receiver your mail so that i will send you my pictures Thanks

( Sean.1993@hotmail.com )is very important.
Yours Susan.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Nice to meet you

Hello Dear Friend,

Nice to meet you,how is life? hope you and your family are fine.Like i said my name is Susan J. Helms a USA Citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon. I graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, Presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Afghanistan.

About me, I have a good heart, I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will bring a lot of great changes in our life. I want you to understand that relationship does not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

Dear, what do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? I know we just know each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your recent pictures, like i always says i have very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give will me a solution about it, Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent respond from you soon.Just in case if you want to know more about me then open my en.wikipedia.org below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_J._Helms

Regard,
Lt General, USAF. Susan J. Helms.

This emailaddress had obviously only recently been hacked, it belonged to a young guy but it´s too late, now it´s being used by African scammers to mass-spam this "soldier fund scam" format
:(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

General. Susan Helms - sean.1993@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:09 am

General. susan helms <sean.1993@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello Dear Friend,

http:/ /en. wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_J._Helms

Regard,
Lt General, USAF. Susan J. Helms.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

susansmx3@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:29 pm

zorpia.com/profile#!susanmas
susan

I'M LIEUTENANT GENERAL Susan Helms.I am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL,From united state of America.i saw your profile became interested to know you,if you can to write me to my privet mail i will give you my pictures and and very information you need about me meanwhile i have something important to tell you please write to me direct my email( susansmx3@gmail.com

Return to “Military scams”